๐™ฒ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ถ๐š’๐š›๐š• ~ ๐˜“๐˜ถ๏ฟฝ...

By GeorgeWeasleyStorys

"๐™ป๐š’๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š–๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—..." ๐–จ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ. "๐™ธ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž." Odette Kardin, a 18 years old... More

Chapter One ~ Show and tell
Chapter Two ~ A Pleasure Indeed
Chapter Three ~ Quidditch Practice
Chapter Four ~ Not yet, my love
Chapter Six ~ Nothing But A Liar
Chapter Seven ~ Coming Clean
Chapter Eight ~ Take Your Time
Chapter Nine ~ ๏ฟผStorms
Chapter Ten ~ who's to say which is which?
Chapter Eleven ~ Realisation
Chapter Twelve ~ ๏ฟผDistant
Chapter Thirteen ~ Us
Chapter Fourteen ~ One day
Chapter ๏ฟผFifteen ~ Regret
Chapter Sixteen ~ Without Permission
Chapter Seventeen ~ Learning To Love
Chapter Eighteen ~ Secrets In A Garden
Chapter Nineteen ~ Don't Make Me Your Enemy

Chapter Five ~ Kiss And Don't Tell

3.2K 99 134
By GeorgeWeasleyStorys

Warning! This chapter contains alcohol consumption, dominance and slight sexual content!
___________________________

After classes that day me and Theodore was sitting upstairs in my dorm room as Theodore insisted that he helped me with what I should wear at the event.

"Honestly Nott, it's only for one night and then we're coming back here, it's no big deal what I wear." I shrugged, not really caring about what people say about what I wear anymore.

"I love you and everything...but no." He said bluntly and rummaging through different fabrics he has.

Rolling my eyes I fall on my back and huff from exhaustion from today. I mean how can you not be after nearly kissing a man twice the age of you but I didn't care about that, it was only one thing that played in my mind.

He married...

Snapped back into reality by Theodore clicking his fingers in my face, he pulled up a square piece of fabric that was a silky, emerald green. I raised an eyebrow and curled my lip in thought as I tried to imagine what style dress we could make out of that colour.

"I think this would suit your body perfectly." Theodore grinned happily with his choice of fabric.

"Let's do it!" I mirrored his same facial expression, feeling excitement bubble inside me.

After a couple hours of us transfiguring and creating a dress for me, it was finally finished. It was off-shoulder and long all the way down with a slit on the side that exposed my upper thigh a bit to much, but Theodore insisted to leave it. It was plain and simple but It looked gorgeous as it was.

I hugged Theodore tightly, with a warm feeling in my heart, thankful that he helped me. I know he always loved to do this so it's a win win.

After Theodore left for curfew, I hopped into my bed and cuddled up under the covers and allowed my eyelids flutter close to a peaceful sleep that I don't often get.

~*~*~*~

The next day came around and I felt refreshed after a full night sleep last night. After what happened with my fathers choices, I never got a good sleep without nightmares and anxiety and paranoia running through my brain.

As I was sat in the great hall for breakfast and feeling cheery that it's a Saturday, meaning no class today, I took my time to observe my surroundings.

Dean and Seamus were laughing while watching Fred and George and Lee try out some of their new inventions that they made over the summer on first years.

I turned my attention to the owls that flew in a pack before breaking up and dropping letters and parcels to students.

"Morning ferret." I welcomed Draco when he sat himself down for breakfast but only got a eye roll in response.

"Terribly funny, really witty." Sarcasm rang through his voice while trying to obtain his messy bed hair.

It was just me and Draco sat at the table and I got a shock when a small parcel landed on my lap that was the same packaging style as the letter I got from Lucius, black wrapping paper and silver ribbon. It had a small note on the side for only me to read that said,

"Open in private."

I looked up to Draco who was watching me curiously with what the parcel was as he bit into his neatly spread jam on toast.

"What is it?" He asked with his mouth full making me cringe.

"Oh it's just some jars of different coloured ink, nothing much." I lied the best I could, which done the job since Draco shrugged and changed the conversation onto what alcohol will be at his house for the event, of course the most expensive wines, whiskeys, etc.

I was already zoned out of the conversation as soon as it started until Blaise, Theodore and Pansy sat down next to us, making it easier for me to escape Draco and open the parcel.

"I'll see you guys in a bit before we get ready to leave." I excused myself from the hall and walked quickly to the common room to head back to my dorm.

Once I made it to my destination, i sat down next to my desk and ripped open the fancy, matte black wrapping paper to reveal and white box. I lifted up the lid of the box only to see a black and silver vibrator.

What. the. fuck?!

When I saw it, my heart felt like it jumped out of my chest. Definitely knowing Lucius sent this to me before even looking at the letter inside I could feel my stomach flutter with excitement and lust but also nerves. Why on earth would he be sending me this?

