𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 (𝐃𝐈�...

By Theyenvy_kemijah

Even the purest souls has a bit of darkness. Meet Neptune, Cassius, and Adonis Ferrero. Three triplets who've... More

𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐭.𝟐
𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐬 & 𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧/ 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐭.𝟐
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞:
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈

4.7K 77 20
By Theyenvy_kemijah

I'm not gonna lie I'm a little shocked at myself for my behaviors to Lucifer but than again I'm a horny freaky fuck who haven't gotten dick for a while.

Plus something just compelled me to him making me automatically crave him, something I've never experienced before. Not even with Jeronimo which was surprising.

I mean I wasn't expecting to have a fine ass guy with a hot deep Italian accent watch me dance than be super dominant which was a turn on.

To be honest I expected this weekend to be a boring one where our biologicals ask us questions that we aren't gonna answer but it's already Sunday and tomorrow's our first day at school unfortunately.

Right now Cassius and Adonis are playing with our brothers video games while the my children are with Eros and Cepheus.

I really didn't and still don't trust them with them fully so my guards are following them making sure that they are safe.

Plus the only reason I let them go with them is because my children begged me once we told them that they're family.

I can kind of understand why they wanted to explore having other family beside Cassius, Adonis and I so that they can get spoiled and shit, plus their young.

So while they were gone with them for a couple hours I decided to workout and finish off with a dance in which resulted having a hot Italian man staring at me as if I'm his prey.

Anyways once I left him in the gym I went upstairs to my room taking a shower getting rid of the sweat.

After a hour and a half shower I dry myself off and lotion/oil down my body before I put on a cute light pink lingerie set that I was bought when we went shopping.

I decided I was gonna post a thirst trap since I'm feeling frisky right now and super horny.

I grab my ring light turning it on, setting my phone up before climbing on my bed. In my hand I have the little button were it will take the pic so that comes in handy as I find a position.

Once I found the position of me with me on my knees showing off all my curves while grabbing the blanket as if I'm just getting up I snap the pic.

I do a couple more poses until I've at least take twenty pics. After I'm done I climb down grabbing my phone then editing the photos before choosing which one I'm gonna post.

I made my decision to go with the first one while keeping the other ones as a special gift for my next boo.

Once I've uploading it to both Instagram and Snapchat I get dressed in my white booty shorts romper showing off all my curves in all the right places and just making my ass look juicy as fuck!

Smiling at my success to look hot as fuck for the fucking Italian god downstairs I spray a little Chanel no. 5 perfume only a little and I put my hair into a sloppy messy bun on top of my head with a few strands loose.

I'm not saying I'm gonna make a move on Lucifer but I'm most definitely going to tempt him to do one on me.

I don't know what it is about him but he draws me to him instantly making me crave his touch but I want it badly and I don't care who I hurt in the progress.

Not to mention the fact that he just gotten out of prison around the same time I did makes me allured towards him.

Quickly I lotion my feet before slipping on my black ugg slides and grabbing my phone and a warm fuzzy white blanket before walking downstairs.

As I walk through the halls I could hear Cassius and Adonis playing Apex with our other brothers in the living room.

They gotten more warmed up to them know and are actually making an effort to communicate and get to know them better whilst I on the other hand won't with some of our brothers.

Zephyr.

Anyways getting back on topic the boys didn't notice me as I walk past them to go to the movie room which happens to be right past our sperm donors office.

If you don't get what I'm trying to throw. I'm trying to say is that Lucifers in the office with Atticus because they were having a meeting which is supposed to be ending-

The door opens revealing Lucifer just as I was gonna walk by.

-Now!

I could feel his eye gaze upon me making me almost shiver in delight.

"Where are you going bambina?" Lucifers deep Italian accent said from behind me causing me to turn around to look up at him.

His eyes took in ever single curve of my body without a single shame. He licked his lips hungrily making my panties wet.

"Well bello I'm going to go watch a movie feel free to join me." I say with a smirk. He gulped before clearing his throat.

"U-uh I think I'm gonna go look for Eros bambina." Obviously he doesn't know that Eros is with my children but I'll let him figure that out for himself.

