call me yours ( harry j potte...

By wstrnflies

*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆ Y/n Sterling, related to Luna Lovegood, just as carefree, creative, and odd as Luna was. But is pa... More

𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒
―𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐙𝐊𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐍
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
𝐆𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐗
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟-𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐬
52
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
―𝐄𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐞
ᵂʰᵃᵗˢ ᴺᵉˣᵗ

53

6.2K 192 502
By wstrnflies

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔▔
Fifty-Three: Moving Harry

Days have passed, and Y/n was with Luna at their house. Everyone went their own way the day after Y/n's birthday, meaning the girl has been here for about a couple of days; Luna was sitting on her bed, doodling something on a notepad. Y/n looked over at her cousin studying Luna for a second before thinking about the war that was about to happen. 

All the time she missed being with her cousin and uncle. What if she loses the time to be with them by the end of the war? Her mind for the first time was flooded with worrying for her loved ones.

She looked away from Luna, trying to move her mind somewhere. Y/n looked up at the ceiling and saw Harry's picture, causing her to grin a little at the picture of her boyfriend. Nothing was really happening at the Lovegood residence but Xenophilius trying to finish the next Quibbler article about Dumbledore and the hunt for Snape. 

All Y/n wanted is everyone to be okay, even if that meant blocking anything for them. 'The books' Y/n thought, she leaned over to the side and grabbed the books, Harry got for her birthday. Luna and Y/n were both in their own head's and not paying attention to the world around them. 

Y/n fiddled with her necklace glancing down at it before opening the book and starting to read it to get her mind off of the world. 

Time has passed, Luna and Y/n were still in their own spaces until Y/n glanced up at the time, "Merlin, Luna it's almost 10...we have to go and move Harry" Y/n said closing the book and getting up off of the floor. 

Luna looked over at Y/n with a small nod and sat up as well, "Are we going to Harry's house? Or are we meeting them somewhere else? Like the burrow?" Luna asked.

"The Dursley's...Then we are moving him to the burrow" Luna nodded, Y/n hummed grabbing her bag and stuffing the books in it. "Hey, wait...I'm not coming back to Hogwarts this year, I just wanted to tell you that-" 

Luna furrowed her eyebrows and nodded, "Is everything okay? Other than everything that is happening-" 

"Yeah, Harry needs help to find stuff for you-know-who, so Me, Ron, and Hermione are going to help..." Y/n explained looking over, at her. The two cousins hugged tightly both of them ready to make their way to Privet Drive. "Everything will come out on the other side, like your mum said" 

Luna nodded, "I know, just makes me wonder..." Luna muttered before the two grabbed their bags and walked out of Luna's room. Y/n shut the door behind them, Luna made her way downstairs quickly followed by Y/n.

Xenophilius was sitting at the circular dining table, writing down stuff in the notebook still. Both of the girls exchanged looks before Y/n cleared her throat trying to get his attention, Xenophilius still didn't look up mumbling to himself. "Dad" Luna called. 

The man finally looked up, glancing at the two girls. "Where are you two going? No one is allowed to leave his house until you go back to Hogwarts" Xenophilius said with a panicked voice putting the quill down.

This was a side of him that they saw all the time when he had to have a column out by tomorrow. "We are going to the burrow tonight," Said Y/n walking over and grabbing her wand from the kitchen shelf and putting it in her pocket for protection, "We would be safe, promise" 

Xenophilius hugged both of the girls before the two walked out of the house, Once they got out of the door, Y/n grabbed Luna's hand closing her eyes and trying to focus hard on the burrow. Vision's of the burrow flashed into Y/n's mind before everything went fuzzy, dizzy and nauseous for a second. 

Y/n opened her eyes and she and Luna were ankle-deep in a pond, Lucky for them. Nargles weren't that bad and they both had their shoes on. "I thought you were going to Harry's Uncle's house?" Luna mentioned stepping out of the puddle. Y/n did the same trying to wipe her shoes on the grass not dragging mud with her. 

"I am, Ron thought it would be best if we met here before heading to the Dursley's with Auror's..." Y/n explained, "Since it would be safer,"

Even though, Luna and Y/n could both have walked to the burrow counting it's not that far from the Lovegood residence. It wasn't the safest option with death eaters snatching up anyone that supports Harry. 

They were looking for Y/n specifically since they were now dating, it was on the front cover of the daily prompt during their fourth year, And people believed that newspaper ever since even when Y/n and Fred were dating. 

Furthermore, Y/n and Luna both walked up to the door and the girl with (Y/C/H) knocked on the door. After waiting a couple of seconds there was a voice. "Who is it?" Mrs Weasley's voice rang from the other side of the door.

"Y/n and Luna" The girl answered. 

The door opened up, and Mrs Weasley was revealed, "Hello girls," She greeted hugging them both, even if she didn't feel for Y/n anymore because she broke up with Fred and started to date Harry. 

Y/n and Luna hugged the woman back, Once Mrs Weasley pulled away, "Y/n" Hermione called, Y/n didn't even get to turn to her before Hermione pulled her into a tight but comfortable hug. "how has it been at Grimmauld Place? " 

"Good, Where's Ron?" 

"Somewhere around the house, I'm not quite sure where he went..." Hermione spoke letting go and looking at her, Y/n looked around the burrow which was quite empty less to her surprise she and Luna were early to move Harry,

They would be meeting Moody, Tonks, Remus and Sirius at the Dursley's house, but Y/n would be the first one at the Dursley's since Harry wanted her to come earlier than the others before they move him. "Hello, Luna."

"Hello, Hermione" Luna greeted with a small smile on her face.

"Ginny is up in her room, having a nap" Hermione continued, Luna nodded and made her way to Ginny's room. 

Fred and George came running into the house from the backyard, "Boys, stop running around the house" Mrs Weasley shouted at the twins, They stopped and Ron came running after them holding his shoes that were tied together. 

"Y/N!" Fred and George shouted.

"Hi Y/n," Ron said out of breath from running around the house trying to catch up with Fred and George. "When did you get here, and I thought you were bringing Luna?" Mrs Weasley walked out of the room going into the kitchen and cleaning up. 

Y/n smiled a little and sent them a small wave, "Hello Boys, I got here about a minute ago, Luna is upstairs with Ginny, but I should be heading out to the Dursley's soon" 

"I thought we were all going together?" Ron asked. 

"Y/n wants alone time with her boyfriend" Fred mentioned with a grin. 

"More alone time" George continued. 

Hermione rolled her eyes at the twins comment as Y/n's face heated up and she avoided eye contact with everyone. "Leave her alone," Hermione told the twins as they put their hands up in defence and ran out of the room. 

Ron looked disgusted before shaking his head and hopping out of the living area. "I'll see you at the Dursley's be safe," Hermione said turning to Y/n with a small embrace, she hugged back with a nod. 

"I will see you there" Y/n walked out of the house after leaving her bag behind, for when they all come back to the burrow with Harry, The sky was grey almost darker than before. She closed her eyes and tried to focus on the address that Harry had given her.

She apparated to the private drive and made her way down the street towards the Dursley's house, Y/n fidgeted with her sleeve nervously, not knowing why she was so nervous. Y/n saw the car starting up. "I don't think you're a waste of space." A voice said, That Y/n recognize it was the voice of Harry's cousin.

"Well... thanks." The comfortable voice said, Y/n's stomach erupted hearing his voice, Harry grips Dudley's hand, then watches his cousin turn and lope back across the lawn. "See you, Big D." 

Y/n walked over to the house, looking at Harry. She studied him before clearing her throat. "You seem quite happy, Har" Harry's head turned to his girlfriend with a smile on his face, She stood wearing his jumper with her wand in her pants pocket. 

"Why is she here?" Vernon asked sticking his head out of the car and looking at Harry. 

"Because, she's my girlfriend, and can be..." Harry said walking over and grabbing Y/n's hand holding it tightly, Y/n didn't say anything avoiding eye contact with the Dursey's as they drove away in their car. 

Harry took his time to peck his girlfriend on the lips, "I missed you, Darling" He said pulling away and looking her in the eyes, Y/n met his gaze and smiled a little. 

