Sunflower || Technoblade x Oc

By Pan9636

Techno meeting a new creator... More

Info
First meeting...
Love of host
That night
Preparation
The "date"
The blood god flower field
Reunion Party
Meeting up
Sharing A Small Apartment
Rivalry
Confrontation
A Pleasant Morning
Shameless promo

Online you

1.5K 46 13
By Pan9636

Techno perspective
I've had crushes in high school before, but being a nerd and a gamer kinda made all relationships hopes evaporated. With my parents getting divorced when I was in high school it just didn't help with finding "the one" or my "high school sweetheart" either.

With such a rough start I just gave up on relationship and dating entirely. Of course, I still liked a few girls here and there but I never had the balls to say anything. I simply put all my feelings in a bag and threw it away.

Wilbur and Phil noticed the fact that I never joined in whenever they talked about girls. So for a long time they thought I was gay and didn't say much about. Until Tommy spitted it out bluntly when we were all in a call.

I was shocked- there's nothing wrong with being gay but just because I don't expressed my thoughts on women like Tommy doesn't mean I'm gay...

I ended up telling them the reason and Wilbur have the bright idea to set me up for a love or host...

I hate everything.

I reluctantly go with it even though I didn't want to. At first I was thinking of picking a random girls and call it a day but then Yrena messaged me.

I was touched that I have such a devoted fan. I was speechless at the time to be honest and so I used the show as an excuse to leave the conversation.

I was happy to meet and interacted with an og fan.

As the rounds when on I just kept mercilessly eliminating girls out left and right. At that point I already know who I was going to pick so it didn't matter.

But when I was typing to Alvin my answer, I reconsidered and pick Yrena instead. It was a last minute decision but I'm glad I chose her over Allie because Allie chose host-

After the stream I took a shower and watch some of Yrena videos. They were well made and not a single second were filled with emptiness or awkward silence. I wonder why she only getting popular now, her videos really get people hooked.

I tap 'date added (oldest)' on my phone and saw a rather cute video by her. The quality wasn't as good since it was a few years back but this could definitely be use as a leverage.

I downloaded the video and take a screenshot of the tittle + thumbnail, giggling to myself while doing so.

Flopping on my bed I scroll through Twitter for a bit before I saw her account on my homepage.

______
TommyInit @Tommyinit
@Yrena My frendddddd
______

Seemed like he was giving her free promo. I followed her back on Twitter since it was conveniently there.

As I feed Floof, Dream messaged me on Twitter.

Teletubby

Wanna have your date on the dsmp?

Sure, here's her mc acc name:
Yrena

We can also do a bit of lore with her
if you want

Like what?

Idk, like a SoftTechno arc maybe 😏

Nooooo my branddd

But the audience retention though 🤭

K, srl tho I'm uncomfortable
with shipping.

Who said anything about shipping lol

She's a female...
And the person I'm going on a
"date" with tmr..
And she won my love or host...

Ok ok I get it lol
I was just messing with you
Anyway she's whitelisted, have fun lol

K I'll tell her
Buhh homeless Teletubby
_______

After telling her about the date, I start helping my little sister with homework while my dad brag to his friends about me.

Everything right now feels great, no complications, no drama, no struggle. Some how I still feel lonely even if it just a little bit...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 228 39
Everything was fine until one day. That day everything changed, and your life began to crumble together. It was never the same again. L
117K 4.9K 60
❝I would burn the world with you, if you asked.❞ c!technoblade x fem!oc © killiths | 2021
236K 7K 28
「 𝙳𝚢𝚜𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊 」 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ D...
511K 15.5K 31
𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗗𝗢𝗠- 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗫 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 - 𝗹𝘂𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗼_ -•-•- ➪ "𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚." ➪ "𝙃𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜...