Be here with me?

By _Luna_M_

When George is all alone in London after being disowned by his parents, he feels so lost and alone. So he dec... More

~authors note~
~chapter one~
~chapter two~
~chapter three~
~chapter four~
~chapter five~
~chapter six~
~chapter seven~
~chapter eight~
~chapter nine~
~chapter ten~
~chapter eleven~
~chapter twelve~
~chapter thirteen~
~chapter fourteen~
~chapter fifteen~
~chapter sixteen~
~chapter seventeen~
~chapter eighteen~
~chapter nineteen~
~chapter twenty~
~chapter twenty-one~
~chapter twenty-two~
~chapter twenty-three~
~chapter twenty-four~
~chapter twenty-five~
~chapter twenty-six~
~chapter twenty-seven~
~chapter twenty-eight~
~chapter twenty-nine~
~chapter thirty~
~chapter thirty-one~
~chapter thirty-two~
~chapter thirty-three~
A/N
~chapter thirty-four~
~chapter thirty-five~
~chapter thirty-six~
~chapter thirty-eight~
~chapter thirty-nine~
~chapter fourty~
~epilogue~
~finishing author's note~
New Years Eve Special
~bonus chapter 1~
flufftober oneshots

~chapter thirty-seven~

1.3K 48 81
By _Luna_M_

George's POV

Dream had  left a while ago to drop off Drista at her house to get ready for later tonight and, to say I was nervous was an understatement. I'm going to be meeting my boyfriend's parents in less than four hours and the food wasn't even finished cooking yet. According to Dream, that's how his family does it so I should be fine. But still you can never be too careful.

Karl and Sapnap were still streaming in their shared bedroom so I guess I was left to clean the mess from the parade watching activity. I had already showered and just put on some shorts, that definitely didn't belong to me along side the classic green hoodie with the smile. If I was going to be stressing in these four hours, I will sure as hell be comfortable doing it.

I walked back downstairs to see the mess from the snacks, pillows, and blankets. I started off by bringing the now empty food trays to the sink and wiping crumbs off of the coffee table. I also removed the drinks form their respective coasters and placed them in the sink too. I could faintly hear Karl shrieking and Sapnap raging from their game but I ignored it and went back into the mess. I made sure to turn off the lights and put them back in their correct packaging and moved on to folding the mess of blankets that transformed the living room in the first place.

Slow and steady, I managed to bring them back up into my closet and the pillows into Dream's closet. We would find a good place for them after the holidays, since we bought them for this sole purpose in the first place.

I didn't have to worry about the food too much because Sapnap and Karl both agreed to take turns watching them. So while that happened, I made sure to set up the table outside so it would be perfect. 

The house was currently freezing cold so this hoodie was really working wonders and I felt a certain type of mood. I looked in the bookshelves in my room for a specific book that my boyfriend told me to read. I saw the dark blue cover and carefully looked at the cover that was now in my hands. 'The Lightning Thief' in the Percy Jackson series. I was already a couple chapters in the book and I already loved it. I walked over to my window seat and put a white fluffy cover over me as I read.

I don't know when it happened but eventually I could feel the book press up against my lap and I let my head fall against the window to rest my eyes.

"Just a couple minutes."

Dream's POV

I had just got home a couple minutes ago and I could faintly hear Sapnap and Karl streaming still. I placed my keys in the bowl and slipped my shoes off near the door where all of our regular pairs were placed.

"George?"

No response.

I walked into the livingroom to smell all the food cooking behind it in the kitchen, and everything was cleaned up. He must have done it by himself seeing as the other two were still streaming. I quickly grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and walked upstairs into my room where hopefully George would be waiting doing something.

When I walked in the room was completely dark and the only light shining in was the few cracks from the semi-shut blinds. "Georgie are you in the bathroom?"

Still no response.

Weird, I thought he would be in my room. I gripped the water bottle and walked into his room to see him snuggled in the corner of his window seat, with a book on top of him semi misplaced. There was a page that was starting to fold so I made sure to straighten it out before placing it back on the bookshelf. I smiled to myself knowing it was one I recommended to him.

Once I looked back at him, he looked in a weird position with his head, if I don't wake him up he'll have a huge neck strain, but he looks so peaceful.

I came up with a solution and tucked my arms underneath his knees and wrapped my arms on his upper back holding him close to my chest. I'm not sure how he was still asleep, but he was and he snuggled his head into my chest seeking warmth. I tried not to fangirl over the sight of my cute boyfriend and walked slowly into my room to the low lighting and comfortable bed waiting for us.

I placed him on his regular side that he prefers on the bed and placed a nice fluffy blanket on top of him so he wouldn't get cold. I'm still truly amazed on how he isn't awake, or maybe he was but wanted to keep sleeping so he trusted me enough to put him back to bed.

I wasn't going to let him fall asleep for too long since our guests should be arriving in a couple of hours, but at least until I showered and got ready. I wanted to be extra clean for the guests and I decided to have a nice relaxing bath. I waited till the door of the bathroom was shut behind me to turn the lights on, so it wouldn't disturb my sleeping boyfriend's nap.

I slowly turned on the cold water and some of the hot to make sure the combination would be just warm, not too hot, not too cold. I wanted the bath to be relaxing and soothing. 

I set the towel on the table and lit the eucalyptus candle beside me to help relax. If I was being honest with myself, I knew I was nervous for my parents to come over. If not for my sake, for George's. His family is technically me now, with the exception of his nieces and sister. I want my family to accept me, but if they don't I'm never leaving him. He's my source of happiness, and he has been for years.

