Mr.Kim & Secretary Oh

By Prisxnini

Flirty CEO, Kim Kai and his beautiful secretary, Oh Sehun. Love isn't planned, it just happens because you... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 6

214 18 4
By Prisxnini

Work is interesting, Sehun would say. If Kai was flirty before their little trip to Japan he is even flirtier now. He would give Sehun those bedroom eyes in the middle of a meeting. He would send naughty texts while Sehun is working.

One time Kai sent Sehun a dick pic on a Sunday with 'Wish you were here :(', THE AUDACITY? Sehun has been to Kai's penthouse 5 times in 3 years of working but he went there at least 10 times in the past 2 weeks.

He also notices Kai has a hair-pulling kink and loves to dirty talk but above all those Kai loves to pamper him. He cuddles Sehun for a long time giving forehead kisses and always cooks for Sehun after their sessions.

-/-

"Nnng" Sehun moans out as Kai snaps his hips at an animalistic pace. The elder pulls his hair making his back arch. "You like that? Like it when I fuck you? hmm?" his voice is rough and Sehun finds it very sexy.

He rests his head back on Kai's shoulders as the man hits his prostate without a miss. The elder shoves two fingers in Sehun's mouth gagging him, "So beautiful, baby" he compliments.

Sehun moans in the agreement couldn't speak with two thick fingers between his lips. "So pretty with my cock in you."

Sehun's legs give out at one sharp thrust, Kai flips them around now facing each other. Sehun throws his hands around Kai's muscular biceps.

The man noses along the younger's jawline where many hickeys are "So fucking gorgeous with my marks" he grunts.

Sex with Kai doesn't always feel like just sex, the man compliments and touches him like Sehun is a rare gem that makes Sehun's stomach go crazy with butterflies.

-//-

Sehun is wearing Kai's T-shirt as he sits on the kitchen counter while the other male cooks something for them, it's almost midnight.

The view from Kai's penthouse at night is immaculate. "It's ready" Kai announces.

Sehun hops off the counter happily, smiling widely at the sight of the carbonara pasta.

Kai out of nowhere hoists him up making the younger yelp in surprise. Sehun quickly wraps his legs around Kai's waist "What are you doing?" he whispers shakily.

"You drive me crazy, Sehun" he kisses Sehun with passion. The younger could only blush.

After eating the pasta Kai made, they watched a movie on Netflix but ended up ditching the movie to do some other stuff instead.

Whenever Sehun sleeps at Kai's place he always leaves first not to cause any suspicion to his co-workers, at least he hopes.

"Good morning," Kai greets with his deep morning voice that does things to his heart. Sehun looks at the man with his signature crescent smile plastered on his beautiful face.

"I made waffles and coffee, heat it up alright? I gotta leave." he pulls his long coat over his body, it's cold in the mornings. Kai lazily smiles at him "Come 'ere" he pats the empty space beside him.

Sehun walks over to him, Kai holds his hand and presses a kiss on his knuckles. "See you soon," he grins as if he knows how much power he has over the other boy.

"You act like we don't see each other every day," Sehun says trying to hide his smile. "I'd still miss you even when you're gone for even 1 minute." the butterflies in Sehun's stomach are no joke. "Whatever I gotta go, bye" he leans down and delivers a chaste kiss on the elder's lips.

"Get home safe," Kai replies and pats Sehun's bum.

"I will"

-//-

"Mr.Kim, you have a gala to attend tonight. Everything is ready, Gucci just sent a suit from their newest collection for you to wear tonight." the secretary informs while Jake (the driver) holds the Gucci Box, with his suit for tonight.

"You're coming as my plus one," Kai makes brief eye contact with Sehun, it's not a choice it's an order. Because Jake is with them Sehun nods "Yes, Mr.Kim"

The CEO looks at Jake "Jake, you can leave now."

