Chasing Blue

بواسطة BLONDlE

Book #1 in the Bradford Brood Series Can be read as a stand-alone. Indigo Brown needs a date. Desperately. P... المزيد

Chapter Zero
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
author's note
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Epilogue
Final Author's Note
Authors Note
Update!!

Chapter Seven

17.6K 355 86
بواسطة BLONDlE

CHAPTER SEVEN
KOLBY

When Calum University's football coach had recruited me, I had been seventeen, and so in love with the idea of being a college football superstar I didn't bat an eye at the long list of social events I'd have to attend. From charity galas to alumni parties, me and the guys have to go to them all. Admittedly, banquets like these aren't so bad. There's free food, free beer, and normally I'd be tripping over somebodies hot mom. Instead, I'm only tripping over Indigo and her bright red dress' train.

I haven't had a single decent thought about her all night. The second I had seen her walking towards my truck, my dick had sprung to life, hard and ready for action, pressing against the zipper of my black pants. And now, thirty minutes later, sitting across from her at Kirkson Hall, my poor dick is still begging to be let free, used and abused in whatever way the spitfire that is Indigo Marie Brown sees fit. Hell, she could probably skin the little guy with a peeler and I'd say thank you, simply because she had touched me.

I'm not even exaggerating Indigo's hotness. I nearly wish I was, then maybe I could focus one whatever the hell Coach is saying up at the microphone, but instead I'm trying to figure out if her dress is stretchy enough that I could just pull the slit of it center, and fuck her, so that the dress could stay on.

It looks ten times — no, a million times — better in person that it had in the picture, and now my brains all fuzzy, trying to remember all the reasons that public nudity is a very, very bad idea.

I breathe in deeply, taking a long swig of my drink. Indigo, luckily, is too engrossed in whatever Coach is saying to pay attention to me. If she was, she would see through me in an instant, and I don't think she'd take well to me being all hot and bothered over a dress. I've seen hundreds of girls in suggestive little dresses, with their backs bare and legs on full display, and had never given them a second glance. But here I am, trying to remember if the bathroom has a counter I can properly fuck her on.

             Hell, I don't even care if Sadie will beat me ball-less, I need Indigo in my life as more than a friend. I could die with all of wishes granted, but if Indigo and I never sleep together again, I would not die a happy man. No, I would die a miserable old crone who hackles kids about getting on his lawn.

          I feel a tap on my shoulder, and low and behold, Indigo is staring holes into my forehead, her brown eyes slightly narrowed, "Are you ok?"

        I gulp. Yes. No. I don't know.

       "Yeah? Why?"

         Bull. Shit.

         She laughs a little, smiling as she shakes her head at me. Her curls bounce around her face, and I almost want to cry of need. Her pretty curls. Her gorgeous face. Her perfect fucking body. And she's right there. And yet she's all the way across the world.

         "You look like you wanna die," she tells me, matter-of-fact.

           I almost choke on my own spit. Die of my wants and wishes, maybe, but but the only thing that I plan on getting killed tonight is —

          "Beer isn't the best," I tell her.

           Coach exits the stage, announcing we can now feast and mingle about as we so wish.

        I practically jump to my feet, "I'm going to the bathroom," I announce, Braden smirks knowingly at me, and then Indigo stands, too, and I almost shoot in my drawers. Her dress falls around her legs, cocooning the one, entirely exposing the other, and the one sleeve has fallen slightly off her shoulder.

       "Me, too," she says, "Show me the way?"

"Sure," I mutter. I let her walk in front of me, and I place my hand on her back, gently guiding her towards the hallway off of the main room we're in.

The hallway is empty, and my shoulders sag with relief. The room had been so stuffy, and loud, everyone talking over somebody else.

Indigo looks over at me, her eyes scanning me from head to toe. An alert goes off in my brain — bro, she's checking you out!

"You clean up well," she says, tucking a loose curl behind her ear, flashing me quite possibly the prettiest smile I've ever seen. "I'm surprised you even own a suit."

My ego deflates as she delivers the punchline, "We wear them for games, Blue."

Her nostrils flare at the nickname, "No shit."

