ABOUT LAST NIGHT

By nex_xxzyn

She's not a graduated woman and has difficulty earning money just to provide for her two sisters. She gave up... More

DISCLAIMER ⚠️
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104

CHAPTER 10

12.2K 379 16
By nex_xxzyn

JENNIE POV

Once she removes her top, my eyes are automatically glued to her fucking abdomen! Yes, I'm drunk, but I can clearly see her biceps! What the hell?! She looks skinny earlier, but hell, she's hiding this good body figure!

She looks at me and smirks before kissing my lips again. My hands roamed on her back while we were in the middle of a hot session of kissing. I don't know why I'm like this, but to be honest, I never let them kiss me on my lips.

In my last sexual encounters, I never let them kiss my lips because a kiss means affection, so I don't really know why the hell I initiated the kiss! Argh! Whatever, I'm just drunk, and I'm Ruby Jane tonight.

Her kisses go down to my neck again and suck it so hard. She's so rough, but I like it. I like how rough she's kissing me because if we fuck in a romantic way, that's lovemaking, so she better be rough, and I'll be wild.

I felt her trying to unclasp my bra, so I arch my back so she can be able to unclasp it. Once she has already removed my bra, she throws it on the floor and instantly puts my left nipple in her mouth while her other hand is massaging my big boobs.

I can't help but moan. "Ahh hmmm," I moan, and that's really the first time I moan because, as I said, my past sexual experiences never gave me satisfaction, but this?.... it felt so good.

"Hhhmm, fuck me already," I demand as my hand goes to the belt of her jeans and unbuckles it.

I was about to pull it down, but she held my hand and seriously looks at me. "Are you sure?" She asks, and I nodded because I'm already wet, and I want her to finger me already! "Your wish is my command then," she said and smirked before pulling her jeans down.

I watch her carefully and was really shocked once a dick sprang freely off her tight jeans and boxer. My mouth left hanging ajar while my eyes are widened. She has a dick! A fucking dick, and it's the bigger dick I've ever seen!

"You still on?" She asks and smirks.

I shake my head back to my senses and smirk at her too. If she thinks I would back out just because she has this... well, I'm Jennie Kim, and I never back out of anything.

"Who wouldn't?" I said and smirk back at her before cupping her dick with my tiny hands, and she instantly moans once my hands touch her buddy.

"Ughh! Shit!" She moans. I bit my lips as I start to move my hand up and down, giving her the same pleasure she gave me earlier. "Fuck! Fuck! Ahhh!" She moans again.

I continued jerking her as her pre-cum comes. "You feisty woman," she growls as she held my shoulder and roughly pushed me again to the bed and positioned herself between my legs.

She strips my panty that causes it to tear up and reveals my beautiful pinkish pussy and already dripping wet. This is the first time I got so really wet too, so I don't know what's up with this woman.

She didn't ask me, and she suddenly enters her dick into my pussy, causing my mouth to go agape. "Fuck! You're so tight, bitch," she said as she spanks my ass and I moan.

"Fuck!! Ahhh!"

She held my waist tightly that I'm sure will get a little bruised tomorrow. She held it tightly before starting to move her hips forward and backward.

She bent down to capture my lips, and I immediately dug my nails into her back that, for sure, will leave a mark. "Fuck! Yes! Yes! Ughh!" I moan in our kiss. Who knows that I can be a screamer and scratcher.

"Shit! You're so good," she growls as she continued to thrust herself inside me. Pulling in and out occasionally and maintaining a constant rhythm and pace. She fucked me hard, deep, and fast.

"Oh fuck! Ah! Ah! Yesss! Don't you dare to stop! Ugh!" I moan loudly near her ears and rolled my eyes because of the pleasures she's giving me.

This girl is reaching every spot that makes me cry so loud and gives me a wonderful ecstasy. My walls clasped her cock tightly with each thrust she did. She held my waist even harder, and she thrust into me so deep, and after one more deep thrust, we both finally came.

"Oh God!!" I moan as my eyes roll back at the back of my head.

She pulls out her dick inside me and jerked it by herself, and it didn't take long; she came too with a growl. "Oh fuckk! This felt so good!" She cries as she flops beside me.

We're both panting hard after our hot session. Both of our chests rise up and down, and our bodies are coated with our sweat. After my cum, I suddenly felt so tired and drifted into a deep sleep slumber without minding the girl beside me.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡ

I was awakened by the loud ring of my phone. I took it on my nightstand and was about to answer it, but I saw it was just my alarm. I was about to put it back, but when I saw the time, I quickly widened my eyes.

