Black Sheep AU《Ninjago》

Af KeityDevil

Morro was left alone at home. He was waiting for his parents, who hurried to the hospital. He knew his adopti... Mere

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.

Chapter 10.

53 4 7
Af KeityDevil

"Oh, Morro." Kai was sitting on his bed, and Morro was on the carpet, reading a book, which was actually Kai's diary.

"Hm?"

"L- Floyd," It was still hard for him to address his friend by this false name. "He wants to see us. Me, you and him."

"Oh." He doesn't look up from the diary. "Okay. When?"

"Today. In ten minutes."

"In ten minutes?!" He looked at him.

"Yeah. So quickly camouflage yourself, we're leaving in three minutes."

"Three minutes?!" He closed the diary, quickly put it in Kai's mini-library, and ran. "I hate you!!" He screamed from the bathroom, and Kai could only refrain from laughing. However, he hadn't noticed the 'book' that Morro had been reading for several hours.

Eventually, Kai reassured him that they weren't going in three minutes, and Floyd wasn't waiting for them in ten minutes, that he might take the time to prepare. Morro watered Kai with cold water on his face in revenge, to which Kai responded by taking the shower and moistening Morro. They started after laughing, and after another minute (an hour, in fact, when Kai wrote to Lloyd that they would be late due to a minor 'problem'), they arrived at the flower park. Morro stared at the flowers, and Kai noticed, making him smile guiltily.

"Old place from childhood?" He asked lightly, putting both arms around the back of his neck.

"Yeah..." Heis eyes flew from flower to flower like a bee gathering pollen in the middle of summer. "I used to come here when I was little and live in the city. It was the only place where I felt good and safe at times, quiet."

Kai wanted to say something, find out more, but a blonde voice destroyed that thought.

"Ghost! Kai!" Floyd/Lloyd shouted at them, running to them happily. "You arrived!" He look at them.

"How not?" Kai lightly ruffled his hair. "Now come on. Our luck, there's not a lot of people right now. We can get our heads around it."

All three lay on the flower carpet. Their eyes of different colors looked at the light blue sky, occupied by white clouds of various shapes.

"I really like watching people being sad." Ghost said suddenly, calmly, as if it were completely normal.

"What's wrong with you?" Kai asked in surprise, chuckling slightly agitated at the end.

"That's a POG moment right there." Floyd approves of him just as calmly and normally.

"That is not a POG moment."

"Thanks Floyd."

"No, don't- don't encourage..."

"No problem friend."

"DON'T ENCOURAGE HIM!"

Ghost and Floyd began to laugh at Kai's reaction.

Morro felt good, calm, even happy. He didn't think this would ever happen to him. He had friends, at the moment he had a place to stay, Kai & Nya had a little more and they solved his problem with school. They told him that from Monday, he would be able to go with them. He only had to find his brother and his life would be fulfilled.

"So," Lloyd had begun. "After all, will you come to our high school??"

"We're working on it." Kai answered for Morro.

"Are you working on it? What do you mean?"

"Nya and I are helping him. You know? My sister and I were able to enter without parents, so we're going to do the same for Ghost."

"I still don't know how to thank you.."

"Hey, as long as you're good and happy, that's all that matters."

"Ooo.~ Someone is modest.~" Floyd tested him.

"Don't increase my ego."

Lloyd got up from the floor. In front, it was as if he had seen something red, a red flower. He approaches her. He had little left. Five steps, four, three.. two... one-

"NO!!!" He screamed, falling to his knees. His breathing froze.

Kai and Morro had run to him worriedly. Kai took it in his hands. Morro stood in front of him, taking his cheeks lightly in his pale palm.

"Hey, hey. Floyd. Floyd.. Ssshhh. Inhale, exhale."

"Inhale... exhale..."

"All right, all right. Easy, like that. Everything, everything's fine? What happened?"

"I... I saw a flower, a red one. And when I want to see it better..." He stopped talking, looking at the ground ith horror and confusion. "No.. no.. I don't remember..."

Ghost was still watching him, but three ghosts had appeared above Floyd. They all had different expressions. Wrayth was agitated and sad, Bansha was looking down, worried, and Soul Archer had a 'I'm sorry...' look. Morro looked at them confused and worried. Soul put his hand on Floyd's head, and as a result, the boy calmed down suddenly.

------

"Kai," Nya had knocked lightly on the wooden door as she entered. It was late. "I have to tell you something."

"Okay. What is it?" He was calm, nothing new. But still affected by what had happened to Lloyd in the park.

Nya sat down next to him. "You have to hide your diary."

"Why- How Do You Know About My Diary?!"

"Oh be serious. I know everything that's going on around this house. And I've read your diary a bunch of times."

"What you- ?!" He didn't think his sister would find out about him. And if she had found out, she would admit it.

"But that doesn't matter now! It matters that Morro doesn't read it. We can't risk finding out about our powers, that we're Ninja and Lloyd."

"Stay calm. The front pages aren't about that. And he won't find him."

"In the mini-library."

"Nup. But in the drawer. Wait..." He stood up. It wasn't in the drawer. Look at the mini-library. "No... no, no, no, no." He picked up the book with the cherry cover. "He found her."

"You're not good at hiding things!"

"Do you think he got to the side with Lloyd and Powers and the Ninja?!"

