FATE HERO

By WolfPrince1226

Sword, spear, bow, and shield these are the 4 primary Cardinal heros of old. But every so often there is a ra... More

WARNING
ISEKAI
SLAVES?
Waves of Catastrophe 1
CURSED
Waves 2
Y/N vs GLASS
Gilgamesh
Church
cal mira
The Dragon hourglass
Waves 3
Final

New Allies

327 1 0
By WolfPrince1226

The 3 heros and their parties are enjoying the party while the other two are in a corner staring out a window while their party members enjoy the food and are smiling having fun.

Y/N: So what is the plan now?

Naofumi: Same as always we need to level up before the next wave the question is where should we go?

Y/N: That is a good question we can't really go far since we have no means of transportation.

The two heros plan their next move when Raph comes with a slice of cake for Naofumi and tries to have him eat some but he keeps trying to deny it over and over again. Motoyasu comes up and drops a glove on the ground.

Moto: Naofumi I challenge you to a duel.

Naofumi: What are you going on about?

Moto: I HEARD RAPHTALIA IS A SLAVE IS THAT TRUE?

Naofumi: Yes and?

Moto: YOU ARE A HERO HOW DARE YOU USE A SLAVE IT'S WRONG.

Y/N and Naofumi exchange looks and then nods at each other.

Y/N: Okay so does that mean you challenge me too because I have slaves.

Jack and Tamomo walk up questioning what is going on here.

Moto: What why would you have slaves as well?

Y/N: Because it is legal in this place I mean look around you the servers may look nice but every last one of them are slaves they just hide their slave crest.

The servers all look down knowing that is true.

Moto: WELL IT DOESN'T MATTER A HERO SHOULDN'T HAVE SLAVES NAOFUMI FIGHT ME SO RAPHTALIA CAN BE FREED FROM YOUR EVIL CLUTCHES.

Y/N: what does he get if he wins?

Moto: Everything stays the same.

Naofumi: forget it I stand to lose more then I can gain.

Both heros walk away as Raphtalia get tied up.

King: I heard everything Shield hero you disgust me you will accept Sir Motoyasu's challenge to free this slave.

Naofumi: LET GO OF...

Before he could finish he was stopped by Y/N who brought him in a huddle and after a few seconds Naofumi agreed to fight. Everyone was in the arena when Y/N started talking.

Y/N: WAIT your royal trashness to ensure a fair fight may I have my companion cast a spell to ensure no interference.

KIng: Grrrr fine ONLY a protection spell.

Tamomo walks up

Tamomo: Oh holy gods above grant me the ability to shield all from any outside forces to ensure fairness may the ground be sanctified in you Holy names. CAST CATHEDRAL.

The pope was shocked hearing the name of the spell as a glowing cathedral entombs the heros but everyone was still able to see inside of it.

King: Your holiness you know this spell?

Pope: Yes I do It is indeed a protective spell to prevent any interference I am just surprised. Usually it takes time and mana to even get it to full capacity but she did it after one move.

As everyone was amazed Y/N whispers something in Jack's ears and she disappears. The fight then starts Motoyasu had the upper hand for now then Naofumi with his balloons started winning all while from the side you see Myne try almost anything to interfere with the match but it doesn't work. Naofumi finishes the match with sending two ball monsters to his face and well Jewels all the men winced in pain seeing this. the fight was over and the spell was released. Myne runs over to Motoyasu.

Myne: SIR MOTOYASU HOW DARE YOU YOU DAMN CHEATER.

Y/N: He wasn't the one trying to break through the spell and technically he used the balloons kinda like a summon sooooo it is fair game.

King: NO I WON'T ALLOW THIS THE SHIELD IS DISQUALIFIED MEANING SIR MOTOYASU IS THE WINNER. NOW FREE THE DEMI HU...

He looks and sees the knight unconscious and Raphtalia gone.

King: WHERE IS SHE?

Jack: Looking for her.

The king turns and sees Raph and Jack next to Y/N.

Y/N: Good job Jackie * Pets her head*

King: GIVE HER BACK SO SHE CAN BE FREED.

Y/N: Nope we won fair and square isn't that right Itsuki and Ren.

The sword and bow hero walk up.

Ren: Yes he is right you loss Motoyasu.

Itsuki: Yeah If Y/N demi human didn't cast that spell Myne would have blasted Naofumi with magic almost ruining the match

Myne: I DID NO SUCH THING.

Everyone: LIAR

After that everyone leaves. The next day everyone comes back to get their payment from the king after much argument Naofumi gets his payment they meet with Belokulas to talk about future destinations and they notice eggs. They find out these are monster eggs which could give you a monster. Y/N and Naofumi buy them hoping to get something good out of it. After some time the eggs hatch. Naofumi gets a Filolia and Y/N gets a hippogriff. Excited for their new friends everyone celebrates after more time they grow up. Naofumi named his Filo, Y/N named his Astolfo. while this was happening Motoyasu was becoming lord of the town of Lute and trys to enstill a crazy tax on the people of 50 silver.

Y/N: Are you crazy?

Naofumi: Do you know how much it takes to spend the night at the inn here?

Moto: No

Y/N: It is 1 silver a night food included.

Naofumi: You are charging 100 nights just to exit and enter the village.

Villager 1: Yeah besides it was these two heros who saved the village not you.

Myne: You dare question your lords rules.

Just before they attack females in dark cloaks appear and talk to Myne.

Myne: GRRR SHIELD HERO WE CHALLENGE YOU TO A RACE.

After much convincing Naofumi agrees. The race starts. Y/N and his crew to ensure fairness go into the woods and knock out any soldier that tried to cheat. Naofumi wins then Filo transforms into a giant bird then Myne starts bitching about Filo to no availl. Naofumi gets a cart which made Filo so happy after stopping for Raph's motion sickness they decide to set up camp for the night and they all sleep.

NEXT MORNING

Y/N: WHO THE HELL IS THAT NAOFUMIIIII?

Naofumi wakes up to see a naked little girl next to him.

naofumi: AHHH WHO ARE YOU.

???: it's me master

Y/N: ' Hm i didn't know golden freddy was here'

Raph: hm...could you possibly be Filo?

Filo: That's right.

Now they have a problem they need clothes for her that transforms with her. Thanks to some help from Erhard and the magic lady  and a seamstress they find out they need mana thread to do the procedure and thanks to Naofumi's time being a traveling merchant( A/N: Yes its wrong placement but IDC) he knows where to get the crystal that makes the thread. Evryone heads to a cave except Y/N Crew because they get claustrophobic so they get tasked to guard the wagon. Y/N along with Naofumi and his crew go into the cave. After killing some monsters they come to the room with crystals and a chimera.

Y/N: Oh great just when I thought it would be easy

Y/N in his Emiya form take out a black and white dagger by the name of Kanshou and Bakuya

Y/N fights the beast with help from the others  after killing the beast Naofumi mines the crystal and Y/N notices a card next to the beast and picks it up.

Y/N: Well well well Diarmuid the dual wielding lancer this is gonna be fun. * SMiles evily*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 22 25
Four heroes are said to protect us from the waves, the monsters that come to our land to reek habit. So we summoned four heroes, these are heroes we...
94 0 2
the four cardinal heroes, said that these four are the ones who'll fought the Waves of catastrophe with the Sword, the Spear, the Bow and the Shield...
37.9K 827 25
This is the story of hero in training Katsuki Bakugou being transported into the world of Melromarc and is the new cardinal shield hero in their dark...
19.8K 276 41
When two gamers were chosen to change the course of different worlds to escape the boredom of reality, they go on a crazy adventure through the multi...