Give Me a Break (Discontinued...

By maehwa_blossom

Kang Minju is a normal human being doing normal things but gets transferred into a different world with magic... More

Profile Edited 7/15/2021
Refrences on What Minju Would Wear
Intro
Prologue Chapter 1
Prologue Chapter 2
Prologue Chapter 3
Prologue Chapter 4
Minju's Thoughts
Coming out to the ADeuce combo
Episode 1-1
Episode 1-2
Episode 1-3
Episode 1-4
Episode 1-5
Coming out to Heartslabyul
Minju's Weekend
Episode 2-1
Episode 2-2
Minju's Thoughts + Nicknames
NRC Group chat
Episode 2-3
Episode 2-4
I somewhat drew my OC
Episode 2-5
Episode 2-6
Coming Out To Everyone
Going on Hiatus *please read*
*Discontinued* + New story announcement

Minju's Little Hobby

24 0 0
By maehwa_blossom

(He/They)

Ever since the incidents, I had no time to take a break so I'll use the weekend to sleep and do something calming, Minju thought to themself. For the first few hours, Minju was sleeping until he was awakened by a knock. Slowly walking to the door trying to awaken from their slumber Minju saw Ace, Deuce, and Jack in the lounge.

"Hello, Goodbye," Minju said as they turned and went back to their room closing the door.

They followed Minju but weren't able to go into the room.

"Minju come on let's do something~," Ace said.

"We shouldn't have bothered them," Deuce said.

"Yeah, we should leave them alone," Jack said.

"Hell no," Ace said while barging into the room.

"Get out," Minju said while throwing a pillow."

"No, now get out were going to leave I'm bored so let's do something." Ace said while dragging Minju's blanket.

"Ace I think you should stop," Deuce said.

"You were bored so you dragged me here I'm leaving," Jack said.

"Thank you so could you guys also leave please I want to take a break honestly what's the point of taking a break if someone is going to disturb it. I'll join you later so you guys enjoy first."

"Fine fine, but you better join us." Ace said.

"Take your time," Deuce said.

"While you're at it Jack could you take Grim along I can't take care of anything right now, make sure they don't do anything dumb, if they do well that sucks I'll have to clean it up and we will have some broken bones so please watch them make sure they don't do anything,"

"Fine,"

"What why Jack why not me." Ace said

"If you don't Iike it I'll walk to your dorm and ask Riddle to be your supervisor,"

"No thanks,"

"Now goodbye,"

"See ya," Ace said.

"See you later," Deuce and Jack said.

Minju went back to his bed and went to sleep for a few hours, after Minju woke up they thought, I don't really want to be around Ace and the others right now it's too hyper, I know, I'll ask Crowley for money I have wanted to crochet little dolls but I haven't been able to do it, oh and I should ask him for a gumdo (Gumdo (or Kumdo) is a Korean adaptation of the swords used in Japanese Kendo. Because Gumdo requires coordination more than athletic prowess, gumdo practice is often popular with older taekwondo students.) Let's see how much I can get out of him or I can ask Leona, I'll think about it as I get ready.

Minju got ready and left to go to Savanaclaw dorm. I'll go to Savanaclaw then Crowley because I would need permission for the gumdo if I ever get one, Minju thought.

At Savanaclaw.

"Hey, have you seen Leona?" Minju asked one of the passing students.

"U-um they are in the lounge ma'am."

"Thanks but if it's ok could you call me sir for now."

"Ok."

Walking to the lounge.

Where is it dang this place is confusing? Oh is that Ruggie-san.

"Ruggie-san could you take me to the lounge I kinda need to see Leona."

"Ruggie is fine, sure I can take you to the lounge but why do you need to see Leona?"

"To ask him for money."

"He may be rich but he doesn't give out money."

"I know but I have blackmail not really but somewhat blackmail you can say,"

"Why do you need money?"

"I want to crochet I've been doing it for a while when I was in my world and it helps me wind down."

"What would you make?"

"Maybe a cardigan because it is getting colder, I also want to make some dolls if you want I can make you a scarf, I just need money if not I'll have to ask Crowley to give me a paying job."

"I appreciate the scarf but I've been wondering for a while why do you call the headmaster by his first name?"

"Because he shouldn't be one. Honestly can't he pay for a therapist like we already had 2 overblots a lot of people got hurt and there's probably going to be another overblot if he doesn't do anything other than worry about the school reputation."

"You really care about the students don't you."

"I guess you could say that I'm honestly worried about our mental health."

"Were here."

"Thanks, Ruggie," Minju said with a smile.

"Y-your welcome."

In the lounge.

"Leona your rich right could I borrow some money please, or you could buy me yarn. Please,"

"Leave me alone I'm trying to sleep,"

"Then at least sleep on your bed and don't disturb the other students,"

"No, just let me sleep"

"Ok have fun sleeping I'll just be working then."

"ugh fine I'll help you what do you need."

"I don't know the exact pricing so you want to go shopping together."

"No, I'm leaving."

"No your coming with me," Minju said as he started dragging Leona.

There were a few complaints and arguing on the way to Sam's, but they made it there in one piece.

"Hi, Sam-san,"

"Well if it isn't Minju-san and Leona."

"Sam-san where is your yarn and your crochet hooks I've been wanting to get back into it but I'm a bit broke so I brought Leona."

