I'm Not Alone

By Zenji-san

Naruto Uzumaki. Abused, Neglected, and an Outsider in his village. No one loves him and he is alone......exce... More

Demon Brats

123 1 0
By Zenji-san

(I do this purely for shits and giggles, I do not own Naruto, only the plot for this fanfic. Naruto and any photos used belongs to there respective owner. Thank you and and please enjoy.)(Also follow my brother ZenTheScreechieScorp)

12 years ago a demon fox, Kyuubi attacked Konoha, it wreaked havoc on the village and killed many. However the 4th Hokage defeated the demon and sealed it into a baby with sun-kissed yellow hair....His baby.

4th: "I'm sorry my son, Me and Mom won't be there to guide you" he says with tears. A woman with crimson red hair touches the baby weakly. This is Kushina Uzumaki.

Kushina: "But will be with you always, I love you.....Naruto-dattebane" she kisses the babies face and he starts crying. The two adults eyes drift to the side to another baby with crimson hair laying silently, Red eyes eerily similar to the Kyuubi looks at them with innocent confusion.

4th: "I with we could split the burden, but your body isn't compatible with the fox" he says softly, he eyes fade a bit, "So you need to watch over your brother ok?" The baby tilts its head to the side and drools a bit. He laughs a bit then slumps taking his last breath, Kushina has tears spilling out her eyes as she feel her husband die. She pulls both babies closer, tears dripping on there faces.

Kushina: " Naruto.....Menma, We love you-dattebane" she kisses them a final time before drawing her last breath.

Both babies begin to cry a bit before they start wailing loudly into the night. The attacked ended, many lives were lost and this night was forever burned into peoples memories.

(12 years later)

We see a boy with blonde hair and whiskers jumping from building laughing, many older ninja are following behind him.

Ninja 1: "NARUTO YOU DAMN BRAT, GET BACK HERE AND PAY"

Naruto jump and spins around sticking out his tounge, "YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME-DATTEBAYO" he ran faster leaving them behind.

In the hokage office an old man sits in a chair smoking when a ninja runs in.

Ninja 2: "Lord Hokage, It's Naruto" he says panicked, the old man sighs.

Hokage: "When is it not" he mutters, "What has he done this time" he says.

Ninja 2: "He's painted all over the Kage statues" the man lets out a puff of smoke then sighs.

Hokage: "Where's his brother." he questions.

Ninja 2: "Unknown sir"

Hokage: "Check the rivers near the training areas, he's most likely in one" he says, the ninja nods then shushins away, "Naruto, what are we going to do with you"

(Somewhere else)

A boy with short crimson hair a matching eyes is seen laying down at the bottom of a river, after awhile his chest feels tight and goes back to the surface for air. He goes to edge and clicks a timer and looks at give with a smile.

???: "3 minuetes, new record-dattebaya" he says, he hears sound behind him and sees 5 ninja staring at him.

Ninja 2: "Menma" he starts of angrily.

Akua: "Akua, I prefer not to be called a ramen ingredient-dattebaya" he deadpans getting and putting on a shirt. The ninja nods.

Ninja 3: "Understandable, anyway your brother-"

Akua: "I know" he cuts off, "You only bother me when it involves him" he says putting on a pair of sunglasses, "Doesn't matter, Iruka sensei should catch him right about-"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

All head turn towards the village then back to Akua, "Now" he says and begins walking past the ninja before stopping.

Akua: "Hey, maybe y'all will tell me-dattebaya" he starts, catching there attention, "Why does everyone in the village hate us?" he says, the ninja flinch and stay silent and the boy sighs before walking away.

(Later)

Naruto is hanging from a rope scrubbing off paint, while a man with a pony-tail and scar on his nose yells at him, this is Iruka.

Iruka: "AND YOUR NOT LEAVING UNTIL EVERYTHING IS GONE" he shouts.

