The Chosen One's

By delicate_pearl

Arranged marriage's,where the bride and groom are selected by our folks.A martial union between two people. M... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
EPILOGUE

27

11.3K 515 168
By delicate_pearl

MAHIR

My blood boiled when I saw Shaan hugging Bela.I hit him hard not able to control myself.I don't know why I reacted like that.He was their friend but I reacted so violently.

I'm sorry man!

We were going back to our home and Bela was still worried staring at me,
"Bela I'm..sorry for that",I apologized.

"OK..but what happened to you?You are looking worried",she asked and I calmed myself down.

"Nothing Bela..I don't know I saw you and Shaan like that and suddenly...I'm so sorry",I said.

"Mahir?It's nothing like that...why would you think something like this"?Bela asked and now I fucked up.

"No Bela..I dint mean it like that...I'm sorry",I said and she looked away.

She is disappointed with me..fuck even I'm disappointed with myself today!

*****
I was looking at this busy city from my office.I acted like a jerk yesterday.I need to apologize to Shaan as he is Bela's friend.

"Sir...can we have your signatures here"?an employee walked in with some files.

"Ya..sure",I said grabbing a pen.

I read the papers and signed them,
"Please call Annu to my cabin",I said.

"Sir..Annu mam is on a leave today",she said and I was shocked.

"Leave?She took a leave"?I asked.

"Yes sir,she said she was not well",she said and I worried.

"Oh..OK..thank you",I said and she left.

Is she OK?Did something happen to her?

God..no..I need to talk to her!

Fuck..it's better I go and meet her.I should also talk to her regarding her love and all!!

I was on my way to Annu's apartment.I saw her door was ajar when I entered her floor.Why would she open the door like this?

I hurriedly walked towards the door and the scene in front of me made me red.

Shaan?

"Shaan...leave..leave me",Annu was trying to get out of his grip and he was trying to kiss her.

"You mother fucker",I barged towards him and ripped him apart from her.

"You bastard..what the fuck are you doing?"I hissed punching across his face now.

"No..Mahir sir...",Annu shouted when Shaan fell on the ground.

I grabbed his collar and punched straight on his face,
"What the fuck were you trying to do with her..you rouge",I punched him.

He punched me back this time,hard.Making me stumble back,leaving a cut on my lip.

"Shaan..what are you doing"?Annu shouted looking at both of us.

I held his collar and he held my collar,both digging holes at each other,
"Mahir sir..please listen to me..please leave him",Annu said trying to pull Shaan back.

"Shaan please..please hear me out..please Shaan",Annu begged and he left my collar.

"Mahir sir..please..I can explain",she cried and I left his collar,pushing him back.

"What will you explain ha?I saw it with my eye's,he was touching you inappropriately",I shouted and she flinched.

"Sir..it's not like what you are thinking..it's not....",she was saying but Shaan spoke.

"She is my girl,I would touch her the way I want",Shaan said glaring at me and I narrowed my eye's at her.

"Your girl?What do you mean by your girl"?I shouted.

Shaan looked at Annu accusingly and she looked at me with a teared filled eye's,
"Sir..he...Shaan is the one I loved",Annu said and I was shocked.

"What?This guy"?I asked.

"Annu..why are you calling him sir'?Shaan asked.

"I..I work in Mahir sir's office..I wanted to tell you but...",Annu said and Shaan looked at me.

"You never told me about this.Why"?Shaan asked Annu.

"That's no way your concern",I said and he looked at me with anger.

"And why dint you tell me about this Annu,about Shaan"?I asked looking at her and she sobbed.

"And that's not your concern",Shaan barked raising my anger to it's peaks.

"What the fuck did you say"?I said walking towards him and Annu came in between.

"Sir..I..beg you..please hear me out",Annu said joining her hands.

I backed off and she sobbed wiping her tears.I was still waiting for her explaination though,cleaning the cut on my lip with a cotton.

She was cleaning Shaan's wounds.He was already bruised with my punches from yesterday.And today few more were added.

But Shaan is the guy Annu loved?

Why dint she say it to me?She started hiding things from me.

"Annu..I don't have all day,explain or I will rip his heart out right now",I said and she looked at me.

"Sir please listen to me calmly..please Mahir sir",she said and I nodded.

"Sir..Shaan stays in Switzerland.He came to India few months back for his work.We both met each other in temple.He started liking me and he followed me till I spoke to him.

I spoke to him and..and I started liking him.We both spent some time together and we liked each other.He told me everything about himself..I'm the one who is still transparent towards him.

I..I love him",Annu said and I was just baffled.

