π“π‘πž π›πšπ›π²π¬π’π­π­πžπ«

By glockianna

lila a hardworking mom comes across a job flyer and signs up to become a babysitter for famous rapper nba you... More

Copyrights
Characters
1.
2.
3.
4.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
YALLLL
12.
13.

5.

1.2K 66 4
By glockianna

𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚊 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚜|19
📍𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊|𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎
𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 2 |10:20 𝚊𝚖

- Lilas morning routine -
It was 10:21 in the morning , i woke up and took off my bonnet these last 2 days these kids have been a handfull and i needed to sleep but im on my grind today once again.

i stripped out of my sleep clothes and put my pink fluffy robe on and my fluffy headband on and started to wash my face after that i took my robe of and hoped in the shower.

i decided to wash my hair today shits been itchin , i used my dove body scrub and my dove coco butyer body wash and scrubbed myself 4 times.

I then finshed washing myself i got out and put my robe back on and got out my blow dryer and my hair straightener and my heat protection cream.

I used my blow dryer and my comb and dried my hair , then i went in with my heat protection cream and ran it thru my hair then i powerd on my straightener and sectioned my hair i straightened it and bumped the ends. I did that for the rest of my hair and put my hair in a side part low ponytail.

I then put my dove body lotion and my vaseline on my arms , legs , back and feet then i put my face creams and face oil on my face. I put on my lashes and did my eyebrows and last but not least i changed into my black tank top and balck shorts and i was done.

( Look at the top and to her outfit🤗)

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

"Good morning everyone" I said while waving at them " LILI" qaundo said while i ran over to him "QUANIEE" i screamed while i hugged him "we needa talk i aint never knew u had a fine ass bsf mane i thought u gave me ya number fr fr" he said as he shook his head while laughing "well atleast yall talked"i said to him while getting the pancake mix.

" so can i have ya real number"he said while he played with his phone "Fine fine fineee"i said while getting his phone and putting my number in , i dont want nun more i just wanna be friends bet this nigga just wanna fuck.

"Wassam yall"kentrell said while he walked in the kitchen with kacey , kalani , taylin and kayden "good morning kentrell"i said to him while i was flipping the pancakes "wassup ma" he sd softly making me squeezs my legs together , when ever he talks so softly it makes me feel some type of wayyy...

"turn around fa me ma" he said while he put his hands in his pants , i turned around and he smacked my ass "kentrelllllll"i said while i pushed him away from me "Ay dont get to comfortable"i said while he was lookimg at me up and down while licking his lips "u got a fat ass ma"kentrell said while he took a bite outta his bacon "shut uppp"i said while giggling.

Lately me and kentrell been vibin hes my bestfran he tells me everything but he hasnt opend up yet and i want to know more so that i can maybe help him , hes been hiding pills and one day i saw him popin a whole bottle of pills i wanted to ask him but i just didnt want to get him mad. Whenever i look in his eyes i see that hes hiding something i could see the pain in his eyes i want to know his pain maybe i could help him.

"Mommy i wan more ba-can" kalani said while she was holding her plate in the air "ok ms gorl whatever u say"i said while i gave her 4 pieces of bacon

"THAT NOT ENOUGH BICH I WAN MORE BIH" Kalani screamed while she jumped around.i turned around in shock and everyone else was just holding there laugh and kentrell was hiding his face "ight bet bet"i said while grabbing two wodden spoons.

"Lani ill give u more if u tell me told u that word"i whispered in her ear "kaceys dada"she said and she pointed to kentrell "thank you baby"i said while i was noding my head "ight bet"i said while walking around the kitchen "oh shit she bout ta go psycho on ya ass top"kd said while they all laughed "she aint gon do shit" kentrell said as he was getting ready to sprint upstaris. As soon as i got close everyone backed up and kentrell sprinted to couch "i just wanna talk kentrell"i said while walking with my hands behind my back "no funny shit ight"he said as he walked over to me.

I started to laugh "whats funny?" He said looking down at me "whats funny is u really fell for that" i said while i starrted hitting him with the wodden spoons and everyone started laughing at him.

"WHY DID U TEACH.. LANI .THAT MF WORD"i said while i kept hitting him until he lifted me up from my legs and he ran up staris and dropped me on my bed "U trippin ma" he said while he laughed at me

"stop teaching my daughter how ta say bitch she to innocent for that" i said as i got up but kentrell grabbed my arm and squeezing it tightly "ouch"i whined "dont beat me ever again or else" he said while he chuckled at the end. "Sorry ma i wont teach ha that again" he said while he looked in my eyes. "Yeah right" i scoffed.

"oR ElSe" Watchu gon do dents...

"Say ima be at the studio , you wanna come wimme?"kentrell said while he sat on my bed "yea just let me put them bad ass kids ta sleep then ima come" i said while bending over to pick up my phone , "ight cya den" he said while he walked outta my room.