Naruto: "ALRIGHT, YOU SAID THAT ALREADY" he shouts back, "I'm going as fast as I can"

Iruka: "You failed the exam two times, due to-"

Naruto: "It's only that damn clone jutsu. My chakra is big for it, if you actually listened to me or Akua you would know- dattebayo" he snaps scrubbing faster, "We told at least a hundred times now, but you still insist on not teaching us anything else" he growls. The man below frowns a bit.

Iruka: "Naruto the clone jutsu-"

Naruto: "If your just going to avoid the topic then shut up-dattebayo" he mumbles. The man falls silent as the boy finishes scrubbing.

Iruku: "Hey, how about after this me, you, and Akua go get some ramen together" he suggest, the boy cuts the rope and lands next to the man with a eyebrow quirked.

Naruto: "Why?" he says.

Iruka: "Your going to ignore free ramen?" he chuckles. The boy stares at him for a moment then smiles.

Naruto: "I guess not" he says, the man nods and they go to eat. Along the way the villagers look at him with a side glance, which he has learned to ignore. They walk into the ramen shop to see Akua already sitting down talking with Ayume the shops owners daughter, they notice the duos arrival and smile.

Ayume: "Naruto, welcome back" she says happily, she looks at Iruka, "Iruka" she says flatly, making him sweatdrop.

Akua: "Finally done cleaning" he teases taking off his glasses to eat.

Naruto: "Shuddup" he reply playfully, "You could've help-dattebayo"

Akua: "Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda. Doesn't mean I haveta-dattebaya" he says slurping some ramen.

Naruto: "Hehe yeah, you get a new record?"

Akua: "3 minutes" he says making Naruto give a small clap "I also think I found a jutsu that can help us pass the exam" he says, this catches Naruto and Iruka's attention, "Not here though, don't want scar face telling us we can't" he says.

Iruka: "Despite what you think, I'm on your side" both brothers give him the side eye before returning to there food, once they were done they stood up and give Ayume a kiss on the cheek making her giggle.

Both: "Later sis" they say then walk out leaving Iruka with the bill. They walked home with Naruto talking and laughing loudly while Akua listened and laughed with him.

Naruto: "So what's the jutsu called." he finally says after awhile, Akua took out a small scroll and rolled it out for him to see.

Akua: "Technically, it's jutsus but we only really need one-dattebaya" he says, Naruto looks and sees the scroll is fill with different more advanced versions on the clone jutsu.

Naruto: "Where'd you get this?"

Akua: " Shikamaru" he says, Naruto has an "Ooh" face then looks back down at it.

Naruto: "What's Shadow Clone Justu-dattebayo?" he says pointing to a really fade part of the scroll.

Akua: "Hmmm?" they both read through it then look at each other, a foxy grin spread on there faces.

(Next Day)

Both boys walk into class, Naruto sits down next to the child prodigy Sasuke Uchiha who he did not get along with. Akua sat next to a violet haired girl with pale eyes, she saw him and hid her face a bit.

Akua: "Morning Hinata" he says chuckling, "What have we said about confidence" he says, she flinches and lowers her hands a bit.

Hinata: "G-G-Good Morning M-Menma-kun" she says.

Akua: "Akua, but good job. Little more confidence and you'll be ready to ask out Naruto" he says the last part quietly, she blushes crimson but nods. He looks to his brother who is staring at him while gesturing to Sasuke. He shrugs and Naruto deadpans at him before turning to the emo boy.

Naruto: "Morning Uchiha" he says with a smile, the boy turns in his direction slightly.

Sasuke: "........Hn" he lets out then goes to staring back out the window.

Naruto gains a tick mark on his head and clenches his fist, 'TEME' Rumbling comes from the hallways and the class turns to the source, the door burst open and to girls rush over to where Sasuke and Naruto were sitting.

???: "I was first Forehead" a blonde one says.

???: "In you dreams Ino-pig" a pink-haired one says. Naruto looks over and waves.

Naruto: "Morning Ino, Sakura" he says, they look at him for a moment then a tick mark appears.

Sakura: "NARUTO" she screeches, This makes Naruto frown a bit

Naruto: "Did I really have a crush on her?" he questions him self.

