STILES | AVENGERS

By SonamDiwakar2

After fight outside animal clinic with Stiles, Scott fails to prove his friendship with him not first but las... More

INTRODUCTION
5. Can I Call Your Dad
6. Unnerving Discoveries
7. Calling Noah
8.Memories
9. Isaac
1. Everything I Did Was For Nothing
10. Lab Buddies
11. We're Not What We Were
12. Thor
13. Scars He Hide
14. Step Toward Hell
15. She Saved Me Again
2. Uncle Phil
16. Survivers Are Left To Suffer
17. Beacon Hills
18. Season Four
19. All The Truth's Out
20. I'm Gonna Kill Them
21. Normal
3. Time To Meet The Avengers Kid
Thank you so much
22. Ah! Old Highschool Drama
23. He's My Son
24. A New Family
25. I'll Be Okay
26. Never Normal
4. What The Hell Heppend In Beacon Hills
27. I'm Not Your Son
28. A Long Day
29. A Long Day (P2)
30. Kyra
31. Web Of Lies
32. We Can't Tell Them
What do you think
33. We Can't Tell Them (P2)
New Book
34. Worthy
35. Stars And Moon
36. All Of Me
37. Mom
38. How It Feels Like
i need to say
39. Safe And Sound
sorry......

40. Storm

3.8K 123 76
By SonamDiwakar2

If you're having a long day or a week....or maybe even long life then listen to that song above.

I hope it will give you some comfort and relief like it gives me.

Read my notes in the end to know why I'm almost gone from Wattpad

Have a good reading.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Theo was calmly sitting in one seat with gun pointed at Chris, preventing him from doing anything. He's the only one who can break that mountain Ash line. Whole pack is glaring at Theo. After searching for months he was sitting in front of them but none of them can reach him becouse of stupid mountain Ash.

Chris was waiting for right moment to do something. He looked outside the window and he knew they're flying over water. He decides to start a conversation.

"So, after reaching your destination you're gonna to kill us all?" Chris asks, sitting on a seat. Everyone from pack gave him a look and Theo chuckle.

"I'm going to kill you all but not before reuniting whole pack, it won't be fun otherwise." Theo says, like it's a fun thing.

"Do you even know where Stiles is?" Lydia asks, trying to know how much he knows. Theo also know what she's doing but he found no problem in telling all that.

"He's with his uncle Phil coulson, who is also Avengers liaison. It's going to be tough but not impossible. After getting him I will take what I want and free all of you from your miserable lives." Theo says, while playing with gun in his hands.

"And what you want?" Liam growls.

"Well that's a secret amd I don't want to give any spoilers." Theo says, shrugging.

(I also don't want to give spoilers lol, but it's hard not to. )

No one said anything after that for long time. Suddenly plane shook badly becouse of turbulence and all of th fell from their place. Chris took that moment to run and open the front exit of plane making everything fly around.

He wanted to erase mountain Ash line too but he was far away from it so he chose door. Scott and Liam shouted at him to break the line but he was forced to hide behind a seat after Theo fired in his direction. He shouted at Liam to come in his side.

Liam did and Lydia came with him. Kira, Scott and Malia were in other side of plane holding on seats so they won't fall.

"Jump out of the front exit with Lydia, it's water. I'm coming behind with others." Chris told Liam and Lydia.

"We're not going without you." Liam shook his head and one more gunshot made him almost jump.

"Take that parachute and jump, don't leave her hand. Go!" Chris orders and both nod, shaking.

After Theo saw both jump. He got furious.

"Don't ruin my plan!" He growled.

But Chris ignored him completely.

"Scott! try and come here with both, we need to jump!" Chris shouts, trying to stay hidden from Theo's view.

"We're trying!" Kira shouts, back. They've been trying to do that but Theo is firing, whenever he sees any of them and they're sure he also have wolfsbane laced bullets.

While they were saying that Theo threw a ball like thing, which filled whole plane with purple smoke. Before they knew Scott and Malia passed out. Theo took advantage of it and crossed the line, he saw where kira was trying to see something, while coughing. He grabbed her by neck and slammed her head against window, knocking her out too.