A smile stretch's across my face. Indigo doesn't swear, much, claiming it's unladylike, which I find hilarious, considering her best friend is like a never ending Eminem song. I think it's incredibly attractive when she says a curse, or two. Her pretty mouth forming dirty little words on my account. Fuuuuuck. This girl has got me all kinds of riled up because she said "shit"? I'm like some poor, down bad, freshman who's only had mediocre lays. And all because of Indigo?

"Those are big girl words," I tsk, coming to a stop in front of the bathroom door. I hold it open, "Ladies first."

She opens the door and peers inside, "It was one word," and then she disappears behind the door.

I lean against the wall as I wait, my mind reeling as a start a mental pros and cons list of whether or not I should make a move on her tonight.

Pros:
Best. Sex. Ever.
Sadie's still not home, so it's not like we'd have to worry about her

Cons:
Sadie's best friend, she would chop my dick off
Makes things complicated

I make a face. In all honesty, I don't even truly know what I want of Indigo. I've known her for the better part of my life, besides Sadie, I'm probably one of her closest friends, so there's lots of history to unpack, do I really want to fuck up our friendship by doing this? The first night I give a free pass to. We were both drunker than hell. And, do I just want to do this? Have sex with her and act like everything else is normal? Or, do I wanna go the long route? Have a full-blown relationship with her? Fuck if I know.

The door opens, and my jaw falls. She's standing in a halo of light, looking like a straight up Angel sent down from the Heavens above from God himself.

My body takes on a mind of its own as I surge forward. Our lips are together before I can take another breath, my hand pressed against her throat as I push her back into the bathroom. It's a euphoric feeling, kissing Indigo Brown. I could kiss her for hours on end, breathing be damned. She stumbles, her mouth wrenching away from mine.

She's breathing hard, her lips swollen, "What are you doing?"

"Well I was kissing you," I say, reaching back to close the door, "Why'd you pull away." My heart hammers in my chest, a drum to match the symphony in my head.

"Because," Indigo says. She pauses, biting her lip, looking at me with wide eyes. She shakes her head, "Fuck it."

Indigo is the best kisser. Her kisses are addicting. Everything I've known flies out of the door when she latches her lips to mine. My name, my life, everything, is a blur in the background compared to this moment, in the bathroom of some random fancy building, my hands running down the sides of Indigo Brown's body.

                She moans into my mouth, and my tongue connects with hers. I push her towards the countertop where the sink lays, without breaking our kiss, I pick her up and put her onto it, showing her legs apart with my knee, coming to stand between them. God, she's the most gorgeous girl in the world. How have I not truly noticed that before?

Oh a whim, I sink to my knees, pushing her dress out of the way with my hands, moaning as I see what awaits me — her, pink and pretty and perfect, no panties to stop me. Tentatively, I run my tongue over her, in one long, slow stroke. I hum in approval as Indigo's hands fly to my head, tangling her fingers in my hair as I continue on with my business.

She's so wet, so fucking perfect, making delicious sounds, and a wave of pride washes over me. I'm making her make these noises. I'm making her push my head closer to the apex of her thighs. I'm making her rock her hips. And, well, she's making me impossibly hard.

She comes on my tongue, "Fuck," she breathes out as she rides out the feeling, "Oh, Kolby."

I tear away from her glistening core, smashing my lips to hers, the desire — fuck, no, the need — to be inside her overcoming me with such force it nearly makes me stumble. The sound of my name on her lips, her angelic voice turned raspy and barely audible through moans of pleasure has sent me overboard.

I reach for my belt, more than ready to plunge my cock into her perfect paradise, but her hands beat me there, fumbling with the clasp and zipper of my pants momentarily, before pulling my pants down off of my hips. My dick throbs as she takes it in her hands, pumping and twisting until I'm seeing stars. I don't even remember my name, or her name, or where we are, the only thing I can focus on is the pleasure building in my spine and —

"No," I say, and I'm surprised by the gravelly note in my voice as I push her hands off of me. I grab both of her wrists with one hand, and shove them above her head, holding them against the wall.

"Kolby . . ." She says, but she says nothing as her eyes widen.

With one thrust, I'm buried inside of her. A gasp leaves her mouth, her hands twitching in my grip, followed by a low groan from me, as I pull out and thrust slowly back into her. Already, I can feel myself preparing to come, but I try my damnedest not think about her, how tight she feels around me, how hot she looks, her cheeks flush and pink, her arms trembling, mouth parted — Fuck.

