𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 (𝐃𝐈�...

By Theyenvy_kemijah

Even the purest souls has a bit of darkness. Meet Neptune, Cassius, and Adonis Ferrero. Three triplets who've... More

𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐭.𝟐
𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐬 & 𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧/ 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐭.𝟐
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞:
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈𝐈

4.5K 75 23
By Theyenvy_kemijah

Its been a week since we arrived in Madrid, Spain and since we went to our biologicals having that incident.

After that incident we haven't been back yet although we are still trying to settle down with unpacking everything.

Our stuff from our house in Perth was shipped so I had to unpack the whole house myself.

I finally got done with everything today, it was later at night now and the triplets were asleep in their new rooms.

The triplets and Cassius has been in their gaming rooms since we walked through the door.

I made sure that this house had two separate gaming rooms one for Cassius and the other for the triplets.

(𝐀/𝐍: 𝐒𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐛𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚)

I've been looking for a new daycare for the triplets to go to and I've finally found one that will be perfect for them.

But seeing that it's early March they aren't going to be attending until next week.

While they go everyday from the time we go to school I'll have guards posted outside the perimeter not allowing anyone besides us to take them and all the staff know that as well.

After I put the triplets to bed I got a text indicating I had a mission tonight. My target was last spotted at the club so it was a win win for me.

I hopped in the shower and washed my long hair and body with my Vanilla and Rose body wash and shampoo and conditioner.

I was in the shower for about an hour when I finally got done. I didn't have to shave anything because unlike most people I don't grow body hair thankfully and if I do I always get wax's.

I wrap a fluffy white towel around my body and one around my hair stepping out of the shower into the steamy bathroom.

Drying myself off I take out my Vaseline body oil and moisturize my body with it then I lather myself with lotion making my skin super soft.

Once I'm lotioned up I get out my body shimmer putting it on my chest making it pop more so that it will be illuminated by the flashing color lights of the club.

I walk out the bathroom letting all the steamy out into my room as I walk towards my walk in closet.

Once I'm inside I drop the towel that was around my body but leave the one wrapped around my head on.

I go throughout my draw full of undergarments searching for the perfect lingerie set to wear tonight.

At least if I'm gonna to the club I can get some dick at the same time.

Finally I found the perfect black lace lingerie thong set.

I shimmy on the frailly thong as it goes past my thick thighs up in between my ass cheeks. I straighten it out making it look perfect against my skin before I put on the matching bra.

Once I had the set on I looked in my full body vanity mirror to see that I looked sexy as hell.

Now walking over to my clubbing section I find the perfect outfit with matching shoes, purse, and jewelry.

I slip on past my thick thighs this body-con sparkly short mini skirt that huge my curves perfectly.

It makes my ass look humongous as well. I put on the matching sparkly black bra looking crop top and it wraps around my small snatched waist a couple times before I tie it in the back.

The string pressed against my waist makes it look extra small. I made sure when I was tying it around that it didn't get caught in my belly button ring and made sure to show it off.

My boobs looked absolutely amazing in the outfit as well. They were pushed up and a bit together but not enough so that you can see my tattoo that's right in the middle of my breast.

I'm glad my boobs aren't too big and aren't too small, they're a perfect C32.

Once I'm dressed I walk over to my vanity desk and take a seat, taking the towel off my head I throw it across the room into the dirty laundry basket now getting ready to focus on my hair.

I just went with a simple look of straightening it and parting it in the middle. By the time I was done my arms were exhausted from how long it took.

Now for my makeup I did a Smokey eye natural makeup look yet I put on dramatic false eyelashes which is my favorite.

I did a full face of makeup and for my lips I went with a color closer to my lip shade. So I outlined my lips with a darker one before doing my lip shade and blending it before I put on lip gloss.

Looking at my reflection in the mirror I looked like a whole ass baddie but than again I do everyday.

Now getting up from my seat I slip on my black stilettos with the red bottoms really topping off the look I was going for.

For my jewelry I put on some hoop earnings, rings, and some necklaces. I grab my black YSL crossbody purse and stuff everything I need in it.

My heels clicked against the wood floor as I made my way out the closet towards the book shelf on my wall and pulling a book revealing the secret door to one of the weapon rooms I got installed.

Each of our rooms has one for precautionary procedures.

I walk inside the weapons room where it also has cameras set up all over the place just in case as well.

Looking through my selections of weapons I choose out a small handgun putting in the poison bullets they're brand new from our companies new lines of weapons.

I grab an AK47 and a couple of knives placing a couple on me and the rest in my bag before I head out.

The weapons room closes behind me and I walk out my room down the quiet halls where guards are placed looking at me lustfully which I ignore going to the triplets rooms to check on them.