He turned to see that Chris was gone with another parachute. He will do everything afterwords but he will kill Chris Argent before for ruining everything. Atleast he have three.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Pepper woke up with Tony sleeping in her arms. She blinked sometimes and looks up to see Stiles sleeping in same way with Bucky and Phil with Clint. She then looked at Natasha and Bruce with Issac.

Last night was not good for both and after the way they all slept last night she felt light. She looks back at Tony who was for once sleep peacefully. She didn't want to but slowly sat up making Tony stir in his sleep. She know now he will wake up by himself in next minute.

Tony woke up after a moment to see Pepper smiling at him. He smiled back and straighten himself in sitting position. He also looks around the room just like Pepper and in the end his eyes stopped on Stiles. He was looking so peaceful yet there was a frown on his face also Tony knows once he will wake up his mind will be like a storm of thought and emotions.

It hurts him that he can't to do anything to stop that, to stop his son from hurting anymore.

He got up with Pepper and went towerd Stiles, he kissed Stiles's forehead, moving some hair from his eyes. Bucky also woke up by the movement but didn't move. Tony smiled at him awkwardly and left. Pepper woke up everyone else except Issac and Stiles.

Everyone left to get freshen up for the day and let both teens sleep some more. Today is going to be long, everyone know that and they wanted both teens to rest some more. Everyone went on their floors to meet on common floor.

After an hour Stiles woke up. He opened his eyes and Jarvis already adjusted light and blinds, so he won't get blinded by sun. His floor was too high and brightness here was more then any other floor. He just lay in his place for some time thinking about last night. He was feeling so many things but mostly he felt lucky, to have family like he have. He know all of them stayed here whole night, he smiles when he saw Issac still sleeping with his mouth open.

He got up from his place and went inside bathroom to take a shower. He wanted to calm his nerves before starting his day. After a half an hour shower he felt little calm. He wore a ripped jeans and oversized sweater over one of his plaid shirt. When he came back he saw Issac sitting on the bad already in changed clothes and wet hair like him.

He noticed Allison and his picture was on table not on wall like he left. Issac was maybe looking at it. He bit his lip at the thought, Issac can also find someone again. He was never attracted towards anyone like her and now completely lost his fath in love he tinks he can never find it again.

"Good morning sti." Issac says, coming towerd him, pulling him out of his thoughts.

"Good morning Izzy." Stiles says, hugging him. Stiles know Issac is disturbed just like him after yesterday's news. It was believable that Scott did that to him but Allison too, he always claimed to love her like she was his world. It was hard for both of them to believe.

"You shouldn't have risked your life like that." Issac whispered in his ear. It took Stiles a minute to realise Issac is talking about how Stiles used his powers.

"I won't do that ever again....I promise." Stiles whispers back.

"If you did I will tell everyone how risky that was." Issac said, he know if everyone found out about Stiles seeing his own memory scar was dangerous then he will get a really long talk this time. Stiles nods in yes wih a small chuckle.

"Do you want to talk?" Isaac asks, breaking the hug.

"Do you?" Stiles questions back. Issac thought for a moment then shook his head.

But Stiles wants to. He want to talk about Scott but not with Issac or Bucky, not with anyone in tower but someone else, and that someone is from Beacon Hills.

"I want to talk but to someone else." Stiles says, looking back at Issac.

"Bucky or uncle Tony?' Issac asks, but Stiles shakes his head.

"No one from family. I want to talk to Mellisa." Issac's eyes widens at Stiles's words. "She needs to know about her son's real face and that's he's not coming back anytime soon. After that we don't need to worry about anyone else being hurt when Scott will pay." Stiles felt anger building up just by thought of him. Issac placed a hand on his shoulder to distract him.

"I think it will be good. She don't deserve anything bad and we will make sure Scott's actions won't affect her in anyway." Issac says, and Stiles nods.

Both boys then left for common floor. They were hungry too, none of them ate anything since lunch yesterday and now they're starving.

Everyone was waiting for them on floor. Tony decided to let some chefs cook their breakfast and all of them spent some time with thier partner or alone to let their minds off of some things. That was good becouse when they all gethared again they felt more calm and could talk normally.

