ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ | ᴢᴇʟᴅʀɪꜱ...

By lostgipsydanger

ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ Killing her father, the General of the Demon Army, was the only way (Y/n)'s best friend and his... More

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇꜱ | ʜᴇᴀᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜱɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜱɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ꜱɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ʙɴʜᴀ ᴄʀᴏꜱꜱᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ʙɴʜᴀ ᴄʀᴏꜱꜱᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ

4.9K 214 47
By lostgipsydanger

Author's notes: Heyyy guys. Thank you so much for all the votes and comments! I really appreciate the votes and love reading your comments :)

My parents surprised my sister and I with another small trip so I won't be able to update until Friday. But I will do the same thing I did on the other trip; I will work on the next few chapters and only upload the next chapter when I get back.

Other than that, please enjoy the new chapter! ❤

"ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ɪ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ?" 

ꜰʟᴏʀᴇɴᴄᴇ + ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇ

My eyelids slowly flicker open to see a dark ceiling. Groaning quietly, I carefully sit up and look around at my surroundings. I am in a brand new room and there is no one else except me.

"What the hell?" I violently lurch forward when I feel the immense power of one of the four Archangels.

Wherever I am, I do not think I am in the Kingdom of Camelot anymore. But I need to get there to find Meliodas and Zeldris.

"Remnant Veil," I whisper and my entire body immediately disappears as I conceal my magic. Then, sucking in a deep breath, I snap my fingers, teleporting myself to my best friend's location.

"What is this?" I breathe, my eyes widening when I see a large something shaped like a cocoon. I press a hand over the strange surface and feel a steady heartbeat from within. 

Meliodas.

So he managed to absorb all of the Commandments he had at hand. And how intriguing that I couldn't teleport myself within the cocoon itself. Either Meliodas made sure of this or the magic whirling inside this thing right now is so powerful that my own magic is afraid of it.

I raise my head when I hear loud chatter on the other side of the cocoon. As quietly as I can, I manoeuvre myself around the giant cocoon, fingers trembling with fear.

"I'll defeat all of you right here!" I hear Zeldris cry out.

"Dammit," I hiss when I see that his magical move Ominous Nebula has been used and that every single being here, except for Chandler and Cusack, is gravely injured.

"The whole lot of you are getting on my nerves," Zeldris snarls. "But, excluding Ludociel, my wife-to-be has mentioned all of you with great fondness so I'll try to not hurt you too badly."

I nearly gasp out loud when I see Princess Margaret, Elizabeth's older adoptive sister, dart straight towards Zeldris. What the hell is she doing here? Wait, are those wings—

"Ludociel," I whisper just as she and Gilthunder are thrown back into the stone wall.

"(Y/n)?" Zeldris turns his head in my direction but then turns back, shaking his head. "No, I'm hearing her voice again. Dammit, why do I always hear it?"

Blushing madly, I look away to see that the Sin of Pride is making his way to Zeldris, each of his steps leaving a scorching mark on the ground.

"Whether it be Meliodas, or Estarossa, and now you as well, it would seem all you brothers can't seem to get enough of me, ey?" Escanor taunts Zeldris and then raises his index finger in the air which lights on fire. "Now the time has finally come."

"You defeated Meliodas?" Zeldris asks in disbelief. "And even if that were true, there's no chance that he could've been fighting with his full strength. Since he was too strong for his own good, he had a bad habit of underestimating even the strongest enemies. Reap what you sow, I suppose. But if you think I'm anything like him, you're sorely mistaken. It doesn't matter if it's a lion or a mere insect, I'll bring it down with my full strength!"

Escanor chuckles at this as he lowers his finger and says, "Laughable!" 

"Holy crap," I murmur when I see that Escanor's sacred treasure is slightly cracked but he himself has obtained no injuries. Escanor lets out an irritated grunt and then throws his weapon behind him.

"You've dropped your weapon and aren't begging for your life," Zeldris states. "Then you've given up, haven't you?"

"Divine Sword Escanor!" Escanor yells as he brings down his hand once again, pressing down on Zeldris.

"I don't understand you," the Demon Prince admits. "This is a fated war between the Demon and Goddess clan that's been going on for eternity. What reason would a mere Human like you possibly have to risk their life and fight in this war?"

"Everything I'm doing is for the sake of a friend," Escanor answers. 

"You call the cold-blooded Meliodas a friend?" Zeldris growls. "Ridiculous!"

My heart shatters when I hear this and I watch in horror as his magic forcefully pushes Escanor backwards.

"There's no way he thinks the same of you!" Zeldris shouts. "He's not capable of real friendship!"

Raising my hand in anger, I am about to intervene when the Sin of Pride strikes again but this time successfully breaks through.