Naruto: "Yes Sakura" he says with a smile.

Sakura: "YOUR SITTING NEXT TO SASUKE" she screeches more.

Naruto: "Well yeah. This is where I've sat for nearly a year now" he says confused then point to the board, "We even did a class picture in these seats" this makes both girls fall silent for a moment.

Ino: "Yeah....well, we want to sit there" she says regaining confidence"

Naruto: "Ok" he says simply.

Sakura: "DON'T MAKE US-wait what?" Everyone stops for a moment and looks at him

Naruto: "Yeah no, that's fine. Ino's seat is next to my bros seat." he says getting up, before he can go however they both grab his arm.

Ino: "Ok what's your deal, you're to mellow" she says.

Sakura: "Yeah, you think your better then us"

Naruto: "Naw, I just stayed up late last night so I'm still tired and don't feel as energized" he says, then looks down, "Can you let go now? Class is about to start" the both let him go and he sits next to Akua and Hinata. Hinata turns red as she waves to me. 

Naruto: "Must have a cold" I mutter, I hear Akua snicker trying to hold in laughter making me confused. Iruka comes into the classroom a yells at everyone to quiet down, he looks at the class for a moment then piches the bridge of his nose.

Iruka: "Uzumaki, why are you sitting up there" he grumbles

Naruto: "Why you automatically say my name, Ino wanted to switch seats" I growl, he flinches the shakes his head brushing it off.

Iruka: "A-Anyway, Today we will be doing the Genin Exam. Follow me outside for the first part." he says. They follow him outside and he hands a kid with a dog, Kiba Inuzuka, some shuriken's and kunai's.

Iruka: "Throw as many as you can at the targets, you need at least 5 to pass" Kiba smirks and looks at Naruto.

Kiba: "Guess you'll fail again" he says, he throws the weapon and 7 of the 10 hit there mark.

Iruka: "Good, Next Menma Uzumaki" a growl is heard from said boy, as he walks forward.

Akua: "Whatever" he mutters snatching five shurikens and leaving the kunai's.

Iruka: "Hey you left the kunai's" he says, Akua looks at him confused.

Akua: "You said we needed five to pass right?" he says.

Iruka: "Yes but-" he is cut off as the boy flicks both wrist hard as all five hit the targets dead center.

Akua: "There I pass" he says looking at his work.

Naruto: "Lazy bum, you sure your my brother and not Shika's-dattabayo?" he says, making some laugh.

Iruka: "That's.......fine, Next Naruto Uzumaki" he says, Naruto walks up and throws each weapon hard one at a time getting 8 out of the 10.

Kiba: "Dammit" he curses, everyone else goes with Sasuke, and Hinata getting 10 out of 10.

Iruka: "Good, next is Taijutsu. Men-" he feels a glare, "Akua Uzumaki and Choji Akimichi are first." he says. Both boys walk onto the field, Naruto walks next to Hinata who blushes.

Naruto: "They're not going to fight" he whispers with a slight laugh, she looks at him confused.

Akua: "Hey Choji-dattebaya." he says catching the boys attention, "Make you any meal and we call it a tie"

Choji: "Make it 3" Akua pulls out 2 bag of chips with a golden shine to it.

Akua: "1 and two limited time premium chips from the Hidden Cloud" he says making the boys eyes go wide.

Choji: "How did-"

Akua: "Does it matter?"

Choji: "Guess not, deal" Akua throws the chips to him and they both make the Ram hand sign.

Iruka sighs, "Both sides concede, it's a tie. Next........Naruto Uzumaki and Kiba Inuzuka" both boys walk up to the field and Kiba smirks.

Kiba: "Your brother was lucky, your not" he says getting into a low fighting stance.

Naruto: "I'm gonna kick your ass" he proclaims loudly, dropping into a stance of his own.

Iruka: "GO"

It was over before it began, Kiba rushes at Naruto with his hands out like claws. Naruto duck and sends one good punch towards his chin rattaling his brain. Kiba couldn't get back up and the match was Naruto's. Everyone besides, Hinata and Akua stared jaw-dropped that Naruto had won.