"I missed you too Har," She said, "But we should get inside," Y/n laced her hand in his and pulled him towards the house just in case any death eaters were around. "Colloportus"  She muttered after closing the door behind them. Harry wrapped his arms around her waist pulling him close to her. "Harry, It's not the time" 

He hummed kissing her cheek, "I know," 

"So this is where you lived?" Y/n asked looking around the empty house, there was nothing but the wallpaper, counters, and fireplace. "It's a lovely place" 

"Not really, but yeah..." Harry muttered holding onto Y/n's hand, the girl chuckled turning and looking at Harry and pecking him on the cheek. "I'll be back, do whatever you want" He kissed her cheek before going up into his old room upstairs.

Y/n dreamingly looked around the house seeing a tiny door, She leaned down a little opening it up. There was a tiny bed next to the wall, with toy soldiers behind it. 'Is this where Harry was living beforehand?' Y/n thought to herself looking around. 

She leaned down picking up a toy soldier, "hey-" Harry called, causing her to jump. Y/n turned to him holding the tiny toy soldier. "See you found my old room, now that I look at it quite bigger than I remember-" Y/n chuckled placing the toy solder off the shelf. 

Y/n leaned against the wall as Harry leaned in and brushed her bottom lip with his tongue. The two intensified the kiss together as he pushed her against the wall. The gesture made her gasp in surprise. The hands of the young woman rested on Harry's shoulder while his hand rested on her hip as he held her against the wall.

There was a knock at the door causing both of them to jump, "Who do you think that is?" Harry whispered turning away from the door and turning looking at his girlfriend who he was still holding up. 

"Everyone, they should be here-" Y/n said moving and getting up. Harry hummed the two walked out of the cupboard, and Y/n had her wand at the ready just in case. Harry turned the door nob opening up the door, Hermione flings her arms around Harry, and Ron pulled Y/n into a hug. 

Others emerge from the shadows: Fred, George, Bill, Fleur, Tonks, Sirius, Remus, Mr Weasley, Moody, Kingsley and a small, dirty, hangdog man, Mundungus Fletch. Lastly, Hagrid dismounts a motorbike, strips a pair of fly-specked goggles from his face and yanks a small twittering bird from his beard. "All righ', 'arry? Yeh looks fit." 

"Yeah, he's ruddy gorgeous. What say we get undercover before someone murders him." Moody mentioned shoving everyone to the side and stomping into the house, Y/n fixed her shirt from the cupboard and the hug with Ron.

Everyone spills down the hallway into the sitting room. "I thought you were looking after the Prime Minister, Kingsley," Harry said to him, Y/n made her way to the sitting room from next to Hermione.

"You're more important." Said Kingsley, Harry grins, then a tall, red-headed man is before him, Bill's face still scared.

"How is everything, Bill?" Harry asked the boy. 

He turned to Harry with a small nod, "Could be better," Bill huffed looking over at Harry. 

"Wasn't always this handsome," Fred said walking into the sitting room with everyone. 

"Dead ugly" George continued. 

Bill smiled looking at Harry and ignoring his brother's. "True enough. owe it all to Greyback Hope to repay the favour one day." 

"Same here-" Sirius said, "For Remus at least" 

Remus looked flushed standing next to the door, Fleur walked into the room kissing Bill on the cheek, "You are still beautiful to me, William." 

"Just remember, Fleur, once you're married: Bill takes his steaks on the raw side now." 

Sirius furrowed his eyebrows before dropping his jaw, "How rude, we aren't even married-" He dramatically said looking over at Remus who grinned shaking his head, "yet...bringing me to the point...Remus pro-" 

"All right, all right! You'll all have time for a cosy catch-up later! We've got to get the hell out of here and soon!" Moody drops some sack at his feet. Turns to Harry who was standing next to Y/n holding her hand. "Potter, you're underage, which means you've still got the Trace on you." 

"The Trace?" Harry asked furrowing his eyebrows. 

Moody looked over to the boy once more, "You sneeze and the Ministry will know who wipes your nose. Point is, we have to use those means of transport the Trace can't detect: brooms, thestrals and the like. We'll go in pairs. That way if anyone's out there waiting for us-- and I reckon there will be -- they won't know which Harry Potter is the real one." 

Hermione and Y/n both made quick eye contact before turning back to Moody, "The real one...?" Harry continued looking around at everyone who wasn't looking at him but Moody. 

Moody draws a flask from his cloak. "I believe you're familiar with this particular brew," Moody said with a grin on his face popping open the flask.

Harry shook his head looking around at everyone, "No! Absolutely not!" 

