My Gifted Love (✓)

By Skb494

"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms A... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Thankyou Note
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 (part 1)
Chapter 97 (part 2)
Chapter 98 (Part 1)
Chapter 98 (Part 2)
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Aadhira-His heart beat
New Book Cover

Chapter 25

7.6K 306 2
By Skb494

Aasha's Pov

      "Were you eating Chocolate?" he asked, looking intently into my eyes. My eyes went wide. How did he find out that i am eating a chocolate? I gulped at him.

"No sir" i said. He didn't said anything. Only looking at me with a small smile. I yelped when he placed his thump on my lower lips and rubbed it slowly. My breath hitched in my throat. Then he showed his thump infront of me.

Oops! There is chocolate on his thump. The chocolate must have smuged on my lips. Thats how he find out? I scolded myself metally for being a stupid. I gave him a nervous laugh. But my eyes went wide when he sucked his thump which had the chocolate on it without breaking the eye contact with me. I shuddered under his intense gaze. 

Then he started to laugh shaking his head. He looks so handsome when he smiles. This is the first time i am seeing him laugh. A small smile also broke on my lips too. Suddenly he wound his arms around my waist and pulled me into his chest. Heat rose to my cheeks because of the close proximity.

"You're acting like a kid who caught red handed by her mom for eating chocolates, Aasha. And you were looking so cute when you were tring to hide that chocolate behind your back. And you look even more adorable when you were lying to me" he said while tucking a stray strand of hair behaind my ear. I didn't look at him. I am already embarrassed myself infront of my boss. 

"Pick your things. I will drop you to your place. Inform your friend that there is no need to come here to pick you up" he said. 

"I..i have so..some files to proof read, sir" i stuttered looking at the floor.

"Its okay. Pick the files with you then. Finish the work from your home" he said while lifting my face with his index finger. 

"Oo.. okay sir" i said then he left the cabin. I sighed. No one ever had that effect on me. But he is effecting me so much. I went to the washroom and washed my chocolate smuged hands. Then I collected the files and my bag. I already messaged Neha half an hour before that i will be late so i will come by myself. So i didn't messaged her. When i opened my phone there is a message from Riya that she and Rocky are leaving and she sent an emoji with Bye. I smiled at the message. I also sent her a Bye message while leaving my cabin.

Mr. Malhotra was already waiting for me outside his cabin with a phone in his hand with a cold expression on his face. When he saw me, his eyes softened and smiled at me. I returned his smile. Then we both went outside the building. He got his car key from his bodygaurd.  
When i was about to open the car door, he stopped me. I looked at him with a frown. He opened the car door for me.

"You don't need to, sir" i said hesitantly, looking here and there. 

"Its okay, Aasha" he said giving me his handsome smile. I muttered a 'Thank you' in a small voice. Then i told him the address. The ride was a silence one. But soon he stopped the car infront of a restaurant. I looked at him in a confusion.

"Sir?" i asked him. 

"I am hungry. Lets have a dinner?" he asked me. Not knowing what to say i just nodded at him. I removed my seat belt and tried to open the door. But it was locked. Soon Mr. Malhotra came to my side and opened the door for me. He stretched his hand infront of me. I got really confused because of his behavior.

He is behaving like a boyfriend. But he is my boss. What if others saw him opening the car door for me? He has a reputation. I must have to talk to him. With a determination i took his warm hand in my cold one and went inside the restaurant. Soon a waiter arrived.

I ordered Aloo Paratha and paneer butter masala. He ordered Chicken curry and paratha. The restaurant looks quite simple and was not so crowded one. Our food arrived in just fifteen minutes. We started to enjoy our food in silence. This restaurant food is OSM. But there was an awkward silence between us. But i can feel his intense gaze on me.

I didn't dare to look at him. I only concentrated on my food. No one shared any words. But the silence was making me uncomfortable. I thought this is the right time to talk to him. I know i alway becomes nervous in front of him. But i am more strong. So i was the first one to break the silence. 

"You should not have open the car door for me, sir. What if others or media saw you? It will spoil your reputation" i said while gulping my nervousness. He smiled at me. 