They all were sipping coffee or tea when Stiles and Issac came. They smile and hugged both boys, Bucky waited till end becouse he wanted longest hug with Stiles and he did, he kept his arms around other boy until Steve dragged them away for breakfast.

Breakfast was delicious, but Stiles will still prefer Bucky's omelettes, Steve's burger and pie from Pepper, he always fights with Issac for last piece.

After eating Stiles called Peter and Tony told him everything about last night. Peter was shocked and was coming there but they asked him to meet at SHIELD headquarters.

"Do you really want to go?" Bucky asks, sitting beside him on couch after all ended.

"Yes, I want to. I have some questions for him, but before that I want to make a call." Stiles said, looking at Issac.

Everyone looks at him confused. Who could possibly be on Stiles's mind right now.

"Who do you want to call Stiles?" Steve asks, from other side of room.

"I want to call Melissa." He got same reaction as Issac from everyone. "She's a good person and I want her to know what Scott did and let her know that he's not the boy she raised." Stiles said, everyone smiled proudly at him.

"Your the kindest person I've ever seen Stiles." Tony says, in awa. Stiles looks at him confused.

"Even after everything you're thinking about others and not hurting them. You want to go after Scott but want to make sure his mom knows what's happening and why." Tony explains further with sad smile.

"I....just don't want her to feel confused and hurt about what happened....I want her to know that Scott's not coming back and she should not wait for him." Stiles denied likes he's doing nothing big.

"You're too good for this world Stiles." Pepper smiles, everyone nodded with her and Stiles blushes.

They decided half of them will go to headquarters now and others will come with Stiles. Tony, Bucky, Phil, Issac and Pepper stayed with him while others left. Stiles sat on couch and looked nourves with Phone in his hand.

"Do you want me to call?" Issac offers, sensing his hesitation. Stiles looks at him with slight relief and gave him his mobile nodding.

Stiles still had his old mobile and he got Mellisa's number from there. Issac took no time in Calling her, Stiles wishes he had got more time to talk to her again. She picked up on fourth ring.

"Hello." Mellisa's voice came from other side. Issac glances at Stiles before speaking.

"Hey Melissa, it's me Issac." Issac says, and all of them heard how Melissa took a sharp breath.

"Issac, oh my god. I'm so happy you called. How are you?" She said, after recovering from her shock. She thought Issac will never try to contact them in any way after he left.

"I'm great Melissa, better then I have ever been." Issac's word made them all smile.

"That's wonderful. Moving France was good decision for you I guess." Mellisa said.

"It was but I'm in New York from last some months." Isaac says.

"New York?" Mellisa said.

"Yah, I'm here with Stiles. He's with me right now." Issac said again making her gasp.

"Stiles.....you.....how?" Mellisa stumbled through her words. Stiles finally gained enough strength to speak holding. Bucky's hand tightly.

"Hi Mellisa, how are you doing?" Stiles says, trying to sound as casual as he can.

"Thank god kiddo, I was so worried about you, are you alright." Mellisa said, relief evident in her voice and she was struggling to chose her words.

"I'm fine Mellisa. And I want to tell you good news." Stiles said, smiling looking at Tony.

"What is that Stiles?"

"I found my dad...my real dad, or you can say he found me." Stiles says, and Tony felt like he will cry becouse Stiles looks proud while telling Melissa about him.

"That's great Stiles, who is he, is he with you and Issac right now? And who is your uncle?" Mellisa have so many questions.

"I think you won't believe if I told you his name. Right now I want you to know that I'm fine here with Issac and my family, you don't have to worry about like I know you were. I called you to tell something important." Stiles says, glancing around whole room.

"Tell me when you're ready Stiles. I'm just glad that you're ok, and I think what you're going to talk about now...it's Scott isn't it?" Mellisa asks, in low voice.

"Yes Mellisa, there is alot you need to know to understand what's going to happen now." Issac pipes, up.

