My Gifted Love (✓)

By Skb494

"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms A... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Thankyou Note
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 (part 1)
Chapter 97 (part 2)
Chapter 98 (Part 1)
Chapter 98 (Part 2)
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Aadhira-His heart beat
New Book Cover

Chapter 22

7.1K 298 3
By Skb494

Neha's Pov

Whats with these Malhotra brothers ha? One is behind me and the another one is behind my bestie. Oh God! When Aasha introduced to Dev Malhotra i felt like someone threw a bucket of cold water on me. And when she said that she is now Mr. Malhotra's PA i was literally shocked.

Its looks like fate is playing game with me and Aasha's life. I am afraid what she will do when she find out that Dev is Varun's brother. i sighed and turned to look at Aasha. She is sleeping peacefully. Suddey i heard my phone buzzed sound. Its already 10.30 pm. I looked at the caller ID. Its an unknown number. I went to the balcony to attend the call. 

"Hello" i said hesitantly. 

"Hi Neha. Don't afraid. I am Dev Malhotra" he said. I sighed in relief.

"Mr. Malhotra, you could have called me in the morning you know?" i asked him in irritation. 

"How many times i have told you to call me Bhai ha? You're just like my sister. You're like Ananya to me. Last time also i told you na?" he asked me with a strict tone. 

"Okay okay Dev bhai. Now tell me whats the matter?" i asked him.

"We can't talk this all in phone. Lets meet tomorrow morning 8.30. I will message you the place" he said. 

"Okay" i said. 

"Is Aasha sleeping now?" he asked me hesitantly. Why he is asking about her? 

"Why do you ask?" i asked him confused.

"Nothing. Just want to know" he said. 

"Of course she is sleeping" i said with a frown

"Okay then lets meet tomorrow. Good night" he said.

"Good Night Dev bhai" saying this i hung up the call. Tomorrow is going to be a long day for me. 

I woke up sharply 6.30 am and took a cold shower and changed my dress. Then i prepared a Sandwich and milk coffee. Soon Aasha also came wearing a peach colour salwar as usual looking gorgeous.

"Good Morning, Neha. Its only 7.30 right? Why you're preparing breakfast this soon?" she asked me. I really don't want to lie to her. 

"Aasha, today i have an important meeting. So i have to be there at sharply 8.00 am. That is why i am preparing breakfast now. I already prepared the breakfast and coffee. And sorry today i can't drop you Aasha" i said with a sad smile. 

"Its okay, Neha i will take public transport. All the best for the meeting" she said with a bright smile. Then i left my aprtment. Its already 7 45 Am. Thank god the cafe which was sent by Dev bhai is nearby my office. I reached the place sharply 8.25 but Dev bhai is already waiting for me. I took a seat opposite to him. 

"Hi Dev bhai" i greeted him. 

"Hi Neha. How you're doing?" he asked me. 

"Good. I am here to talk about Aasha bhai" i said not beating around the bush.

"Me too" he said with a frown. I can see he is looking impatient.

"Who is she for you? How long you both are close?" he asked me. I smiled at him. 

"To say clearly, she is the one who saved me from that bastard and your so called brother. She is my bestie and more than a sister to me. We both are friends for two years" i said with a smile. I can see the shock look on his face. He didn't said anything. He break the silent after five minutes.

"Does she know who i am?" he asked me with frown. 

"No. I am only here because of this matter, Dev bhai. I didn't tell her that you're Varun's brother. She doesn't know what happened one month ago. She went to her homwtown. So i didn't tell anything to her" i said to him. He didn't tell anything. 

"I wanted tell her about you long before when she said that she got a job in your company. But she already looked depressed after returning from her hometown. And i thought this job can distract her mind. That is why i never told her about who you are. If i had told her about you, she would have resigned her job. I thought she will only work there as a staff. So she will never get a chance to meet you. But when she said that she is your PA, i am totally shocked" i said with a sigh. 

