Tokyo Revengers || Craving I

By bunnyyen_jpg

(Season 1) (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. T... More

༒ⵊNFORMATⵊON༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ1༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ2༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ3༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ4༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ5༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ6༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ7༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ10༒
⚠️🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11༒🔞⚠️
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44༒
⚠️🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45༒🔞⚠️
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 50༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 51༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 52༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 53༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 54༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 55༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 56༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 57༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 58༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 59༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 60༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 61༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 62༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 63༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 64༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 65༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 66༒🔞
⚠️🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 67༒🔞⚠️
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 68༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 69༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 70༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 71༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 72༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 73༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 74༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 75༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 76༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 77༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 78༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 79༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 80༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 81༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 82༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 83༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 84༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 85༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 86༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 87༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 88༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 89༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 90༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 91༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 92༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 93༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 94༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 95༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 96༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 97༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 98༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 99༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 100༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 101༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 102༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 103༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 104༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 105༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 106༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 107༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 108༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 109༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 110༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 111༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 112༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 113༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 114༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 115༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 116༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 117༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 118༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 119༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 120༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 121༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 122༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 123༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 124༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 125༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 126༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 127༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 128༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 129༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 130༒
༒Q&A Pᴀʀᴛ 1༒
༒Q&A Pᴀʀᴛ 2༒
༒Q&A Pᴀʀᴛ 3༒
༒ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ༒
✨1k/ reader x y/n special✨
Educational Chapter cause...
♡officially over♡

🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13༒🔞

46.8K 1.5K 1.2K
By bunnyyen_jpg

//TW: Mature Content/ consensual non-consensuality/ non verbal consent🔞//

You pushed his face away from yours, trying to put some distance between you two which was almost impossible as you were sandwiched between him and the table behind you.

"Horn Dog", was all you huffed out before trying to walk past him, "You're quite the hard one", Ran said amused, "I like that!"

Ignoring his comments, you walked to the back of the shop to organize the Blazers.

He aimlessly followed you to the back, asking, "Where is your boss?"

"She's taking a lunch break.. she'll come back soon, don't worry!", you replied, even though you knew that this was a lie. She wouldn't come back so soon as she just went to lunch break.

Though you hopped this little lie would be enough to make Ran leave you alone.

"Where?", "Why do you wanna know?", you turned towards him, resting hand on your hip as you eyed him with a raised brow. "Just curious, is it wrong for me to be curious?", "yes.. Yes it is, mister bonten executive", making him chuckle in response.

You turned back to the blazer, continuing your task when he continued talking.

"I assume she's not here, if she were you would've probably said so", he said, standing next to you as you were straightening out the blazers on the hangers.

It wasn't even necessary work to do, if you were honest. There wasn't anything that needed to be done in particular. You just honestly didn't wanna give him the time of day. Giving him an opportunity to do something or say something as it seemed like you were busy with work.

He kept his gaze on your form, occasionally eyeing you up and down, smirking to himself. "I like that blazer", he suddenly replied, pointing to the one you had in your hand. It was a dark purple blazer with soft grey vertical stripes. You glanced towards him, as he asked with a smirk on his face, "can you give me the whole suit with a matching dress shirt?"

"Why do I have a bad feeling about that", you muttered to yourself, making his smirk widen, "I don't know what you mean and I feel quite offended that you're assuming things..", "don't be so fucking obvious! How can I not assume shit with you.. ", you frowned, rolling your eyes at him. Taking out the right sized blazer for him and the matching pants, you looked for a matching dress shirt.

As soon as you had everything, you handed it to him, ushering him into the dressing room.

Reminding yourself, a customer is a customer after all.

Standing patiently next to the dressing room, you waited until he was done. Though after a while, you decided to ask, "Ehm, Ran? You good?", as several minutes had passed and he hadn't come out yet. "Doll, could you help me here for a second?" Rolling your eyes, you cursed under your breath.. obviously he would need 'help'.. who would've fucking thought.

"What do you need help with-", he swiftly pulled you inside the dressing room as it had just curtains for cover, pushing you slightly against the wall. Not even giving you a chance to finish your sentence.

"What the fuc-", "The button is stuck", he pointed towards the dress shirt. "How?", he shrugged his shoulder innocently as you just looked deadpanned at the buttons. "Help me, would you!"

Closing your eyes, for a brief second, you sighed before helping him with the buttons. Which wasn't as easy, since you had long acrylic nails newly did.

You were used to them but sometimes you would have those days where stuff just doesn't work, no matter what, and today was one of those days. Struggling with the button, you muttered, "How did you even got it stuck like this? It's a fucking button", "maybe on accident, maybe purposely", he grinned, "of course", was all you huffed out.

After, what seemed liked forever, you finally managed to unstuck the button. Instantly noticing the full neck tattoo, also getting a clearer view on it. "That shit must've been painful", you said, pointing at the tattoo on the neck as it was right at the front where his adam's apple was. "It was alright", he nonchalant replied, smirking as he noticed your lingering stare on his body.

"like what you see?", "It's alright, i guess", you shrugged, ready to go out. "You're hurting my feelings", he faked hurt before catching your wrist and pinning you against the dressing room wall.

