The Black Sisters

By anythingelsescousin

We all know the story of the Black sisters, Bellatrix, Andromeda, and Narcissa but what if I told you there w... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
fourty-three
fourty-four
fourty-five
fourty-six
fourty-seven
fourty-eight
fourty-nine
fifty
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy- one
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
Seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two

seventy-two

548 15 8
By anythingelsescousin

Dorea eventually left her cardboard paradise. Bringing a few boxes with her back to her dorm. She couldn't sleep that night. Sleep was Dorea's favorite escape. Most of the time Dorea would go to sleep early and wake up late because of her dread to wake up and find a new sun in the sky.

Terrified to face the voices, face the eyes again. Dorea had a knot in her stomach as she laid under her to hot sheets. She would see her family tomorrow at the train station. She had no clue what she was going to do. She had no clue what her next step was.

Was she going to run from them like a coward or would she face them and join them to save Regulus. Would she run and never reach their hands and ruin regulus or would she run and they catch her ruining regulus' life. It seemed bad any way. There was no way out. There was no way to escape the growing guilt. No way to escape the ruining of peoples lives.

Sweat dropped onto her eyebrows. She laid as still as a board. Listening to the careful breathes of her room mates sleeping. She didn't know what she was to do but she had to prepare for the worst.

The door opened suddenly and Dorea sat straight up, startled by the noise.

"hey sorry" Georgia said, georgia was one of her roomates. They never really spoke.

"hey"

Those were the only words the two exchanged but dorea hurried out of her hot bed and hurried to the door, slipping past the hinges. She rushed out of the common room and into the freezing hall.

She wandered the halls finding herself at the foot of the astronomy tower.

She heard laughter and talking up at the top.

It was regulus.

Regulus was at the top of the astronomy tower with some lover boy. Dorea would ruin her own life if she saved theirs. But she'd ruin theirs if she saved herself. It was bad all around.. She heard the happiness in both of their voices.

She hurried away.

She couldn't listen to their voices; so full of love and joy.

She didn't know what she would do. She didn't know how she'd pull it off, not ruining anyones life.

Dorea rested her back against the stone walls as she stared out an open window blowing warm wind to the castle. The stars were covered by clouds that night. The moon was a cresent. The world felt muffled as her eyes weighed more and more.

As she dozed off she heard footsteps. She never got a minute of interrupted sulking did she. But she simply let her eyelids fall and her head switch off.

***

Seph walked the halls, unable to sleep. She stopped at a corner when she heard a thud.

She peered over the corner and saw a limp with sleep dorea. She rolled her eyes.

She knew how awful she'd been to dorea, and still didn't know why she did it. But when the amortentia had smelled just like her, she couldn't take it. Seph crouched down in front of Dorea. She never could escape Dorea's presence.

She brushed dorea's curls behind her ear. Seph felt so strange when she was with the girl. So she thought maybe if she made Dorea hate her she wouldn't feel so light headed. It didn't work. Everything drew her to Dorea.

Her freckles, and brown hair, her eyes and her small hands were so perfect. Dorea wasn't perfect, but she was perfect in Seph's eyes.

"hello?" Dorea mumbled sitting up, as she opened her eyes she saw Seph sitting in front of her.

"hey" Seph said with the smallest smile.

"hi?"

"why are you out so late?"

"couldn't sleep. What about you?" Dorea asked rubbing her eyes

"same."

"why couldn't you sleep?"

"why couldn't you?"

"Seph?"

"yeah"

"why were you there with my cousins?"

"I..am aquaintences with taylor"

"why don't you just say friends?"

"because I would never be 'friends' with that prick" she laughed for a moment but then saw dorea was serious "my parents are friends with his, they want me to be close with him. So I pretend to be. He trusts me. But he shouldn't."

"why shouldn't he?"

"because he doesn't know how much you drive me crazy" Dorea's eyebrows knitted together

"wh-"

Seph smirked

"oh. This is one of your jokes isn't it"

"no Dorea" Seph's smile widened and leaned in. Dorea leaned back her eyes wide. "oh come on Dor, don't be such a scaredy cat"

"I'm not"

"then prove it"

"how?" Dorea's voice was calm but all the alarms were sounded in her head. Her blood warmthened. She was so nervous.

