ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ | ᴢᴇʟᴅʀɪꜱ...

By lostgipsydanger

ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ Killing her father, the General of the Demon Army, was the only way (Y/n)'s best friend and his... More

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇꜱ | ʜᴇᴀᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜱɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜱɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ꜱɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ʙɴʜᴀ ᴄʀᴏꜱꜱᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ʙɴʜᴀ ᴄʀᴏꜱꜱᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ

5.2K 232 85
By lostgipsydanger

Author's notes: Heyyy guys. Nothing, except please enjoy the new chapter! ❤

"ɪꜰ ɪ ɢᴏ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ɪɴ ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ꜰᴀʟʟ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ, 

ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ?" 

ʟᴏꜱᴛ ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ

"Honestly, you look good sitting on a throne," Meliodas states as he slowly strolls towards me where I sit upon the throne of Camelot.

I snort, tilting my head. "But it is the last place I wish to be since I know I would not be the person I am now."

Meliodas snorts as well when he stops in front of me. "How poetic."

"Would you two please stop with that snorting," Grandpa berates, shaking his head in disbelief. 

I stick out my tongue at him and then sink back into the throne, the throne of the young King Arthur. The very same boy Merlin continues to search for at this very moment.

"Welcome back, Sir Zeldris," Cusack murmurs when we see the youngest Demon Prince walking to us. "I hope all went well."

"All you need is a crown," Zeldris says to me with a large grin. 

"But that would make me a Queen," I point out. "And that is something I do not wish to become."

At the bottom of the steps, Zeldris answers Grandpa's question, "I came up empty. I played right into the Daughter of Belialuin's hands. But the biggest issue now is that the Four Archangels have been revived. That power, there is no doubt in my mind that it's Ludociel's."

Grandpa and Grandad try to suppress their shocked gasps but we all hear it.

"That would explain the light of a pact (Y/n) and I detected coming from Liones," Meliodas says as he crosses his arms. "It's likely that Elizabeth and the Seven Deadly Sins have teamed up with the Archangels."

"Your woman got away from you, huh?" Zeldris says with a huff of a laugh but it quickly disappears when he sees my warning glare.

"It doesn't matter what our enemies try to do now," Meliodas says. "We stick to our plan. Once I become Demon King, this will all be over." 

As he turns to me, I see his dark eyes soften for a second but they swiftly turn cold and distant, just like they were the first time we met.

"Walk with me, Zel," I say as I get up from the throne and come down the steps.

Zeldris blinks in surprise. "Right now?" 

"Yes, now," I say with a tiny smirk and start dragging him out of the throne room, leaving Meliodas and the two Demon warriors who raised me.

As we walk down the empty halls, Zeldris says quietly, "You're much stronger today."

"I am," I say and wink at him playfully. "All I needed was some sleep."

"That's good," he says and then hesitantly reaches out for my hand. "Lenora told me that the name you gave her is the name you want to give your daughter. If you ever have one, that is."

My fingers interlock with his armoured ones. "Yes but since Lenora now has it, I will have to think of another one."

"What about Oriana?" Zeldris blurts out eagerly and his excited shiny eyes turn to me.

I giggle softly. "Oriana, huh? Your mother's name."

"Yes," he breathes. 

"But what if we have a boy?" I tease and start laughing when his face immediately turns bright red. "Aw, your face is so adorable right now."

"To be honest, I would rather not have a boy," Zeldris admits as he ruffles his black hair with his other hand.

"Oh, and why's that?" I ask curiously.

"I grew up around males and already have two older brothers, so a girl would be a nice change."

"Hey, you grew up with me as well," I say and lightly nudge his shoulder with my own. "Are you saying I am a boy as well?"

"No," Zeldris says, voice louder. "You are not a boy! That is not what I meant."

"I am only teasing—" 

"You are the most beautiful Demon to ever be born," Zeldris says adamantly. "The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew you were the one. There were so many others who wanted you but you never saw it, or maybe you tried to ignore the hungry looks that were directed at your way. Either way, I knew that I couldn't let you go."

My lip twitches. "You little—"

"Besides, if we did have a daughter, I'm quite sure she would be the exact copy of you," Zeldris murmurs and then tugs me to him so that our noses lightly bump into one another. "Brave, intelligent, stubborn, insane—"

"I would rather have a daughter who had her father's looks," I say quietly. "Not only looks, but his personality as well. I would like her to be selfless, caring, playful, everything her wonderful father is."

Zeldris's breath hitches. "Sounds like you want more than one child."

I feel like I am about to explode as I smile at him. "Maybe I do."

