𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 (𝐃𝐈�...

By Theyenvy_kemijah

Even the purest souls has a bit of darkness. Meet Neptune, Cassius, and Adonis Ferrero. Three triplets who've... More

𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐭.𝟐
𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐬 & 𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧/ 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐭.𝟐
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞:
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈

4.2K 94 67
By Theyenvy_kemijah

The scent of metallic blood and other body fluids filled my nostrils as I walked downstairs to the basement.

Slamming the door open my ears were filled with the wonderful joy of screaming and sobbing. This bought a smirk to my face as I turned the corner to see the prisoner scum barely alive.

Nodding my head at my men on the sideline in which they bow their heads in respect as I walk to the center of the room where the prisoner is hanging by his wrist barely touching the ground with his big toes.

He's stripped naked with cuts and bruises all over his body. One of his hands is gone while the other one is broken.

He barley looks recognizable with his face bashed in. But this is what happens to traders who go against me.

Turning I see my second in command which happens to be my cousin Dima. Dima was torturing our prisoner which happened to be a trader working for the Russian mafia.

Not only did he betray us but he gave the Russians some of the locations to our warehouses where we get our shipments of new weapons and drugs.

"Ha già parlato?" I ask him with an cold expression in which he shakes his head no.

(𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐆𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄: Has he spoken yet?)

"Non ancora capo."

(𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐆𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄:Not yet boss)

I take off my suit jacket not wanting it to get dirty and roll up the sleeves of my dress shirt.

I nod to one of my men and he throws a bucket of water on our prisoners unconscious self causing him to snap awake.

As soon as he seen me his eyes widened in fear which caused me to have a sadistic grin on my face.

Picking up the sledgehammer as I walk towards him he started wiggling trying to get free.

"Please!" He sobbed while begging in his thick Russian accent.

"Do you know who I am?" I ask in my thick Italian accent in which he only kept sobbing.

"I asked you a FUCKING question!" I growl and with a powerful swing I break his knee cap.

His cries of help went unnoticed by me, contained by the basement walls. His screams echoed, filling the silence of the basement with painful screams.

No one dared to help him because they knew what happened when you went against omertà and especially the fact that this little cagna stole from me.

"Diabolo King." He said through his sobs.

Exactly!

Although he knew who I was he still went against me and betrayed me knowing that he wouldn't live.

"And you thought it was smart to go against me?" I ask letting out a chuckle.

No response.

With that I let out a annoyed sigh and swung the hammer once again but at the other knee cap causing him to fill the room once again with wonderful screams.

"I'm only going to ask this once." I said taking out my gun pointing at him.

"Where the fuck are my shipments!"

Yet again the fucker didn't answer so I shot his right shoulder causing him to scream and cry.

Taking out my lighter I lite a cigarette, taking three long drags of it before I pressed the end of the light part in his wound as he squirmed and cried out for help.

"SPEAK!" I growled once again.

"Capo Ciaran Sylvester sent me and took your shipments back to Moscow Russia. He thought you were still in prison." He quickly said in the hopes that he would be spared.

But I'm the fucking king of the underworld and I don't do sparing.

"Divertiti all'inferno stronzo." I say with a nod of my head and pull out my gun shooting him right in the middle of the forehead watching the life in his eyes die.

(𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐆𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄:Have fun in hell fucker)

His blood unfortunately splattered on me most likely making me look a psychopath but than again I am.

"Prendi questo come una lezione per coloro che mi tradiscono. Ora brucia il corpo e invialo ai russi come segno!" I command to my guards who look afraid but listen my demand.

(𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐆𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄: Take this as a lesson for those who betray me. Now burn the body and send it to the russians as a sign!)

Grabbing my jacket from one of the guards both Dima and I exit the basement going to my office.

Throwing my jacket on the leather couch I walk over to my bar grabbing a bottle of jack Daniels whiskey and two glasses.

I pour myself a drink and one of Dima before passing it to him. Taking a seat in my chair I take a gulp of my drink while sitting back.

"You've gotten more ruthless lately." Dima says gulping down his drink in which I laugh in response.

"Prison does things to a man." He nods his head before leaving my office. I gulp down the rest of my drink before taking out a blunt smoking it.

Smoking relaxes me and helps me forget about all the fucked up shit that's going on.

Ever since I got out of prison a couple months ago fuckers like the Russians think that they can try to still my shipments or try to start a war.

But even the cells of a prison wall didn't stop me from being the most powerful Don in the world.

Plus those fuckers are lucky that I was behind bars of the time that they stole it from me because other wise they would have faced a worse death then their mate downstairs.