"kiss me"

"what?"

"kiss me Dorea."

Dorea leaned in but swerved last minute kissing her cheek.

"that's not a kiss Dorea."

"it is cause-"

"oh shut up"

 Dorea's heart was beating so fast she couldn't get a decent breath. Her head that just seconds before had been full of unasked-for thoughts was now buzzing with anticipation. She felt Seph's breath on her cheeks. She watched her eyelids flutter, then close. Then their lips met.

For just a moment their lips were intertwined, molded. It felt amazing. Dorea leaned in wrapping her arms around Seph's neck as Sephs hands settled on her waste. Dorea couldn't think about anything but Sephs lips on hers. Nothing but Seph.

Two hopeless girls sitting on the stone floor of an empty hall in Scotland thinking about nothing but the other.

Seph pulled away to breathe, her smile was genuine for once. The two laughed breathlessly.

"you taste like juice" Seph spoke in between laughs.

"oh shush" Dorea smirked and pressed her lips back onto Sephs. She felt at home as she sat so close to Seph. Nothing in the world mattered but the girl sitting across from her. Nothing in the world mattered. Nothing mattered. Neither heard the quick footsteps that stopped quickly, then continued. neither really cared.

Dorea then knew, she would do everything to stay there beside seph. Dorea knew she'd do everything to hold this feeling in her stomach and her heart.

"you're perfect" Seph pulled away.

"no. You are" Dorea smiled "you're as beautiful as the stars in the sky, and as lovely as sunrises and sunsets"

Seph smiled and stood up, dorea did the same.

"you should get some sleep" Seph whispered

"I told you i couldn't sleep"

"well you'll just have to try because it's late"

"please don't go" Dorea whispered.

"goodnight sweety" Seph walked away, with a simple kiss on Dorea's nose

Seph knew Dorea was watching her. Seph knew Dorea wanted more. Seph wanted nothing more than to turn around and kiss her soft face but she didn't. She walked away down the stairs.

Dorea ran after Seph. Catching up to her. Wrapping her hand around Sephs.

"please don't leave."

"I'll see you tomorrow"

"but then there's the whole summer" Dorea whined

"we'll write"

"okay" in honesty Dorea didn't know if she'd be able to write but she didn't want tp think about that now. "did you know you have the prettiest eyes"

"goodnight Dorea"

"night Seph"

***

The sun rose despite doreas repeated pleas

The train began moving despite Dorea's dread.

The world kept moving even if Dorea attempted to hold back time with a broken rubber band

She sat in between the loud mauraders, wondering why she was even there.

She excused herself from their compartment to the bathroom but she was interupted half way down the hall. A hand pulled her into an empty compartment. I guess it wasn't empty.

Regulus stood in front of her but before she could say anything pulled her into a breathtakingly tight hug.

"hello?" she coughed out and Regulus pulled away holding her hands. He gave her the biggest smile, his eyes said paragraphs. he knew.

"out late too?"

"yeah" she laughed awkwardly, suddenly nervous.

The two talked about everything. And as the train whistled meaning 15 minutes left Dorea looked at Regulus seriously.

"come with me, run away to the Potters"

"I can't dors you know that"

"but you can, James is gonna try to hide me so we get to his parents before our even see us. You could be with your lover boy" she nudged him

"Bear.." he paused and looked out the window a moment "that sounds nice"

"yeah?" she smiled widely

"yeah."

"I'm gonna go tell Sirius"

"I'm coming Dor" ... "wait"

Regulus pulled out his necklace, the one he'd given Dorea a matching pair

"you still wear yours?" he asked

"always" she pulled out hers

***

Two 14 year olds squished in the middle of a 16 year old circle, strange shield thing was not great especially considering the fact that it smelled disgusting. James deffinetly did not shower.

Laughter and noise showered through the platform. Just enough to shield the two from the large crowd.

Regulus' hand was wrapped tightly around dorea's . But it wasn't enough to keep either of them down to earth. As Dorea saw Bellatrix laughing beside a tall man. Riddle. Dorea scowled but unfortunatley saw Bella looking toward her so she quickly turned away.

Regulus' hand tightened, then lost hers completely. His eyes clouded over.

