𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀・:*:・//yandere...

By Coiichee_ukuda

A dreamsmp story but..... They are yandere ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・* I change the story a bit so they might be so... More

✧Where it all begin ✧
⋆୨୧˚Meeting a new friend ˚୨୧⋆
◍♡✙Joining?✙♡◍
*:..。o○New look○o。..:*
*+:。.。Owner。.。:+*
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Honored⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
☆.。.:*Tag game?.。.:*☆
❃.✮:▹Going back?◃:✮.❃
✥❁✿✿Building time ❀❀❁✥
*:..。o○Prison for who?○o。..:*
‧͙⁺˚*・༓Recruit {2}༓・*˚⁺‧͙
✙♣︎Nether♧✚
◌◌○𝖠 𝗉𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗄○◌◌
☆.。.:* 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 .。.:*☆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚𝘎𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
‧͙⁺˚*・༓ 𝖱𝖾𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗍𝖾 ༓・*˚⁺‧͙
*:;;:* 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗? *:;;:*
♠︎◎◌ 𝘌𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 ◌◎♠︎
*:..。 𝘉𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 。..:*
❃.★ 𝖫𝖾𝗍'𝗌 𝗃𝗈𝗂𝗇 ✮.❃
。.。:∞♡ 𝖭𝗈𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖾. ♡∞:。.。  
-: ✧ :- Crush? -: ✧ :-
*+:。 𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗇? 。:+*
⋆⋆୨୧˚𝘊𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦˚୨୧⋆⋆
*•✩•˚Preparation{1}˚•✩•*
✧♪♪●Preparation{2}○♪♪☆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧I am fine୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
*:。.Murder?.。:*
◎○Investigation{1}○◎
◎○Investigation{2}○◎
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚It's her fault!˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
*+:。.。L𝖾𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀。.。:+*
❃.✮:▹𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀◃:✮.❃
..。o○Flashback○o。..
*+:。.。𝙁𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ?。.。:+*
゚+*:;;:*𝙀𝙭𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙙.*:;;:*+゚
◆𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅◆
*+:。.。Memory。.。:+*
*+:。.。𝘐𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯?。.。:+*
◆𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩?◆
❖✤𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘶𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴...✤❖
❃❀□◆𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯?◆□❀❃
✥❖◇ 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘴 ◇❖✥
◔◕❃𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭❃◕◔
◔◑𝖡𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅◐◔
□✚𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵✚□

**✿❀𝘸𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.❀✿**

3.8K 135 216
By Coiichee_ukuda

Y/n pov

Finally I can leave this place, I hope no one stole my books from my old camp since it's given by someone who I have a mix relationship with them. I don't know if I should come back but they are my target so I have to endure this pain of living with this people...

I remember the spot but not really sure about the direction, it will be bad if I get lost. I really need a compass or a human who can remember direction, there used to be one but I don't know where he i-

"Fuck this apple! It taste bad. " I heard some one behind me while throwing an apple I assume. Oh no, there is some people coming this way. I quickly hid behind a tree and looked who was coming.

"Language skeppy! " the guy with a black hoodie with some devil horn said it while hitting a blue hoodie guy arm. The guy with the devil horn... Is he human because I could see his tail move.

"Fuck! Shit! Fuck! " the guy name skeppy kept on cursing and running around while the other hold his ear and shouted language at him. I was getting irritated, I would legit slap him if I was him.

"Skeppy!!! Language!!" The guy shouted while I could see him holding his urge to punch him. You know what... I will help his urges.

"Fuck! Fuck! Bitc-" I punched his face when he walk beside my tree, he flew to a nearby tree and *crack*

"Uh- " the guy with the horns was to stunned to speak while I just wipe my hand that I punched him.

"Why did you punch him!? "The guy said while he ran to skeppy who looks traumatized.

"He gets what he deserves. " I said while the guy started to shake skeppy and calling his name. Okay now I feel bad... skeppy looked at me slowly.

"Hey, you should stop cursing, your friend clearly doesn't seem to like curse words. " I said while walking in front of them. Both of them froze and it was awkward silence... okay I should change the topic.

"Anyways what's your name? " I said while pointing at the guy with black hoodie. He pointed at himself in confusion then looked at skeppy, skeppy was shocked to see me.

Skeppy pov

What the hell?! She just punched me and then asking for bad's name instead of apologizing to me?! Where the hell did this girl come from? I ain't gonna stop cursing because a random ass girl came out of no where.

"Oh... my name is badboyhalo but you can call me bad. " bad said with a awkward smile. I try to speak but only a faint sound left my mouth.

"My name is y/n, nice to meet you bad and skeppy. " she said while walking closer to us. How the hell does she know my name? Suddenly that name struck my head.