Drawing me out of my thoughts my phone started ringing in which I looked at the caller ID to see that it's my bestfriend.

"Ciao." I say into the phone.

"Hola amigo, are you busy?" Eros said into the phone in which I chuckled.

"No I just got done torturing a Russian fucker who stole my shipments." I respond while getting up and leaving my office but not without locking behind me.

Making my way up to my room so that I can take a shower to wash the blood off of me.

"Ah yes papa and Cepheus wants to have a meeting about that seeing how ours got stolen as well from them." I hum in response putting it on speaker as I strip of my clothing.

"I will be there once I'm done showering." I say in which he hums in response and I hang up.

Turning on the shower and stepping in I almost hiss from the contact of the hot water against my skin.

I'm still sore from training the newbies yesterday but I soon relax once it feels like it's massaging my skin.

♡♡♡♡

After my shower I got dressed in my normal black Armani suit without the tie as usual. I hate wearing ties seeing that I can't do it right so I don't wear them at all.

Leaving a few buttons undone of my black dress shirt and take off my suit jacket holding it as I grab my phone and walk downstairs exiting my mansion to the garage.

Hopping inside my black 2021 Bugatti Chiron letting the engine purr to life before I exit the garage letting it close behind me.

Making it to the front gate my guards open it letting zoom straight past them. My guards surround the perimeter of my land making sure to always be armed.

Driving and maneuvering through the busy streets of Spain I drive out thirty minutes north to the Ferrero mansion.

As soon as I make it to the gate the guards recognize my car letting me pass. Parking my car I get out picking up my jacket and walking inside the house as if I own it.

I mean I am over here all the time.

Walking throw the house I see Zephyr, Zayn,Xeno, Hades, Helios and some other guys sitting in the living room playing video games.

I wonder who the other two boys are sitting there playing with them. I shrug my shoulders and walk past the living room looking for Eros.

As I walk through the halls I hear all of a sudden music playing from the west side of the house.

Eros must be in the gym but than again it's Eros we're talking about. That man don't ever be in the gym he still looks perfectly fitted but my curiosity got the best of me so I had to investigate.

I follow the sound of the music and once I'm closer I can make out what the song is but than I'm all of a sudden mesmerized in a trance hearing an angelic voice singing.

I walk faster to this heavenly voice until I see a goddess literally dancing in the gym while singing Do It by Chloe X Halle and don't ask me how I know when I have sisters.

She sang beautifully the song like silk. Her olive skin was glistening of sweat as her body gracefully danced to the melody.

Her long jet black hair was in a sloppy bun on the top of her head. I'm not gonna lie I think I started drool as I looked at her luscious body.

Especially her ass that was so fat each cheek was big as my head. And let me tell you her ass jiggled with every single moment.

The way her Nike spandex hugged round hips and thick thighs made me instantly hard. Not to mention that her ass is basically out of the spandex.

My eyes move up her body but not without making sure to fully take her in not missing a beat.

I can't believe how small her waist is and how flat her stomach is, I think I even seen some abs.

Now her breast are something magnificent seeing how their are the perfect size and they bounce with each action of hers.

She has the perfect hourglass body and beautiful face making me more intrigued on by who she is.

I mean I've never seen her before and I wonder what she is to the Ferrero's.

Focusing backing on her beautiful voice she sings the rest of the song as she grinds her body in the air gracefully and seductively.

I'm just with the crew

We ain't out here looking for boo

'Cause some nights be better with you

It's a "homies only" kind of mood

And tonight, we on a hundred

One hundred

No drama, no baby mamas, keepin' it cute

Ooh, ooh

That's just what I do, do, do

And that's just how we do it, do it, do it

Yeah, that's just how we do it, do it, do it

You liking what I do? Do you? (That's just how we do it)

Know how to keep it cool, ooh, ooh (that's just how we do it)

And that's just how we do it

Yeah, that's just how we do it (that's just how we do it)

And you could do it too, ooh, ooh, ooh

Ooh, ooh

That's just what I do, do, do

And that's just how we do it, do it, do it

Yeah, that's just how we do it, do it, do it

You liking what I do? Do you? (That's just how we do it)

Know how to keep it cool, ooh, ooh (that's just how we do it)

And that's just how we do it (that's just how we do it)

Yeah, that's just how we do it

And you could do it too, ooh, ooh

Yeah, that's just how we do it

When she finished the dance our eyes connected and I stare deeply into the alluring cat like light electric blue eyes.