"He would have told Lloyd something if he had. Or ours powers. So I don't think so. But you have to make sure he read it or not. And hide that diary in a better place!"

"So I will." He came out of the bedroom- no, he went back in and handed him the diary. "Hide it." Leave.

Nya took some of her hair from her forehead, putting her hand on her forehead. "Oh this brother..."

Kai had found Morro in his room. He seemed to be talking to someone, but he was alone. Kai told himself not to overlook this. He hadn't knocked on the door, for Morro had returned to him.

"Hey Kai."

"Heyy.."

'How did he know I was at the door? I didn't make a sound- Focus, Kai. The diary.'

"Morro, did you read my diary?" He had gone straight to the point.

"Do you have a diary?" He was trying to get out. If he said no, it would have been obvious.

"I'm not angry. I just want to know if yes or no. And yes, I have a diary."

"Tell him." Bansha had appeared beside him. "You heard what he said, he's not angry."

"Yes." He recognized with fear. "But I didn't read much. A few pages.. I also put a little white sheet in the place where I stayed."

Kai checked the location of the sheet. He remained silent.

'Oh God... Five more pages and it reached Lloyd, Wu and Powers.'

He took a sheet. He closed the diary. He look at the boy.

"I know what I did was wrong," he began. Bansha watched him intently. "But I thought that if... I don't know, reading it, I'll be able to adjust or understand what school will be like. I understand if you don't want to have me around anymore."

"What?! Kid!!"

"What..? No, no, no. I understand on one side why, but don't do that anymore. And just because you read part of my diary doesn't mean I don't want to have you around anymore. Obviously you haven't had any friends yet."

"... Okay." He could feel Bansha's hand touching his head. He look at her.

"Don't scare me like that anymore. And early tomorrow morning, training."

She was gone.

------

First day of highschool. For one person, it would be a day of change and the first. Morro looked at the building in astonishment and with stress, social anxiety and immense emotions in it. He felt his chest heavy because of his beating heart.

"If I don't..."

"You will succeed!!"  Wrayth had appeared. "High school is high school! Everything is fine. It will be fine." He tried to encourage him, even if deep down he had no good memories of high school.

"It will be a nightmare." Soul added. With folded arms and irritated looking at the students.

"And homework. Ugh. Or girls in pink. Agh. With headbands." Bansha commented in disgust.

"But I see you know a lot about high school life."

"Prepared?!" Cole had appeared from behind him and put his arm around Morro's neck.

"Uh.. No?"

"It will be fine buddy. Just sit next to us."

Meanwhile, Lloyd was not very well received.

"Hey, bulloyd."

"And let's start..." Lloyd knew from the start who he was. It was Chad/Chen. He turned to him with a bored face.

"New hair?" Chad continued, an arrogant smile on his face.

"Leave me alone, Chad. I'm not patience about that today." Lloyd was about to leave, but someone else had other plans. In two seconds, he had woken up with the things in his hands on the floor.

"Oooh. Did anyone drop their sheets??" He had begun to laugh at him.

"Hey!" A voice that only one of them recognized was noticeable. "Leave him." A hard, protective voice had made Chad move from his seat. He looked at a dark-haired boy like the darkness in his crying room, in front of him. His dark green eyes with a light gray ins looked at him from above. "Do I have to say it again?"

Chad would not give up. He put his arrogant face into action. "Oh, a new little man among us, huh?"

"And who should you be? The next Cheerleading Barbie?" Morro returned the poison.

Floyd felt protected. A big one. But he felt he had to get out of there quickly, so that Chad wouldn't to give it away.

"How dare you to insult me?! I'm Chad/Chen. And you?"

"Ghost."

"Ghost? Really? What a stupid name." He rolled his eyes.

"Your face is stupid."

Cole saw everything, heard everything. He felt like Ghost had little left and was destroying Chen there. He approaches him to whisper to him. "I think we'd better leave and not annoy him from your first day. I don't think you want to get in trouble, do you?"

"Agree." They were about to leave, but...

"Hey! Where do you think you're going?!" The narcissist insists.

Morro ignored him and continued on his way with Cole. They reached the rest, where Ghost had seen Floyd with a sad face. He approached him and stuck his fingers in the boy's slightly black hair. It was soft and fine. It reminded him of someone...

"All good?" He asked him calmly.

Floyd looked at him intently, smiling after. He can't feel the venom in his voice, just silence. "Mhm. I'm fine. Thank you.."

"Always. The guy is a fool. He deserves to be fine-tuned." He pulled his fingers lightly out of his friend's hair and sat down next to him. "We met the next Cheerleader Barbie." He told to the rest, grinning.

"Uh... with who?" Jay asked confused.

"With Chad." Cole explained.

'... Oh no no no. I hope he didn't tell him- '

"It's annoying." Morro complained. "Too boastful and full of him."

"You tell me?" Kai approves. "It's a total headache."

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

892 28 9
I had so much fun writing Two Identities, so here's book two! - After Garmadon switched sides Ninjago was quite peaceful. Cole missed the action, bu...
4K 27 50
Your soul is breaking. All the colors your soul had....are gone... You lost that feeling of being lost. You now were lonely and you take it as okay...
3.3K 4 125
Master Wu, Garmadon, and the Ninja are all living a good life. Even though when Danger comes they're ready to face it. Jay,Cole and Zane's mom Lilly...