"Alright since your leaving can I at least have a hug bello." I ask with a little pout. I can see him visibly fighting with himself. I shift from one leg to the other making my hip pop even more then it already is.

He nod his head and motions for me to come to him which I did seductively while bitting my bottom lip.

Once I was standing in front of his tall figure I got on my tippy toes and wrapped my arms around his neck pressing myself against him.

Seeing how short I am compared to him he quickly swept me off of the ground making me wrap my legs around his torso while his hands were full of my ass.

Step one of my phase is completed.

With my hands I stroke the back of his neck gently and even let my fingers tangle with his hair a bit while he grips my ass.

"Are you sure you can't stay bello." I whisper in his ear before placing a small kiss upon his earlobe. He lets out a groan before squeezing my ass cheeks again then with a powerful struck he slapped my ass making the sound echo.

And yes that shit hurt like a mother fucker but it also felt great at the same time.

"One movie bambina." He whispers back authoritative in which I smile in victory.

"Carry me." I order while wrapping my arms around his neck tightly. He did as I told him too as he walked us to the movie room.

Once we were inside the dark theater he took a seat on one of the best in the darkest corners before sitting down with me straddling him.

I unwrap my arms from around him and grab my phone going on my app for the theater movie screen.

I didn't even realize my phone blown up with people commenting at my photo and sending me DM's but I have bigger things than that right now.

Lucifer sat there layed back with his hands on my hips still as I picked out fantasy Island. I decided it was now time for phase two so while still staying in his lap.

I stayed in the same position I was in straddling him as he looked at me hungrily even though it was dark I can feel his intense gaze upon me.

His hands stayed on my hips gripping them tightly most likely leaving a bruise but I was to focused on my goal to even pay attention.

Not even within five minutes of the movie I decided to start grinding my pussy against his bulging cock while placing kisses upon his neck.

His groaned as I found his sweat spot while I sucked on it I felt his roughly grab my ass and massage it but not to forget to place a slap on one of my cheeks.

I held back the moan that was threatening to come out of my mouth from how good it felt especially rubbing up against my wet pussy.

The only thing that is separating us from skin to skin contact is the fabric clothes that we are wearing which I'm trying to change.

His huge hands traveled and explored from my back all way down to my ass which he seemed to love. I'm glad he's on board with what I'm doing because my hands move on their own unbuttoning his dress shirt feeling his toned abs in the process.

Without breaking the kiss he takes off his dress coat along with his shirt leaving his upper half bare.

I move my lips along his jawline down his neck sucking and kissing. Leaving my marks letting everyone know that he now belongs to me.

His hands went underneath my romper shorts gripping my ass directly and he even played with my lace thong.

We couldn't keep our hands off each other and we didn't have to speak to know how each other was feeling in this moment.

My hands made their way down to his belt unbuckling it and throwing it somewhere in the theater before I try taking his pants off.

Our breath was more of pants and we were both moaning and at this point I'm so thankful that the movie theater is sound proof as well as the movies loud enough to drown them out.

I detach my lips from his neck and slide down the shirt part of my romper leaving me in the lace bra before I get up off of him and slide the rest down leaving me completely only in my lingerie.

He looked at me with awe before he took off his shoes and pulled off his pants leaving him in his boxers.

He quickly took me by waist snatching me towards him before laying me on the bed so that I was laying on my back.

He pressed his lips to mine and we passionately yet fiercely kiss with everything that we've gotten before he pulls away and attacks my jaw and neck leaving his marks as well.

His body hovered over mine yet my back arched causing my chest to go into his.

"So fucking sexy bambina." He mumbles against my breast as I pant to catch my breath.

As my back is arched he reaches underneath swiftly unclipping my bra letting my breast spring freely with a bounce and he throws my bra off somewhere.

Within seconds he latches on my left nipple sucking and teasingly bitting it while he kneads the right one.

"Ahhh." I moan loudly with arching more into him.

He sucked as if his life depended on it only causing the pool in between my legs to overflow and go down my thigh.