It felt as if we were in a euphoric moment drawing us together and that no one could distract us from one another.

I walked closer to her as she stood there breathing deeply.

"Ciao bambina." I say breathlessly.

(𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐆𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄:: Hello babygirl)

"Ciao bello." She says as her voice comes out like silk and I look at her slighly shocked yet amused that she knows Italian and that she called me handsome.

(𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐆𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄: Hello Handsome)

"What's your name bellissima." I ask slightly smirking at her.

(𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐆𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄: Beautiful)

"Neptune bello. How about you?" She asks while picking up a white towel wiping her forehead and grabbing a cold water bottle gulping it down.

As I stare in a trance at how sexy she is I realizing that she's Neptune, Eros baby sister the one that's been missing for years but he never mentioned that she was this sexy.

"Lucifer." She hums in response with a little smirk on her face as she slowly walked towards me swaying her hips.

I instantly gulped as I looked at her which is surprising because I'm Lucifer fucking Castro and I don't get nervous over any women!

"Well bello it was nice to meet you maybe we can hangout sometime." She whispers seductively in my ear but not before gently taking it in between her teeth slowly sucking on it.

I let out a low groan feeling my dick grow more rapidly from this sexy goddess. She smirks before trying to walk away in which I quickly grabbed her waist pulling her back to me causing her to gasp.

With one of my hands I wrap it around her neck and the other on her waist as she looked up at me through her lashes.

"I don't think so bellissima, look what you did." I growl as whisper against her lips as I press my lower region into her stomach in which she only smirks.

Somehow she unwraps my hand from around her throat and gets on her knees in front of my throbbing dick.

I looked at her confused at what she's doing but than my eyes widen when I feel her palm massaging the front of my dick through my pants.

"What are you doing!" I look at her as if she's crazy.

"I'm fixing the problem." I can't possible let her do this. It would be wrong seeing that I'm her brothers best friend but right now all my common sense got thrown out the window the moment I looked into those alluring eyes.

She unbuckles belt then unzips my pants as I watch all of her actions. As soon as she pulls out my solid rock cock she looks at it with wide eyes.

Right now I couldn't be happier to be the length I am seeing how surprised she is. I'm glad that I'm twelve inches thick and length wise.

Out of nowhere she spit in her hand before using her small tattooed hand to stroke my length. I shuddered from this action which only encouraged her to lick the tip.

My breathes became heavier as she lightly sucks on the tip teasing me.

"Smettila di prendermi in giro piccola volpe." I growl animalistic.

(𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐆𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄: Stop teasing me you little vixen)

With that she full goes down on my length not gagging once as I shudder from my tip touching the back of her throat.

She left one of her hands on my shaft but moved her head up and down while twisting the hand and her tongue as if it was a special technique.

At this point my eyes rolled to the back of my head and my toes curled from how good she's giving me head.

Never in my life have I've gotten the best head before today.

"Fanculo bambina! Proprio così!" I groan out with my hand tangled in her hair while I move my hips in and out as I throat fuck her. She takes my dick like the good girl she is as it touches the back of her throat going further.

(𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐆𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄: Fuck baby girl! That's right!)

Drool and slobber got onto the hardwood floor yet we didn't care as she continued devouring my dick.

With her free hand she kneads my balls then moves them to her mouth while still sucking on my dick at the same time.

Ten minutes later I'm about to bust in her mouth. With a sudden shock in my body causing it to jolt forward in her mouth my cum hit the back of her throat and she swallowed all of it while continuing to suck even afterwards.

It was so fucking hard to hold back all the moans that was trying to escape my throat but I just stuck with throaty groans instead.

My breath was rapid as she stopped sucking pulling my dick out her mouth with a pop sound and looked up at me smiling before getting up and grabbing her things.

"That was fun maybe we'll be able to do more bello some other time." She says before exiting the gym leaving me stunned.

I quickly pulled up my boxers and pants fixing myself as I going up to Atticus's office but one thing was on my mind.

I can't believe I just got the best head in my life from my best friends little sister. 

Merda!

——————————

𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲! 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

701K 14.5K 63
Laura Giovanna Scarlett Rossi/Black is a 17-year-old girl living a complicated life. Laura grew up being abused physically, mentally, and emotionally...
595K 63K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
7.2K 329 19
-BOOK 2 OF BORN IN BLOOD- Silas is now 21 living in England with her family, friends, and boyfriend Ramiro. Everything seems perfect.. right..? But...
3.3K 349 54
At the tender age, a vibrant young girl was snatched away from her loving family, forced to endure 13 long years under the oppressive rule of her cal...