The two of us flinch and Zeldris's hands immediately wrap around my waist protectively when we hear soft, rushed footsteps in the other hallway.

"Is that one of the maids?" I whisper.

"No," Zeldris replies. "This is a Human."

"A Human?" I repeat.

"Stay here," he orders as he heads to the other hallway, but when do I ever listen to anyone?

As Zeldris turns around the corner, he shoots me one final glare before calling out to the Human, "Who are you? How did you break in? There's no sign that you're affected by my Commandment. Are you a thief hoping to grab some treasure?"

"Who is it?" I whisper, but Zeldris ignores my question and walks ahead, disappearing from my sight.

"I...need the Holy Sword," a familiar voice responds.

"Sir Zeldris asked you a question so answer him," I hear Grandpa speak. "Who are you and why are you here?"

"I—I'm the King, Arthur Pendragon, the King of Camelot."

"Arthur," I breathe. Oh that sweet little boy is here right now? The timing couldn't be any worse.

"Oh I see, so it's you," Zeldris speaks. "The one Merlin was so worried about."

"Wait, Merlin?" Arthur blurts out.

"Care to explain what you're doing sneaking around in this castle?" Zeldris asks firmly. "Wait, are you here for that odd-looking sword?"

"Make a run for it, Arthur!" a new voice cries out at the same time a lot of noise echoes in the hallway.

"Cath!" the young King exclaims. 

"Hurry, get that Holy Sword!" Cath yells at him.

"I'll be back to save you!" Arthur shouts.

Sighing, I come around the corner and raise my hand in the direction of Cath's power. "That is enough," I say sharply as my shadows erupt from within me. "Zeldris, Grandpa, back down." 

Zeldris quickly turns to me. "(Y/n), wait—"

My eyes widen when my shadows encase a familiar being. "Well, well, well. You are the cat that would not let go of Arthur in the Holy Land of the Druids, Istar. Apologies in advance." My magic brings down Cath's own magical power level, reducing the creature's strength as well.

"He's here," Zeldris says as his magic destroys the wall up ahead. Both he and Grandpa walk through it.

"Dammit," I hear Arthur cough out as I join Zeldris's side. "Cath?"

"Fear not, young Arthur," I say gently. "Cath is alright but will not be able to fight for a while—"

"Lady (Y/n)?" Arthur says in disbelief.

"Back off, you three," the eldest Demon Prince orders as he stands by my side. "Arthur, this castle doesn't belong to you anymore. Get the hell out of here."

"Is that you, Sir Meliodas?" the King of Camelot says weakly. "Why are you and Lady (Y/n) with these Demons? And why do you look so different? And your power—No way!"

"I decided to part with the Seven Deadly Sins," Meliodas begins to explain. "I'm not the same guy you used to know."

I whack the back of his head. "That is the wrong thing to say to him, Mel. Arthur, please listen. Meliodas and I are only trying to—"

"What happened to you, Lady (Y/n)?" Arthur breaks me off. "How could you let this happen to yourself? After all the great things Merlin has told me about you, this was the last thing I ever expected you to do."

I freeze at this statement. "Merly...spoke of me?"

"She saw you as her ultimate saviour," Arthur says with a strained voice. "When she believed all hope was lost, you were there for her. You protected Merlin as if she was your own little sister. What you said to her changed her life forever: I do not need your devotion to prove to me that you are worth saving."

Lips shaking, I whisper, "Arthur, wait—"

"And you," the young King whips his gaze to Meliodas. "I always looked up to you, Meliodas. Whatever your reasons are for doing this, betraying those who believe in you, all your friends, the person I thought you loved, it's unforgivable!" 

"Now take it, Arthur," Cath says faintly in my arms.

"I'll never, ever forgive you!" Arthur shouts as he grabs onto the hilt of the sword and pulls it straight out of the ground.

"Hey Napping Reaper," I hear Grandad from behind us. "What is this? This strange presence I'm sensing?"

"Your eyes look different," Meliodas notes as Arthur positions the sword in front of him. "They're more confident, nothing like that kid who snivelled and couldn't protect Merlin."

"Meliodas, shut the hell up," I snarl at him and he growls back at me.

"I could say the same about you too, Sir Meliodas," Arthur retorts and then raises the sword in our direction. "Unfortunately, the Meliodas I knew is gone. Listen Demon Meliodas, and this goes to everyone who's siding with him, I am now going to annihilate all of you and take back my kingdom!"

"What an impudent child you are," Chandler says as he suddenly appears at the Human's side. "You're just a Human!"

"Grandad, don't you dare hurt him!" I scream as I take a step forward but the Pacifier Fiend's magic move blinds us all.