"Is there something more wrong he did if I let go of him kicking Stiles out of the pack, becouse if there is I don't think what I will do then." Mellisa sighs, she feels like her son is chenging since he became a werewolf.

Stiles and Issac exchange a look and told her that Scott is not a True Alpha and how he used Stiles's power. Then how Allison and Stiles found about that and he attacked and took that memory from them. Mellisa ended up crying on other side of line and Stiles felt horrible for making her feel like that. He know something you keep yourself in dark knowing that reality will hurt, he did it himself. Now he have to show Mellisa that same reality and she have to accept it.

"I feel like I don't even know that boy, he lost all of his morals for Power and I fell like it's my fault." Mellisa sniffs, Stiles and Issac both shakes their head knowing she can't see them.

"You did nothing wrong Mellisa, you're the best mother anyone can ask for and he's the one who let you down." Stiles tries, to comfort her through his words.

"I don't think I can take his mistakes anymore I will go back to house now and he have to answer me..." Mellisa's angry renting was cut by Issac.

"He's not there Mellisa. Him and whole pack is coming here."

Mellisa answer after a long moment.

"I told them to not interrupt you there but they won't listen. I have nothing to do with him now. I don't care what he does and where he goes my house's doors are closed for him." She said, and all of them looked shocked by her words.

"I'm sorry Mellisa." Stiles said, not sure why he said.

"You got nothing to apologise for Stiles, I'm sorry from Scott's side." Mellisa said, her voice breaking at one point.

"He will not die..... but he's not coming back." Stiles says, looking pained. He somewhere whishes Scott haven't done that, so he could have let him go.

"Take care Stiles and Issac. Promise you'll call back." Mellisa says, not saying anything about Scott.

"We will Mellisa, take care. Bye." Stiles said and Issac cut the call after saying bye. Room hung in silence for a moment after that and Stiles hugged Bucky. He was feeling guilty for doing what he did even if all the fault was Scott's.

"You did the right thing son. She deserved to know and now she can feel contant knowing what happened and why." Tony said, kneeling in front of him.

Stiles looks up from Bucky's arms and nods, he really needed to hear that from someone else.

"I think we should go now." Stiles said in a small voice.

They all moved for elevator and waited until they were in garage where Happy was waiting with Limo. Stiles have no Idea what was Tony's obsession with big cars. Pepper needed to go to work before she can come to meet them in headquarters. She kiss Stiles and Issac's forehead and kissed Tony before leaving.

Others sat in car and went outside the tower. First things Stiles noticed was that all the streets were wet like last night was raining, but it's not right time in New York to rain. Everyone saw confusion on his face.

"It was raining last night, kind of storm to be spacific. Thor told us in the morning that your powers are increasing day by day and you were really imotional last night which is why it was stormy." Phil explained, and Stiles nodded.

Stiles felt worried by that, he have only ten present control over his powers according to Kyra. And he know almost nothing about his Spark, becouse he hardly got any time to read her books between school and everything else. He sighs and shakes his head,he can't think about it right now. He already have enough for today.

Issac was thinking about how Fury reacted about Allison. He thought he will talk about it with Stiles after telling him about that Fury knows everything. He decides it was right time to talk, so he can atleast distract Stiles's mind from whole Scott things for a while.

"Stiles, I wanted to tell you something." Issac says, pulling Stiles out of his thoughts. Stiles looks at him with eyebrows knitting and nods.

"When I was telling Fury about everything, I felt like he was hiding something at one place." Issac said, Phil knew what he meant but Tony and Bucky looks confused just like Stiles.

"Which part?" Stiles asks, now full attention on Issac.

"Allison." Stiles face dropped at her name but he still nodded at Issac to continue. "I felt like there was something he wanted to say but hesitated....and he also wanted to know everything in details like he was trying to know something or understand." Issac says, and Stiles shared a glance with Phil, who shrugged.

"Isn't there any way to get him to speak?" Stiles asks, he never met the guy but he know uncle Phil have spent his whole life working with him.

"If he's hiding something you can't get him to say that, I don't even know if he have any family even after working with him for years." Phil says, making whole car sigh.

"I will go through records to see if I can find anything about Beacon Hills or something like that." Tony says, already pulling his tab out.

