The Wolfverse

By The_ArkhamWolf

Welcome to The Wolfverse. This is a guide book to this Multiverse shared by both Dc and Marvel characters. Th... More

Intro into The Wolfverse
Discovered Earths
Magneto's Kids-Earth 101
Falling on you
Incorrect Quotes
Incorrect Quotes 2
The NYC Rising Spiders-Earth 102
Our Broken Justice-Earth 201
Incorrect Quotes
Tower of birds-Earth 202
A Cave of Bats
Incorrect Quotes
A kingdom of Heros-Earth 204
A Twist in Fate-Earth 205
Falling in reverse-Earth 301
Friends of the Bats
Relationships
Nicknames
Gift Giving
Incorrect Quotes
Incorrect Quotes 2
Incorrect quotes 3
Wolf among Bats-Earth 302
The Watchers-Earth 304
Gotham Emergency-Earth 305
Incorrect Quotes
Falling Slowly-Earth 308
Wings for protecting-Earth 309
The line between, man and machine-Earth 310

Eriks Past

7 0 0
By The_ArkhamWolf

      Erik fell in love with a human named Magda. For many years they secretly dated and eventually had two kids Wanda and Pietro. On the day Wanda turned two Magda was sitting at home baking a birthday cake when a friend came over. They had news about a large massacre of young mutants. Fearing for her children's life Magda packed up her things and drove to her brother's house. She quickly got special shots to suppress their mutations. She planned to go back a tell Erik but about a week after she left she completely disappeared. Magda's brother took in the kids and raised them as his own. Megan told him that both of his children and wife had been killed in a car wreck. Megan was Magda's younger sister who had always wanted to be with Erik to the point she was willing to hurt her own sister. A few years after her sister disappeared Megan dressed up as her and tricked Erik into thinking she was Magda. When Erik found out who she really was he was furious and left. Little did he know She was pregnant with his son. She named her son Peter and when he was a few months old she moved. She got sick of looking in the mirror and seeing her sister's face. She believed that it was Magda's fault that Erik didn't love her, so she dyed her hair and got plastic surgery to change her face. She never really loved Peter the way a mother should. She always so him as a piece of the man who abandoned her. When she found out he was working with the X-men she couldn't take it anymore and abandoned him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 302 38
You live alone in the woods with unexplainable powers. You have a power you use more then the rest, The power to turn your self into a wolf. While li...
5.9K 379 17
Dick Grayson receives a blast from his past when an old childhood friend from his days of traveling in Europe with Haley's Circus shows up out of the...
3.9K 197 12
Waking up on the edge of a random rooftop is never a good thing. Add to that the gap in his memories, the 8 year outdated suit he's wearing, and the...
3.4K 88 22
Just a book of random imagines that I wanted to write. More about the story in first chapter. I don't own most characters, all rights reserved.