The Black Rose | Crankiplier...

Av AminahDreamz

"šˆ š°ššš§š­ š­šØ š¦ššš¤šž šŒššš«š¤ š¬š®šŸšŸšžš« ššš§š š­š”šž šžššš¬š¢šžš¬š­ š°ššš² š­šØ ššØ š­š”ššš­," šƒļæ½... Mer

INTRODUCTION
1| GLASSES
2| DOWNTOWN
3| OFFER
4| MOVING
5| WEIRD BEHAVIOR
6| ARGUING
7| SILVER KEY
8| THE ROSE
9| NIGHTMARE
10| DISTRACTION
12| TEN MINUTES
13| SCARRING
14| ROAD TRIP
15| PET NAMES
16| NEAR
17| ALCINA
18| PURPLE SHIRT
19| PINEAPPLE PIZZA
20| MISSING
21 | THE TRUTH
22 | CELINE
23| SEAN
24 | THE BLACK ROSE
25 | FINALE
SEQUEL COVER & INFO

11| TERRORS

358 11 11
Av AminahDreamz

I quickly sat up, putting a hand up to my chest to feel my rapid heartbeat.

I panted, trying to calm down from my nightmare.

It was so cold in my room, yet I was sweating like crazy.

For the past week or so I've been having these terrifying realistic nightmares. I would wake up feeling scared and exhausted.

I didn't tell Mark about my nightmares because he has better things to do than deal with my crap.

It was beginning to take a toll on my health. I always looked so tired, which didn't go unnoticed by Mark. He would constantly ask me if I'm okay and stuff like that.

I finally calmed down a bit, grabbing my phone from the nightstand and checking the time.

It was almost six o'clock in the morning. Might as well start my day.

^^^Mark's pov

I heard the shower turn on, pausing me from my writing.

It was only six o'clock so I'm not sure why Ethan is up so early. Then again he has been waking up sooner than usual.

He was definitely acting a little weird. Something was up with him, but I chose to drop it after he said he was fine.

I think he just needed a break from work and all that stuff, which is why I'm planning a little trip out of town.

I haven't told him yet because I wanted it to be a surprise.

I figured I should be a good roommate at make him some coffee and a small breakfast.

I definitely had enough time since Ethan took year long showers.

Ethan's pov

I ran a hand through my damp hair, yawning as I did so. I walked down the stairs, smelling..bacon and coffee?

I walked into the kitchen, seeing Mark at the stove cooking bacon and eggs.

"You're actually cooking?" I teased, walking up to him to see his work.

"I can cook, just not bake. Plus it's just eggs and bacon. I wanted to do something nice for you." He said, turning towards me.

He had on an apron that said 'kiss the cook'.

I snickered, "kiss the cook?"

Mark rose a brow, then looked down at his apron. "Oh! I forgot that's what that said. Tyler got it for me a while back." He said, turning off the stove as the food was done.

I hummed, walking over to the cabinet and getting two plates and two mugs.

I got my own serving of food and coffee, turning towards Mark who was pouring his coffee.

I gave him a quick peck on the cheek before walking into the living room.

My face started to heat up as I realized what I just did..but I was also very proud of myself. I gave myself a pat on the back for being so brave.

I turned on the tv, putting on a random tv show and enjoying the amazing breakfast Mark made.

Mark sat next to me, drinking his coffee and typing quickly on his phone.

"Oh, that just reminds me— I scheduled a little vacation for us in a few weeks."

I glanced at Mark, raising a brow.

"..us?"

Mark blushed, "well, me, you, Tyler and Sean. I thought we could all use a little break. It's for five days." He said, taking another dip of his coffee.

"Five days?!" I asked in shock, voice muffled from the food in my mouth.

Mark chuckled, "yeah. I'll tell you guys more about it on the way there. We're going to drive there too, so that'll be fun."

I nodded, looking back at the tv.

"Ethan,"

I turned towards Mark, humming in acknowledgement.

He turned towards me, brow raised. "What?"

"..you said my name?"

He shook his head, turning back towards the tv.

"Ethan?"

I turned towards Mark again, who glanced at me.

"Hm?" He hummed, still looking at the tv.

"You didn't say my name?" I asked again, getting more confused.

"You okay, man?" Mark asked, turning towards me, concerned evident on his face.

".. maybe I just haven't been getting good sleep.." I said to myself, standing and putting my dishes in the the sink.

I took the night shift for the restaurant today. It was the restaurant's anniversary, so we closed at midnight instead of ten like usual.

I decided to try and take a nap, going back downstairs to nap on the couch.