Sakura: "No way..."

Ino: "He won?"

Naruto: "I guess 12 year of being abused by villigers came in handy" a phantom pain shoots through his body, and his hand darts to his left shoulder. Akua sees this and his smile drops as he unconsciously rotates his right shoulder.

Iruka: "Aaaaa.....oh, AHEM, Good job Naruto. You win" he says. Naruto takes a moment before his signature grin comes back.

Naruto: "I TOLD YOU I'D KICK YOUR ASS-DATTEBAYO" he shouts walking away. After a few minutes of struggling, Kiba manages to stumble to his feet so the matches can continue.

It was mostly boring from there, Shikamru quit, Sasuke won as fangirls screamed, Sakura won, Ino won, Hinata almost lost because she didn't want to hurt her opponent but won at the last second.

Iruka: "All right, everyone besides Kiba is passing so far. If you can do this final test correctly you may pass Kiba" he says, Kiba nods and they head back inside. Another teacher with white hair walk in.

Mizuki: "Hey guys, I'm Mizuki-sensei. I'll be helping Iruka grade your jutsus" he says.

(Naruto POV)

Badump

???: The smell of snake comes off him in waves

I look around and lean towards Akua, "You say something"

Akua: No, why?" he answers. I listen for a moment but don't hear it again, so I shrug it of.

Naruto: "Nevermind, must be hearing things" Akua grunts in response.

Iruka: "When we call your name, you will enter the room next door and preform three of the basic jutsus taught this year. Once done, you will get a pass or fail. If you pass you will get a headband signifying you are a Genin." his gaze then drifts to me and my brother, "If you fail, you must wait a minimum of 6 months to retake it, or in certain cases must be held back for another year. " he says, I glare at him while giving the finger. Akua puts my hand down so I don't get in trouble.

Mizuki: "Alright, lets start. Choji Akimichi" the round boy got up while munching on some chip and walked out the room with the teachers.

Kiba: "Hey, Uzumaki's. Looks like your going to get held back." he snickers making everyone laugh. I feel Akua's chakra begin to leak out.

Akua: "Hey Kiba-dattebaya." he says with a smile. Choji walks in and is about to say something, "Go fuck yourself" he says chipperly, silence washes over the classroom.

Choji: "U-uh, Kiba your next" he says delicately, Kiba doesn't move as he stares at my brother. I nudge my bro.

Naruto: "Menma" I warn

Akua: "Hm? Oh......Why you still here" he motions him away, "Shoo Shoo" Kiba slowly gets up along with his dog and walks out the classroom. Everyone focuses on Akua who put on some sunglasses, then leans back, "Tell me when it's my turn" he says then goes quiet, maybe to sleep it's hard to tell.

Eventually, the classroom gets loud again. I talk to Hinata for awhile, but 5 minutes in the conversation she faints, with her face all red. I'm dense I will admit that, but I'm not that dense to not notice obvious sign of someone liking me. It just sometimes doesn't click at that moment, like earlier........I see now why Akua was holding in laughter. I watch her sleeping face and feel my face heat up, then a sudden thought hits me.

Naruto: "I like Hinata, who's soft and gentle" my gaze shifts to my brother, "So who does he like?" I spend my waiting time wracking my brain of who it could be, I barley recognized that Hinata was calling my name.

Hinata: "N-Naruto-kun" I look over to see a leaf headband around her neck, my eyes widen and look around realizing that everyone but me and Akua had headbands.

Naruto: "Damn, must have zoned out-dattebayo" I look at her, " What was that Hinata"

Hinata: "You and your brother are up." she says, my eyebrow quirks.

Naruto: "Together?" she nods, I tap Akua shoulder, "Menma, wake up"

Akua: "Hm?" he says groggily then yawns, "My turn?"

Naruto: "Our turn" I correct, his eyebrow shoots up then he chuckles.