Y/n sighed looking at Moody, before today Moody mailed her asking if he would be interested and she knew that with Harry it would take convincing, "Well...I warned you..." She softly said looking at Moody with a small nod.

Harry turned to meet Y/n's glaze, "If you think I'm going to let people risk their lives for me --" Harry pointed out looking at his girlfriend. 

"Never done that before, have we?" Ron muttered.

Harry shook his head once again, letting go of Y/n's hand this time. "This is different." Harry pointed over to Moody at the flask, "Taking that. Becoming me -- no."

"Well, none of us really fancy it, mate," Fred explained looking at Harry. 

"Yeah, imagine if something went wrong and we were stuck as scrawny, specky gits forever." 

Moody shushed them looking back over to Harry, "Everyone here's of age, Potter, and they've all agreed to take the risk." He said. 

"Technically, I've been coerced. Mundungus Fletcher, Mr Potter. I've always been a huge admirer." 

"Shut up" Sirius commanded turning to Mundungus, the short man went silent looking back out the window for a lookout. 

"All right, Sterling, as discussed." 

Y/n turned to Harry who looked at her with a small grin as she yanked out a piece of his hair, "Blimey, Darling" He said rubbing the back of his head. "I sight warning" 

"Straight in here, if you please." 

Moody holds out the flask, un-stoppered now. The potion inside begins to spit forth smoke. He hands it to Fred, "For those of you who haven't taken Polyjuice Potion before, fair warning. It tastes like goblin piss." 

"Have a lot of experience with that, do you, Mad-Eye?

Everyone turned to Fred as Moody's eye rotates menacingly onto Fred. Y/n laughed lightly at the joke being the only one who laughed, Harry placed his hand into hers. "Just trying to defuse the tension." Fred takes the flask from George, followed by Ron, Y/n, Hermione, Fleur and a less than overjoyed Mundungus. 

He scowls as the potion trickles past his lips and seconds later, his features like those of the others begin to bubble like hot wax. As the transformation completes, eight Harry Potters stand in the tiny kitchen. "Wow -- we're identical!" Fred and George both said in unison. 

Y/n chuckled a little at the twins, "Not yet you aren't." Moody pulls the ties on the sacks and pulls out eight identical outfits. 

"Don't have something a bit more?" George asked. "Sporty, do you?" 

"Yes, don't fancy this colour at all." 

Y/n dug through the clothes, with everyone else. "Fancy this: You're not you, so shut it and strip." Moody turned to the real Harry, "You'll need to change too, Potter." Harry, a bit self-consciously, begins to strip down. The others, meanwhile, appear unconcerned to be exposing Harry's body.

Y/n was the only flushed Harry out of all of them, "Bill, look away -- I'm 'ideous." 

"I think you look wonderful" Y/n mentioned sticking up for Harry who grinned looking down at the clothes.

"Y/n does this feel weird-" Sirius asked, Remus, shushed him right away before he could finish his sentence, Fred and George both bursted out laughing as Y/n's face heated up more than before not knowing how to feel.

"Harry, your eyesight really is awful," Hermione said looking around the room. 

Everything was fuzzy for Y/n as well, "Blimey. I almost forgot." Mad-Eye rummages in his pocket, pulls out a fistful of eyeglasses. "Right then. We'll be pairing off. Each Potter will have a protector. As for you, Harry..." 

"Yes?" Everyone replied. 

"The real Harry! Where the devil are you, anyway?" 

"Here," Harry said putting a shirt on and raising his hand. Y/n crossed her arms looking at her real boyfriend. 

Moody's eye rotates onto the real Harry. "You'll ride with Hagrid." 

"Brought yeh here sixteen years ago when you were barely bigger than a Bowtruckle. Seems only righ' I should be the one ter take yeh away." 

"Aw, Bowtruckles are so cute," Y/n said looking over at Hagrid. 

"Now, Arthur and Fred..."

"I'm George," said the twin at whom Moody was pointing. "Can't you even tell us apart when we're Harry?"

"Sorry, George-"

Ron and Y/n exchanged looks knowing the twin's way too well, knowing it was Fred and not George. "I'm only yanking your wand, I'm Fred really..."

"Enough messing around!" snarled Moody. "The other one...George or Fred or whoever you are ...you're with Remus. Miss Delacour..."

