A Mischievous Gutsy Girl.

Von Ishi_Ishu

Note : *This is not a love story.* This story is a long story having many stories hidden in it which are inte... Mehr

Author's Note.
*ATTENTION*
Chapter. 1 'Hi I'm Nish!'
Chapter 2. "HELLO!"
Chapter 3. 'Look at me! I'm your youngest sister!'
Chapter 4. 'Hi........Dad!'
Chapter 5. 'The Emergency Meeting!'
Chapter 6. "Friends?!"
Chapter 7. Skimble Skamble Blunder!🙄
Chapter 8. Party?!
Chapter 9. Cold Shoulders.
Chapter 10. 'They Hardly Talk.'
Chapter 11. 'Miss Chhabra and family!'
Chapter 12. Shouts and Giggles.
Chapter 13. 'School or College?!'
Chapter 14. 'Introduction and Mitesh Sir!'
Chapter 15. 'Nishi Khurrana, is also a bully?!'
Chapter 16. 'Vardhan Sir!'
Chapter 17. 'Life Lesson.'
Chapter 18. 'Lover or Criminal?!'
Chapter 19. 'Little Love Secrets.'
Chapter 20. 'A Challenge or A Mission?'
Chapter 21. Revealing of a Hidden Criminal!
Chapter 22. 'Emergency?!'
Chapter 23. 'His old wound.'
Chapter 24. 'Popcorn Show in the Canteen!'
Chapter 25. 'Sorry Champ!'
Chapter 26. 'Hit Song!'
Chapter 27. 'The Talk!'
Chapter 28. 'Trap and Catch.'
Chapter 29. 'Cute Apology Letter!'
Chapter 30. 'Celebrating Old Bonds!'
Chapter 31. 'THAAP!'
Chapter 32. 'The Letter.'
Chapter 33. 'Quiet Days.'
Chapter 34. 'The Ride of Guilty Rollercoaster.'
Chapter 35. 'Waiting. . .'
Chapter 36. 'The Tiring Night!'
Chapter 37. 'The Shocking Train!'
Chapter 38. 'Vihaan and Manav's Cheating!'
Chapter 39. 'The Web of Lies.'
Chapter 40. 'The Unknown Watch and The Red Lines of Oscilloscope.'
Chapter 41. 'His Confession.'
Chapter 42. "How do you know her?"
Chapter 43. 'The Elders' Hidden Conspiracy.'
Chapter 44. 'The Chaos of Little Lies.'
Chapter 45. 'Home . . .an unearthly feeling.'
Chapter 46. 'Dicussing The Odds On A Queer Evening.'
Chapter 47. 'Giggles Of A Mushy Talk.'
Chapter 48. 'The Mother's Mistake.'
Chapter 49. 'A Little Interrogation and The Slip Of Tongue.'
Chapter 50. 'A Little Get Together.'
Chapter 51. 'The Dumb Charades and The Talking Eyes.'
Chap 52. 'The Secret Of The World Tour.'
Chapter 53. 'The Damage of Lies.'
Chapter 54. 'Plans.'
Chapter 55. Unknown cell*
Chapter 56. 'Because Love Is Never Enough...'
Chapter 57. 'One Blabbering Evening.'
Chapter 58. 'The Attack of Masked Men.'
Chapter 60. 'A Long Night . . .'
Chapter 61. 'Professionals' Party?!'
Chapter 62. 'The Ice Cream Man!'
Chaoter 63. 'The Cat Fight and The Cat Coffee.'
Chapter 64. 'Drinking Habits and The Soft Gaze.'
Chapter 65. 'Back to School.'
Chapter 66. 'The Moment He Hates The Most.'
Chapter 67. 'Little-Big Plans.'
Chapter 68. 'The Mystery of Staring Eyes.'
Chapter 69. 'The Secret Talk in the Study Room.'
Chapter 70. 'The Dawn Before The Fall.'
Chapter 71. 'Little Talks.'
Chapter 72. 'The Voices In Her Head.'
Chapter 73. 'The Meet and The Inner Battles.'
Chapter 74. 'The Chit-Chat During The Inner Shakiness.'
Chapter 75. 'The Dark Reality.'
Chapter 76. 'The Whirlpool of Emotions.'
Chapter 77. 'Flirty-Angry-Running Hearts.'
Chapter 78. 'Acidity, Attitude and Agony.'
Chapter 79. 'Angry Hearts.'
Chapter 80. 'The Woman With Dark and Thundering Cloudy Cheeks.'
Chapter 81. 'Get-Together Goes Wrong.'