He's my soulmate. In every single version of the world, I know we'll always find each other one way or another.

I was caught up in thoughts but quickly snapped out of them when George walked into the bathroom rubbing his eye while looking down. He looked so adorable and cute.

"Good morning Sleeping Beauty."

"G'morning."

I wasn't embarrassed or shy to be in the tub sitting naked because it's nothing he hasn't seen before. He wasn't either at this point so he grabbed a towel and sat on top of it right next to the edge of the tub.

"What are you doing love?"

"Well I'm keeping you company? Is that.. okay?"

"Of course it is, can I have a kiss?"

"Yes you can."

He leaned over the tub edge and pressed his pretty pink lips against my own, they were so soft and I could still taste the mint from his toothpaste from earlier. The kiss was slow, innocent and sweet and it made me fall in love with him even more.

"Thank you" I mumbled as I pressed away from his lips, I wish I could feel them all the time.

He reached his hands into my hair and twirled it between his fingers.

"Can I wash your hair for you? You can sit back and relax."

"Yes you can."

He reached over my stomach and grabbed the coconut scented shampoo that was in the corner. He uncapped it and pressed a good dollop into his hand before lathering it up between his fingers.

"Okay can you quickly just cup water over your head?"

I nodded and did exactly what he told me, I did it twice to make sure my whole head was soaked. Not long after he began massaging my scalp and twirling the blonde locks between his pale fingers.

"You have the touch of an angel George."

"I'm your angel."

"Mine."

He continued washing my hair for a couple minutes and we both decided we needed to complete the finishing touches of house for the party so we got up, he helped me get dressed, with a couple minutes reserved for making out.. and a little more if you know what I mean.

George and I were back in the kitchen getting the main appetizers out of the oven and basting the turkey over and over again for the flavor. We decided to make another pie for the family too seeing as we would all have an appetite with out cooking so thats exactly what we would be doing.

"George make sure to squeeze lemon juice over the apples."

"Yup! Just did it, thank you-"

"Dream! George!" Both Karl and Sapnap walked into the living room and made their way to the kitchen. "Karl and I will be back, we're going to buy some wine and beer for later."

"Okay don't take too long we only have two hours." George responded for me seeing as I was busy kneading the pie dough and getting it ready for a lattice pattern.

"Okay see ya!"

I stuck my tongue out to rest on my lip and I was desperately trying to figure out the lattice pattern until I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I instantly relaxed when he turned me around and pressed another soft kiss on my lips.

"Dreamie relax, it's going to look amazing I promise."

"Thank you George. I know, I just got a little stressed there."

"I know, your tongue gave you away love."

I blushed and looked up at the nickname, he usually only calls me Dream or Dreamie so this definitely made me flustered.

"Could this be? THE Dream flustered by THE Georgenotfound? HA I am superior!" George jumped up and down and pressed a quick kiss on my cheek.

"Listen it's not everyday you call me pet names, let me bask it in."

"Of course, of course I'm sorry."

"No problem, baby."

"S-stop it!"

"COULD THIS BE? THE AMAZING GEORGENOTFOUND FLUSTERED BY THE DREAM??"

"Oh shut up pissbaby."

"Oh you take that back George."

"Piss. Baby."

"Oh that's it come here!"

"No!" George turned around and began to run away but I was already too close to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and lifted him back into me. "HEY PUT ME D-DOWN!" I pressed a big kiss against his cheek which made sure to leave some saliva. He wiped it off and started giggling and cackling ridiculously while I was wheezing and squeezing his waist as I did.

"I love you!" He said between laughs, and I slowed mine down to gratefully hear what he said. He doesn't say it often but it'll always warm my heart.

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! Sorry this chapter took so long, especially since it's so short. But don't worry next chapter will definitely be much longer. We only have three more chapters until this book is finished and I'll always be grateful for each and every one of you. It makes my day to see you guys comment and vote. Thank you so much for everything. If you like this book, don't worry I'm not going anywhere, I have big plans. I have a lot more book ideas in the future and I'm very excited. I have at least seven with completed plots. 

So I'm going to name three topics of the ones I really want to write so far, and the one with the most comments will be the next book topic. Don't worry eventually each and every one will be made. 

Hunger- DNF. This one is a vampire AU and high school AU combined. Varying from purebloods and new bloods, vampires are all around town and can smell each other out. Some wish to wreak chaos and some only wish to be human. When a foreign exchange student comes to LightView High, he notices very similar changes in his new friends.

I'll do it for him- Dnf, it's a music/band au and a college au. This will contain a bit of angst, but a band ends up needing a new lead singer and from their connections are made, the group grows to be famous in the area and in the future they are a big band.

Flower boy- DNF Is a superpower/ magic au and college au. Blue Haven is a school specifically for the gifted kids who were born with superpowers. Each of these kids have specific powers to them and some lucky people even manage to get two.

21127 words

EDITED

- Luna <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 1K 37
AU | Dream, a simple man from Florida who was going through a rough time in his life, and George, a god send it seemed like, who's parents got a job...
995 48 7
When George receives a message from Dream's mum asking him to fly over and surprise Dream for his birthday, he doesn't think much of it. Not that it...
187K 5.6K 21
George and Oliver are the perfect couple, but after a messy breakup that leaves George heartbroken and Oliver moving on scarily fast, Sapnap and Drea...
my boy By ace

Fanfiction

31K 631 21
two boys; complete opposites of each other, full of pure hate for one another, until a singular discovery changes how they view each other. clay is a...