"I'm taking Fleur on a thestral," said Bill. "She's not that fond of brooms." Fleur walked over to stand beside him, giving him a soppy, slavish look that Harry hoped with all his heart would never appear on his face again.

"Miss Granger with Kingsley, again by thestral..." Hermione looked reassured as she answered Kingsley's smile; Y/n knew that Hermione hated flying with her whole heart. 

"Miss Sterling you will be with Sirius, again by thestral" 

"Yes!" Sirius shouted in celebration, Y/n grinned with a small laugh. Harry looked over to Y/n who sent him a small smile through his face which he was uncomfortable with, She went to stand next to Sirius like everyone else was standing next to who they were riding with. 

"Which leaves you and me, Ron!" said Tonks brightly, knocking over a mug tree as she waved at him. Ron did not look quite as pleased as Y/n.

"You'll ride with Hagrid." Moody continued looking over at Harry,

"Brought yeh here sixteen years ago when you were barely bigger than a Bowtruckle. Seems only righ' I should be the one ter take yeh away." Hagrid said looking down at Harry who looked away from himself (Y/n). 

"Yeah, it's all very touching. Let's go." 

As they file out, grabs his rucksack and ponders Hedwig in her cage. He snaps open the wire door and she flutters out, swoops down the hallway and soars out the open door. Harry glances once more down the hall, at the cupboard under the stairs, then exits. He holds on to Hedwig's empty cage.

He walked over to Y/n, not forcing on Moody. He could tell which one was her by her looking around admiring the sky. "Hey," Harry said to her grabbing her attention. 

"Harry, I don't think it's the best time for a kiss," She said with a smile on her face, "Counting...I'm you-" 

"I know, I wanted to tell you please be careful," He said looking her in the eyes now seeing Y/n and not himself. 

She nodded looking at him the same way, "Promise, Sirius has my back-" 

"Yes I do-" Sirius said from beside the thestral.

Harry nodded a little before walking over to Hagrid, As the real Harry appears, Hagrid taps the sidecar and Harry drops in. "Good luck, everyone. On the count of three. One... two --" Hagrid kicks the motorbike to life, lurches forward.

Hedwig swoops upward and beats toward the greasy moon. As Hagrid roars into the sky, Harry twists around, watching one Harry Potter after another whip past, watching Privet Drive grow smaller, his eyes stinging in the wind, briefly lost in the moment, when. a disturbance fills the air.

Harry turns away, looks up. His heart dropping seeing Y/n and Sirius and the others just missing the death eaters who were flying from the clouds, Flashes of green light splinter the darkness, sparks explode on the bikes chassis and Hagrid howls in fury. 

"Hagrid! We've got to help the others!" Harry shouted over to the man. 

"Can't do it, 'arry. My job's ter get you where we're goin' safe 'n sound, \Mad-Eye's orders!" Before Harry can reply, death eaters surround them, robes snapping in the wind. As one, their wands rise. Hagrid slams his hand onto the purple button, With a blast, the motorbike quivers, flames came out of the pipe. 

Death eaters scream with their robes set on fire, flying away to safety, falling into the sky. "What was that?" Harry asked turning to Hagrid once more. 

"Dragon fire!" 

Death eaters fly towards them in a chase, Hagrid dives dropping to the ground, trying to get rid of them. Harry watched as the earth rushed towards them.

The two fly into the tunnel, with the Death eaters still on their tail, Hagrid leaned forward going side to side, dodging the lights coming towards them. 

Sparks skitter off the tunnel and shower down as the sidecar rides up into the air repeatedly, then slams down onto the roadway. Harry glances back, sees the Death Eaters closing when light fills the tunnel and hagrid turned back. 

Death eaters rushed towards them, as the headlights grow large, Hagrid steers the motorbike directly into them than past and up the rounded side of the tunnel. The motorbike loops-the-loop and Harry dangle briefly, watching upside down as two Death Eaters fly smack into the lorry before the motorbike comes round right side up, shoots out of the tunnel and flew back into the sky.

Hedwig swoops down, flaying the Death Eater's wand hand. Harry grins triumphantly when a mad volley of wand blasts ricochet off the motorbike and Hedwig is gone. Harry glances about desperately, "That's him! The real one!" The remaining Death Eaters fall back and disappear.