Chapter 59. 'He will be fine!'

501 31 15
Von Ishi_Ishu

Author :

Please do not forget to Vote and Comment.

Continuing from the next scene.

Thank you!
Happy reading!
:)

• • •

At Vihaan's House 🏘 :

Nishi stays silent looking at the elders who looked panicked and then at Bhishma who points at her father with his eyes and she sighs. Vineet is the one who asked him to reveal the truth.

She says walking towards the dinning table as if walking in the garden, "What's there to be angry at? If they hid it then it must be for your own good. Can't you see how they love you all? And like I said, Mom had an urgency at work, that's okay. It happens."

Her words stunned the elders and the youngsters who had grave looks on their faces now.

Tej breaks the silence, "You. . . You-You knew someone is after you?"

Anshuman and Vihaan frown with Shreya, Kashti and Trisha seeing her casual reaction, not sure if she didn't know about the unknown threat after her life. They all had the same question, shocked at her casual reply.

Kirti looks at Bhishma who nods at her confirming that she already knew that. The young lady sighs with closed eyes. Whether Nishi already knew the truth or not, it will not change the fact that her life is still in danger for 24/7 and this is what is frustrating Kirti.

"Since seven." Nishi shruggs shocking them.

"But how?! None of us ever told you!" Kalpana asks walking out of the kitchen and entering the living area with a deep frown towards the youngest girl.

"I don't know. Talent must be." She says taking a bite of a veg cutlet from the plate which was on the dinning table making Bhishma narrow his eyes at her while her mother was looking at her with a grave look just like her sons.

Vineet looks at Bhishma who already knew that his friend will look at him only with suspicion. "I didn't tell her anything, okay! The attacks were enough. It was so obvious. We just never talked about it." Bhishma defends himself.

"As if I believe you!" Vineet says frowning angrily.

"Fine! Keep imaginning that I told her!" Bhishma exclaims. This makes Arika and Mrityunjay worry seeing a fight among the two elders.

Vineet turns to him with a glare when his daughter cuts him off.

"Alright! Calm down babies." The duo looks at Nishi who says gulping the chewed piece of cutlet, "What are you fighting like kids." Then she turns to her father and says with a hand on her waist, "Like he said, it was so obvious, Dad. Stop killing him with your eyes now."

"You knew." Nishi turns to Sukanya while the mothers were still in shock. "Then why did you never say anything?" Her Aunt asks frowning slightly.

"What could I say, Aunt? 'Sorry. You can't come to Mumbai with us.' That comment would not have suited anyways because I never went to Mumbai." She jokes. Then adds looking at the youngsters, "It could have been a havoc in your lives. They hid it for your own good, I'm sure."

"They could have told us when we grew up!" Tej barks fisting his hands trying his best to not to let it all get to him.

Vihaan adds coming forward slowly while pointing a finger towards the elders in an accusing manner, "Exactly! But did they? No! They kept lying that you are doing good there!" He then turns his back in annoyance and looks at the main door angrily.

Ajeet gulps his saliva watching Vihaan and Tej's tone change. Mrityunjay sighs knowing well Vihaan's anger but Tej's anger is very rare, something no one wants to see. Kirti comes out of the kitchen watching her husband's frown deepening every second like his tone was getting higher. Not a good sign. Nikita holds Arika's hand who too tightens her grip on her hand gulping her saliva.

"Oh, angry young men!" The angry birds look back at their sister who continues, "Chill! Like I said, if they hid it from you then it must be for your own good. They thought they will tell you at the right time. I get it, you are upset but why are you getting so worked up when they are doing it for your own good?"