Y/n... It's that girl. I looked at her and she looks just like how Sam describe the look except the extra words he put in that I don't want to think.

"Bad... Can you go without me for now? " I whispered while bad widen his eyes and this y/n seems confused...this girl is dead to me.

"What! Why? Your injured! " bad shouted in confusion and I sigh, I know he is stubborn but if I use the magic word then I guess he will go.

"Please, I need to talk to her in private. " I said while giving the puppy eyes and he seem to hesitate, I don't want bad to find out about Sam dead. He just sigh and nodded while walking away.

"Make sure you come back! I am baking a cake! " bad shouted while looking back, I gave him a thumbs up and he just hum walked away. I looked at y/n and she was confused on why I want to talk to her privately.

"So why you wanna talk to me in private? " she asked and I try standing up but I fell down. Fuck why can't I stand?! I look at her and she had her hand out.

"Let me help you." She said while I slap her hand away and stand up but my leg was shaking alot. I suddenly felt some anger towards her...

"It's you isn't it? " I said in a serious tone  while trying to hold my anger. She just titled her head with a confused look. Damn that looks cu- annoying

"What did I do? " she asked while I couldn't control myself and try to punch her but she quickly dodge it and it made fell down face first.

"You killed Sam! " I shouted while trying to stand up. She just stare at me blankly, she was processing on what I just said.

"You are like a disease to this place! After you came, many problems occured and my friends are becoming creepy . " I said while punching her again but she dodge it, I remember talking to Callahan, he just looks at me with no emotion and just write short response on his book when I ask him.

Y/n pov

What did I just hear? Is he really blaming me... I didn't really know how to react to it. I am already used to people dying .

"Sam died..? " I said with no emotion in it. He look at me with angry eyes while punching again at me but I grab it with my hand.

"Sam hung himself... He told me that you did it! " he shouted while throwing a punch with his other hand at me. when his fist was close to my face, I thought to grab it but Suddenly a person came behind me and grab his fist. I accidentally trip but the guy hold my body with his other hand.

"Dream? " me and skeppy said it together.
He squeeze skeppy's hand tightly while I am processing on what just happened.

"You know that hitting a lady is rude,
skeppy. " dream said with a serious tone. Skeppy tried to take his hand from dream but dream wasn't even buging.

"I thought you are getting the revival book? "Skeppy said while dream still looked at him with no emotion. Where the hell did he come from...

"Yes I am getting the revival book so you don't have to be so sad on his death... Just be glad that there is a revival book and I am getting it. " dream said while skeppy again try to punch dream with the hand I let go but...

"Damn I wish you were the one in his place." Dream said while hitting skeppy neck hard and knocking him unconscious.

Dream pov

This little shit trying to hurt y/n and me, hah don't make me laugh... thank god I followed y/n. I really want to save her from something after all, she save me from a zombie.

"Are you okay y/n? " I said with concern while grabbing both of her shoulder. Y/n just stared at skeppy body. Don't fucking tell me that she likes skeppy.

"I am okay but you didn'thit his neck that hard right?" y/n said while picking my hand from her shoulder. Fuck she cares for him already.

"I didn't kill him, he is fine until night falls and a mob will come and kill him." I said while y/n gave me a wtf look. She picked skeppy up and place him in a bush. Huh.

"Atleast he will be safe, he just have to run home after he wakes up. " she said while I laughed at the thought of skeppy being confused.

"Anyways Thanks to you, Sam is gonna be revived so I am happy about that. " she said but I can see that she is still confused on why skeppy blame her.

"Alright then I am leave, bye dream! " she said while walking away. Wait a minute, she is going in my direction yes! I ran up to her, she stop and looked at me.

"I guess we are going in the same direction." I said while grinning and her eyes twitch. Ha she looks cute when she is annoyed~

"Okay but do you know where the book is? " she said. I remember that the book is with dreamXD and he can't move his place if I don't allow him to move.

"Yea, I know where the book is so let's go. " I said while y/n hum. We started to walk, I hope that we don't have to split apart later...

In l'manburg

Ranboo pov

It is sad to see her go but at least she is coming back soon that didn't really upset me but I can't really say for the others, they all look sad.

"Let's go and finish our game we were playing tubbo and tommy. " I said but both of them yawn at the same time.

"I am feeling sleepy all of a sudden..." Tommy said while rubbing his eyes. Oh its working...

"Let's play tomorrow ranboo. " tubbo said while walking to his house. Tommy wave at us and walked to his house too. I guess the sleepy potion is working on them but why now?! I remember putting it 3 days ago... I don't want them to say a proper goodbye to y/n.