"Hol' tight, 'arry! We've got ter get yeh out of here!" Hagrid hits the purple button again and the motorbike rockets forth. Harry gazes bleakly behind, then winces, eyes rolling back in his head. Gripping his scar, he squints toward the horizon and sees something closing on them. It looks like smoke then begins to take shape, it was Voldemort. Flying. Slowly, Harry raises his wand.

"Hagrid... HAGRID...!" Harry lets out a primal scream, his eyes clenched shut in pain, his wand hand trembling as he points it blindly. Voldemort's snake-like face draws near, his wand trained on Harry. 

"Avada..." Hedwig flew down, flying in front of the green light going towards Harry blocking the light. 

There was just a screech and nothing else, Harry looked at Hedwig in shock, "No!" Harry shouted looking at Hedwig's body flew down towards the ground. Voldemort disappeared. 

The motorbike splashes down into the reeds, sputters, then cuts out altogether in a smoking hiss. Harry glances about. A door opens in a crooked house. three silhouettes appear, dashing forward. Luna, Ginny and Mrs Weasley. "Harry! Hagrid! What happened?! Have you seen the others?" 

Harry's heart dropped looking around the landscape, "Is no one back yet?" He looks from Mrs Weasley to Ginny. Ginny shakes her head, He looked at Luna as she did the same thing. 

"They were on us from the star', Molly -- the Death Eaters. And You-Know-Who as well." Hagrid explained looking at her, Molly Weasley's face betrays panic, but she fights it back.

"Well, thank goodness you two are all right"

"Haven't go' any brandy, have yeh, Molly? Fer medicinal purposes?" Hagrid asked, She nods, leads him toward the house. Once out of earshot, Harry turns expectantly to Ginny and Luna. They both looked nervous. 

"Ron and Tonks should've already been back. Dad and Fred as well." 

"So should Y/n..." Luna muttered looking up in the sky waiting for a sign of her cousin. Suddenly, several yards away, a blue burns in the darkness. Luna, Harry and Ginny rush towards it just as Lupin materializes, cradling an unconscious "Harry," clothes torn, head awash in Blood. Harry takes in the surreal tableau, then watches "himself" transform into George, who bears the true damage. Ginny's hands fly to her face, Luna squeezed her girlfriend's hand. 

"Oh my God! George!" 

"The house! Quickly!" Remus said looking at the three of them. 

Moment's later, in the sitting room of the burrow. Lupin and Harry drop George onto the sofa, where his head rolls into the lamplight, the blood more shocking here. Mrs Weasley screams. George's ear is gone. "My boy! My darling boy! What've they done to you?!" 

Harry looks on miserably anger and guilt clashing within him when Lupin grabs a fistful of his shirt and hurls him against the wall. "Remus! What're you doing!" Ginny shouted looking at him. 

"What creature sat in the corner the first time that Harry Potter visited my office at Hogwarts!" 

"Are you mad...?" Harry asked trying to get from Remus's grip. 

"WHAT CREATURE!"

Harry remembered Y/n ranting about how cute that creature was, Her words played in his head trying to remember the whole conversation in the third year, "A grindylow!" Lupin releases Harry, turns back to the others.

"We've been betrayed. Voldemort knew you were being moved tonight. I had to make sure you weren't an imposter." 

Harry glanced over to George, "Who did this to him?" 

"Snape." He said under his breath, Remus nodded over to George. "He'll be fine, Molly. But that's Dark Magic. The damage is done." She simply nods, weeping, dabbing at George's face. A blue glow glimmers against the window, where Hagrid stands.

"Someone else is back." 

Hermione and Kingsley stand together, looking shaken. As the others rush forward, Kingsley points his wand at Lupin. "The last words Albus Dumbledore spoke to the pair of us?" 

"'Harry is the best hope we have. Trust him.'" Shacklebolt lowers his wand, wheels on Harry. "What gave you away?"

"Hedwig...I think. She was trying to protect me...she did though..." Harry said looking down at the ground. 

Just then, the yard glows with blue light and one pair after another materialize Fred & Mr Weasley, Bill & Fleur, Ron & Tonks. Ron is still "Harry," but Hermione doesn't hesitate, enveloping him in a fierce hug. As he transforms back into his own battle-weary self, he looks mildly abashed to be in such close proximity to Hermione. "Hey ya...Well...thanks." 