"Because whenever we asked them when will you come back they kept repeating like a parrot that you love to study in different countries and love to learn their cultures! You are enjoying your life there! And even if we tried to find out the truth, asked them why they don't talk to you in front of us, then all we would get was a lecture over discipline and manners! That how we are disobeying them a lot these days all the time! We thought you don't care for us even a bit but only care for the luxury and your world tour! Now you tell, getting upset with a family member thinking that they don't care about you but then you get to know that actually that person has always been into danger and needed us, how will you feel?!" Anshuman bursts out and then asks frowning at her, "They were wrong! And you knew that! And still since day one you are trying to cover up their faults?! Forget about them, YOU did not think even for a second that how we will feel when the truth will come into light?! Like, seriously, Nishu?!"

Rohan and Kabir already left when Ariv called them regarding a case at the police station. So, none of Anshuman's friends are present to calm him or stay beside him. Not even, Abhishek who has been invisible these weeks.

Nishi looks at her cousin who looked hurt more by her silence and her lies at their faces than the elders. She sighs and says looking at him, "मुझे कोई शौक नहीं था आप लोगों के मुँह पर झूठ बोलने का। Like Bhishma, I did whatever I was asked to do."

[ Translation : "I had no interest in lying to your faces. Like Bhishma, I did whatever I was asked to do." ]

"Fine!" Nishi turns to Gia who comes forward like Vihaan. "But when you turned 7, they told us that now you are no longer into danger but when they asked you to come back, then you clearly denied saying that you want to study in your favourite schools and blah blah! They said you are being stubborn so they can't do anything about it! And like Mann Bhai said, when we tried to dig in more to confirm that they are not lying to us, we only got lectures about our manmers and how we don't trust them enough! And you are taking their side too?! Unbelieveable!" Gia shouts frowning angrily first at the elders and then at her cousin. Then with a fret she puts her hands on the back of her waist and looks away.

Anuradha's eyes fill with tears like Karuna's while watching their kids fighting and accussing them openly. Kalpana sighs. They saw that coming already.

Vineet never saw such anger and disappointment in their eyes, specially, Tej, Amshuman and Gia. Their each word kicked him pretty hardly. Avneesh and Dhananyjay don't understand what to say and how to make their kids understand their situation.

"You said I was being stubborn?!" Nishi asks her parents with a disbelief look in her eyes.

Karuna nods guiltily saying, "We had no option, Beta. Vihaan would ask about you every now and then."

"No wonder Bhai taunted me earlier that if I was enjoying a lot there then why did I came back." Nishi mutters looking at her mother who was only looking at her guiltily while her father just watches her with a grave look. Vihaan feels bad remembering his taunt but this time he knew it was his parents' fault for lying to them.

Nishi looks at the hurt youngsyers and then at the silently standing elders who were taking all their accusations silently. Arika and Nikita who were a bit scared at the situation, she finds the duo is now frowning angrily as they remember that how the elders' lies destroyed their bonding with the youngest before she even came home. She sighs at the situation which was a complete mess.

"They are not even giving us any details about that man! Forget about letting us help them to find him!" Vihaan exclaims still looking at the main door not wanting to look at his father.

"Exactly!" Tej exclaims frowning deeply.

"Enough!" All heads turn to the youngest who sighs rubbing her face.

Nishi rests her hands on her waist and says looking at the youngsters sternly, "Listen! You guys were kids back then when it happened which means it was too dangerous for you to know! No parent would ever want their kids to live in fear! I did at some point for sure but it was my constraint and they did everything whatever they could to make sure I'm safe and sound! And if they are still hiding something about this man that means it's still not good for you to know about it! It's very dangerous, nobody knows that better than me! Plus, even if the thought of revealing everything would have crossed their brains, they still did not reveal anything because they were scared of your reactions! Just look at yourself, how you guys are reacting!"

Her words shut all their thoughts. However, Gia says frowning, "But they lied! And because of their lie our bonding with you got a big crack before you even came home! We thought you don't care for your family but only for a luxurious life! I'm sorry that we didn't treat you well in the beginning and off course in your welcome party, but it's all because we thought it doesn't matter to you! You just don't care for relations! We misunderstood you so badly only because of their repeated lies! Off course, we are hurt! That's wrong!" They all nod at Gia's words who blinks back her tears as she breaths heavily. Trisha walks up to Gia and rubs her arm to calm her down.