Jake walks out of the office and Sehun scowls at him as soon as Jake is nowhere in sight, "I have plans with my family tonight, Kai. I can't come." Kai lifts his eyes from his laptop screen to Sehun. "You can't say No, Sehun. I'm not going to take anyone except you as my date"

Kai leans back on his chair "Are you sure that's not the only reason why you don't want to come? It's because Kim Junmyeon is going to be there too, isn't it Sehun?" he sounds mad, very mad.

It's true though, Sehun isn't ready to face Junmyeon yet.

He lies "Kai, it is not about him. If you want me to come with you that much then I'll cancel the plans with my family." Sehun is a little mad at Kai. One for making him cancel plans with his family and two for mentioning Junmyeon out of nowhere.

Kai sighs "I know you're mad, Sehun. Would you rather have me take someone else as my date then?" he asks. NO, Sehun wouldn't want that at all. "It's not like you have to have a date for everything. Why can't you go alone? You used to go alone all the time" he reasons.

"Sure I can go alone like I used to and then pick up a chick at the gala to go home with then. Is that what you want me to do?" Kai shoots back smoothly. Sehun's stomach flips "Okay, you do that. I'm going home." Sehun picks up his stuff on his desk then heads for the door.

He opens the door to leave, a strong grip on his wrist then the next thing he knows he's in Kai's embrace "Hey, I didn't mean it. I'm sorry." he apologizes.

"It doesn't matter Kai. I'm leaving." he pushes himself out of Kai's arms then walks out without looking back.

-//-

Kai didn't mean to upset Sehun, it's just his possessiveness kicks in sometimes. The thought that Sehun still might be in love with his ex-boyfriend triggered Kai.

He didn't mean any of his words, why would he pick up a chick when he has Sehun? Seeing Sehun walk out like that jabbed his heart. He has to apologize but he still has a gala to attend.

He'll drive to Sehun's place after the gala, yes he'll do that.

-//-

He shouldn't be thinking about Kai, he should be focusing on his family. He stabs the soft tofu with his chopstick "You alright, sweetheart?" his mother places her hand on Sehun's back. Sehun smiles at her "I'm good, mom. Just thinking if I finished all my work." he replies.

"Eat up, son. You're getting thinner every day and I don't like it." his dad cuts in. "Okay, dad. I'll eat more. Don't blame me when I eat everything on this table."

"Everything on this table is for you, Sehunnie" his elder brother grins.

His brother drops him off at his place "Sleep well, baby brother." he presses a kiss on top of Sehun's head. "Come over often, your niece misses you."

"I miss her too hyung, I'll come by when I'm free. Drive safely" they hug each other one last time. He steps out of the elevator and Kai doesn't seem to be getting out of his head. Was it his fault?

He's taken by surprise when he spots a figure sitting in the hallway with a bouquet in his hand, the figure looks so much like Kai. He steps in front of his room, it's Kai.

He's wearing the suit Gucci sent him, looks like he came back from the gala. "Sehun!" he gets up on his feet. "I'm so sorry about what happened in the afternoon. I didn't mean to upset you like that. Something just triggered me."

Sehun ignores it "Get inside, Kai"

Kai continues when they're inside, "I'm sorry, babe. All I could think about was you at the gala." he hands Sehun the bouquet of white tulips.

White Tulips means sorry.

Sehun wears his signature scowl "I'll cut off your dick if you say the same thing again." he threatens. Kai laughs placing the bouquet on the coffee table then pulls Sehun for a kiss "At least, Show my dick some love before you cut it off."

Sehun slaps him on his chest.

-//-

HELLO BABIES. I AM SO SORRY FOR DISAPPEARING I AM JUST SO BUSY THE PAST FEW MONTHS :(( I HOPED YOU ENJOY THOUGH!

Votes and comments are very appreciated, see you next time! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 217 7
You know you are going on a wrong way but still you choose that way..
300 26 22
Jeon Jungkook CEO of Jeon's company and Kim taehyung his secretary # Romance # fluff #pure fiction #taekook love
486 39 3
CEO Oh Sehun finds his secret admirer.
32.9K 980 26
Kai the mafia fall in love with an ordinary college boy at first sight. 15.10.2020 ~ 5.11.2020 - #1 on Sekai 🥺