Dev Malhotra's Pov

"What happened to her in her hometown? She is Abishek Sharma's daughter. Then why she is working in another company?" i asked Neha impatiently. Already my brain is in verge of exploding with the all informatioms.

When i saw Neha last night as Aasha's friend, i was  really tensed. I never expected that Aasha is the girl who saved Neha from that Athul and other bastards include Varun. She knows about Varun. If she came to know that i am Varun's brother, she will resign the job let alone falling in love with me. 

"What? So you mean she is the daughter of 'Stylish fashion industries' Chairman and CEO?" she asked me with her wide eyes. Shock is evident on her face. Aasha didn't even said about her father to Neha. Its really shocking. I nodded at her. 

"Aasha never shares about her personal life to anyone. She only shares happiness with everyone. But keeps all pain inside her heart. Even i am her best friend, she didn't share everything with me. All i know is that her mother died after giving birth to her. And i never ever saw her family. If i ask her about them, she always says that they are busy in some important work. They even didn't visit her in our graduation ceremony. She always do part time jobs when we were in college to pay her daily nessacities. Her college fee was take care of by her scholarship. But never once i thought that she is Abisheik Sharma's daughter" she said with a sighed and continued.

"After our graduation she said that she is going to visit her family and stay with them. She said that she will find some job in her hometown Ahmadabad. I was happy, seeing her excited face. But when she returned from Ahmadabad after one month she looked very vulnerable and said that she is gojng to live like an orphan and cried in my arms. She also said that she wanted to stay with me and will pay the rent also. I was very happy when she said she want to stay with me. But i tried to convince her that there is no need to pay any rent. But of course she is stubborn girl. So i finally agreed to her condition. Then she got a job in your company and rest is history" she said with a frown on her face. She looks so lost because of the newfound information. 

I listened Neha's every words about Aasha carefully. She did part time jobs even though she is the daughter of a rich man. Why she is alone? Why her family left her alone like this? This is the only questkon lingering in my mind. 

"Does she know what happened to Athul?" i asked her. 

"No. I didn't said anything to her what happened after she left for her hometown. She was already upset because with her family problems. That is why i didn't said anything to her. Wait! Why you're pondering over Aasha's matter? She is just you're PA, right?" Neha asked me with a confusion dancing on her face. 

"I love Aasha" i said with a straight face not beating around the bush. She didn't said anything. Only looking at me while biting her inner cheeks. 

"Look bhai. I know you are the one who saved me that dreadfull night. I really owe you my life, bhai. But its about Aasha. So stop this all. She will get hurt" she said curtly. 

"You think i will hurt her?" i asked her slightly irritated. I can't hurt her even in my dreams. 

"Sorry. I..i didn't mean that" she said apologetically.

"If you think i am like Varun then let me tell you, i am not. I love her like everythink, Neha. I want to ease her all pain. I want to spend my life with her. I want to give her all happiness. I have met a lot of girls. But not anyone of them grab my attention. But when i saw Aasha for the first time, i decided that she is the one. I promise you, i will not hurt her, Neha. Just help me" i said sincerly. I said everything from my heart. She smiled at me and sighed. 

"I know you're not like Varun. I was just afraid what if she gets hurt. But now i believe you bhai. If you are so sure then let me tell her what happend one month ago to Athul and how you saved me from him. Then she will start to respect you not hate you" she said with a bright smile on her face. 

"No Neha. If you tell her the truth, then you also have to say that i am Varun's brother. And i also want to make her fall in love with me by my own efforts. So will you help me to get my Aasha?" i asked her with a smile. 

"Sure bhai" she said with a bright smile.
-----------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 5K 30
"Maan take it " Said 5 years old akshita, forwarding her hand which have a candy on it "I don't want it ita" 7 years old abhi said in his as usual...
243K 19K 59
Rudra Malhotra ❤Love? People are lucky to have real love in life. I am just not one of them, I am from the unlucky list of people. Aanya Raichand ...
246K 14.6K 67
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...
192K 6.8K 43
"I'm not your personal doctor. And why the hell you want me to bandage your forhead when you have long list of girls to do it for you." I said glarin...