Nishi nods and says softly seeing her cousin's overwhelming emotions, "I understand, Di. I agree, they shouldn't have lied to you but I agree, they had no other option. Sometimes, things happen in such rush that you feel helpless and you say and do whatever hits your brain walls first. Plus, if you would have come to know about it earlier than needed, then tell me, could you have lived happily and fearlessly? Could you have concentrated on your studies like you did till now in oblivion to the truth?"

Gia sniffs hearing her words and wipes her cheeks. Anshuman and her brothers were looking at her speechlessly. Not even one of her points ever hit their brain cells till now. "You would have been sulking everyday, thinking how I must be doing, if I'm fine or not, if I'm safe or not. They didn't want to worry you. Their one child was already in fear and they didn't want their all children to live in the same fear too. You are their kids. When they were in tough times, your smiles and happiness were their only strength they had to keep them away from giving up. What are you angry about? For keeping you fearless? For keeping you free of worries?"

"And what would you like to say about the lie about me and Nikki?" Tej's voice booms turning all heads towards him in a blink of eyes.

Nishi looks at him silently while all elders were holding their breaths at the mention of the truth they wished to not face.

"You knew, didn't you?" Tej says with accusing eyes at her.

'Do I have to talk about it, like RIGHT NOW?' Nishi thinks with a invisible sulk.

"Don't you have any questions to Mom and Dad about this?" Tej asks looking at her when she did not reply to his previous question. His gaze turns to Karuna and Vineet. His eyes demanded an answer. . . an honest answer. Vineet's eyes soften at the look Tej was giving him and Karuna who shakes her head not wanting to see pain in his eyes.

"Off course, I have." Comes Nishi's voice turning all eyes to her once again while she looks at her mother and father and asks casually, "I'm not mad at Bhishma for hiding the fact that I have two more siblings because he does whatever you order him to, like a boss, even if he does not want to do it. So. . . . why?" The youngest girl asks folding her hands.

Karuna licks her lips and says looking down at the floor, "We did not want you to think that we replaced you with Nikki. . . "

"What?! Why would I think that?!" Nishi asks bewildered with her mother's reason. The youngsters were confused at the reason, even her siblings and cousins too were looking at Karuna totally baffled.

"Because considering the way Vihaan thought that we care for his sister more than him, we thought if you heard that we adopted our friend's daughter then you might think the same." Anuradha says quietly looking at Nishi and then looks down at her hands.

Pin drop silence.

No one utters a word for few seconds. It was pin drop silence.

Nishi's cousins and brothers were looking at Nishi and Nikita silently. Nikita was looking at Nishi with hope.

'For the first time, I heard something sensible from their mouths understanding a parent's fear.' Nishi thinks.

The youngest teenager sighs and says, "Honestly," the mother figures and the elders look at her who was already looking at her mother and says, "I . . . don't blame you for this because you are right here. Your fear is understandable. I mean, you never know how kids take a particular situation, specially someone who has been far away from home for a long time at that age, it's possible I might have thought otherwise because I was not that mature."

The mothers take a relief breathe while her father for the first time leaves a breath he has been holding in. They were mostly scared that she will take this situation in a wrong way. Nikita's heart smiles.

Nishi turns to her other big brother, "You heard them, right?"

Tej stares at her with a straight face and then looks away with a mad look folding his hands. Karuna's eyes fill again seeing his reaction. Only Kirti, Nikita and Vihaan can understand what he felt when he heard that she never knew about their existence. Nikita now understands why the elders kept things from them but it still upsets her even if she is no longer upset with her parents now. Even if Nishi has a big point but still, it still hurt like a Cactus.