The only thing you can hear in the halls is the echoing of my heels against the hardwood floor. I go through the door leading to the triplets room which leads me to a mini suite.  Zaavan, Zacarias, and Zaylee all stay in the same area yet it's like a mini suite where you go into the main living room and theirs doors for each of their rooms.

I first check on Zaavan my oldest baby whose fast asleep sucking on his binkie curled up with his mini elephant and blanket.

I give him on the forehead before moving on to Zacarias my second oldest seeing he's the same way but cuddled up with his kangaroo stuffed animal.

Now last but not least my baby girl Zaylee who just like me is the baby of the three.

I walk into her room to see she's fast asleep snoring lightly with her dinosaur stuffed animal cuddled up. I give her forehead a kiss and exit their room completely.

Unlike most young girls Zaylee is like me when I was young. She's more into boy things than girls and I'm totally fine with that.

Yet although she loves to get down with the boys and show them she's better at it she still loves fashion and to dress up.

That's something she's super passionate about and I can see that one day she'll make a good fashion designer.

Anyways I know make my way towards the garage getting inside my white sports car.

I turn on the engine letting it purr to life making me feel tingles in my stomach of excitement. I haven't been on a mission for a couple weeks so I'm more then ready to get on with this.

Opening the garage door with the button on the sunroof control I zoom out of there with it closing behind me.

I decided to leave the top on because the wind is blowing at this starry night. Driving fast down the driveway by the time I get to the get it's already open for me since the guards inside probably informed them.

Zooming at high speed on the highway towards the lite up city I head to the club my target was last seen it within forty-five minutes.

I check the clock on my phone seeing that it's already twelve o'clock In the morning. I park the car right in front of the busy club, in front of the valet and get out.

As soon as I get paparazzi snaps pictures at me in which I make sure they get my good side but than again every angle of me is good.

My skirt rides up a little causing me to pull it down as I hand the valet my keys. I walk up towards the guard in which he quickly opens the door for me letting me into the dark club.

The paparazzi might of taken pictures of me but it won't make a difference because Cassius can always hack into their systems and delete it if necessary.

Although we said we were gonna stay low I can't help but be a social butterfly. I mean I am an social media influencer and a public figure.

Besides from my legal business and illegal ones I'm an Instagram model, famous tik toker, I've done maybe two YouTube videos and have a billionaire subscribers.

I'm on covers of magazines and billboards so it's kind of hard for us to lay low when your know around the world already.

My heels click against the marble floor of the halls echoing only a little seeing the the music from the club is super loud that you can hear it down the street.

As soon as I enter the room my nose catches a wift of must, alcohol, weed, sexy and sweaty bodies dancing on one another.

It almost makes you want to barf but I continue on walking through the crowd. This club isn't as popular as ours but theirs still a lot of people in here.

I go up to the bar taking a seat, crossing one of my thick legs over the others having my skirt ride up a bit.

The bartender who was kind of cute made his way towards me.

"What can I get you beautiful?" He asked with a charming smile.

"Let me get a vodka on the rocks and a whiskey." I say and he nods before leaving to go prepare my drinks.

I take out my phone looking at the text message the random number sent me.

Benjamin Semenov

Age: 54 Years Old

Appearance: Dark black hair, pale, forest green eyes, beer belly, 6'1

Last seen: Madrid Spain at club

Wanted: Kidnapping, Raping, Stealing from mafias, and human trafficking

Involved in: Human trafficking

Works for the Russian Mafia

Abuses his wife Aksana Semenov and daughter Alina Semenov

Rapes his wife and daughter

Forced Aksana to marry him

Raped her resulting to having Alina

Amount for kill: $300,000

After looking at it I look around the club again until I finally spot Benjamin in the VIP section with a whole bunch of naked women grinding on him as he smirks with a drink in his hand.

No doubt the reasons he's even allowed in there is because of the money he steals making him look rich.

Thank fucking goodness he's one ugly mother fucker. He's literally missing a tooth in the front of his mouth and he has several gold teeth making him look even worse.

But for those girls over their kiss and grinding all over him they don't seem to mind at all which makes me shiver in disgust.

He's grabbing on these women inappropriately which they don't seemed to mind and they end up naked in front of him which he gladly drools.

I bend down pretending to fix my heel while giving him a full display of my breast trying to catch his attention in which it worked.

I look up at him through my lashes in which he was now staring at me with lust before I got up and turned towards the bartender who brought back my drink.

As I gulp down my vodka I move on to my whisk sipping it slowly until then I hear my targets voice start speaking to me.

"What is a gorgeous lady like yourself sitting her alone?" His thick Russian asked as he took a seat in front of me.

Of course he would use a mans every pick up line.

So original.

"My broke up with me and I decided to go out and show him what he's missing and maybe have a little fun too." I say using my dumb chick voice and bitting my lip seductively while looking him up and down.