"By going through you mean hacking right?" Stiles asks, making Tony open his mouth in protest but close knowing that's exactly what he'll do. "We will do that after going back in your lab." Stiles said, taking the tab from Tony's hand.

Tony nods in yes but when Stiles said your lab he realised Stiles still don't have a lab. He mentally groans, how come he still haven't gave Stiles his own lab, but then Stiles won't spend his whole day in his lab with him and they can't have their chats about work, school and Claudia. Before he can come to a conclusion car stopped and he saw SHIELD headquarters.

Bucky got out with Stiles and Issac and Tony with Phil. They all walked inside glorious building. Stiles saw agents running around like today was something big. His attention was caught by their clothes.

"It's like men in black." Stiles commented making Issac laugh becouse he thought the same.

Stiles notices some of the agents stopping and looking again and again in their direction, making him uncomfortable. He unconsciously gripped Bucky's hand. Who seems to sence his discomfort and glared at some staring agents.

"Do they know us?" Issac asks, becouse it wasn't like that when he came last time.

"They know Stiles is Phil's nephew now but about you I'm not allowed to tell someone else will, just wait." Bucky said, smiling. Stiles and Issac looked at him with raised eyebrows but didn't asked. They know they will find out when time is right and they trust Bucky and everyone else.

After a long hallway and elevator ride they reached the floor they were sapposed to be on. As soon as doors open Stiles and Issac felt a wierd warmth in their chest, both boys stopped and glances at eachother, realising other felt that too.

"Is there something wrong?" Bucky asks, after both boys didn't step out.

Both glances at eachother again and shook their heads coming out with of the elevator. Tony placed a hand on Stiles's shoulder, knowing something is going on in his head. But didn't asks, he just showed Stiles that he is here by his gesture.

They all walked towerd room where everyone else is. Phil, Bucky and Tony told both teens about what happened yesterday in the way. They opened the door to see everyone else sitting inside talking, their conversation stopped when they entered and they gave a smile. Fury or Maria both weren't here like Stiles was hoping.

"Where is Fury?" Tony asks, Bucky guides Stiles and Issac where to sit. They both looked where Deaton was sapposed to be but he saw glass partition both rooms was dark, so they don't have to see him as soon as they entered.

Something everyone was too thoughtful about every small thing that it makes Stiles feel luckiest person to have them.

"He just went out before you came, said something important." Steve answers.

"Have he told you who he arrested from Mexico yesterday?' Bucky asks, sitting beside Stiles.

Everyone shook their heads and he sigh.

"Can we talk to Deaton now?" Stiles asks, loosing his patience. Everyone chuckles at his hurry making him blush.

"Calm down mischief, he's just one room away." Natasha chuckles, pressing a button and all the blackness from glass disappeared with flickers.

Stiles saw Deaton on other side sitting on a chair with his laft hand cuffed to the table. But what caught his attention was his face, he have a black eye, split lip and his whole face was bruised. He have an idea who could be responsible for that but he wanted to be clear.

"Tony, Bucky or aunt Tasha?" Stiles asks, looking at said three who just shrugged, not guilty at all.

"He's alive becouse we somehow were able to hold Bucky here but Natasha and Tony got their hands on him, also Bruce almost turned green here." Clint explained in teasing way.

"It was good to watch son of Stark getting his anger out on the man who deserves it." Thor booms, from other end of room. Everyone almost forgot he was here.

"Well don't kill him before we ask him our questions." Stiles said, pushing himself out of his chair to go outside the room.

"Your not going alone." So many voices said at once, Stiles was sure he heard Bucky, Tony Phil and Steve. None of them want to let Stiles go near that guy, becouse they're worried he might say something wrong to him which can hurt him more, spacially after yesterday night's event.

"I'm with him and you all are here. He's not alone." Issac said, standing with Stiles.

"One more person then you can go." Tony said, crossing his arms over his.

"There is no need for...."

"One more person or you're not going." Tony cutted Stiles off. Stiles glares at him but Tony glares back, in the end Stiles huffed and agreed.

