แด›แดกแด สŸแดแด แด‡ส€๊œฑ ษชษด แด›แดกษชษดแด‡// ส™แด€แดŠษช แด‹แด‡...

By mitsuyas_wifee

"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ? ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐." You and Draken grew up together so y... More

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—œ๐—œ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—œ๐—œ๐—œ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—œ๐—ฉ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฉ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฉ๐—œ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—œ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—œ๐—œ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—œ๐—ซ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ซ

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—œ

6.4K 178 175
By mitsuyas_wifee

Year: 2003
Destination: Yokohama's beach outskirts.
_______________________________

"We're at the beach, bitches!" Draken shouted.

"Oh my god. You said that like 10 times now." I said on the back of Draken motor cycle.

"Oh, shit! This feels awesome!" Baji said.

"The ocean breeze rocks!" Kazutora said.

"Here, pullover." I said and Draken stopped his bike and so did everyone else.

"Mikey!" We all said looking back at Mikey.

"Dude, Mikey. How long are you gonna rock that moped? You're our commander. Switch it out for an actual bike already." Draken said.

"It's fine. You shittin' on my ride? My CB25OT 50cc Model... Street Hawk!" Mikey said smiling.

"Are you shittin' me? It's just a damn moped. You can't even rev it." Draken said.

"Some idiots try to and just end up taking off." Mitsuya said with his hands behind his head.

"That sounds like Mikey." Pah said.

"Not that it would matter, since he's slow as shit." Kazutora said.

"Yeah, he's got a point." I said nodding my head.

"I know you don't want to ride anything but a CB250T, but there's no one older here to let you borrow one, so what're you gonna do?" Draken asked as we heard the sound of engines revving.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey!"

"Seriously?"

"Look at those widdle babies wearing them gang jackets."

"Tokyo Manji Gang? Never heard of ya."

"Where the hell did you wash up from?"

"And what's this? All of you sharing the one girl? Are you that much of whore?" One of them asked and I looked down at the ground.

I really hated it when other guys comment on how I hang out with Draken and his friends.

"If you little shits wanna play pretend, do that back home. Get the hell out of Yokohama."

"Since we met here and all... I'll go ahead and scrap that li'l moped of yours. I'm sure you don't need it. And we'll take the little whore with us too." One of them said walking towards us.

Draken put his arm out in front of me almost like a shield as the biker walked towards us.

"Lay one finger on her or my precious Street Hawk, and I'll kill you." Mikey said staring at him.

"Well, whatever." He said getting back on his bike and I breathed a sigh of relief.

"What do you wanna do? Wanna murder them?" Baji asked.

"Yeah, what they did to [Y/n]-Chan was disgusting." Mitsuya said.

"I dont care what we do, I'm too stupid." Pah said.

"This is all you fault for riding a moped, Mikey." Draken said.

"For sure!" Everyone said.

"Huh? What's that supposed to mean?" Mikey asked.

"Let's keep moving yeah?" Draken asked.

"Oh, [Y/n]-Chan. You can ride with me the rest of the way if you want?" Baji asked.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Would I be askin' if I wasn't sure?" Baji asked.

"Thanks." I said and got on Baji's bike with him.

In all honesty, Baji is one of my closest friends here.

I wrapped my arms around Baji's waist and we headed for the beach.

"Huh?" Mikey asked stopping.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I think I'm outta gas." Mikey said.

"You're shittin' me!" Baji said.

"How many times did we tell you we'd be ridin' pretty far?" Kazutora asked.

"Are you that stupid?" I asked.

"You really suck at planning, Mikey." Pah said.

"Go to a gas station." Mitsuya said.

"We're going to head down to the beach." Draken said.

"Oh shit, this is an emergency. Toman's in some serious shit now." Mikey said.

"Huh?" Baji asked.

"Here is comes." I said.

"Uh, no. This is your problem, Mikey." Kazutora said.

"But it's not just my problem! Which means the one who's gonna go to the gas station is..." Mikey said.

"Dude, Mikey..." Mitsuya said.

"Here we go." Draken said.

"Whoever loses at rock-paper-scissors!" Mikey said.

"I knew it!" We all said together.

"That's not fair, man." Mitsuya said.

"It's friggin' hot." Baji said walking with Mikeys bike.

"Yeah, I mean you could at least zip down your jacket." I said walking beside him.

"You didn't have to come with me you know?" Baji asked.

"I know, but I felt bad that you had to walk alone to the gas station." I said and saw a hint of pink on Baji's cheeks.

"How the hell did we get stuck doing this? Mikey, you friggin' moron." Baji said.

As we walked further and further, the more hope the two of us lost since there's no gas stations around here.

"What's this?!" Baji heard and stopped the bike to look back.

"It's the lame-o from earlier. And his little slut of a girlfriend." One of the bikers said.

"He's outta gas? How lame can you be?" They said.

"You two are all alone."

"Remember when we said we were gonna torch you the next time we saw ya?"

As the bikers said all of those words. Baji held out his arm, like what Draken did earlier and pushed me behind him in a way of protecting me from them.

"Your gonna die here you bitch." The biker said as he punched me in the face.

"Shit... that really hurt. They separated Baji and I so we can't fight together."  I thought to myself as I balled my fist up.

"Ahh." I said as I punched him in the gut.

"You'll pay for that you little slut." Another of the bikers said throwing a fist at me before I dodged it until we heard the sound of a bat hitting something hard.

"You bastards... lay one of your filthy hands on Mikeys precious ride, and I'll kill you!" Baji said.

"Your shittin' me. It's that important to you?" One of the bikers asked.

"What? So your tellin' me that you get off on beating up 12 year olds?" Baji asked as they all gathered around him. "Your seriously tellin' me that you get off by beating up a girl. Your all pathetic. You have no right to have those bikes."

"Baji..." I said.

"Hey!" Mikey said walking over to us.

"Mikey." I said.

"I forgot my swim trunks." Mikey said walking over to his moped when he kicked it over.

"You just destroyed your Street Hawk on your own?!" Baji asked.

"What?!" I asked.

"Baji, [Y/n], I'm sorry that you got hurt because of me." Mikey said.

"Mikey..." I said.

"Let's do this Baji!" Mikey said as the both of them ran towards the bikers.

"Well that was an interesting day." I said.

"Yeah, I still feel bad. You got hurt [Y/n]." Baji said.

"Ah well, how am I supposed to get stronger if I don't get beat up?" I asked.

"Do you still wanna go to the beach?" Mikey asked.

"I'll race you there." I said running ahead of them both.

"Hey! That's no fair you got a head start!" Baji whined.

"Ya snooze ya lose!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.3K 101
**My family** A half Japanese girl came back to her mom's hometown, and meet her childhoods friends. In order to get closer to her friends after leav...
309K 13.8K 96
takemichi was stuck. he didn't know how to save mikey, but he still chose to dive back into the past and keep his promise. as he did so, he was back...
950 91 27
Everyone will be aged up in this story. Everyone will be 16+ and instead of high school, college may be mentioned. This is because I feel uncomfortab...
30.9K 785 11
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ใ€‚๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ -๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ช...