            "That internship," I grunt out through a tight jaw, my empty hand coming to grip Indigo's ass through her dress. Fuck. Fuckity. Fuck. Fuck. Bad idea. Bad idea.

            "What?" Indigo asks, looking at me with a confused look. I'm about to respond, but she cries out, her back arching, pressing her perfect breast against my chest, "Oh my God. Oh, yes."

            I blow a curl out of my eyes, "The one that Professor Hampton talked about," I say, trying my hardest not to focus on the words spewing haphazardly from her mouth.

           "We're having sex and you wanna talk about my internship?" Indigo asks, sounding almost appalled.

           "Dammit, yes, now talk before I come inside of you," I say, squeezing her wrists tighter.

           "Uhm," she fumbles, "It's a design program — fuck, yes —."

          "Indigo, talk."

            "It starts in February, and it's just in Ullin, and — don't stop!"

           I pull out of her, pulling her off of the counter, ignoring her cries of protest as I turn her around. I grab the back of her neck and shove her head down onto the counter, lifting up the skirt of her dress to her waist. I smile wickedly at her tanned legs and her perky ass, taking one hand to smack one of her cheeks.

           She cries out, too loud for our current setting, as I plunge back into her warm pussy. She pushes back against me, "Fuck me, yes, just like that."

          I reach a hand to her mouth, and shove two of my fingers into it, the other hand pushing down on her back, "Shut up."

        She makes a smothered noise as I continued to pound into.

         I can't entirely hear what she's saying over the rush in my head and her mumbles voice, but what she says next is clear as day, "I'm coming."

        I fuck her while she cries out — of tries to, but my fingers are still in her mouth, and with my thumb I'm forcing her mouth shut, her teeth digging into my hot flesh.

        I see stars as I come, quickly pulling out,  using my hand to finish the job, breathing so hard my shoulders shudder.

         I reach for Indigo's dress, pulling it back down over her ass and legs, and then help her up. After seems situated I pull my pants up.

        She's looking at me like she's never seen me before, an odd glimmer in her eyes. She takes a deep breath, "Wow."

       I laugh, "I'll say."

       I hold the door open for her as we walk out, and back into the room. It's like time hasn't passed as we walk to our table and sit down. The only people sitting now are Braden and his date, who looks bored to tears.

      "Dude," I say, pulling out Indigo's seat, and then my own, "Go dance with her."

         Braden casts a look up from his phone, a rare occurrence these days, it seems, to me. "You go dance with her."

        Indigo and I share a glance. Admittedly, the last few weeks he's been grouchy, but to straight up snap at me? The fuck?

          "Hey, Blaire," Indigo says, pushing her seat back in, looking pointedly at me, "Let's go mingle, yeah?"

         Blaire, Braden's poor date, nods her head gratefully, and hurried after Indigo. As soon as they're out of ear shot, I turn to face my best friend, whose frown is deep and troubled.

            "Hey, man, what's going on?" I ask.

           Braden shakes his head, running a hand through his hair, "Not here, Kolbs, not today either. Hell, probably not this week, even."

          I bit back my curiosity, racking my brain for what could possibly be going on, but he hasn't a lick to me about anything serious as of late. He barely talks as is.

            But I nod my hand, leaning forward to clap him on the shoulder, "Ok. I'm here for you, you know that, yeah?"

           He nods, but he doesn't look at me, "Yeah, I know."

          We sit in silence for the next several minutes, Braden on his phone, me staring at Indigo as she dances off best with Blaire, a pretty smile on her face. I find myself smiling, too, and I realize that whatever we're doing — friends with benefits, dating — I don't ever want it to end.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

306K 12.3K 66
I chuckled slightly and shook my head. "Does that usually work for you? The cute little remarks and that nice smile." I teased. He gave me a sheepish...
377K 7.4K 49
all of his attention is on her no matter how he feels about her. He don't want to like her He don't want to want her He don't want to love her. But...
325K 8.9K 44
Every girl needs their world to be rocked at least once. While Aiden Bradford believes he has everything he's ever wanted for his senior year at UCLA...