"Wow! Tony have dad voice, never thought of the day I will hear that." Clint mutters, to Sam but everyone heard him.

"He's a dad and it comes naturally to a man." Sam whispers back, so not one else will say anything and let duo have their conversation. He don't want a banter about it now of all times.

"I'm coming with you." Bucky said but Stiles shook his head.

"We don't want him dead before we get something out of him, hothead." Stiles said, in metter of faculty tone. He know of Deaton said sometimes wrong Bucky can kill him by one punch.

"He will die either way if he misbehaved with you." Bucky said, angry just by the Idea of Deaton acting like he did yesterday.

"Please, Bucky." Stiles says, wih his puppy eyes. He know Bucky can't say no now.

"So who wants to come then." Issac asks, after Bucky huffed and took one step back.

After one more argument with Natasha, Steve decided to go, becouse he's the most calm one, Sam and Thor will make sure no one barges into Deaton's room on any small thing.

Stiles and Issac walk up to door with Steve behind them. They opened the door to and stop when they reached next door. Stiles glanced at Issac and took a deep breath before opening the it.

They saw Deaton sitting their looking pissed and somewhere scared. Stiles felt bad that he didn't feel bad over man's condition and situation. Deaton was fucked up and everyone know that including Deaton himself.

Deaton looked up at them when he heard door opening and he visibly paled at sight of Stiles. Stiles just walked towerd him suprisingly calm and sat on a chair accross him. Issac copping his action on his left. Steve stayed back with his arms crossed over his chest looking emotionless.

"Hi, Deaton." Stiles greeted, trying to keep his voice void of all the anger he was feeling, still Deaton looked scared for some reason. "Who thought we will meet like that one day right." His tone came out more mocking then he wanted to, but deaton's question caught him off guard.

"Are you practicing your magic?" Deaton asked, making Stiles tilt his head to a side. He can see Deaton didn't mean to ask that if he's reading his expressions right.

Stiles felt a wierd confidence building inside him, and it felt good. Now he know he have someone to watch his back and he can do things the way he want to. So he took that new found confidence and decided to show what real Stiles is.

"I'm doing a lot of things these days I should be doing, one of them being happy and safe. I was kept away from these kind of things in your watch alot. Now tell me why so much interest in my magic all of a sudden and how can you tell I'm learning to control it." Stiles asks, leaning back in his chair, Issac looked suprised by how Stiles acted but Stiles's priority was Deaton right now, he know everyone else also going to be surprised by his behaviour. "I want straight forward answer, I'm not in mood to wast my time on you."

Deaton have a shocked expression on his face and he was avoiding Stiles's gaze.

"I'm a druid. I also have some magic and I can sence it when you came inside. Your magic is increasing and it's more in control and power then before ." Deaton was too nourves to play games with Stiles right now.

"Not so cryptic now...huh." Stiles scoffed, Issac contained his laugh. Stiles didn't gave Deaton any time to recover and asked next question.

"Being in same room as you is making me angry....so tell me what I want to know without any drama so I can go, understand?" Stiles asks, politely. Everyone even in other room gulps at that, this side of Stiles was scary.

"I'm not bound to answer you." Deaton tries to stand his ground. Stiles just raised his eyebrow.

"Oh, you are Deaton, more then ever. Now do you really think some information is more valuable then your life." Stiles says, trying to contain his smirk when Deaton visibly pales.

"Now I have only one question for you and if you didn't answer them I will not stop any hand trying to reach your throat, and trust me there are more hand then you can count." Stiles threatens.

"Two of them are in this room in front of you." Issac adds, with flash of his eyes. Steve also took a step forward. Stiles really think Deaton will piss himself if he threatened any further.

"W- what d- do you want t- to know?" Deaton shutters, sweat dripping from his forehead.

Stiles really have only one question and he want the answer right now. He clenched his jaw and took a deep breath, Issac placed one hand on his for support.

"Is there any way to heal a human without their knowledge?" Stiles asks, and Deaton gulps. Deaton knew why Stiles asked that and by Deaton's reaction Stiles knew his doubt was right. Deaton have his hand in what Scott did with him and his sister.