"You won't get away," he says firmly. "Divine Spear Escanor!"

My heart stops as the attack injures Zeldris and causes him to choke out blood with his head thrown back. Before I can stop myself, I rush towards him and then hover over his face, my eyes filling up with tears.

"Darkness!" Grandad calls out and my shadows scream out in delight.

From the corner of my eye, I see Ludociel zips toward us but I quickly whisper, "Erupt."

Ludociel gracefully dodges my shadows that explode from the ground and he immediately flies back when Grandpa appears in front of Zeldris.

"Young Master Zeldris, please leave the rest of this battle in our hands," Grandpa says.

"Yeah, sure," Zeldris mutters as Cusack heads towards the leader of the four Archangels. "But that wasn't my powers just now. It was so much like hers, but there's no way she can be here."

My insides curl with guilt but I say nothing to indicate that I am right next to the youngest son of the Demon King. Instead, I smile softly as I examine his bruised face, my hands twitching to just touch him.

As the brutal battle continues up ahead, Zeldris staggers to his feet and I try my hardest to not reach out and help him. If he knew I was here, I am positive he would immediately send me back to wherever I was before. And that is the last thing I want to deal with right now.

The two of us instantly divert our attention to Cusack and Chandler who Merlin continues to mercilessly attack with a special magical move. I clench my hands as I helplessly watch the two Demons who raised me writhe and howl in pain.

Once they are freed from the attacks, I notice the signs of Grandpa using his Resonant move on the Sin of Gluttony and I flinch at this. But nothing happens for the next couple of seconds. Oh, of course. Merlin was blessed by the Supreme Deity so such moves will have absolutely no effect on her.

"What's wrong?" Grandad asks Grandpa as he stands up. "Hurry up and break that brat's magic already!" But when Cusack doesn't respond and just blankly stares ahead, Chandler murmurs, "This is bad. At this rate, he'll—" Lightening envelops Grandad's body again and he screams out in pain.

I turn to my side to see that Zeldris has rushed ahead. "Don't push your luck!" he snarls. "I possess the power of the Demon King. Your magical powers aren't even worth fearing!" 

He coughs lightly and then places a hand on his forehead, face contracting with pain. Taking this as an opportunity to attack, Ludociel dashes towards Zeldris but I quickly raise my hand in their direction. 

"Blockade," I say as my shadows shield Zeldris and send Ludociel off course. My shadows swiftly whip around and push Zeldris backwards to make it seem like he has been knocked out.

Ludociel starts to laugh insanely. "Victory!" he says loudly. "We put an end to the long-running Holy War. I almost can't believe it! After all this time, we finally won! Are you watching me, Mael? Look at what your brother accomplished and be proud!" He whimpers and then suddenly grabs the side of his head with both his hands. "But why? Why can I only recall the face of Mael's killer? Why Estarossa?"

I wheeze out in shock as I come falling down to my knees. "What the hell?" I hiss and clench onto my stomach. 

You're a Demon.

Yeah, I am. Are you going to kill me now, Archangel?

I have to. It is my duty to the Goddess race—

Duty? Do not make me laugh. Killing those who stand in your way, you love it, don't you? You do not need the excuse of being a soldier. You will blindly do what you believe is right.

I don't expect you to understand, Demon.

Why? Because I am a creature of the darkness? 

You look very familiar. Who are you?

I am offended. You don't recognise my wonderful face? My name is (Y/n) of the Dark Shadows.

You're the one who is always by his side, the leader of the Ten Commandments.

Correct. I already know who you are but it would be rude if you yourself did not give the introductions.

Mael. My name is Mael.

Though the circumstances are bleak, it is a pleasure to meet you, Mael.

Estarossa, so this entire time you were Mael the Archangel. No wonder I hated you so much.

Falling forward on the hard ground, I slowly push myself up on my elbows and weakly raise my head to see Zeldris's lips quivering, his dark eyes gleaming with rage.

My entire world stops as the youngest son of the Demon King breathes, "Mother is still alive."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 655 9
(Y/n), the eldest child of the Purgatorian Queen, has been sealed away in the treacherous lands she was born in along with her younger brother and he...
112K 2.5K 12
(Y/n) went to a party with her friends, unluckily on the same night the Ten Commandments escaped their 3000 year old prison! She wakes up at her home...
1.1M 27.8K 40
Over 3000 years ago a curse was place upon three different people, a Goddess named Elizabeth, a demon named Meliodas and a demon named Y/N. "You're...
84.4K 2.5K 15
Letting out a sigh, the older male turns towards young male with a frown, "This might be a tough job for a young fella like yourself." The young mal...