I hoped that I wouldn't have one of those nightmares if I slept in the living room.

———————

"Ethan,"

Dark.

Fuck.

I was back in the chair. I didn't bother trying to getting up because I knew it was no use. I was always stuck in this chair. That's just how these nightmares work.

Dark appeared infront of me. He looked smug as usual, red eyes staring down at me.

"Welcome home, darling." He said, smirking.

"Darling?" My stomach churned at the pet name. It's sounded so sick coming from him.

"Just getting familiar. You seem to be good at that." Dark said, walking over to me.

He leaned down and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I felt my face heat up slightly. I know this isn't Mark, but my body thinks it is and still reacts the same.

This isn't Mark.

"Did you enjoy the teasing this morning?" He questioned.

I rose a brow, not sure what he meant.

I'm guessing he could sense my confusion or something because he frowned slightly.

"The whispering?"

I heard what sounded like Mark call my name from behind me.

I jumped slightly, looking for where the sound came from.

"You seem to like being around him. Why are you so..  tense around me." He said in a low voice.

Chills ran down my spine at the tone of his voice.

"Maybe because Mark is real and not some weird dream thing!" I snapped.

Dark paused his movements, frown deepening in his face.

"You still think this is a joke? You think this is a game?"

I could tell he was furious.

He teleported infront of me, puting his hands on the arms of the chair and leaning down so we were inches away.

I pressed myself into the chair, trying to get some distance between us.

"Maybe this will help you understand?"

He grabbed both of my wrists with his hands, smirking. He started squeezing and I yelled out in pain. It felt like he was shattering the bones in my wrist.

My eyes shot open as I woke up, gasping and looking around me.

I was in the living room, blanket draped over my lower half.

It was still day out, but the sun was setting.

I sat up and looked at my wrists and..

Nothing.

I knew that those were just nightmares. It wasn't real.

I sighed, dropping my hands.

Wait..I didn't go to sleep with a blanket..

Did Mark give this to me when I was sleeping?

I smiled at the thought, standing up and grabbing the blanket.

I folded it up and walked upstairs. Mark's room door was closed, so I knocked on the door.

"Yeah?" I heard Mark call from the other side.

"I was just returning your blanket."

There was some shuffling before the door cracked open opened.

Mark stuck his head out of the opening and smiled slightly, taking the blanket from my hand.

I rose a brow slightly at his sketchy behavior.

"Um..thanks for the blanket." I said riding my brow towards him.

"No problem,"

I felt the awkwardness start to build up a bit.

"Well, um, bye."

Mark nodded and went back in his room. I could hear the lock click and Mark's muffled words.

Weird, but I didn't have time to think about that right now. I had to go to work.

^^^

I grabbed a plate from the empty table, saying bye to a few leaving costumers.

The night was pretty much over and now it was my job to clean up.

I was about to grab another plate to stack on the one I already had, but a sudden sharp pain on my wrist stopped me from my movements.

It felt just like Dark was squeezing my wrist like he did in the nightmare.

It hurt so much I dropped the plate I was holding, watching as it shattered on the floor.

"You alright, man?" Hunter questioned walking over to me.

The pain was starting to go away, but my hands were shaking like crazy.

"Yeah..I think so," I breathed.

"Woah, talk about a bruise." Hunter said, pointing at my wrist.

I rolled up my sleeve slightly and sure enough, a grey-almost black-bruise bruise was wrapped around my wrist, right where Dark had grabbed.

"I've never seen a bruise like that before. Might want to get that check out." Hunter said before walking off.

I just stared down at my wrist in shock.

I thought those nightmares were just.. nightmares, but now I don't know what to believe.

S P O O K

Fortsett Ć„ les

You'll Also Like

1.7K 63 16
"š€š„š„ š²šØš®š« š„š¢šŸšž š²šØš®'šÆšž š›šžšžš§ š«š®š§š§š¢š§š  ššš°ššš²...š›š®š­ š­š”ššš­'š¬ š­š”šž š­š«šØš®š›š„šž, š¢š¬š§'š­ š¢š­? š˜šØš® šœššš§'š­."...
81.2K 2.7K 22
You were ripped away from your home with no warnings. Stolen. Your new home consists of several strange people who all seem to be doppelgangers deriv...
896 27 16
Very few people are cursed with 'Alters' and those that aren't don't understand the struggles of living everyday life and having to suffer practical...
5K 162 9
*NO SMUT!!! ONLY FLUFFY FLUFF!!ā¤ļøā¤ļø respect what Mark and Sean deem reasonable* The color red made Anti feel warm, too bad red rarely comes. Unless...