"I don't have whole day!" Stiles says, loosing his patience.

"V- Vempire blood. Some drops can heal a small wound but scar stays." Deaton answers, not meeting Stiles furious gaze.

"So Scott called you after taking mine and Alli's memories and you used vempire blood to heal that scar. Then from next day you both acted life nothing happened." The calmness in Stiles voice made everyone worried, but Deaton scared.

"I would have stopped Scott but he had already did the damege. I had no choice. I just want Beacon Hills safe." Deaton tries to justify.

But that made Stiles's blood boil. He swiftly stood from his chair making it stumble back and slammed his hand in front of deaton.

"Stop shielding your failures and mistakes behind your 'I just wanted beacon hills safe' that town never been safe. Not in your watch not in anyone's watch!" Lights of whole building flickered for some seconds.

Everyone froze in there place but Bucky took that moment to run towards Stiles's room.

Deaton looked at Stiles with wide fearful eyes. He was about to protest Stiles's words but his words died in his throat when rooms door was almost ripped open and a very worried super soldier ran in.

Issac moved from his place toward Steve and let Bucky approach Stiles, who was breathing heavily.

Bucky placed his hand on Stiles's shoulder pulling Stiles back to reality. Stiles's body tanced for a bit but relaxed when he saw it was just Bucky.

"Calm down Stiles. You almost lost control." Bucky whispered in small voice, Stiles looked at him with wide eyes and nodded shakily. He took a small stem back towerd Bucky, he got his answer now he was dying to get the hell away from deaton.

"I want to get out of here..... Away from this men " Stiles said, giving a look towerd glass window, reassuring everyone to stay there and not come.

"You think you're going to have a happy ever after now, don't.....there is a big storm on it's way and that will destroy your little world." Deaton spoke when Stiles turned his back on him to leave.

It made everyone freez on there spots. No one even breath for a minute. Stiles slowly turned to look at deaton, who still looked scared.

"What the hell did you mean by that?" Bucky growled, almost getting out of Stiles's storing hold.

"Don't listen to him. He's trying to scare us." Steve dismissed, from behind. Even if he was doubtful of his own words.

Stiles glances at Issac and by his face he knew deaton wasn't lying just to scare them. Bucky noticed that too, he clenched his metal hand and glared at deaton to demand his answer but something else caught everyone's attention.

A red light blared and alarm went off. It took no genius for all of them to figure out something bad was happening.

Without wasting any moment Bucky and Steve took Stiles and Issac out of the room with them. When they entered the corridoor they sawe Tony and everyone else also coming out of the other room with there weapons in hand.

Thus kind of alarm is not a small thing in SHIELD. They know problem was big.

"Clint, Natasha take Stiles and Issac out fast!" Tony shouted and both said person nodded without a word. Deaton's words were ringing inside everyone's head louder then the alarm.

Stiles and Issac wanted to protest saying they can protect themselves but worry and urgency and Tony's voice stopped them from doing that.

Clint gave Phil a small hug and nod as if saying he will be safe and keep both boys safe. Phil did the same.

Bucky slowly let go of Stiles's arms on which he had in death grip since he entered the room. Stiles looked at Bucky with fear. He absolutely hate these kind of situations.

"Swear non of you will get hurt!" Stiles said in loud voice, Issac nodded with him seeing agents running around with guns towerd that unknown danger.

"Same Goa's with you two also." Tony said, both teens nodded. Natasha grabbed Isaac's hand and Clint Stiles's then both Assassins disappeared in the nearest corridor, leaving others to see fight.

"Where is Fury?" Steve asked, once all of them had their weapons in their hand.

"We will find him where the most gunshots are !" Bucky shouted as he ren out of the room with God knows how many Gund and knifes with him, Steve tried to stop but ended up running after him and Sam followed. Thor and Tony were already out of the room before anyone can move a muscle and Phil sighed. He then looked at Bruce who was looking nervously at the door and then at Phil.

"You stay here until situation under control ." Phil said, and left the room too.

They already have a problem in their hand and they can't afford a Hulk running around for something they can hendle by themselves.