I looked at the vibrator closely to see that it had a small strap on it. my eyebrows furrowed with confusion what it was for and decided to read the letter Lucius wrote.

Dear Miss Kardin,
After Acknowledging your misbehaviour at school, I thought this gift would put you in your place, for now. Don't think this is for your own pleasure for when you like Miss Kardin, as only i have full control on the vibrator and the amount of pleasure you receive. You will be wearing this the entire time for the event this evening in your undergarments and will not be aloud to take it off until I say so.

Kind regards,
L.M

I stared at the parchment in disbelief. I grew red in the face from the thought of wearing this at a business event. Embarrassment and lust mixed together as I remembered that the event is tonight. Fuck...

Later that day the sky began to dim slightly, meaning it's time to get ready for tonight. Pansy and I got ready together in our room while the boys did in theirs.

I slipped my dress on, admiring the way Theodore designed it from scratch. Putting my heels on that we're black stilettos with a single strap around the ankle, I looked in the mirror and felt beautiful.

"That looks beautiful on you!" Pansy gasped when see saw me in my dress.

"Are you kidding! Look at you, your gorgeous!" I complimented looking at her dark purple dress that she had on and she had matching lipstick.

She blushed at the compliment and gave me a small smile before turning back to her mirror and adjusting her earrings.

With a wave of my wand my makeup was done and hair neatly sitting behind my shoulders and I was ready for the night. My bag was packed with only a few things as I was only staying tonight and tomorrow night.

After thought of either I should wear the vibrator that Lucius got me or not, I decided to not wear it but pack in in my suitcase for whatever reason.

We met Blaise, Draco and Theodore downstairs in the common room, with all of them wearing black suits and all matching green waist coats. Me and Pansy giggled at the cuteness of them all matching and both knew it was Theodore's doing but I adored the sight.

We all crowded around a port key and held on tightly before suddenly swirling around in the air and feeling like our body's were twisted in a knot. Soon enough we apparated safely outside the gates of the Malfoy Manor that immediately opened when sensing Draco's presence outside.

"Bloody hell..." I gasped at the house in front of me and followed the others down the pathway that was surrounded by tall hedges that were neatly trimmed on each side.

Making our way to the grand doors, we were welcomed by a elf with a long pointy nose and wrinkled skin and large wide eyes staring up to us with a scared look on its face.

"G-good evening Mr Malfoy and his f-friends." He stuttered but tried his best to be polite as he continued, "my name is D-Dobby, I'll take your luggage to your rooms immediately."

"Awe, it's lovely to meet you Dobby, my name is Odette but you can call me Odie." I smiled down to the scared looking elf, feeling sorry for them for how their treated.

Draco, Blaise and Pansy looked at me confused and looking at the elf in disgust with why I was talking to it like it was a human. Theodore just waited patiently to get inside, completely oblivious to the fact of the tension and looks I was getting from the others as he linked his arm in mine and guided us inside.

"Come on you lot! Let party!" Theodore cheered loudly making all of us cheer as well and wandering into the house where crowds of high class and pureblood's scattered around the rooms.

"Wait, wait guys!" I called them over.

They stopped in their tracks and turned to face me to hear what I have to say before planning on wandering off and getting drunk.

"What is it?" Draco asked confused with the nervous expression on my face.

"We can't be reckless tonight, remember it's a business event and also my father will be here and also your parents." I said to all of them as a reminder to keep it calm tonight.

"Oh come on Odie, it's only one night. Everyone will be drunk at the end of the night and won't remember one thing tomorrow so let's make the most of it!" Blaise laughed making me give a small smile back but still worried they'll do something stupid and get themselves in trouble... like usual.

"Fine." I sighed but with a grin on my face as they all clapped and cheered.

We walked past the crowds of people to the table full of expensive alcohol and poured some shots for each other before downing them in one. Soon enough we all felt a buzz of energy from the alcohol and our worries were pushed aside for now.

I was walking past the crowds of gathered people that were chattering away among each other and trying to go to the bathroom until my hand was grabbed and spun me around to meet Lucius. He had a raised eyebrow as he looked down to me like he caught me red handed on something I don't know what I've done.

"Mr Malfoy!" Shocked at the sudden greeting but still slightly dizzy from the alcohol to ask questions.

"I'm aware your not following my rules Miss Kardin." He tutted but had a amused facial expression.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused with what rules I've broke.

"Must I remind you of what you should be wearing right now?" He raised a eyebrow and tilting his head to the side slightly.

Realisation hit me when I remembered the vibrator he gifted me to wear as punishment for my misbehaviour and I didn't choose to wear it. I looked up to him as embarrassment rushed to my face at the topic.

"Upstairs, now." He ordered with a unrecognisable expression on his face causing something flutter in my stomach of excitement by his sudden attitude, unless it's the alcohol taking a turn.

Without a word, I followed him up the grand staircase, tripping on my feet a few times but Lucius guided me with his hand on my lower back until we were met by a large mahogany door that revealed the master bedroom that must be Lucius's and Narcissa's.