Akua: "They think were going to fail"

Kiba: "cause you are" we hear him mumble.

Naruto: "Let's go" we both walk into the next room where Iruka and Mizuki were waiting.

Akua: "Aye you get the feeling we're being watched?" he whispers, as he says that the feeling of many eyes looking down on my washes over me making me shiver.

Naruto: "Yeah"

(Hokage Office)

A group of ninja along with the Hokage stand around a glass orb which show the Uzumaki's in the reflection.

???: "They're more observant then they let on" a man with white-hair and a face mask says. The other nod.

???: "The flames of youth burn strongly in then" a bowl cut "guy" says. A lady with raven hair and red eyes looks closer.

???: "But how will they pass this test I wonder?" she says making the others nod.

Hokage: "One with vast amounts of chakra due to being an Uzumaki, and the other with even more because he holds the Kyuubi. Let's see what happens" 

(Testing Room)

Iruka: "We will begin with the substitution jutsu" he pick up to wooden kunai and throws them in their direction. When it makes contact they puff into smoke revealing a log of wood, they both come out from the ceiling and hop back down.

Iruka: "Thought I sealed those off?" "Good, next is the transformation jutsu and I swear if you-"

Both: "Sexy Jutsu" a puff of smoke comes from them revealing two female version of the boys.

Both teachers get a nose bleed along with some of the men watching from the Hokage office. 

Naruto: "Hey" his voice sounding like a girl, "Your eyes are yellow"

Akua: "Yeah, I notice people tend to notice the unique shade of red my eyes have so I change it when I transform." she(he) shrugs, "It's basically second nature at this point." they dispel the jutsu.

Mizuki: "Ahem." they look back to see both teacher wiping blood from there noses, "Though unorthodox, you did mange to transform into something or someone that falls in regulation for the test, you pass Transformation Jutsu" he says, Iruka looks like he disagrees but shrugs.

Iruka: "Final Test will be the clone Justu, the requirement is to make at least 2 functional clone. Skin discolorment and other faults will be graded secondary. Good Luck" 

Both boys cross there right pointer finger over the left middle finger and chakra begins to build up, both teachers watch intensely.

Boys: "CLONE JUSTU" smoke erupts filling the room, as the smoke clears both teachers eyes begin to widen as both boys had five exact copies of themselves each. All ten boys look at the teachers with a feral grin revealing there sharp set of canine teeth.

Akua 1-5: "So-dattebaya" they speak in unison.

Naruto 1-5: "Do we pass-dattebayo" they finishes. Iruka gets up jaw dropped and inspects each clone.

Iruka: "......You Pass" he says in slight disbelief, both grin and walk over to the table to pick there head. Naruto pick the blue one quickly putting on his head, while Akua picks a dark red one placing it around his neck. They both look in the mirror and cringe a bit.

Naruto: "They don't look good with our clothes" he say puffing out his orange jumpsuit. Akua nods in agreement pulling the collar of his own red jump suit. Naruto goes back and replaces the blue for a black headband.

Akua: "We done?" he question the teacher, he notices Mizuki looks a bit pissed off.

Mizuki: "Yeah, you can go home"

Boys: "Cool" they head out, not even going back to the class to show they passed. They walk to the shopping district and look at each other.

Naruto: "Transform?"

Akua: "Going to kick us out if we don't" they proceed to transform into some random ninjas they saw and walk into the stores.

(Akua POV)

 I'm walking around when I notice some suspicious figures lurking in the shadows following me. 2 people but for some reason I felt 3 pairs of eyes, I ignore it for the moment and notice a piercing stand. For the hell of it I get my ears pierced, and start walking away. I walk into an alley and disperse my transformation.

Akua: "Y'all gonna follow me like creeps all night" I question out loud, two figures in cloaks drop in front of me.

???: "This brats sharper then we thought" it was a mans voice.

???: "Shut the fuck up fatso" a girls voice rang out.

Akua:  "Damn, harsh" "Mhm, What do y'all what-dattebaya?" I say already getting bored of this.

