Young Royals - Alternate Story

By mumrryanddaddylou

my version if young royals starting when August released the tape All rights go to Netflix and the owners of... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
the end
S2 oneshot

2

2.1K 65 3
By mumrryanddaddylou

3rd person pov:

When Wilhelm and Simon started talking about what they needed to do, they knew that no matter what they would have to support eachother.
If Wilhelm had to say that it's not him in the video, Simon knew that he would have to understand, and decide if they should stay together or not.

"Im going to say it was me in the video" Wilhelm said. "I don't want I to just fall back onto you. I cant do that to you. You don't deserve that"

"Wilhelm, are you sure? If you say that it's you you may not allowed to become king" Simon responded

"I don't care about becoming king. I care about you." Wilhelm mumbled

"If you're sure then go ahead", muttered Simon.

For a while after they sat quietly on the bench holding each other. Nervous for what might happen. Eventually they had to leave each-other.

"You'll come see me tomorrow before I go?" Asked Wilhelm

"Of course. I wouldn't let you go before I hug you" Simon replied.

They left the room together, kissed quickly and went their separate ways.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 2K 116
How will the press and the Royal Family react to Wilhelm's confession? Will August go down for the sex tape? Will Simon be reported for the drugs...
8.5K 252 16
Prince Wilhelm regrets the fact that he listened to his mother about leaving his ex partner Simon after the video scandal. Simon still had a lot of l...
16K 1K 200
just a girl making - or at least trying to make - aesthetics for fun. cover made by @meha-k check out her Cover Shop, the graphics are amazing!
368K 32.1K 91
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)