His tongue flicked and played with my nipple as he did it to both before kissing down my stomach until he gets to my panties.

Spreading my legs wide open he takes his thumb pressing it against the soaked cloth and rubbing my sensitive clit making me moan loudly.

"Fuck!!"

In a flash my panties are ripped off of me and thrown to the side. His head dips in between my legs and I can feel his breath against my bare pussy making me shiver.

"Your already so wet for me bellissima." He says proudly before sticking his index finger inside of me thrusting it before adding his middle finger.

His long huge fingers pump inside of me causing my eyes to water as he fingers me. While he fingers are still deep inside of me covered in my wetness he then adds his tongue slurping up all of my juices making me moan more.

"So fucking tight amore." His words made me shiver and only made me feel even sexier for some reason.

My hand goes into his hair trying to push him away seeing how my legs are now shaking vigorously from how good he's eating my pussy.

"You taste just as good as I imagined bambina." He mumbled against my pussy causing it to vibrate.

It was no use seeing how it only encouraged him to go faster until the point where I squirted in his mouth nonstop but he eagerly lapped up my juices as I pant trying to catch my breath.

That was the best orgasm I've ever had in my life. It was toe curling, eye rolling, shortness of breath type of orgasm.

Once he was done he pulled his fingers out of me and sucked the juices off of them as well before I pulled off his boxers letting his dick spring free and let me tell you I was shocked.

His dick was at least a good twelve inches and was bigger then Jers for sure. Like his dick is the size of my forearm.

I knew I was in a world of trouble now!

He gave me a look of permission in which I nod my head, he positions himself against my entrance before ramming inside of me causing my whole body to jerk with so much force.

I let out a scream but it is soon muffled when with his mouth kissing mine. He breaks the kiss before placing kisses on all over my face and forehead.

His thrust were deep and fast to the point it felt as if it was touching my damn heart! He hit the right spot each time.

As time went on his thrust became slower and more sloppy letting me know he's also about to cum!

Throwing both of my shaking legs over his shoulders he goes deeper then I've ever felt before causing my eyes to get stuck at the back of my head as he stroked my pussy before we both came vigorously.

We both panted heavily trying to catch our breathes as he pulled out dripping of both mine and his cum mixed together.

My adrenaline wasn't wearing off yet so as he sat back still trying to breath I climbed over his lap and grabbed his still solid dick aligning it up with my entrance before slipping it into myself causing us both to let out hisses of pleasure.

As soon as it touched my crevices I bounced up and down while clenching around him as we both moaned.

My nails dug into his shoulders most likely leaving marks as I rode his cock at full throttle. My boobs bounced vigorously and with my head thrown back before he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me to his chest and lifted up meeting me half way so that he gave me every inch of his dick.

"Fuck just like that bambina just like that!" He growled going now faster to the point I couldn't keep up so I just continued to moan and rest my forehead against shoulder.

Twenty minutes later we had both came once again before he stay inside of me as we tried again to catch our breathes.

With his arms still wrapped around me and my head in the crook of his neck we panted in silence seeing how the movie was now over.

"That was the most amazing sex I've ever had." I admit.

"Me too bambina." He agrees before placing a gentle kiss on my lips, forehead and a couple on my chest.

"But this has to stay between us I've already feel bad enough as it is I'm fucking my best friends little sister." He whispers almost regretfully.

I gentle play with his curly hair that's a bit sweat only to calm him down as I also place kisses on his neck and jawline.

"Don't worry bello this is our secret." I whisper in his ear before gently yet passionately kissing him.

I don't know what this is? Are we fuck buddies?

Either way it feels so good right now and I don't wanna come down from it. So the time being we stayed in each other's arms still with him bulging inside of me thinking of what the future could be and what this exactly was.

Well just at least until our brothers come back with my children so we made sure to get in a couple more rounds.

——————————

𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE AS WELL AS SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER 😅🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 97K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
264K 5.7K 53
see the first chapter, please.
3.3K 349 54
At the tender age, a vibrant young girl was snatched away from her loving family, forced to endure 13 long years under the oppressive rule of her cal...