Harry James Potter x Reader O...

By mrsgoldensnitch

I honestly thought I would only be in this app to read stories, but I felt very inspired lately to write. So... More

Author's Note
Rain, rain, don't go away
Vacation Get Away, Cancun (Part 1)
Vacation Get Away, Cancun (Part 2)
Secret Relationship
Couples Trivia Night
That time of the month
Fight, Love, and Doctor Y/N
Panic Attack
First Kiss on Set Part 1
First Kiss on Set Part 2 (Jimmy Fallon Show)
The Bet Part 1
The Bet Part 2
The Bet Part 3
A Muggle Going to Hogwarts? Part 1 (Roller Skating)
A Muggle Going to Hogwarts? Part 2 (Babysitting + Nightclub)
A Muggle Going to Hogwarts? Part 3 (The Proposal)
Back to the Future Part 1
Back to the Future Part 2
Girls vs Boys Quidditch
All It Takes Is A Night (Matching Tattoos)
Shifting to Hogwarts
1 Text Away
Swords and Tension

Watching 365 Days

1.3K 34 147
By mrsgoldensnitch

Word count: 2777

"I'm certainly not thinking about the painting on the wall."

YEAR: 6th
HOUSE: Gryffindor

It's Friday and everyone is currently at the Great Hall having breakfast.

Y/N is sitting right next to Harry with a bunch of DVDs in her hand.

"What about Mamma Mia? I heard it's a musical and you like those." said Y/N while pulling up the Mamma Mia DVD.

She rented a couple of movie options for her date night with Harry, and now they are trying to decide which movie they are going to watch.

Harry picked up the DVD and started examining the back cover. He was reading over the synopsis of the movie.

"I was thinking maybe a horror movie." he said.

"But you know I get scared during those." Y/N replied.

"But that's the best part. You hold my hand every time you get scared and eventually we just cuddle while I protect you. Plus you get really cute when you're scared." said Harry while giving her a bop on the nose.

Y/N playfully hit him with the Mamma Mia DVD, "Harry!"

"Just being honest darling." He replied.

Ron and Hermione were still out doing prefects work, so it was just Y/N and Harry at the table.

Suddenly, two tall ginger twin brothers arrived.

"What are you guys doing?" asked Fred.

Both the twins sat down in front of Y/N and Harry.

"We're just picking out the movie for our date night." replied Y/N with a slight blush.

"Movies huh?" said George. He then gave Fred a look. Their twin telepathy was kicking in.

"George and I have just watched a really good one last night." said Fred.

Y/N and Harry were now interested.

"It's called 365 days." said George while he was handing them the DVD.

"We were just about to return it, but we can lend it to you two." said Fred.

Harry picked up the DVD and said, "Great. What is it about?"

Fred and George shared another sly look.

"It's a really sweet romantic comedy about a girl who falls in love with a guy in the mafia." said Fred slightly laughing.

"That actually sounds like a lot of fun. Do you want to watch it love?" asked Y/N.

"Yeah. We could use a good laugh." replied Harry.

"Then, it's settled. Watch it tonight and let us know tomorrow what you think about it." said George. He gave them both and wink and left with Fred.

————————————————————————-

Y/N couldn't wait to watch the movie with Harry. She filled her whole room with scented candles and turned off the lights to give it a romantic mood.

She even put on some flower petals on the bed because the twins told her it would relate to the movie. The room looked absolutely stunning.

Harry walked in the room while Y/N was applying a clay mask on herself. His hair was all messy and he was wearing a white shirt with grey sweatpants.

He looked around the room with awe. "What's this for?"

Y/N walked up to him and said, "I just wanted to do something special for our movie night"

Harry noticed that her face was all green, "umm y/n, you have something on your face?" he said while pointing towards the green mask.

She let out a small laugh, "oh this? It's a clay mask. Do you want to try?"

Harry was now curious. He gave her a shy nod so she quickly grabbed his hand and dragged him to the bathroom.

Harry held on to Y/N's waist and placed her on the bathroom counter so she could prepare the mask.

Before applying it she was just staring at his beautiful face. Harry looked absolutely adorable looking up at her and waiting for Y/N to get started on the mask.

Harry was in between her legs, and she was slightly touching his face and acknowledging all his beautiful features.

Harry closed his eyes and all he could feel was her soft and gentle fingers rubbing against his skin.

She started tracing his jawline with her finger. Then, she went in and gave him a kiss on the jawline.

"Ouch." she said.

Harry quickly opened his eyes and said, "What's wrong love?"

"Your sharp jawline almost cut me. That's what I get for dating a guy whose jawline can cut through diamonds." she replied with a smirk.

"Y/N! I actually thought you got hurt." he said relieved.

Now she opened the mask bottle and squirted the clay mixture onto a medium sized brush, but instead of applying it, she just looked at him.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm just admiring your bone structure darling." she replied.

Harry started to blush. Y/N is the only person who would constantly remind him of how beautiful he is.