???: "It's not what they want" I sudden chill runs down my spine and I begin to feel dread as a mans voice talks in my ear, " It's what I want. And I want to give you an early birthday present" before I can protect he bites down on my neck.

Akua: "FUCK" I cry out in pain, I feel him release and try to kick only to find no one there. The two figures are gone to, "Bitch ass-Badump" I drop to the floor as my chakra feel like it's trying to kill me. I muster up some strength and dash home locking my room door and......

(Naruto POV)

I get home and dispel my transformation, I notice Akua locked his door so like any brother I unlock and invade his space only to find him passed out on the floor breathing a bit heavy. The heavy breathing calms down by the time I crouch down to him and it turns into snoring, I smile and place a blanket over him. As I leave, I notice a black liquid coming from his mouth that turns into steam as it hits the floor.

Naruto: "Hmmmm, that's concerning.......Better ask tomorrow-dattebayo" I say then go to sleep.

(Hokage Office)

Hokage: "So teams are now official, does anyone have any objections" he looks around to see a person with there hand up, "Kakashi"

Kakashi: "Yeah, I don't want 4 person squad"

Hokage: "Well there wasn't enough student to go around" he says.

Kakashi: "*Sigh* fine." he look at another person, "At least do this......"

Hokage: "Hm, you'll end up with 6 people. I could just add the twin to an entirely different squad? 

Kakashi: "Naw, just give me a partner to"

Hokage: "Then it's basically like having two sperate squad." he argues then sighs, "Fine. Do you agree to this" he says to the person.

???: "Yeah, why not. My match-up wasn't to good anyway"

Hokage: "Good, I will get the two transfers and teacher. Now meeting-" an ANBU shows up and whispers something in his ear making his eyes go wide, "Thank you, you may go" he says, the ANBU bows then shushins away. The Hokage leans forward with a serious look in his eyes.

Hokage: "Actually it seem this meeting will be a bit longer. Some of my ANBU have stated a mysterious figure is lurking outside the Gate of the Village. A figure who's moments resemble that of a snake" immediately everyone's on edge.

.

.

.

.

(Outside The village)

???: "That was so fuckin easy" a red-haired girl says, a flute is strapped to her side.

???: "Brat didn't even fight" a fat guy with orange hair says.

???: "I thought I said don't fucking talk fatso" she growls kicking the man. He grumbles but doesn't attack back.

???: "Hey guys, where's master?" a guy with multiple arms says appearing.

"Master": "Right here my pupil" a voice says, immediately they all bow, "What troubles you"

???: "It seem that the brats chakra filtered out the harmful nature of the curse" he informs.

"Master": "Hmmmm~ This is quite unexpected. I suppose I was a fool to think just because he does not hold the Kyuubi like his older twin, that he himself was not special......" the voice goes silent for awhile, "Leave him. A gift for one of my old pupils child." it states.

???/???: "So what must we do Master" two voices speak.

"Master": "Continue with the first plan and watch the Uchiha " it pauses for a moment, "And actually, I may well give the Kushina copy one more gift" he says pulling out a scroll and smiling.

(Next Moring)

Both boys are flopping around the house trying to put there new stuff on in a hurry because they overslept.

Naruto: "Shit shit shit shit, I can't believe we overslept-dattebayo!" he shouts, clatter is heard from the kitchen, a loud bang rings out as Akua comes out shirtless saying a string of curse words while holding his head.

Akua: "Sonava motherfucking piece of a bastard holy shit-" he continues on while trying to find an undershirt. Naruto notices something odd.

Naruto: "Hey Menma"

Akua: "Yee" he says struggling to put on a black shirt.

Naruto: "What's with the tat?" this makes him pause.

Akua: "Tat?" they both go over to the mirror, Akua grunt in confusion as he looks at his left pec, "Huh, well that's new"

.

.

.

TBC

(Soooooooo.........I made a Naruto.....Most likley going to work on it.........I MAY continue Son of A Dragon But NO promises. Alright PEACE) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
666K 40.7K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
682K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...