"I didn't agree to this."

"I don't care,"

"The yarn and the supplies are over there,"

"Thank you, hey Leona do you want something made like a scarf or a hat?"

"I don't want anything,"

"Fine then more yarn for me."

"Are you done?"

"Yep, I just need a few balls of yarn and the supplies."

After paying.

"Thanks, Leona, I'm going to go home to work on my projects."

"Have fun."

"Thanks again for buying this If not I wouldn't have been able to enjoy myself."

"Your welcome."

"I'll make you something and you have to wear it."

Minju and Leona part ways. Minju found a nice area to sit and make the scarf for Ruggie after an hour or two Minju finished.

"This would look so cute on him I hope he likes it."

"Hey Minju what are you doing?" Riddle said as he sat down next to Minju.

"Oh hi Riddle, I'm right now crocheting myself a cardigan."

"You can crochet?"

"Yeah I've been doing it for a while back home but I couldn't do it here but I managed to get money from Leona."

"If it's ok could I watch you crochet?"

"Sure stay for as long as you want."

Minju started making the parts for the cardigan and Riddle watches him, another hour passes and it is close to nightfall, Riddle started to get drowsy.

"Hey Riddle if you're getting tired you I can be your pillow, you can use my shoulder or my lap."

"No, I shouldn't you're working on your project."

"It's fine I should take a break too."

"If it's ok then could I use your lap... please."

"Go ahead I don't mind," Minju said while tapping his lap with his hands.

"Um ok, thanks."

"You worked hard to use this time to rest if you sleep I can bring you over to your dorm so don't be so stiff and relax," Minju said as he stroked Riddles' head.

After a few minutes, the sun was about to go down.

"Oh Riddle's already asleep, I should carry him to his dorm."

Minju slowly moved Riddle's head and carried him on his back. While Minju was walking to the dorm Riddle woke up.

"M-Minju," Riddle was bright red but because the sun setting Minju could not see.

"Oh, your awake did you have a nice nap."

"Yeah, but could you put me down it's a bit embarrassing."

"Fine but make sure to get enough rest and don't overwork yourself," Minji said while crouching so Riddle could get off.

"I'll walk you to your dorm,"

"Ok but could we stop by the tree I need to get the bag of stuff I was going to get it after dropping you off but I guess we don't have to do that."

"I don't mind a detour."

The walk to the Mirror chamber was calm and quiet.

"We're here," Riddle said.

"Thanks for walking with me you can get back to your dorm right?"

"I can get back."

"Bye-bye, see you later Riddle."

"See you later Minju," Riddle said as he turned away flushed.

A few days later

(They/Them)

"Ruggie I found you"

"Minju-san what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I have your scarf," Minju said as they wrapped it around Ruggie.

"Already?"

"I actually finished it the day I got the yarn but I was working on other projects that I couldn't give it to you."

"Thanks, I needed a scarf."

"Your welcome, do you know where Leona is I have a hat he has to wear but I can't find him."

"Leona is in the garden sleeping."

"Thanks," Minju said while running to the garden.

Garden

Minju saw Leona sleeping so they snuck up to him to put the hat on him.

"What are you trying to do?" Leona asked.

"Dang it. I was just going to put this hat on you."

(Something like this *Not my image credit to the creator*)

"What is that?"

"It's a strawberry hat why you don't like it? Then I'll take it. You know it's rude not to accept gifts." Minju said as they started leaving.

"Fine, I'll take it," Leona said as he took the hat and wore it.

"You look cute but it doesn't fit you, dang I wish I have a phone then I could take pictures."

"Then why did you make it?"

"Why not, I'm bored. Keep it."

"Fine."

"Ok see ya got to go," Minju said as she ran off.

"They never give me a chance to say anything," Leona said as he went back to sleep.

At Heartslabyul

"Riddle I made you something."

"For me?"

"It's a flower crown isn't it pretty?"

"Thanks, and yes it is pretty," Riddle said with a big smile.

"Your welcome I hope you like it,"

"Do you want to stay here and hang out?"

"I would love to but I haven't really been able to have time to myself, I'm so sorry."

"It's ok maybe next time."

"I'm sorry, maybe later," Minju said while giving Riddle a little peck on the cheek as they went to their dorm.

Ramshackle

"Finally time to myself, now that I think about it I've been ignoring the trio for a few days and nothing happened... That might be a problem but not right now let's finished this cardigan." Minju said as they worked on their project. Meanwhile with the trio were causing trouble for Jack. 

(A/n: Because school is starting I will be posting way less but I will try to post once every two weeks. Thank you to the people who read this story and please continue to read it. Thank you.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 380 72
Alerie Lewyn known by others yet forgotten, wakes up in the coffin at the prestigious school Night Raven College in Twisted Wonderland with no memory...
27.8K 474 46
TWST Headcannons ALL THE WAY. If you wanna request something even oneshots feel free I won't bite your head off.
12.4K 224 21
Hatsukoi[初恋]: First love in japanese "How are you doing today? I wonder..." I'm so excited to see how this one turns out! Comments and votes are appe...
20.4K 927 26
From being reincarnated into a rich girl with abusive parents in a world full of fantasies and magic (and Disney apparently), she could only imagine...