"I'm not done with you yet", he said in a low tone.

You had to admit, the view was a little too nice. Button down dress shirt, completely opened up, now also noticing the open dress pants with his boxers peeking out, pinned against the wall. Definitely hot.. but definitely wrong situation! "get off me!", "Don't pretend like you're not enjoying the view", "I do", you honestly replied with a deadpan expression, catching him a little off-guard with your honesty.

"But we're literally at work, a customer could walk in any moment just like my boss and you're annyoi-", "No one will walk in! You think I came alone? I have someone, currently, watching the entrance of your little shop!", he smirked.

"Watch your shin", "huh?", "Watch your shin, I'm gonna kick you!", you suddenly said. "cute how you try to threaten me", "nah, I mean it!", he was about so answer when suddenly his phone rang interrupting him. With an annoyed sigh he let go of one of your wrists, taking the call, "Sanzu, don't interrupt me! I'm busy", not even giving the other a chance to answer, ending the call.

While he took the call you tried to pry your other wrist off with absolutely no success, as when he was done, he pulled you towards him, turning you around and suddenly pushing you against the wall again. Face first, back pressed against his chest.

"Let me go!", you huffed out annoyed, already pretty much done with the man behind you.

"Doll, stop pretending", he whispered into you ear, "I promised you, I'll take good care of you, didn't I?" A wave of goosebumps appeared on your skin, the feeling of 'butterflies' erupting in your stomach.

He was so close to you, his lips ghosting over your neck, tracing your skin without touching it. Feeling his chest against your back, making you slightly loose focus.

Fuck.. Ironic how I called him a horn dog..., you thought, slightly annoyed at yourself for your body reacted a certain way towards him. Well to be fair, it has been a while since the last time you had some 'fun', and it was quite thrilling to do it at your work place. You would even go as far as to say, it was one of your secret fantasies..

Though you tried to be rational, "I still can't! Assuming even if I wanted to, I can't. There's people that can come in any second, my boss will be probably back from her lunch break soon, I'm still at work, I-", your breath hitching as one of his hands travelled down the sites of your body, stopping at your thigh and caressing it. Your wrists now pinned down with one of his hands. "Can you not take me out first", you partially whined out.

"Do you want me to take you out first?", he asked in a low voice against the back of your neck, burying his face into it. The feeling making you shiver, "Well.. ha-", you breathed out when he suddenly started to plan kisses on your neck, "I'll take you out afterwards", he said, "promise..", as he continued to pepper your neck with kisses. You were quite sensitive around your neck as it was one of your weak spots, instantly turning you on.

"I'll take you out as a reward! How does that sound?", he smirked, his free hand traveling between your thighs, hitching up your skirt a little.

Letting out a moan, you pressed your lips shortly afterwards together as you didn't want to grab anyones attention. Still paranoid about the entire thing. Still thinking that someone might be there after all.

Ran noticing your reaction, cooed, "Relax beautiful, relax. It's just you and me! It's gonna feel really really good!"

His fingers started to rub your clothed clit, making you throw your head to the front, your hair hiding your face slightly, trying your hardest to suppress your moans. "Don't be shy. You want that reward right?", he asked, pressing his cheek against yours as you tried your hardest to keep your cool. His fingers rubbing painfully slow against your clothed clit. Caressing you teasingly.

It was torture, plain torture.

"Tell me what you want", he said, his other hand that had your wrists pinned, releasing them, following the curve of your arms, shoulders, collarbones, going down to your stomach before pulling the shirt upwards, his hand instantly finding your tit.

You supported yourself against the wall, trying to stabilize yourself.

Letting out a deep breath, you almost breathlessly let out a small, "Touch me more", starting to loose your focus of your surroundings.

"Your wish shall be granted", he smirked.

Both his hands hooked around your pants and panties underneath your skirt, pulling them down. His fingers caressing your thighs with feathery strokes, teasing you, making their way slowly to your open gold mine. You didn't notice him crouching down, when he suddenly turned you around and lifted your left leg up, making you stumble slightly.

Your gaze found the mirror in front of you, your eyes meeting yourself. Filling yourself with embarrassment. You were a little shocked at the view you had in front of you as you were facing yourself in the mirror, seeing your lower region exposed like this with the Haitani in between your thighs.

With a lazy smirk he looked up at you, his fingers still teasing you, feather light strokes around your thighs, "you look beautiful! Spread out like this for me , ready to be devoured by me", he cooed.

Licking his lips, his attention turned back to your exposed pussy.

His right hand had a tight grip around your left thigh while his other hand, his fingers, spread out your lower lips, seeing the wetness already pooling inside of it. "Delicious", he smirked, studying your lower region, memorizing the way it looked, from how flushed and swollen she was getting, to how she was closing around nothing, desperate to feel anything.

The way he was staring at her, made you feel even more embarrassed. Feeling the heat spread towards your cheeks.

Pushing one of his fingers inside your aching hole, your insides warm and velvety around his finger, he started to caress you softly.

Your breathing became rigid. Short huffs of air escaping your mouth.