"Ok. Now close your eyes." she said while taking his glasses out of his face and placing them on the counter. She then, put one of her headbands on him, so his hair wouldn't get clay in it.

He closed his eyes and she started applying the mixture on his skin. Y/N used one of her hands to hold his neck for support, while using the other one to apply the mask.

Y/N was slowly applying the product all over his face. All they could hear in the bathroom was the faint brush noise and Y/N's breaths. Harry felt so refreshed.

He would give out small grins once in a while due to the tickling sensation of the brush.

Suddenly Y/N felt something on her leg, and when she looked down Harry was sliding his hand up and down her thigh and drawing tiny circles with his hand.

She smiled to herself and continued applying it.

"All set." she said while taking the headband out of his hair and putting her products away.

As soon as she took the headband out, Harry gave his hair a little shake so it could go back to the way it was.

He opened his eyes and looked in the mirror. It was all blurry without his glasses.

He stuck his hand out signaling for Y/N to hand him back the glasses, but she jumped from the counter and started running with them.

"You are a literal child Y/N!" said Harry.

She was now giggling and running away from him with his glasses. "Catch me if you can."

Harry ran towards her and grabbed her from behind.

He dropped her on the bed and placed himself on top of her.

Y/N looked at him with excited eyes waiting to see what was going to happen.

Then surprisingly he started tickling her.

Y/N couldn't stop laughing, "stop it Harry you know I'm ticklish."

"I know and that's what you get for running away with my glasses." He replied.

He tickled her stomach knowing that was the place she felt the most ticklish. He then moved on to her neck, and under her armpits.

Y/N was still laughing.

He stopped to give her a second to breathe and she was now heavily panting. She grabbed both his arms and flipped him around. Now she was on top.

"Now it's my turn." she said with a smirk.

Y/N started tickling Harry and now he was the one that couldn't stop laughing. Harry could easily flip her back around, but he enjoyed seeing her in control.

She rubbed her nose against his, and placed his glasses back on his face.

Harry was looking at her wanting to see what she was going to do next, but she just sat down on the bed waiting for him to join her.

Harry laid his head down on her lap and asked, "what now?"

"Now we wait for 20 minutes and then we wash the mask off."

—————————20 minutes later————————

Both of them washed their faces and Harry screamed, "Y/N MY FACE FEELS SO SOFT."

He jumped on the bed and grabbed her hands. He placed one of her hands on his face so she could feel his soft skin. Now he was eagerly waiting for her response.

"See. I told you they work." she replied with a smile.

"We're doing this every movie night." He said.

Y/N put on the DVD and said, "ready to start watching it?"

"Yep" he said while adjusting the sheets and putting his hand around Y/N.

10 minutes into the movie.

THIS IS NOT A ROM COM.

The movie was extremely sexual and kinky. Every four seconds there would be a sex scene.

Those twins.

Y/N didn't even know what to say. It was so awkward.

All she wanted to know, was what Harry was thinking about this.

Y/N looked to the side and saw Harry staring down at the sheets, grinning to himself.

(That's the grin that we love, but imagine him in 6th year)

Y/N, trying to diffuse the tension said, "Well, that's a nice painting in the background."

She looked at Harry who was now laughing to himself and watching the scene.

"I know what you're thinking." Y/N said.

"I'm certainly not thinking about the painting on the wall." he replied with a smirk.

"Harry!" Y/N said while throwing a pillow at him.

"What? I'm serious. You wish that was you huh?" he replied.

"Only if it was with you." she whispered to herself.

"What?" he asked even though he 100 percent understood what she said.

"Nothing. I'm turning this off." she reached for the remote and shut off the movie.

Now they were both in absolute silence in the dark, while having only the candles to light up the room.

"We should go to bed." Y/N said while adjusting the bed sheets.

"But our date is just starting." Harry said with puppy dog eyes.

"Then, what do you want to do?" she asked.

"Well, I want to cuddle and tell you how much I loved the movie choice." he replied with a grin.

"Okayy. We're going to bed." she replied and they both went to sleep.

They both laid down and cuddled for a while.

Y/N ran her hands under his white shirt and lightly traced his abs with her fingers while they talked about how they were going to kill Fred and George tomorrow.

Y/N ended up sleeping on Harry's chest while listening to his heartbeat.

He looked down and saw her precious face sleeping. He then, started played around with Y/N's hair while giving her a slight scalp massage to help her better fall asleep.

They both fell asleep in each other's arms.

It is now 1 AM and Harry hears a noise.

He quickly grabs his glasses from the nightstand and looks around the room.

There she is, Y/N walking around.

He turns on the faint lamp light, so they don't get blinded by the light.

"Hey darling, what are you doing?" He asked.

Y/N was looking around the room without purpose.

She then started speaking a bunch of non sense.

Harry finally realized, she is a sleepwalker.

"Come to bed, Y/N. You're sleep walking." He said softly.

"Can you crack my back?" she asked.