-Time jump-

The kids are asleep and i just finshed making dinner for them when they wake up it is 5:30. I went to go take a quick shower and get dressed. I did my hair , and then did my eyebrows i was going to be in the stu with kentrell so idk what i was doing this for.

i was bout to go but i took a quick pic and posted it to ig:

-Comments-
Nba_youngboy getcho fine ass in da stu rn🙄💚
↪ shutcho black ass up😘

Nini.da.goat yes purrr sis 😍
↪All you ma😫❤😗

Riley.da.goat PERIOD SISTA SHOW EM😘😍
↪TY MA😍😫😘

Zaydadon im watchin you😈
↪no tf you not😐
Nba_youngboy nigga u aint watchin shit df

(View all 202 comments)

i got in the sprinter with kd , three , ben10 , joe and kentrell and alk the kids and we where on our way.
____________________________________________________________________
𝙺𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚗 |21
📍𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎 , 𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 |the studio
𝙼𝚘𝚗, 𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 2

"I just wanna be loved
Dont nobody understand me though

The way I came in the game
The image that I had put out
They wouldn't expect me to have feelings

Know it probably don't seem like it
That's why they talk about me like I ain't human
But we all is
B

ut I'm still being me

"I'm still in the streets and I'm still thuggin'
Until them niggas put me under, yeah
That's how we livin' and that's how we going out
You hear me? Open your mouth" i said in the mic."

"I say, mama, I'm so sorry
I got ice burn where my heart at
On the road where I had it hard at
How I'm chosen? I'm so heartless, so, so heartless"

"I ain't know my age, he was 16, they killed Lil Dave
Mind in a rage, I'm way too young to feel this pain
I ain't know how to fade, but I dove in 'cause I'm a man
I love that girl to death, as we get old, our feelings change"

"I pay for therapy because my thoughts ahead of me
They keep on draggin' me, I play for keeps, they scared of me
I cannot barely, can barely sleep or even breathe
I cannot hold on without you on side of me" i sang while nodding my head to the beat"

"I'm just a lonely child
Who wants someone to help him out, oh, oh, ah, ah
Take this pain away, this pain away
Because my head been runnin' wild, wild"

.....

"Tell me what you feelin', I hope that I can help you out
My youngins in that North, I pray that y'all gon' make it out
These bitches comin' 'round, and they don't even like my songs
I'll burn up the town, before them niggas bust my dome"

....

"Oh, oh Lord
I need some help because my life been real hard
The way I approached the game, it seem that I'm hard
But I got feelings too just like a lil' boy, oh Lord
I'm a grandmom baby" i sang i as i took my headphones off

"Replay dat shit" i said to kd "ight bet" kd said as he pressed the button.

I went live on ig and played the snippet of the song
Random:whats this song called yb?

"lonley child" i replied to the commet. I sang the song lowly while i was rollin my blunt "kaceys dada we hungry" kalani said "yall hungry?" I asked everyone and they nodded there heads "ay lilia u hungry?" I asked her while she was laying down on the couch half asleep "yes very hungry" she said "ight. Wha yall want seafood?" I asked em "Yesssss" lila said as she jumped around "ight bet" i said while i opend doordash and ordered the food from big Al's seafood.

Random: whos lila?
Random: who tf is lilla baby
Random:tf is a lila?
Random:show us yb

I shook my head at the comments "mane yall always in my business" i said as i laughed "ay lila c'mer" i said while waving my hand for her to come over "yessir" she said as she jumped off the couch "yall this is lila shes kacey, tay tay and kaydens babysitter" i said while putting the blunt to my lips.

Random:damn she fine asf
Quandorondo:add me to the live so i can say hi to my bae🙄
Random:thats quandos bae?!
Random:shes pretty😍
Random: she funny look at what shes doin😍🤣🤣
Random:🤣🤣🤣i like her

"Bro tf is u doin lila"i said while laughing, "mane u so funny i gotta love her das why she my bestfran"i said to the live "bye" she said she while smiled.

Shes so pretty mane shes so sweet

"Wassam quando" i said to him "wassam top where my bae"he said while he smoked a blunt "who ya bae?" "Lila she my bae and she know it" he said proudly " mane u stoopid bitch she aint ya bae" i said while laughing "quanieee" lilia said with a huge ass smile on her face "wassam bae" quando said "nun im in the studio with dents and nem"she siad while poking my forehead

Dents?...

"where u at why aint u here" she said while pouting "im in atlanta im on tour"he said in a sad tone "i wish u where with me bae"he said while licking his lips "yeah yeah by the way i aint ya bae" she said while she chuckled at the end. "

"gots ta see it thru ma boa" me kd and three and ben said while we all laughed at him

I swear on 4ktrey if she was his bae i would make ha leave him right now.

She gon be mine one day... i know it

____________________________________________________________________

2001 words🐀

I had writers block for a few days , this chapter was ass-
But anyways....

ɢʟᴏᴄᴋɪᴀɴɴᴀ-♡︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 2.9K 30
A NBA Youngboy Story
825K 30.2K 48
COMPLETED!
34.4K 1.7K 29
𝐼𝑛 π‘€β„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 π‘π‘’π‘ π‘‘π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘ , π‘šπ‘’π‘Žπ‘›π‘  π‘›π‘œπ‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘” 𝐴 π‘π‘™π‘œπ‘œπ‘‘π‘€π‘Žπ‘™π‘˜- π‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘‘π‘’π‘π‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘› ~π‘’π‘›π‘—π‘œπ‘¦π‘¦~ π‘π‘’π‘”π‘Žπ‘›- 𝐷𝑒...