"I wanna have a taste of you. Can I taste you?", he asked in a low voice, teasingly, his eyes finding yours as you nod your head. Pulling out his finger and spreading your lips again, he attached his tongue to your entrance this time, licking up the wetness, his tongue lapping at your insides.

A loud moan erupting from your throat.

"Ran.. Ran.. Omg.. More.. Please more...", you breathed. "Anything for you, darling", he muttered against your clenching hole.

His tongue played around, licking, biting, sucking on anything he could get his tongue and mouth on. His free hand traveling up your stomach caressing your soft skin when you suddenly intertwined your hand with his, surprising him a little. Though he didn't mind, as his lips shortly left your clit, kissing your hand affectionally before continuing pleasuring you to his full ability.

The little act of his, making you feel another wave of 'butterflies' erupt in your stomach.

As you were loosing yourself in the pleasure, you felt your climax approaching. Your grip on his hand tightened as he sucked harshly on your lips, "I'm... gonna-", not able to finish your sentence you came, your legs shaking as you let out a silent moan.

You were glad that he still had a grip on your thigh, practically supporting your weight in his crouched position as you felt the slight overstimulation from his antics. He didn't stop his tongue from caressing your insides, lapping up your juice, making you grab a fistful of his hair. Trying to push him away.

If you would be lying on your back, you would've probably crushed his head with your thighs as you wanted to shut them from the intensity of his actions.

As he practically, 'cleaned' you up, his thumb soothingly caressed the back of your hand. His other hand, around your thigh, was stroking your skin with his finger tips, feathery motions, making goosebumps rise on your skin.

This man knew exactly what to do. Knew exactly how to make you feel good and feel taken care off.

Giving your clit one last adorning kiss, he carefully put your leg down and got up. His hand that was holding yours, not leaving, as he made eye contact with you, a lazy smirk plastered on his face. He loved the way you looked, half lidded eyes focused on him only, your breathing rigid as you were trying to calmly compose yourself again.

Thoughts of you lying beneath him with disheveled hair and your Angel like face, fucked out, entering his mind. Feeling his dick twitch at the thought. What a sight he wanted to oh so desperately see.

There was a short moment of silence, neither of you moving, just staring into each other's eyes as you still tried to regain your composure. It was an intimate moment and you were so close to going further, not giving a fuck anymore if someone walked in or not when suddenly an all too familiar voice rang out. Interrupting you both from taking a step further.

"You both done?"

Ran instantly pushed you behind him, shielding you before peeking past the curtains of the dressing room. Annoyed at the sight of the pink haired male."Fuck are you doing here, Sanzu?", he asked a bit annoyed, irritated that his little session with you got interrupted. "I called. You hung up. I came. Simple", Sanzu shrugged, a pissed off smirk on his face.

"Ha, bastard", Ran muttered out, sporting an equally pissed off grin on his face.

Ran closed the curtains again, turning towards your embarrassed form, surprised at seeing you completely flustered, looking down at your feet.

He had to chuckle, "here, let me help you."

He carefully dressed you up again, fixing your shirt and skirt up and patting your hair down. To be honest he didn't had to do it as it looked normal but he insisted on it. "You gotta look perfect as always", was all he said, giving you a wink.

He shortly undressed as well, taking off the dress shirt, when you noticed his back tattoo before he could even put on his own clothes and suit on. "Wow..", "hm?", "your tattoo looks cool", you simply replied, staring at it in awe. He chuckled at your 'cute' self, "Rindou has the other half", "that's so cool!", you genuinely said, a glimmer in your eyes, mesmerizing Ran for a second.

It was that type of glimmer, that had sparked his interest the first time he saw you. That type of glimmer he wanted to see again and again, over and over and never disappear.

"You done?", Sanzu yelled out impatiently.

With that, Ran fixed himself up before pulling the curtains open, stepping outside the dressing room.

You silently following behind him.

"Hope you had fun", Sanzu replied, sarcasm lacing his voice when Ran chuckled,"oh, we had a lot of fun! Thanks for asking!" Sanzu was about to snap at him when Ran suddenly turned towards your form, dismissing him completely as he leaned down to give you a peck on the side of your lips.

His lips almost touching yours.

"See you later for your reward, darling!", smirking at your wide eyed, frozen form, before disappearing from your sight with Sanzu, leaving you behind. Sanzu in that moment, wanted nothing more than to shoot the prideful Haitani, right here on the spot as he gritted his teeth in jealousy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 16.4K 99
Second Book of Rewrite the story: please read the first book or you guys will never understand the whole story. ⚠️ a lot of swearing/cursing ⚠️ VIOLE...
17.2K 625 11
My AU! Hanagaki Takemichi, a smart 6 year old child. He grew up in a facility where they would turn children into test subjects to create "the perfec...
36.5K 1.1K 25
This is after everything happened so when mikey made bonten and sanzu would go with mikey anywhere to make sure he's safe but one day bonten gets a n...
19.3K 859 7
My own AU Mitake (Mikey x Takemichi) This AU happened at the Bonten arc. The dead characters here are the ones from canon until the 3 deity war and t...