แด›แดกแด สŸแดแด แด‡ส€๊œฑ ษชษด แด›แดกษชษดแด‡// ส™แด€แดŠษช แด‹แด‡...

By mitsuyas_wifee

"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ? ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐." You and Draken grew up together so y... More

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—œ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—œ๐—œ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—œ๐—ฉ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฉ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฉ๐—œ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—œ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—œ๐—œ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—œ๐—ซ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ซ

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—œ๐—œ๐—œ

3.6K 118 5
By mitsuyas_wifee

Date: 19th of July 2005
Destination: [Y/n]s house
_______________________________

As I lay on the couch watching some TV, my phone rang on the coffee table beside me.

"Hello." I said answering the phone.

"Yo [Y/n]!" Baji said on the other end of the phone call.

"Oh, hey Baji. What's up?" I asked.

"We're meeting at the shrine in about 30 minutes. I can pick you up if you want?" Baji asked.

"Ok yeah that perfect. Thank you so much for this." I said heading into my room to change.

"Hey it's no problem. I'll pick you up in about 15 minutes." Baji said.

"Alright perfect. Thanks again Baji." I said rooting through my wardrobe for my uniform.

"See you then." Baji said and hung up on the phone.

I found my Toman uniform so I changed into it. As I fixed my belt around my waist I heard a lot of noise coming from Mums room.

"Mum!" I said running towards her room.

When I entered her room, I saw her trying to get out of bed.

"Mum! What are you doing?!" I asked rushing you her quickly.

"I needed a glass of water." Mum said as I sat her back down on her bed.

"You need to stay in bed remember?" I asked.

"Sorry, got a bit too carried away." Mum said smiling at me.

"I'll get you a glass of water ok? Don't move an inch." I said and ran into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

As I filled the glass of water, there was a knock at the door.

"Give me a second." I said as I turned off the water fountain at our sink.

"Now, I'll be gone for a bit but I'll be back soon." I said handing Mum her glass of water.

"Thank love." Mum said as she began to cough so I grabbed her basin which lay on her bedside table and put it under her chin.

As Mum coughed, there was another knock at the door.

"Be right back." I said and ran towards the door where I was greeted by Baji.

"Could you give me like two seconds? I'm nearly done." I said to Baji.

"Fine but hurry up or we'll be late." Baji said.

"Thanks." I said smiling and shut the door again.

"I'm back." I said and saw that the basin Mum was coughing into was full of blood.

"Umm... no need to worry. Margarita will be here soon ok? Anything happens you call me ok?" I asked.

"Alright [Y/n]." Mum said and handed me her basin.

I nodded my head and brought Mums basin into the bathroom to wash out all the blood.

"That's not good." I said pouring out the bloody water from the basin.

"Here, I'll be back before you know it." I said and left the basin on her bedside table again.

"Thanks." Mum said.

"Bye, see you soon." I said waving goodbye and I opened the front door.

"Sorry about that." I said closing the door behind me.

"Oh no it's fine." Baji said sarcastically.

"Shut up. Let's get going yeah?" I asked as we walked towards Baji's motorcycle which was parked in the driveway.

"Ready?" Baji asked as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Ready." I said as we drove off my driveway and towards the shrine where we would have our meeting.

Driving through the city at night is totally different then the day. All the lights in the shops are on, it's not over crowded with people and the atmosphere around the place is different.

Before we knew it, we arrived at the shrine.

"Hey! It's [Y/n] and Baji!" Mitsuya said as Baji turned off his motorcycle.

"Sorry we're late. I got caught up in something." I said walking over to Mitsuya and the others.

"Wait a sec are you Takemitchy?" Mitsuya asked.

"Takemichi? And Hinata?" I asked.

"Wait you know those two?" Baji asked me.

"Yeah, I go to school with them." I said as Mitsuya walked over to them both.

"Alright gather round everyone! The meetings about to start!" Draken shouted as everyone lined up.

"Let's go." I said to Baji and we headed over to Mikey, Draken and the others.

"Good evening commander! Welcome Sir!"

I walked behind Draken, being the third in command in Toman has its benefits. As the members of Toman all bowed their heads. All the captains walk past them. When Mikey reached the stairs, the whole mood became a lot more dense then it was.

"I've brought you here today to talk about Moebius. If they go up against us it'll mean war. So... I wanna know what you all think." Mikey said.

"Well then, Pah? War?" Mikey asked as Pah bowed down in front of him.

"Moebius are experienced fighters. Some on Tomans guys aren't going to survive. And I've been making you guys fight my battle." Pah said with his head down. "But I'm... too pissed off yo let go."

"But that's not what I was asking you. Are we gonna fight or not?" Mikey asked Pah.

"Yes I wanna fight. I wanna murder all those sons of bitches!" Pah shouted.

"Thought so... anyone here think Pah's beef with Moebius is too much for us to deal with?" Mikey asked as the crowd began to jeer.

"Anyone here scared of getting beat up? Anyone here scared of Moebius? There you see?! Moebius is gonna fall!" Mikey shouted as everyone in Toman raised their fists in the air.

"August 3rd at the festival. That's where is all gonna go down!" Mikey shouted and the meeting ended.

"You ready?" Baji asked me.

"Yup, will we go?" I asked and Baji nodded his head as we walked back to his motorcycle.

After a short bike ride home, I thanked Baji for bringing me to the meeting and headed inside to Mum.

"I'm home!" I announced entering the house.

"Hey [Y/n]!" Mum shouted from her room.

"How are you?" I asked walking into her room and I sat down on the end of her bed.

"I'm feeling a little better thank you." Mum said.

"Alright, I'm gonna head to bed. If you need anything call me ok?" I asked.

"Ok [Y/n]. Thanks." Mum said and I headed into my room to go to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 83 15
เผบโ™กเผป โ๐—œ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€!โž baji yelled, you looked at him in shock but deep inside you were freaking out, did bai just confess to you? ...
13.1K 271 41
"๐—œ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ," Y/n has been friends with Mikey for as long as she can remember. She wanted it to stay t...
20.1K 457 24
It started off as innocent fun at your good friend's party; you having one of the best nights for the first time in ages. But you'd soon learn that s...
30.9K 785 11
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ใ€‚๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ -๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ช...