"Deserves that. Brilliant, he was. Wouldn't be standing here without him," Tonks said messing with their sleeve, Hermione looked over at Ron. 

"Really?" 

Ron nodded breaking from the hug, Harry looked around not focused on anything but Y/n and Sirius who were nowhere to be seen. Remus was doing the same looking up in the sky, "Always the tone of surprise." 

"Are we the last?" 

"No, Y/n and Sirius haven't shown yet..." Harry said in a panic looking at them, "Where are they, did any of you see them on the way" 

"I and Ron passed them, Sirius fought of Bellatrix..." Tonks said looking over to Harry. 

Harry's heart dropped looking around, No one said a word until there was a bang. "Told you, I could land this thing," Sirius said turning to Y/n who turned into herself already. The two were over near the lake close to the burrow. 

Harry didn't think twice before rushing over to the lake, "I didn't doubt you, Sirius, just...didn't seem like you had it counting you were laughing and fighting Bellatrix" Y/n said looking over at him. 

"Sorry again, about the nose-" 

Y/n wiped her nose that Sirius elbowed and was bleeding earlier. "It's fine" The two walked forward into view of everyone. Harry ran over grabbing Y/n and wrapping his arms around her. "I told you, we'll be okay." 

"I know, You just scared me" Harry muttered with his head on Y/n's shoulder in the hug, He backed up and connected their lips, it wasn't a lustful kiss, it was passionate and loving like all the time, not caring about the blood surrounding her nose.

The two backed away looking at each other for a second before Harry pulled her close once more, "We are the last?" Sirius asked letting go of Remus, Hermione looked looking over at the man.

"Where is George?" Arthur asked, Harry, let go of Y/n holding onto her hand tightly, the two walked over to them. No one said a word, Sirius and Y/n exchanged glances confused before turning back to the group. "Remus, where is my son" 

Arthur Weasley, trailed by the others, into the sitting room, stops dead. Molly looks up, her face saying it all. Fred comes upon his father's shoulder, eyes stinging with tears as he sees his brother. As if sensing them, George stirs.

Luna hugged Y/n, and she hugged her cousin back tightly, "How do you feel, Georgie?" Fred asked causing them to let go of each other turning to him. 

"Saint-like." 

Fred furrowed his eyebrows, "Come again?" George opens his eyes, lifts a blood-crusted finger, and points to the dark cavity in the side of his skull.

"Saint-like... You see, I'm holy. Holey, Fred, geddit?" 

"With the whole wide world of ear-related humour at your disposal, you go for holey? Pathetic." 

"Reckon I'm still better-looking than you. Better-looking than Bill, that's for sure." Bill doesn't smile. Next to him, Fleur looks equally grim.

"Mad-Eye's dead," Bill said looking down at the ground, The room goes still. "Mundungus took one look at Voldemort and Disapparated." 

"Mad-Eye reckoned You-Know-Who would expect the real Harry to be with the most skilled Auror. He knew he'd be in the most danger." Remus said from standing next to Sirius,

"It doesn't explain how they knew we were moving Harry tonight," Arthur said, The room grows quiet. Eyes shift, But Y/n who's head was in Harry's shoulder with her head pounding, It felt like she was hit by a spell or something. 

"Wha'? One of us? Tha's mad. I'd wager me life it wasn' none of you wot. An' if it was me I'd kno', wouldn' I? Talk in me sleep on occasion, I'll admit, but there's only Fang around ter hear an' mostly it's gibberish an' besides I'd cut me tongue out 'fore 'd betray 'arry e'en in me dreams-"  Hagrid stops, blinking miserably. Suddenly, all smile.

"Wha's so funny!" 

Harry placed his hand around Y/n's hip, "I trust you with my life, Hagrid. I trust everyone in this room. Understood?" 

"Understood." 

"Yeah," Sirius said with a nod. 

"'Ear, 'ear," George shouted grabbing everyone's attention, Fred nods approvingly to his brother.

"Better." 

After a shower, Y/n was laying in Harry's bed, with his arms wrapped around her holding him to her tightly. Her head felt better after the shower. She was wearing Harry's tee-shirt (That went past her knees' with shorts.

