KNY Fanfic ig ?

By MichussyBooty

¡THIS IS MY FIRST FANFICTION! In this fanfiction, the demon slayer characters have to take care of a baby... More

-Day 1-

57 3 10
By MichussyBooty

Author
In mind

*With Muzan*

well, i need to take care of a brat, "Normal" for the Demon King.  Muzan thought.

He grabbed his list and said out loud: "Feed the baby" a vein popped out of his forehead "NO BUT WHAT ?! I AM NOT A BONICHE !" He shouted "OHHHH-" He came up just to see a baby with a big smile on his face, big eyes and one single hair on his ✨shiny✨ scalp. (I can imagine it stabbing me to death)

He grabbed the baby,fed it and throwed it in the cradle,making it cry.

"Ugh,that's why i hate babies... Anyways." He walked downstairs and jumped in the sofa with his shoes on ( My sister be like : )

this timeskip was given to you by a stabbed author

After the parents came back,he grabbed his keys and went back home.

  -Day 1-
-The end-

WHEW,I'm leaving ya guys here,i hope you enjoyed !

Words : 160

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 557 71
We're back ladies and gentlemen and the gays and the theys Moggy: hi I'm Moggy and I used to write about pokèmon but died to go to Dream Smp heaven...
226K 11.5K 45
A plan. A disguise. A checklist. Time to play cupid. Copyright © 2019 by jayscitylights. All Rights Reserved.
13.8K 752 42
შეძლებს თუ არა გულგატეხილი გოგონა ვინმეს ისევ შეყვარებას? თქვენ რას ფიქრობთ?
344K 11.4K 31
Yuu Sakamoto, just your average high school kid. Well, until he got into an accident and lost his life. But then G0d decided to give him an option to...