Dorea's breathing heavied. Her hands shook. She saw the smoke covering her eyes. She tugged on Sirius' sweater he turned around just in time to watch her eyes cover completely and her begin to walk away. He grabbed Regulus first. Then Dorea and began to walk faster and faster but it wasn't enough. The two got out of his grip.

the moment Dorea got into bellatrix's grip they apparated out of the platform, right before the mauraders eyes. Dorea had lost.

She saw nothing but Seph's beautiful eyes in the fog. She felt nothing but her lips. Wanted nothing more than it to be real.

But Seph was home. Far from her. She knew she'd lost.

She knew she was apparating. Tears slipped down her face through the charm. Sobs sounded in her head as she tried to brush away the image of Seph. She could never feel it again. Seph would neevr be i her hands again. She was to marry a boy. not seph. And just to make matters worse

it was all her fault.

they say everything happens for a reason.

was her freedom nothing more than a mirage, she believed she was free but she would always end up back in their hands.

Dorea always dreamed of happily ever after.

But maybe there is no happy ending for her

she found her lover

but the day before she was torn away from her

she found happiness

right before it was ripped away from her

Dorea felt nothing as the cloud faded from her eyes and she was thrown onto the ground. She used to hate the pain and fight through it, she used to fight until her final breath. But when her sister yelled she only her muffled words. When her sisters wand was held to her chin as she neeled before her she felt no fear she only felt loss. Her eyes were blank. her heart was empty her life was lost.

She truly believed she would never see Seph again.

As the curse of pain hit her bones, she heard Regulus yelling and crying but only tears fell from her eyes. No screams of pain. She accepted the pain, she cherished the blood. She welcomed the warm feeling of soft blood onto her skin because it reminded her she was alive. She welcomed the cuts and bruises, they reminded her of her faliure.

Bellatrix seemed insistent on making her scream but none of it happened. Not a word slipped her mouth. not a yell fell from her lips. When the curse was lifted Bella watched as Dorea curled up and sobbed into her knees, but it was obvious Dorea was not crying because of the physical pain.

"you stole my heart" she mumbled as she bled on the floor. She'd been kept under the curse for far to long, far longer than she ever had. Far longer than anyone ever should be under it. "so I'll rip out yours" Dorea scowled at her knees and began to unwrap her legs from her chest. She breathed heavily as her pours dripped blood and she attempted to stand.

Dorea looked Bellatrix in the eye.

"I hate you" Dorea spoke "I hate you so much. each time I look at you i just want to rip out your heart and run it through a meat grinder. I want to tear you to shreds. Just like you did to me"

"Dorea." 

"You are sick. You're insane. You're crazy. You are the worst person on the planet. the most horrible creatures ever to live. You Bellatrix have killed me. Why shouldn't I do the same to you" Dorea smiled, smiled so widely as blood dripped down her forehead.

"dorea sit down" Bellatrix said sternly

"no Bellatrix i think you should sit down."

"I could push you over with my pinky."

Dorea's smile widened. Fur began to grow. She hadn't morphed in years but she still did.

"Dorea stop. You'll bleed o-"

Dorea didn't.

she changed to a greta grizzly bear.

She still bled through her coat. Regulus slipping in and out of conciousness.

Dorea backed up and sped into a charge at her sister. The dark house was a mockery.

She hit Bella into the wall but bellatrix cast a spell changing her back to human. Dorea collapsed onto the floor. Having lost much blood. Bella collapsed on the wall.  Having broken a few ribs.

"to think i loved you" Dorea spoke as she began to slip into unconciousness "To think i ever loved a monster like you"

***********************************************************************************************

have a nice (not to sad) day/night

-caroline <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 446 18
Your a pure blood Slytherin In a proud family of Gryffindor's plus your gay and don't forget your also friends with the notorious Bellatrix Black wh...
18.3K 680 57
[EDITED VERSION ON AO3] (heavily unedited and unformatted, please read on ao3) {Book 1 of the Constellation Series} Carina Elayne Toussaint, the gir...
143K 4.8K 28
Iris didn't expect to get pregnant, but she had hoped that after the birth of her child the man would change his behavior. The woman, exhausted from...
90.8K 3.5K 46
DISCONTINUED "Born as the first moon of the year falls, part of a pair doomed for betrayal, gifted with the blood of Slytherin born to the mother to...