"I was just behaving like a gentleman to my girl. I don't care about others and media. I am not the person who lives in the fear of what others will say" he said while looking into my eyes. 

"But i am your PA, sir. You are my boss. I just….  don't want my boss to open the car door for me" i said firmly. 

"What if i say that you are more than a PA to me, Aasha? Never in my life i opened a car door for anyone or anygirl. And i never brought anygirl to a restaurant for a dinner and i never wanted to spend some time with anygirl. Honestly its the first time for me to having a dinner with a girl" he said casually while eating his food with a smile on his face. I gulped at him. He is really something. But i must have to make him understand that i am only his PA nothing else. 

"Tomorrow you have an important meeting at 10.30 am with the branch mangers, sir" i said looking at him. He looked at me with a smirk. 

"Trying to change the topic, are we?" He asked me while leaning back on his seat. 

"No sir. I am just doing my job as your PA" i said confidently. Because i know what i am doing is correct. I am working for him. I am not other girls who throws themselves at him and also i am not the type who dates her boss. I don't want any relationships in my life. I don't want to spoil others life because of my presence in their life. After all i am a bad luck who brings nothing only misfortune to the person who stays with me. He didn't said anything but only smirked at me. 

Soon we finished the dinner and went outside the restaurant. I tried to open the car door before he could. But the car door was locked. I looked at him with a frown. 

"I am very stubborn man, Aasha. I will do only what i want to" saying this he opened the door for me. I got inside his car without saying anything. He jogged towards the other side and got inside. Suddenly he came close to me that his face is only a mere inches away from mine. I pushed myself back from him. Then i heard a click sound. I forgot to wear the seat belt. That is why he came close to me to ensure the seat belt.  Then he moved to his side making me release my breath. Only then i know that i was holding my breath. He stopped the car infront my apartment. I removed my seat belt and was about to get out of the car, Suddely he grabbed my wrist. 

"Stay here for five minutes" he said softly. I nodded at him.

"Give me your phone" he said. I gave my phone hesitantly to him. 

"I am saving my number in your phone" he said. After saving his number in my phone, he returned my phone to me. 

"From tomorrow onwards Daniel will pick you up and drop you at your office" he said. 

"No sir. I will manage" i said. 

"Obey your boss's orders" he said making me shut my mouth. I sighed and nodded at him. 

"Do you remember your homework?" he asked me with a playful smirk on his face. I looked at him shocked. I thought he forgot that. 

"Ye.. Yes sir. I remember" i said looking at my lap. Then he gently grabbed my wrist and kissed my knuckles. My traiter heart started to beat fast. My breath became shallow. I tried to take my hand from him. But he pulled me into him. I looked at him with my wide eyes. Then he kissed me on my crown and on my forehead. His lips stayed on my forehead a few seconds.

When he moved away from me, there was a concern and care in his eyes. His kiss is giving me warm and secure feeling which i never felt before in my life. It feels like i have someone for me now. And the emotions in his his is new to me. I always ignore eye contact with him. But now I kept looking into his eyes, trying to find out the name for that unkown emotion in his eyes. 

"Good night and have a tight sleep" he said with a soft smile. I also smiled at him.

"Good Night, sir" i said with a smile 

"And…. " he trailed of. I looked at him with a frown. 

"By the way thanks for the chocolate. It was very sweet and tasty" he said with a playful smirk. I frowned at him. We didn't ate any chocolate in the restaurant. The why he is talking about chocolate. Later only i realized that he is talking about the chocolate that he ate from my lips. Heat rose to my cheeks. I ran out of his car to the apartment. When i was running i heard him laughing. 

----------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.7K 3.4K 31
"18000000" he said making her eyes widen in horror. "But don't worry I will give you two options." He said softly as if he was talking to a child. "F...
3.3M 168K 68
Highest Ranking: #1 in chick-lit for more than 60 days :) [Blurb] "I clearly warned you before the marriage, you can't treat her like this! you said...
5.9K 658 30
"I thought you hated hugs" , I voiced out as he wrapped his arms ever so gently around me. "I still do, but hugs from you are an exception", he pull...
2.7M 157K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...