MCYT Short Stories

Par PurpleRoZEE

In this book I'm writing short MCYT stories that I made during my English class. I've taken them and complete... Plus

Join Us
George....
No...
It's Gone
Goodbye
Blood
Please Don't Leave
Special Thing
Journey

The Festival

2 0 0
Par PurpleRoZEE

It was the day of the festival. It was supposed to be a happy celebration, but it wasn't.

When Schlatt let Tubbo give his speech he trapped him in concrete and called Technoblade.

Why was he there?

Wasn't he with Wilbur?

Confusion only grew as Schlatt told him to execute Tubbo.

What?

"NO!!!" Niki shouted. Everyone was screaming, then. BOOM! Techno shot fireworks at Tubbo, killing him.
It was chaos, everyone ran around in a frenzy as Techno killed off everyone that attended the festival.

Amidst the chaos Niki lost sight of Fundy. As she ran trying the find him, a message appeared in chat.

Fundy was shot by Technoblade using [Subscribe To Technoblade]

Oh no.... she ran, trying to find anyone she could but then. BOOM!!

Nihachu was shot by Technoblade using [Subscribe To Technoblade]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyyy, been a while since I updated any of my books. I honestly forgot I had stories on here cause I've been binge reading on Ao3(i don't have stories there)

This one kinda sucks but eh, hope you all like it :]

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
424K 17.2K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
328K 18.9K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
620K 37.8K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...