"They are your parents, Bhai." Nishi starts softly. Hearing Bhai from her mouth makes his heart smile but Tej does not look her way neither his facial expressions change nor it heals the fresh wound. He was hurt deeply. She speaks further, "I'm sure, somewhere this thought would have come to you too and you would have done the same if you were in their shoes. But the point here is that you guys were never in their shoes because you are not parents yet. So, you have no idea about their struggle."

Silence spreads again. Nishi sighs but then she remembers something. "Uh. . Actually it's not your fault, you know. How will you understand a parent's emotions? बंदर क्या जाने अदरक का स्वाद। Kch!" Nishi comments taking another veg cutlet.

Tej and Kirti stare at her in confusion while she eats the cutlet. No one says anything. Rajveer looks at Vihaan who puts his lips in a thin line. Manav coughs few times looking at Mrityunjay who looks down biting his lips. Rajveer covers his mouth while folding his other hand. Slowly, low giggling sound comes from Ajeet and Arushi and then from Arika and Nikita. Kashti bites her lower lip trying to stay quiet while Shreya nudges her to shut up. Slowly, Tej's friends try not to laugh.

Kirti's cheeks heat up when her sister-in-law's words make sense to her and her gaze automatically runs to the floor while her cheeks turn crimson red.

Nishi was chewing on the cutlet while Tej was staring at her blankly. Out of the blue, he runs towards her and she runs for her life earning a big laughter from the elders, youngsters and teenagers. Anshuman takes out his phone and records it while laughing.

"चबा तो लेने दो!" They laugh more when she shouts that and next second chews the cutlet in hurry and gulps it in one go making Shreya laugh.

[ Translation : "Let me chew it!" ]

The mothers had tears but now those tears came from laughing.

Then, Vihaan holds her arm, stopping her from running while saying, "No running! You forgot?"

"But you said I can run ones I'll be fine! Now, I'm good!" She complains for real frowning at her brother when someone pulls her cheeks from behind while Nishi shouts, "AYIYO RAMA!"

"What were you thinking when you were teasing me and my wife like that? Hm?" Tej asks pulling her cheeks lose enough to not hurt.

"Then give us a little one!" Nishi shouts with a frown earning laughter as Kirti goes and hugs Shreya at her husband's words.

"You are enough for now. No need for more trouble." Tej says leaving her cheeks with a grin to irritate her.

"Haw?! I'll tell your kids you used to call them trouble!" Nishi says rubbing her cheeks which turned red now.

Vihaan smirks at his brother who slaps his back hardly with tinted cheeks which causes Arika and Nikita laugh at the scene. Mrityunjay smiles at the three bickering siblings softly. This is what he wanted, no awkwardness between them and it finally happened. He can't be more thankful to Lords.

"Now, Go! Have your Bharat Milaap and leave my cheeks alone!" She says walking towards the skin colored sofa sets.

They all fall silent again but this time this silence is of realisation. The youngsters realise that she is right. She has a solid point. And even if the elders did wrong but still they already punished them enough by giving their silent treatment to them for weeks now.

Nikita nudges Vihaan and Tej. She nods at them as they look at her. But the two brothers stay rooted. Trisha comes and slaps their backs from behind earning glares and groans. She winks at them and then pushes them towards the elders. Vihaan sighs and nudges Tej who nods back. The duo walks to their parents and elders followed by others who were also ignoring the elders since a long time including Trisha.

"Mom, Dad, Maa, everyone!" Vihaan says getting their attention.

The youngsters grab their ears and say genuinely in unison, "We are sorry!"

The mother figures start crying now and Vineet and his friends chuckle at the kids because the scene reminds them of their baby forms, just like they used to be in their childhood. Whenever they made mistakes and apologised looking down feeling guilty, it would melt their elders' hearts. After all they are their lives, their everything, their little bundles of joy. The kids' behaviour actually hurted them.

Vineet walks up with others and hugs Vihaan and Tej saying, "It's okay, my champs!" The youngsters then hug the mothers and all the elders one by one.

The reunion goes on when Nishi says munching on some Cuffcorns brought by Ariv about which he forgot before leaving and says, "Wow! What a drama! I'm witnessing it live today."

Nikki comes after apoligising to all and snatches the packet away from her hands glaring at her. Gia chuckles breaking the hug with her mother as Anuradha wipes her tears.

