MR KHAN || ak

By ishakhan2002

❝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐥�... More

Characteristics
|| Chapter 1 ||
|| Chapter 2 ||
|| Chapter 3 ||
|| Chapter 4 ||
|| Chapter 5 ||
|| Chapter 6 ||
|| Chapter 7 ||
|| Chapter 8 ||
|| Chapter 9 ||
|| Chapter 10 ||
|| Chapter 11 ||
|| Chapter 12 ||
|| Chapter 14 ||
|| Chapter 15 ||
|| Chapter 16 ||
|| Chapter 17 ||
|| Chapter 18 ||
|| Chapter 19 ||
|| Chapter 20 ||
|| Chapter 21 ||
|| Chapter 22 ||
|| Chapter 23 ||
|| Chapter 24 ||
|| Chapter 25 ||

|| Chapter 13 ||

2K 94 5
By ishakhan2002

you will be okay, soon. 

it will be all fine, just believe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aryan then kept his hand on the door handle. He sighed and slowly opened the door. He entered the room and expected Inaaya to be deep asleep. However, she saw was not there on the bed. She was on a swing on the balcony, reading a book. 

He just stood there and noticed her. She looked adorable in her pajama set. It was in the color lavender, it was a two set-piece containing a top and shorts. She had her hair braided from one side, and was immensely concentrated in the book. Aryan noticed her glasses. She looked cute in them, she never wore them for office. Maybe, she would wear lenses then.

He walked up to her and cleared his throat. It gained Inaaya's attention.

" Sorry, I didn't knock on the door. I thought you were asleep. I just checked on Nani and thought of checking on you as well. " Aryan reasoned.

" Oh, it's fine. I was not sleepy so thought of reading a book and make myself tired. " Inaaya said.

" You? " Inaaya asked again.

" Same. I just went out for a walk. " Aryan replied with a small smile.

" Would you like to have some coffee? " Aryan asked.

He was himself stunned at his choice of words. He was never the friendly or the cheerful type. However, today he wanted to talk to someone. 

" What? Uh, okay. I'm not sleepy anyway! " Inaaya said and got down from the swing.

She for sure wanted some coffee or tea but did not want to disturb anyone or create a hassle. Moreover, having some coffee with her boss is not the worst thing in the world. Or is it?

They then head to the kitchen, downstairs. Inaaya sat on the kitchen slab as Aryan made some coffee for both of them. He was focused on making the coffee, and she took her time to check him out. 

He looked much more than just "going out for a walk". He was dressed in formal black checked pants and a grey t-shirt. His hair was rather messed up now, as of he went on a war, killed a few bad guys or something.

" Stop checking me out, Inaaya. " Aryan spoke as he poured the drinks in two mugs.

" I'm not! Shut up, I'm not. " Inaaya defended herself right away.

" Yeah, right. " Aryan said and passed a mug to her.

" So boss, where did you go huh? Went to meet your girlfriend or what? Is she pretty? " Inaaya asked taking the mug from his hand and smiled at the smell of the coffee. 

Aryan shook his head at her antics. 

" I don't have a girlfriend. I said, I went out for a walk. " Aryan replied.

He then asked Inaaya to scoot over a bit and made himself comfortable in the kitchen slab.

" Let's play twenty questions or something like that. I'll ask you a question or a word, and you have to say the first thing that comes to your mind. I can't stay quiet forever! " Inaaya said and took a sip of her drink.

" Cool. Go ahead. " Aryan said back.

~ The games starts ~

" Okay, so favorite color? " Inaaya asked.

" Black/Blue. " Aryan replied.

" Favorite song? " Inaaya asked.

" I don't have any. " Aryan replied.

" Friends? " Inaaya asked.

" Ahaan and Adish. " Aryan replied.

" Family? " Inaaya asked.

" My world. " Aryaan replied with a smile.

" Love? " Inaaya asked.

" I don't believe exists. " Aryan replied.

" What? You're so boring! " Inaaya said.

" It does not exist, Inaaya. It's just an infatuation. " Aryan said.

" You get to know when it's love and when it's infatuation. You clearly have not experienced it yet!" Inaaya said.

" Okay. So how do you know that it's love and not a mere infatuation? " Aryan asked with an amused expression.

" Hmm. You see, love feels like being at peace. It's the feeling that makes you feel serene and when you look at the person, knowing that they got you, knowing that even if the whole world comes to an end; you would be someone who holds your heart and protects it as it is the most precious thing they have. 

On the other hand, infatuation makes you love the feeling of having someone to love, the thrill of the chase, and all those butterflies. Yes, sometimes we do not love that person that we think we are in love with. We tend to like the idea of relationships, we get passionate about them, and soon enough it all fades away with the passage of time. 

However, unlike Infatuation, Love is not addicting. Love is calm. Sometimes we get stuck in certain situations that make us judge our own feelings. For because, when you are truly in love with someone then you will be ready to be with them as long as forever may hold. Love never fades away. It just gets deeper with time. " Inaaya resonated with a smile.

" An interesting point of view you have, Inaaya. But, you cannot always be someone's "forever". Sometimes, the closest you will ever get to be is their "almost" or their "maybe". And when they leave you behind, as everyone else does, all you can hope for is to be their "what if". " Aryan said taking a sip from his mug.

" I don't. I believe in the power of the Universe. Those who are mean to be together will always find their way back to each other. Even if they are in different parts of the world. It can be for friends, for family, and for partners. Also, even if they leave they will come back for closure. " Inaaya said back.

" And what if you don't get closure? What if they just leave you, all of a sudden? Like my mom and dad did. Leaving all these responsibilities on me. " Aryan scoffed looking down.

Inaaya looked at him in empathy. There is just no pain agonizing more than losing a loved one, that too; parents. 

" Aryan, sometimes you do not get closure. Sometimes there is just no explanation why they left you. And to be honest, there is no perfect answer they can give you. There is just no justification for breaking your heart. Sometimes they leave you with nothing but only a heart full of pain and sorrows. Also, sometimes you don't get answers but that does not mean that they loved you any less or your life is over. You can always heal, and as they say, time heals everything, every scar, and every pain. " Inaaya said and rubbed his back.

" Yeah, whatever. This is just who I am now, and there is no turning back. " Aryan said back and got down from the kitchen slab.

He then helped Inaaya to get down and kept their mugs in the basin.

" Go get some sleep. We have office tomorrow. Good night. " Aryan said.

" Yeah, you too. Good night. " Inaaya replied with a small nod.

They then left for their respective rooms.

Bye <3

Like and Comment if you liked the chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 9.7K 16
She has been destroyed by him in the worst way. After been kidnapped, tortured and raped by him, nothing is left in her to survive. Still with a ray...
119K 7.5K 8
"𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦�...
60.2K 3.5K 50
#1 Legally InsanE Being the daughter of a prestigious Indian Politician has never been so difficult untill I come across the biggest lie of my entire...
15.6K 1.4K 15
(𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 #𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬) "𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 �...