She laid awake looking into the darkness, "Hey" Harry whispered to her, Y/n hummed turning slowly towards him, the couple faced each other and Harry pecked her nose causing Y/n to grin putting her head more into the pillow. Ron snored loudly from the other side of the room reminded the couple there was someone else in the room. "I thought I lost you tonight" 

"Sorry about that," Y/n mumbled looking him in the eyes, "Bellatrix really wants to get Sirius" 

Harry nodded looking at his girlfriend "I'm just glad you both are okay," He said to her, before pulling her closer to him, she nuzzled her head into his chest humming a song she thought of, Harry rubbed her back just listening to her, the couple stayed tangled up together not wanting to move until they both fell asleep. 

Harry awakens with a gasp, eyes flashing in the darkness. He eyes the shadows above him then looks down at his hand where his wand glimmers in the moonlight. Y/n was softly snoring next to him, he looked over to her thankful she was okay. 

He slowly moved from her grip, He slung his rucksack over his shoulder, Harry picks his way softly down the spiralling steps, past silent doorways, slipping in and out of the shadow. He opened the door and emerges into the night, shifting the rucksack as he eyes the reeds shifting eerily in the darkness.

"Going somewhere?" A voice asked, Harry stiffens, turns to meet Ron's accusatory gaze, then continues on. 

"No one else is going to die. Not for me." 

"For you? Do you think Madeye died for you? Do you think George took that curse for you? You may be the Chosen One, mate, but this is a whole lot bigger than that, and you know it..." Harry stares at Ron. The air is tense.

"Come with me. Now." Harry said looking at Ron. 

"And leave Hermione and Y/n? Are you mad? We wouldn't last two days withouther," Ron pointed out, "You wouldn't last a week without Y/n, Remember the beginning of the fifth year?" He continuing being Harry's soft spot into it. Harry sighed looking at Ron now that he brought Y/n into it. "Besides, you've still got the Trace on you. And there's the wedding..." 

"It's still going on?" Harry asked. 

Ron nodded, "Well...Fleur's been planning it for months with Mum's help, the only thing that's kept her sane, I reckon. She'll kill me if I miss it. Kill you too. Rather go face to face with You-Know-Who if I'm honest." Ron tries a smile, but Harry looks foul.

"I don't care about a bloody wedding...no matter whose it is." Harry stated, "I have to start searching for the Horcruxes. It's the only chance we have to beat him. And the longer we wait the stronger he gets." 

Ron just stares at Harry, calm, poised. "Tonight's not the night, mate. You'd only be doing him a favour...Besides's Y/n...I don't want to see her crying on my shoulder again" Harry stares at Ron incensed by his cool demeanour and common sense with some confusion.

"Huh? Again?" 

"Long story..." Finally, he turns away, tosses the rucksack in frustration. For a moment they stand like this, Harry's back to Ron. Silent. Finally, Ron speaks. "Do you think he knows?" 

Harry turns his head halfway but doesn't speak. "I mean, they're bits of his soul, the Horcruxes. Bits of him. When Dumbledore destroyed the ring and you destroyed Tom Riddle's diary all those years ago -- he must've felt something right?" Harry ponders this but remains silent.

"What I'm saying is, if we do this thing right if we find the Horcruxes and begin to destroy them one by one..." Harry waits. "Won't he know he's being hunted?" Still, Harry says nothing walking into the house. 

The two walked back into the room in silence, Y/n was still cuddled up with the pillow asleep. Harry walked over to the bed laying in it slowly wrapping his arms around her waist. She turned again nuzzling her head in Harry's chest. 'I love you...' He thought to himself wishing to say it out loud.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 328 28
"Y/n, could you please join us in the real world for a few moments?" She grumbles in complaint, "But my book is getting to the good bit." "And the g...
849K 25.4K 91
"This is all your bloody fault, Malfoy." When an accidental spell throws Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy back in time to the Marauder's era, they a...
2.1M 80.2K 150
"She'll be the most powerful witch to ever exist." "And he will be very upset about that if he ever comes back." "Indeed. Which is why no one knows w...
5.5K 219 7
𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 | ❝ wish i could tell you that i love you but i cant ❞ she writes him a letter hoping she'll get over her feelings but instead ev...