"Good!" Tej says as Nishi scoffs at Tej and pleads Nikita, "Just one more?"

"No!" Nikki glares at her. Nishi folds her hands frowning at her. Nikita adds softly patting Nishi's head, "It's bad for you, listen to big sis." Nishi narrows her eyes at that. Her words earn laughter.

"Since when did you become my big sis?" The youngest asks raising an eyebrow.

"Since the time I heard about you!" Nikki says grinning at her like a Husky.

"Don't you dare ask for a glass of water throwing this big sis nonsense at me! We are in the same class!" Nishi exclaims frowning.

Anshuman laughs while Gia glares at her big brother who still troubles her at every small thing saying he is an elder to her, she should obey him. Tej pinches Gia's cheek while laughing. Gia slaps away his hands making a crying face at her brothers' teasings and hugs her mother who chuckles.

"You will get used to it, don't worry!" Nikita says patting her head again dramatically.

"Stop doing doing that! I'm not your pat!" Nishi shouts again and like this, their bickering goes on while all smile at the two sisters.

The two teenagers leave to watch TV while bickering when Manav says punching Vihaan's arm in a friendly way, "We are da*n lucky to have her, Vihu. If it was not her, we still would have been doing wrong by giving our elders our silent treatment."

Vihaan nods smiling as he wipes his cheeks but Vineet looks at Nishi who was now watching Tom and Jerry together with Nikki and somewhere he feels a pang in his heart seeing her this mature side which he never expected. Somewhere in the plans of saving her, he and his wife lost her too.

Avneesh pats Vineet's shoulder understanding his emotions well and says lowly, "Everything will be fine, Vineet. Please, control your emotions." Vineet nods looking at her.

Being a father is never easy, sometimes you have to become a villain to be the hero of your children's lives.

"They both are Tom N Jerry, fighting and glaring at each other but still caring for each other more than anything." Kirti comments with a smile looking at the duo watching TV.

They all nod with a smile and Nikki shouts, "If you guys are done with your Bharat Milaap then please feed us. We are hungry or this girl sitting beside me will eat up the sofa she is saying."

They chuckle and Vihaan says smiling while pushing Sukanya and Kalpana out of the kitchen gently, "You mothers are free tonight. Rest and enjoy. We will cook." They all nod and the ladies smile at them going out of the kitchen.

"I'm sorry, Beta. We did not want to hurt you and Nikki." Karuna says to a almost leaving Tej as a tear rolls down her cheek.

Tej nears her with a soft smile. "No, Mom. I am sorry. Nishu is right, we can't understand how difficult it must have been for you and Dad and more over. . .it was my fault too for not acknowledging her as a sister . . . " Karuna's eyes soften realising that he must be feeling guilty for this. His mother puts her hand on his cheek making him look at her. She shakes her head and he nods in determination to move on from this feeling. "But it still hurts to think about it,Mom. . that she never knew about us. I hope you understand." Tej says softly wiping her tears. This woman never left his and Nikita's side all their lives. He still remembers how tough it was for Karuna to wait patiently for them to get comfortable with her as much as they were with their blood related parents. And how much difficult it was for Vineet to travel from their Uncle to be their Dad. How they took care of them like their kids.

Karuna nods at him smiling softly and he kisses her forehead while Vihaan hugs his mother from behind whispering, "Sorry, Mom."

Karuna slaps his cheek lightly with a smile saying, "It's alright, angry bird." She pulls their cheeks before leaving the kitchen while Kirti chuckles.

Once Karuna left, Vihaan drags Tej and Kirti in a corner making the couple frown slightly in confusion. "I met Shrishti today. Outside the company." Vihaan whispers looking here and there to make sure, there are no elders or teenagers.

"And?" Kirti asks lowly with a frown.

"She said all the data related to Mini is somewhere in Dad's cabin." Vihaan says.

"After all these weeks, she found this?!" Tej says frowning in disappointment.

"Tej, it's your Dad we are talking about!" Mrityunjay reminds him from behind. Tej sighs.