"Don't underestimate Humans," Arthur says coldly as Grandad comes crashing down to the ground with a low groan.

"There's not a scratch on him," Grandpa says breathlessly. 

"That sword skill, I've seen it," Zeldris murmurs. "(Y/n), get back—"

A blur swiftly passes me and I am suddenly brought back to the low pedestal where the sword originally was.

"Lady (Y/n), I don't want you getting hurt," Arthur says beside my ear as he smoothes down my hair. "Do you think you could take care of Cath for me?"

Turning to him desperately, I beg, "Arthur wait—"

Zeldris lets out a roar of outrage as the King of Camelot brings down his sword, the strong force breaking through the wall and sending the four Demons flying out to the open space. Eyes mad, teeth gritted, Zeldris flies towards me but Arthur brings his sword behind him and fights the Demon Prince without even turning around.

"How is this possible?" I breathe as Arthur continues to look down at me with a pained smile.

"I told you before, don't underestimate Humans," Arthur snarls as he finally turns around and attacks Zeldris. "Deathstriker!"

"Zel!" I cry out as this attack sends Zeldris flying backwards.

"The technique he used to dispatch Chandler and Cusack is like the one used by the Human hero, Carfen, known as the legendary swordsman," my best friend states.

"So he's starting to show his true colours," Zeldris scoffs as his wings carry him behind his older brother.

"Merlin never stopped reminding me of this sword's capabilities," Arthur says, stare menacing. "Because of its power, you mustn't wield it lightly. Contain it through your grasp, until the moment an unprecedented threat appears before you. Who would've thought, after all the time that's passed, that the unprecedented threat would turn out to be you."

Snapping, both Demon Princes surge forward to attack the King of Camelot but the young leader easily strikes back. Turning my face away from the battle, I cover both Cath and myself as heavy smoke starts to surround us.

"How are you still alive?" Arthur says after a few moments.

"How are you still alive," I hear Grandad mimick the young King and he appears out of nowhere with Cusack, the two of them standing by their students.

The view before me begins to blur and I place a hand on the ground to balance my body but my arm gives away so I try to hold myself up with my elbow.

"(Y/n)!" Zeldris shouts.

"It is just my heart," I mutter as I close my eyes. "Give me a few seconds."

"Your heart?" Arthur questions. "What's wrong with it, Lady (Y/n)?"

"Arthur," I breathe out before slowly passing out.

Dreadful screams of the King of Camelot are heard.

I need to open my eyes.

I need to see what is going on.

I need to protect the boy that Merly has become so fond of.

"Resonant," I hear Grandpa hiss.

No, no, no, no, no.

Wake up. Wake up now.

Arthur will not be able to fight back Cusack's magical move.

"I know you!" Grandad shouts. 

"You did well to survive this, Arthur."

Merly.

Dammit, wake up (Y/n).

I feel Cath leave my arms.

"I am taking (Y/n) with me."

"Like hell you are."

"Stay back, Meliodas."

"Merlin, enough of your games."

Open your eyes.

Before they rip each other apart.

"(Y/n) has been doing worse ever since she came here. Let me take her back—"

"And do what? Just watch her die?"

As my magic bursts out, I whisper, "Teleport Blaze." And then snap my fingers.

Even from behind my closed eyes I can see an explosion of bright light which quickly disappears.

"What the hell just happened?"

"Did (Y/n) teleport them elsewhere?"

"Dammit, granddaughter!"

"(Y/n)?" Someone presses their forehead and nose against my own. "Hey, hey, please open your eyes. Stay with me!"

"Couldn't let you hurt Arthur," I mutter as I am enveloped with warmth. 

"Dammit, but what about you?" Zeldris exhales heavily. "You overdid it again."

"Better have some chocolates for me when I wake up," I whisper as everything fades around me.

But before my mind is fully engulfed by darkness, I hear the voice of the one I care for sigh, "Oh (Y/n), I'll destroy the whole of Britannia to get you your damn chocolates."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.9K 30
Tangled in a web of torment, Caught in the middle of a raging war, Cursed to atone for her sins, She was forgotten, betrayed, and hated For saving th...
2.2K 57 18
Y/n L/n is the strongest and fastest in the demon realm.She was best friends with Zeldris and Meliodas.But then,she and Zeldris fell in love,becoming...
84.4K 2.5K 15
Letting out a sigh, the older male turns towards young male with a frown, "This might be a tough job for a young fella like yourself." The young mal...
239K 5.7K 72
a love that is as old as they are.. But what happens when she gets locked away.. And will they see each other again?