Kittypet Clanborn - Tales Unl...

De warriorcatlover345

It all began with a certain brown tabby-and-white she-cat, Lilypetal, whose determination and spirit led her... Mais

The First Hunt
She-Cat Next Door
Mother Knows Best
Together Alone
The Enemy That Seems to Sleep
Star-Crossed Lovers
Lovers to Enemies
With a Cherry on Top
Medicine Cat in the Den
Like Father, Like Daughter?
Unlikely Friends
Head Over Paws
Keeping Friends Closer
Author's Note

Before You Read...

1.3K 24 35
De warriorcatlover345

Hello, HELLO, readers! Welcome and/or welcome BACK!

I'm going to try to keep this short, but I figured that a little intro might be necessary for this new addition to my fanfiction series! Well... I suppose that you could call it an addition!

After I finished "Warriors #6: A Kittypet's Destiny" a couple of months ago, I IMMEDIATELY wanted to get started on SOMETHING again, so I came up with the idea for these bonus scenes. And for these, I took inspiration from the bonus scenes that the Erins do in the canon books, where they add a couple of chapters at the end of some of their book of some neat, exclusive scene from the series!

I thought that it would be so, so FUN to do something similar - special, exclusive scenes taking place before, during (events in the series that were maybe BRIEFLY touched on or addressed), or even a bit AFTER the events of my series! You all may get to spend some time with characters you already know very well, and you may get to know some fairly new ones! *AND BY THE WAY, IF YOU HAVEN'T READ MY FANFICTION SERIES, YOU MAY WANT TO NOT READ THIS TO AVOID IMMENSE SPOILERS AND CONFUSION*.

I had originally planned just to do one bonus scene per book that I had, but I quickly realized that I wanted to do more than six, so here you go! An entire BOOK of them in the making, and I REALLY hope that you all enjoy!

~ may StarClan light your path ~

- warriorcatlover345

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1K 107 33
We all start out the same. Playful, curious, not a care in the world. Nothing ever stays the same, though. * * * Lavenderpaw couldn't be happier as...
134 6 14
ATTENTION!!!!!! THIS IS BOOK THREE!!!!!! GO READ WARRIORS: SNOW AND WARRIORS: WATER ON MY PAGE BEFORE THIS ONE!!!!!!! SPOILERS FOR BOTH OF THEM BELOW...
116 16 22
This is about my warrior cat oc, Moonshade, and her life in Thunderclan. Yes, I know the desc. is short, but I don't know how else to describe it. En...
3K 259 22
PLEASE READ: this is a really really old book and now I write much better quality stories. I'm actually working on one! So please, I ask, do not read...