"And don't forget Kritika is working under Dad directly! And no matter how many times Shrishti tried, Kritika just does not fall into any kind of trap. She does not let her stand near Dad's cabin, let alone give her a task to go inside his cabin." Vihaan says calmly and Tej rubs his forehead.

"What now?" Kirti asks Vihaan and Mrityunjay because it does not look like Tej has any good idea.

"Kritika is da*n loyal to Uncle and to all of our elders. Even if her friendship comes in the way, she will never bargain with her honesty. So, it will be better we don't expect any help from her." Manav says.

"Uh. . . मैं कुछ बोलूँ?" The youngsters look at Ajeet. Vihaan nods. "Recently when I was going to bring Vineet Sir some documents in his cabin, I heard Avneesh Sir saying that the data will take another two months to be collected." Ajeet informs them.

[ Translation : "A. . . Should I say something?" ]

"What kind of data?" Tej asks frowning slightly.

Ajeet shrugs saying, "That's all I heard. When I went inside they all started praising me for no reason. It didn't make any sense."

"Clearly they did not want us to involve in this all." Kirti says.

"But now things are sorted between us." Manav says.

"You mean, they will involve us now?" Kirti asks looking at Manav.

"Will they? You heard what Nishu said. They don't want to push us into danger. So, it's obvious they will not involve us into something which is dangerous." Manav says clears calmly.

Anshuman sighs hearing all that making them all look at him. "Then what do we do? Are we just going to sit quietly?" Anshuman asks them frustrated.

Manav nears him. They all were in the kitchen. The elders left for the backyard while the teenagers were watching TV with Gia and Arushi. Manav grabs Anshuman's shoulders giving him a soft smile and says calmly, "Mann, look, you need to calm down. You look like you will kill someone."

"You can't blame me, Bhai." Anshuman says with a frown.

"Off course. But here, we have got a mess to sort out and a messed up brain can't sort out things. Now, can it?" Manav asks smiling at him and then back at the two brothers. Vihaan nods slightly at him while Tej rolls his eyes tired of the same lecture his wife has been giving him.

Anshuman sighs and asks, "What do I do then?"

"Cook dinner, watch Tom N Jerry with your cousins and chill unless your mind relaxes. Once you will be calmed and cool, you yourself will come to us with ideas, I'm sure." Mrityunjay says with a smile.

"You are saying that because you guys are not better than me in cooking." Anshuman challenges.

"Then let's see, who can cook Lasagna better." Rajveer says pulling up his shirt sleeves.

Anshuman smirks and the duo starts their work already.

"I guess, for now we all need a little break." Kirti says smiling at her husband and her brother-in-law.

"Right, I guess." Vihaan mutters.

"Fine then I'll go and take her to the hospital. It's time now." Tej says checking his watch.

Vihaan nods as Manav says, "I'll come with you."

"Don't forget to ask them what precautions to take after the dressing is done." Kirti says and they nod. All resume their works when Kirti takes the pillow from Karuna's hands and says pushing het to the backyard, "Mom, told you na. Just relax." Karuna smiles patting her cheek and leaves for the backyard with the ladies who were cleaning the little mess created by these grown up kids.

Tej comes and pinches Nishi's cheeks lovingly from behind the sofa and says, "Come on! Get up! We gotta go to the hospital now."

"Bhaiya! Mom! Bhaiya is pulling my cheeks again!" Nishi complains shouting while grabbing his hands. Nikita laughs seeing her irritated as much as she was at Jay's blabbering in the hospital. Nishi groans as he pinches her cheeks again and giggles. She glares at him when Karuna scolds him leaving for the garden, "Tej!"

"She is lying, Mom!" Tej shouts back. Nishi narrows her eyes at that earning a chuckle from Trisha. Vihaan was smiling witnessing that all before he leaves to cut the onion.

"अच्छा dramebaaz, now go and get ready quickly. We have the appointment in half of an hour. Come on!" Tej says pointing towards his watch. She groans not wanting to leave Tom N Jerry but goes anyways.