"Fuck! It's already 8:45 in the morning?!" I shouted because, hell! I'm already late for my work! I've never been late since the day I started there, so why the fuck did I just wake up just now?!

I quickly jumped off the bed and stopped slumping myself again on the bed once I felt my center core in pain and groaned once my head kicked me too, and I suddenly felt cold.

I cursed myself once the realization hit me so hard. I looked at my body and saw nothing but my exposed self. I looked beside myself and saw nothing but an empty bed. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! What did I just do?!"

I took the duvet and covered myself as I smacked my head, trying to remember what really happened last night.

Nayeon called me to go to the bar, and then once I got there, my eyes landed on the beautiful woman who was sitting with her friend but eventually left her alone there. After an hour, I excused myself, and a guy tried to get in my pants.

The girl came and saved me from that dumbass, and she invited me to drink with her, and I'm so drunk, and same with her, and I... I seduced her! I fucking seduced her! I dragged her out, and we went, and after we had sex, and I discovered she has a Dick!

Fuck! I remember now! I had sex with a woman who has a huge dick; that's why I can't fucking walk! What the hell?! I thought I would never have sex again?! What the hell, Jennie?!

I smashed my head on the pillow once I just admitted to myself that she gave me what I want... she gave me the satisfaction I was longing for, and she gave me more pleasure than others do, and for the sake of God, I kissed her! I initiated!

I groaned once again before standing up and going straight to the bathroom, trying to fight the stinging pain down there. I got a quick bath and got into the cabinet and wore my office clothes.

Walking to the mirror and putting light makeup before fixing my luggage because we're heading back to Seoul right now, and that's good because the girl is from here, so there is no way I would meet her.

I shouldn't think about her because it's just One Nightstand! So there's no way I would think about her again.

I picked my bag on the floor and stopped on my spot once I saw an ID lying next to my bag. I picked it up and slowly turned it back and saw the face of the girl last night and with her name and number.

I don't know, but I put it in my bag instead of throwing it. Whatever, you all don't care. I checked the whole suite, and once I'm done, I picked up my luggage, and once I opened the door, I saw Jisoo and Kwangsoo already waiting for me.

Kwangsoo took the luggage to me, and I didn't mind them and walked straight into the elevator, and they did the same.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡ 

11:30 AM

I'm already here in my office in the city. Looking so preoccupied because that fucking girl is getting on my nerves! I can't forget how she fucked me so well and how she sucked my lips and neck.

I'm thankful it didn't leave a mark because if she did, I will fucking murder her, even though she gave me a nice night with her. Anyway, I can't focus on my work because every time my mind is auto-drifting to what happened last night.

I just can't stop thinking about her touch. I already want her to touch me inside, as if I just suddenly turned into a horny pig!

"Argh! I hate this! I need to be in touch with her!" I groaned as I took the telephone and dialed Jisoo.

"Yes, Ms. Kim?"

"Come into my office," I said and hung up.

I should talk to her... I need to know her! Argh! She is getting on my nerves, for heaven's sake! And I hate being preoccupied. I'm Kim, and I can get whatever satisfaction I need for my living.

"What can I do for you, Ms. Kim?" My Secretary said.

"Give me info about LALISA MANOBAN right now," I said, and she nodded before going out.

After waiting for about 29 minutes, she comes in again and hands me a folder. "I'm sorry, Ms. Kim, but her other info is private," she said.

"What?! Why?" I ask.

"It's not all her important info, Ms. Kim. But info about her past is all private," she said, and I open the folder.

"Lalisa Manoban, 23 years old and did not finish her Culinary course, has two siblings studying at The Seoul University and has a poor background, but no one knows about her past. Her parents both died in a car accident, and she's the only one who is working for her two siblings because she has no relative and got fired from her work this week," Jisoo said as I read it too.

"She is a friend of the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Moon, and her friend is Moon Byul-Yi," she added.

"Call her and make her come here," I seriously said, and she nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 24.4K 48
They say, love is felt. This story is mainly about Jennie, a seductive and incredibly possessive professor, and Lisa, a transfer student. They both f...
98.4K 4.3K 31
Jennie Kim eyed Kim Jisoo, the girl her ex courted while they were still together. "Are you gonna steal him back?" jennie smirked at lisa "No, I'm go...
344K 15.7K 40
Kim Jisoo β₯ A girl who is so full of herself. An arrogant bisexual selfish bitch that plays with everyone's feelings. A girl who thinks she has all w...