I walked in the room and he closed the door in a swift motion before turning to me with a stern look.

"What?" I asked why he was looking at me sternly with a innocent smile on my face.

"You can go in the bathroom to put it on." He said blankly while staring down to me as he cropped his cane.

I furrowed my eyebrows and frowned at how he was acting blankly towards me like I'm just a pest. "No."

Lucius stepped back, caught by surprise by my comeback. In a swift motion he gripped my neck and pushed me against the wall behind me and one hand on my hip to keep me in place and our faces barely touching as his hot breath hit my skin.

"Do not forget who you are talking to Miss Kardin." He spoke with anger swathing off of him.

"Or what?" I smirked to him, feeling a slight wetness build in my underwear with his dominance.

Without hesitation, he forced me towards the king sized bed and pushed me down as he stood in between my legs before using the accio spell to reveal the vibrator he gifted me.

I grew red in my face of embarrassment as he placed the vibrator next to my side and traced his hand on my inner thigh slowly.

"H-how did you get that?" I stuttered my words, completely shocked and flustered in this whole situation.

He ignored my question and leaded his hand to the waist band of my lace underwear, hooking his finger under it but keeping it in place. I squirmed under his touch, all my worry's and embarrassment disappearing as I was desperate for his touch.

"Let me get this straight," he stared into my eyes as he grabbed out his wand and used a spell to bound my wrists together. "You do not disobey my rules, so when I order you to do something, you do it." He raised his eyebrows at me to see if I understood.

I nodded to him to get on with what he was saying as I discreetly rubbed my thighs together to make some sort of friction to please me, But that was taken away as Lucius spread my legs apart and pulled my body forward to him where his large and aching bulge pressed against my clothed heat causing me to try suppress a moan from escaping my mouth.

"Secondly, you are to keep away from my son and any inappropriate activities together." He instructed.

With the alcohol I consumed earlier this evening, I didn't bother to disagree and argue over anything and just wanted to feel some sort of pleasure from him desperately.

He smirked down to me and my obedience to his rules he set in place and brushed his finger tips lightly against the thin material of my lace underwear causing me to let out a breathy moan and shut my eyes with the sensation that ran through my body with his single touch.

"Please.." My breathing was getting heavy and my body was heating up.

He lifted my dress up to reveal my stomach and drew little shapes with his finger as his face was inches away from mine and his warm breath hitting my neck.

"So beautiful." He whispered into my ear as he roamed my body with his hands, admiring all my curves.

His hand made it to my cheek and stroked it softly before he looked into my eyes in a way I've never seen. It felt like I was his possession and no one else's but also a soft touch of lust.

His face moved down to mine slowly and finally his soft lips met with mine as we kissed with passion and living in the moment as our cares and troubles were pushed aside.

I wanted to thread my hands through his hair and unbutton his shirt and rip it off of him all at once but then part of me just enjoyed the caring touch and soft side of Lucius Malfoy that I didn't even know was inside of him as all I thought was that he was a arrogant man and self centred know it all, but it seems everyone's associations were wrong and he just puts on a brave and controlling personality and behaviour.

I knew he wanted to go further as the kiss turned into a hungry desire and his bulge in his trousers rubbing firmly against me to show how hard he was and I tried to rub against him to make more friction, but he pulled away slowly and looked into my eyes softly with a genuine smile spread on his lips.

"Another time, darling." He placed a gentle kiss on my forehead before standing up straight and using a spell to unbound my wrists.

I stood up from the bed and straightened down my dress neatly and turned to face Lucius who held the vibrator from earlier in his hand.

"Don't think your getting away from this though, missy." He raised an eyebrow and a slight smirk tugged in the corners of his lips.

I looked at it nervously but decided not to fuss and took it from his hand.

"You can go through that door to the bathroom to put it-" he stopped what he was about to say as he watched me pull down my underwear in front of him and strap the vibrator onto it.

He couldn't take his eyes off my legs, wishing he could get a glance of my heat but my dress got in the way for that chance. I smirked as I watched him stand uncomfortably with his fully erect penis throbbing in his trousers, desperate to penetrate me and feel my walls tighten around him but he knew it would be best to wait.

I pulled back up my underwear and neatened my dress once again before walking towards Lucius, slightly nervous about him having full control on the vibrations and when it will happen.

"Shall we go then, Mr Malfoy?" I said with a innocent smile and fluttered my eyelashes as I looked up to him.

He placed his hand on my waist and made our way back downstairs to the enormous crowds of people surrounding the manor.

I soon found Draco, Theodore, Blaise and Pansy all drinking as they chatted to other Slytherins from Hogwarts that attending the event tonight as well.

I looked around the room only to be met with a pair of black piercing eyes staring deeply into mine for a second and realised it was none other than, Professor Snape.

~*~*~*~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.9K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
449K 30.5K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
546K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...