He got up from the bed and took both her hands, "you're sleep walking. Just lay here on my chest."

"No. I'm only going to bed once you crack my back." she said. Y/N was acting like a toddler.

"Fine. Lay on the ground." Harry gave in.

She laid down with both her hands to the side.

Harry positioned himself on top of her and rubbed her back.

"Ok. Deep breath in. And out."

Once she let the breath out, he used all his body pressure to press down on her back. CRACK.

"Deep breath in." he said again.

She took it in, and let it out again. CRACK.

Harry now took her hand and helped her out.

"Hands up." He said.

She put her hands and he wrapped his arms around her.

He lifted her up while applying pressure during the hug. Another crack. He let her down.

"Happy?" Harry asked. He was always so careful with her. Even though it was the middle of the night, and he wanted to sleep.

"Harry?" she asked

"Mhhm."

"I love you." she said.

"I love you too darling." He replied.

"No Harry. You don't understand I looooove you so so sooooo much. Like... I couldn't imagine my life without you. Please don't ever leave me." Y/N was acting like a drunk.

"I will never leave you, now come on. Lay down. You need to rest." He said.

Y/N laid down on his chest and instantly fell asleep.

——————————-the next day—————————

Y/N woke up to seeing Harry with messy wet hair, and just a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Good morning darling. I hope you don't mind that I took a shower in your dorm." He replied in his morning voice.

She wasn't bothered at all. Especially with the view in front of her. Harry, half naked with a steamy air in her dorm. "Not at all." she replied. Y/N was actually secretly hoping for his towel to drop, but it turns out she was out of luck.

"Do you remember what happened last night?" He asked with a grin.

"No. Did something happen?" she asked nervously.

"You were sleepwalking darling." He replied.

Y/N instantly cringed to herself. Hermione, would always be the one to bring her back to bed when she slept walk, since she is her roomie. But this time she fell asleep with Harry.

"Oh no. I'm so sorry Harry. I hope I didn't say anything bad. Did I cause trouble? We're you able to sleep?" she overflowed him questions.

"You asked me to crack you back." He replied slightly laughing.

Now she cringed even harder. She immediately buried her face in her knees.

"Hey, it's ok Y/N. I slept fine, and you were absolutely adorable as a sleepwalker. My favorite part was when you confessed all your feelings for me." he said.

She quickly took her head out of her knees, "wait feelings? What did I say?" she was now extremely curious.

He took his clothes to the bathroom and got ready. "There's no way I'm telling you. This secret is between me and sleepwalker Y/N. I'll see you in the Great Hall." and gave her a small kiss on the cheek.

"Wait Harry!" she said, but he already left the room.

Y/N now needed to take a moment to realize what just happened. She was trying really hard to remember what she said, but it was a complete blank.

Eventually she gave up and got dressed. She also put the DVD in her bag.

————————-at the Great Hall————————

Fred and George were already laughing when they saw Y/N and Harry coming towards them.

"So how was the movie?" Fred asked trying to keep himself from busting down laughing.

Hermione and Ron, who were sitting at the table asked, "what movie?"

Y/N and Harry sat down.

"Well your two genius brothers gave us 365 days to watch saying that it was a rom com." Y/N replied.

Hermione let out a gasp, "but isn't that the movie that was full of sex scenes?" she whispered.

"Exactly Hermione." said George.

Ron started laughing.

"It's not funny Ron." said Hermione while hitting him with her books.

"We just wanted to spice up their relationship. That's all." replied Fred.

Y/N took her wand out of her pocket and the twins immediately started running.

"I'll be right back love." she said while giving Harry a peck on the lips.

Y/N then started chasing the twins around the castle.

The end.

AN: I decided to add the sleepwalking part because, I myself am I sleepwalker and this is exactly what happens to me. I can never remember what I said the previous night. It was kinda fun to imagine what Harry would do if I slept walk in front of him.

I literally have a list of cute moments to do with Harry and Y/N. I'm literally writing a new chapter every day.

You can legit see my obsession with Year 6 Harry. Honestly it's his best year (looks wise) in my opinion so I always enjoy writing him during this year. Which Harry year is your favorite?

What was your favorite part of the chapter?

I haven't watched 365 days, have you?

PS: Don't forget to vote.

Xoxo,

Thing 1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 1.6K 57
Hi I haven't seen like any Charlie weasly X-READERS so I made one. this is she her pronouns. you are sirus blacks daughter and happen to fall In lov...
63.7K 1.8K 96
(A/N: Due to a lot of people asking for a female version of Draco Malfoy. I decided to create this book). Description: Y/N Malfoy, younger twin sis...
49.3K 1K 53
Two redheads One love In good times and bad In health and sickness At least that's what they thought... a Fred Weasley love (and more) story 02/22...
948K 26.9K 66
Completed! Enemies to lovers! Although the main character (Y/N) will have multiple love interests (including Louis Partridge and Harry Styles) it wil...