He gives me a smirk before he places a hand on my knee moving it up slowly.

"I can show you a good time gorgeous." He says while smirking showing off his ugly teeth making me cringe on the inside.

I look up at him and nod my head while trying not to barf right there. He takes this as an invite to wrap his crusty unlotioned hand around my waist and grab my ass as we walk to the back.

The hand that keeps touching me is getting cut off.

We make it to the back in a quiet area. I push him down onto the sofa and straddle his lap as I begin to grind on him as if I'm giving him a lap dance.

"Such a good little girl." He moans grabbing my ass roughly. I felt disgusted when I felt his boner in his pants and he couldn't hold back his moan.

I pick up my pace continuously grinding on his cock as he throws his head back closing his eyes and moaning.

This gives me the opportunity to take out my knife and stab him right in the gut causing him to scream out in pain.

Thankfully the music so loud that no one can hear what's going on back here.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU CRAZY ASS BITCH!" He screams in pain while I roll my eyes at him.

I get up off his lap and grab my purse with my gun and silencer. His eyes wide in fear.

"Benjamin Semenov I heard you like to do bad things to innocent people. Such as kidnap, human trafficking, drug, and steal from very powerful people." I say with a sadistic smirk

"W-who are you?" He stutters in fear.

"Enchantress." I say and he cries out pleading for his life.

"Please spare me I have a wife and daughter at home." He begged while still holding his gushing out beer belly of blood.

I let out a psychotic chuckle which he turns pale as a ghost.

"You mean the wife you abuse and rape? Or do you mean the daughter in which was consumed from you raping her." I laugh while twirling my gun in one hand and my knife in the other.

"Those bitches deserved it-." Before he could finish speaking I slashed his throat in the space of an letter E watching him bleed out and now rolling over the floor.

One thing I despise most is liers, rapists and abusers. The more I looked at him the angrier I got.

He rolled around some more before I shot three times. Two in the heart and one in the middle of his forehead.

I watched him die instantly not just from being shot but from the bullets venom killing the person instantly.

I looked at his lifeless body bleed out on the ground before I left the room I took a picture and sent it to the unknown number as they sent my pay to my bank account and making sure I wasn't caught on camera leaving the club.

I wrote on his forehead Enchant so that people know it was me especially when they put it on the news.

That's how everyone knows it's me because I mark my victims with Enchant and leave the bloodline full of venom.

Once I left the club I decided to go home because I was more than exhausted from killing that ugly fucker but not before I stopped and attended to business.

I put the address in my gpa and I followed the navigation speeding through the busy traffic of the night.

Within thirty minutes I reached my destination at this small house that looked deserted.

Getting out of my car I walking past the broke beer bottles in lawn I walk up the creaky broken steps.

For a mother fucker with a whole bunch of stolen money he's really living in a dumb.

I knock on the door waiting for someone to answer yet no ones came for five minutes now. So being the impatient bitch I am I open the unlocked door and walk inside.

Inside the house theirs no light shining at all maybe one but it barely makes it visible.

I heard whimpers and small cries coming from behind the couch.

"Its okay you can come out no ones gonna hurt you." I say softly in which I see a young women who's in her early twenties holding a newborn baby.

The young women is absolutely gorgeous with her long blonde hair that's super dirty from the lack of taking showers.

She was super skinny to the point you can see her bones almost.

"W-who are you?" She asked scardly.

"I'm just someone who's gonna offer you a better life for yourself and your daughter." I say walking towards her slowly in which she backs up against the wall while holding her daughter protectively.

"B-but h-he'll come after us." She sobbed quietly.

"He's dead sweetie you have nothing to worry about anymore, so let's leave this dumb and take you somewhere more safe." I'm not trying to be rude but than again I don't do sweet unless it's my own children.

She looked at me in shock but shook her head with a yes and got up following me outside were one of my men was waiting for me.

Aksana limped behind me as I was her shield.

"Take Ms. Semenov and her daughter to our safe house, also make sure to get her everything that she's needed and talk to her about her future plan." I say to the body guard who opens the door for her.

I look at her and give her a simple nod indicating for her to go in which she gives a small one back before she gives me a mouthed thank you and getting inside the car.

I watch the driver drive away and I hop in my car before heading home after the long night that I had sleep is in my best interest right now!

——————————

𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

(𝐀/𝐍: 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 23.7K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
32K 787 38
Alessandra has been through a lot at a young age from being kidnapped at the young age of two by her fathers mafia enemy the Russians and the abuse a...
3.3K 349 54
At the tender age, a vibrant young girl was snatched away from her loving family, forced to endure 13 long years under the oppressive rule of her cal...
84.2K 4.3K 19
a novice servant begins working at the kaido family palace, and finds himself becoming familiar with the young prince who lives there. reached #1 in...