[ Translation : अच्छा - Alright
Dramebaaz - Dramaqueen ]

*

The elders came to the garden area and they were talking among themselves. "Vineet! Karu Bhabhi!" The duo looks at Bhishma. "I think you shou-" Bhishma gets cut off by his phone's ringing. He takes out his mobile and immediately picks it up as it was one of their most loyal bodyguards. "Yes?" Bhishma speaks. He widens his eyes in shock, "What?!" He looks at Vineet, Dhananjay and Avneesh who frown with worry seeing his shocked face. Fear was evident in his eyes when the mothers look at him. "Okay! Be careful! I'm sending more security! Keep him safe and be safe! Keep updating me!" He hungs up the call as Karuna looks at him with a trembling heart hearing that. Anuradha holds her trembling hand tightly to support her while Sukanya takes her another trembling hand.

"What happened?" Kalpana asks immediately just as Bhishma hungs up the call.

"Krish is attacked!" Bhishma's words make the ladies gasp and they look at Vineet and his friends who were speechless by the unfortunate news.

Vineet takes deep breaths to control his racing heart. Dhananjay puts his hand on his shoulder and squeezes it while Avneesh says taking out the phone out of his pocket, "Okay! Listen! Send more security, till then I'll talk to the commisioner of that area." Bhishma nods and Vineet nods too with worry and restlessness in his heart.

Vineet turns back and kisses his wife's forehead whose eyes were again teary and he says softly, "Please, don't say anything to them and behave normally as much as possible, love. मैं कुछ नहीं होने दूँगा उसे। Don't worry. Okay?"

[ Translation : "I won't let anything happen to him." ]

Karuna nods and wipes her tears looking at him boldly. Vineet looks at the woman who never failed him in any situation, the same woman who was in deep pain of staying away from her children, yet she never gave up just to save them as much as she can from every danger. He gives her a tight hug and whispers kissing her head as Anuradha caresses her back taking deep breathes, "He will be fine. I promise you, मैं कुछ नहीं होने दूँगा हमारे बच्चों को!"

[ Translation : "I won't let anything happen to our children!" ]

She nods breaking the hug and says, "Please, be careful!" Vineet nods.

"Vineet, be careful!" Anuradha says with concern and Vineet leaves nodding at the ladies with the men while Anuradha, Kalpana and Sukanya give her support.

*

"Dad!" Dhananjay turns back but not before wiping his sweat as Rajveer calls him from the kitchen stopping the four men on the spot. "Where are you going? The snacks are almost ready." He asks helping with the serving.

"वो एक पुराने दोस्त का कॉल आया अभी-अभी। उसी से मिलने जा रहे हैं। Busy इतना रहता है ना, तो पता नहीं फिर कब मिलेगा। So, we are leaving. We will be late, no need to wait for us. We will enjoy among ourselves. You all enjoy the dinner!" Avneesh says smiling for Dhananjay who nods smiling awkwardly at his son.

[ Translation : "Just got a call from an old friend. We are going to meet him. He is so busy, so we don't know when we will meet again." ]

Rajveer stares at them feeling odd for some reason but he lets it slide and nods making them leave hastily. "Looks like, काफी खास दोस्त हैं। कितनी जल्दी है!" Anshuman says casually serving the snacks to the teenagers. Arika and Nikita grab the snacks immediately while Rajveer nods looking at the elders' leaving figures and goes back to his work shrugging off the unknown thoughts and feeling.

Now, the real mess of their lives and patience was all set to begin.

*End of the chapter.*

Author :

How was the chappy?

Author : It took a lot of time for me to write it down as I wrote it a few days ago. And yeah, meet Krish and his friends. Say Hi guys!

Krish and friends : Hiiii!😃

Thanks for reading!
Please, stay safe and healthy everyone!
Smile please!
:)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.6K 248 26
NOT AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE ROMANCE ✩"Where choices meet destiny ,a story unfolds."✩ _________________ ⋆ Vanya Arora ⋆ ⋅"If I want it, it's mine"⋅ 24...
490K 30.4K 83
Life gives ups and downs to everyone. Some sad memories & some good one. But when sometimes the sad memories are related to a good person, it breaks...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
854K 63.3K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...