"Ranboo? " wilbur said behind me while I shivered. I am a bit scare of wilbur and get chills down my spine when I hear his voice.
I look back and hum in response.

"Can you go and check up on Fundy? " he said looking at his book. I am scare to go to Fundy after the incident with him but I couldn't refuse. I just nodded and ran to fundy's place. I hope he isn't mad at me.

Wilbur pov

After ranboo left, I closed my book. Right after that, I heard some footsteps coming outside. It must be them. I open the gate and saw techno and philza riding a horse.

"Hello guys. " I said with a smile, it was nice to see them again.

"Hellooo." Techno said with usual tone and greeting.

"Hello wil. " Phil said while getting off the horse, I ran up to Phil and hug him. Techno got off the horse and fed his horse an apple.

"So where is the others? " techno said while looking around.

"There are in their own houses right now. " I said while I stop hugging phil and looked at techno.

"So we are not welcome huh? " Phil said with a hurt voice while placing his hand at his heart.

"No Phil, I didn't tell them that you guys are coming today and most of them are busy. " I said while laughing at philza face.

"Anyway, where is my house? I am feeling sleepy from traveling alot. " techno said while leaning against his horse. Oh shit, I totally forgot to build a house for him.

"Oh haha... It is over there. " I said while pointing at y/n house. They both look at y/n house.

"Okay but I told you to make a stable for my horse. " techno said while being skeptical about the house. I just nervously laugh.

"I am sorry, I told Jack to build the house and forgot to tell him about the stable. " I said with anger. I wasn't angry for not making the stable or for lying but I am angry that techno will be sleeping at y/n house.

"Phil, is there space in your horse stable? " techno asked Phil. Phil built his house here while techno built his house in the mountains because we take his item without his permission so I can understand.

"Yea, You can go and sleep, I will take both of our horses to the stable. " Phil said while techno hum and walk to h̶i̶s̶ y/n house.

"Techno! There is some boxes in your room and the curtains are in a box in your closet. "I shouted while he gave me a thumbs up. I hid the curtains in the closet, knowing that y/n is lazy to open all the boxes.

"Wil, let's go to my house and talk about the election. " Phil said while holding techno's horse bridle. I totally forgot about the election.

"Sure Phil. "I said. I hope he doesn't find a my gift for y/n.

Y/n pov

We were walking for hours but it wasn't boring. Dream told me about Sam death and the revival book. I am sad about it but knowing that he can be revived, thats a relief.

He was talking about the war from his side and I can understand it, no one wants to share their land when they work really hard on it.

"So you are the second guy who discovered this place. " I said while dream widen his eyes.

"How do you know I am the second one who discovered this place? " he asked while stuttering abit. Is he sacred of hi-

"Because I told her. " someone said in a calm tone, we both looked in front of us and saw dreamXD watching us on top of the rock.

"Wait wait wait... You two know each
other?! " dream shouted in surprised and pointed at both at us. DreamXD fly down and hug me from behind.

"Yes we both know each other. " I said with a smile while patting dreamXD head. Dream just looked at us with shock.

"Anyways... " dreamXD said while he stop hugging me and flew in front of me. He lowered his head to match my height.

"It's nice to meet you again y/n..."

(Lovely fan art by HiNewMeXD)

Love meter✧༺♥༻✧
Tommy: 95 % ( he wonders why he isn't that sad, maybe because you promise to come back)

Tubbo: 97 % ( he is jealous that Wilbur talk to you more than him so he might thought of bringing some gift for you)

Wilbur: ---% ( he is happy that the election is coming but little did he know, this is a big mistake)

Dream: ---% ( he feels good after saving you and he thought the walk is gonna be boring so thank god you are with him)

Ranboo: 70% ( he is nervous of dying because he got some death threats in his house , all written on the wall)

Techno: 30% ( he doesn't know you are here, he miss his child hood friend)

Philza: 50% ( he is happy to be back and he heard your name, that gave him some
deja vu)

DreamXD: 80% ( he is happy you came back and he can see through dreams mask so that face made him laugh)

A/n

I am making dream and dreamXD as different people.

Have a lovely day petals.・゜゜・

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 11.8K 56
"I sighed, putting the book back on the self. I walk over to my fireplace and sit next to it, putting my arms up making my hands heat up from the fir...
24.7K 456 35
Clay/Dream has a obsession with a boy named George, he finally kidnaps the boy. Will George be able to escape both his love and him? btw there are g...
281K 9.9K 45
Years after [Y/N] has stepped into her new home, it seems like she haves to leave again. On her way to protect her home, she meets a lot new people...
405K 5.5K 55
welp, I've done it. I've made an imagine book Requests always open cuz I'm not creative! Characters I'll write about: *Quackity *Wilbur *Karl Jacobs ...