After five minutes of running Phil found everyone at the same place with Fury and Maria facing a alone person. Their was not there he noticed. There were only Avengers except two. When he saw the person he knew why not all of the agents were here, none of the agents were trained to fight a supernatural and fury won't risk their life like that, so that's why he kept everyone out of this fight.

He was just curious how fury was able to arrest Kate argent in first place and kept her locked for more then a day. But he was also exited to have a chance to kill one bitch of a person who wants his nephew dead.

"For whatever reasons you arrested me and want to lock me up I don't care just let me go becouse I know he is in this building and won't miss the chance this time!" Kate growled, her skin turning a shade of green he never saw before.

"Over my dead body !" Tony growled, like actually growled. Kate looked confused for a second but scoffed.

"Stop me if you can." She grinned like a maniac.

"Stop talking and put her in that room, will you." Fury snapped at all. He was looking uncomfortable for some reason they all noticed.

"Don't know why Avengers are protecting him but he have escaped his fate enough. Today he will die. I will make sure his heart stops in my hands" She spoke with same insanity they all imagined she would have.

It made their blood boid to hear her say something like that about Stiles. Tony and Bucky both saw red and started shooting at her with their guns and repulsers, but she dodged all of them like nothing.

Steve calculated her all the movements and threw his shield in direction of her legs making har fall face first on floor. She recovered in only one second and was on her feet again. One bullet hit her in her forearm but it was healed too in front of their eyes.

"If you are acting like this when I'm saying what will you do when I will break his bones from my hands in front of your eyed " Kate grinned.

"You won't even touch Stiles's shadow until I'm alive." Tony shouted, and she froze. She looked at him with a shocked face. Bucky saw from his peripheral vision Fury swearing and he knew something went wrong.

"Stiles....as in Stiles Stilinski. Oh my god, I was here for Derek but looks like I'm getting my hand on that killer too. " Everyone's blood ren cold at her words. They thought she was talking about Stiles and now they have her the information about Stiles. Now Fury's behaviour made sence.

They can now only wish Natasha and Clint will will get Stiles and Issac out of this place as fast as they can.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sneak peak for next chapter.....

Stiles was breathing heavily as he stared at Kate. She was too breathing heavily with a gun in her hand.

She raised the gun and gave him a sadistic smile and pulled the trigger. Sharp pain in chest was last thing he felt before his world went black.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hay guys!!! Finally I was able to updat.

I just wanted to tell you all that this story will go on and it's not going to get abandoned in any condition.

I'm still writting everyday but I'm just too slow not like before when I was posting two chapters in a week.

I also found most beautiful thing in life. I have always been a music person and now after knowing about BTS I feel like I have something to belong to and being an army is greatest feeling after being an Dylan's fan. It feels like home and now finally I think I can care for myself.

I'm working on next chapter now and I also have collage job and additional courses to keep me drown for whole week without a breath.

The only relief I get nowadays is my music rides from work to collage to centre and home. ( I'm travelling like 5 hours every day and I don't even know how to drive. Thank god I got a driver to save my life. )

I think I've rent enough but I thought you all should know why chapters are late and I'm not around like before. Just wish I will get some days off soon from my non stop 7 days schedule, so I can have time to write.

Bye guys hope you like the chapter❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Love yourself becouse putting yourself first doesn't mean you're selfish.

The thing I love the moat is sharing something I like, sometimes it's my stories and most times it's my music.

The fact that I just wanted to know their names.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 97 9
Stiles is thrown out of the FBI program, Stiles is furious with knowing it's because of Scott. Stiles needs/wants to show Scott how he feels, but kno...
521K 16.4K 33
Sheriff Stilinski sent his son to New York to spend his spring break with his uncle Phil. Stiles thought he might get that peaceful break from supern...
1.7K 90 16
"so can i call you tonight? i'm trying to make up my mind" Y/N L/N, Stiles Stilinski and Scott McCall. The three of them had been best friends for so...
2.2M 51.1K 105
Hayden chase, a thirteen year old girl, she is a force to be recon with, everyone steers clear of her, But she has a deep dark secret, what happens...