"Why dint you tell me that you are working for this man?You would dodge my questions whenever I asked about your job",Shaan said and Annu looked guilty.

"That should not bother you,it's her life and her wish",I said.

"Exactly,it's her life.Why should she tell you about her love?Who are you to her"?he asked and my temper was raising.

"Shaan please..let me talk",Annu said and he glared at me.

"She stopped taking her medications because of you,thinking that she is in love with you.Are you happy about it"?I shouted at him.

"I know that..I was with her the next day when she got a panic attack",he said.

"Where were you the day she had a panic attack"?I asked.

"I was informed the next day from her maid,I was here the next second when I knew this.In fact I was in your wife's cafe that day.I left from there rushing to Annu",he said and I was shocked.

So much happened and Annu hid everything from me!

"Why dint you attend my marriage and reception Annu?Were you with him that time"?I asked and she nodded hesitatingly.

"So it's been months since you met this guy and you are saying it to me now"?I asked in disbelief.

"Sir..it's not like that..I wanted to tell you when I was sure myself..I was going to tell you sir",Annu said with a guilty face.

"Why the hell should she tell you"?Shaan asked with an angry look.

I stood up and walked towards him,
"Do you even know why she takes those medications"?I asked trying to maintain my calm.

"She takes them to overcome stress and panic attacks,mild depression",he answered.

"Do you know why she is in depression and those panic attacks"?I asked.

"I tried asking her,she said she would tell me one day",he said.

"Have you ever tried to find out?Have you ever talked to her about it"?I asked seething with anger.

"I don't do something which hurts her.She asked me to wait,and I would wait a forever for her",he said.

I looked at Annu and she was sobbing looking at me.I walked towards her and she hugged me,
"I'm sorry Mahir sir..I should have told you before hand...but I..I..wanted to take some time..I don't want to be betrayed again",she sobbed hugging me and I rubbed her back,calming her and myself.

"Look at me Annu",I said and she looked at me.

"You really love him"?I asked cupping her face.

"Yes sir..more than myself",she sobbed and I looked at Shaan.

This guy was burning with jealousy looking at me and Annu like this.

Burn..you bastard!

"I'm going to do a background check on him Annu..I can't approve of him just like that for you",I said.

"When she is just an employee in your office,why do care about her personal life?It's non of your business",Shaan spitted with anger.

"Shaan he is just not my boss..you don't know,I will..explain everything to you later",Annu said.

"When will that later come Annu?You said you can't reveal anything about yourself and I was OK with it.But not now,not after looking at you and Mahir like this.

And Mahir,Bela is a humble person.She loves you so much.Are you trying to cheat on her?"Shaan said and now my anger knew no bounds.

"I will pull out your tounge if you dare to speak like that",I said gripping his neck,choking him.

"Mahir sir..please..please leave him",Annu said pulling me apart from him.

"Shaan you know Bela mam?You met Mahir sir before?And why the hell are you talking to him like this?

Are you doubting on me?"Annu asked with hurtful expression.

"No I'm not doubting on you,I'm doubting on this guy.I saw the same love in his eye's for you,just as he have for Bela",Shaan said.

"Annu just tell him to shut the fuck up...or else I'm going to rip him apart into pieces",I said gritting my teeth.

"Shaan..Mahir sir is like a father figure to me.Do you want to know more"?Annu asked in disbelief and he looked confused.

"Annu..I don't care what he thinks of me.I really don't care.But I'm going to bury him alive if he tries to hurt you and I still dint approve your relationship with him",I warned her.

"We don't need your permission",Shaan said getting on my nerves.

"I thought you are a good man Mahir,why are you being so possessive for my girlfriend,even after you are married?"Shaan asked.

"That should not bother you,now please get the fuck out of here",I gritted my teeth.

"I won't be going anywhere leaving Annu here,especially with a man whore like you",Shaan said and Annu pushed him.

"Shaan..one more word about Mahir sir and I will forget about our love",Annu warned him and he glared at me.

I was a man whore,so man whores doesn't have any heart?

Any feelings?

"Annu I'm leaving.I will call you once I complete the background check on this guy",I said glaring at him.

"You better explain him about yourself,or else I will do it.And I will see weather he accepts you even after knowing your past or leave you like a douche",I said and he was radiating anger across me.

Annu nodded sobbing and I walked towards Shaan,
"I don't want to see you near Bela or Annu again.Stay away,from both",I warned him.

"I don't care about Bela,she is just my friend.And about Annu,not happening.I won't stay away from her",he said

I closed my eye's controlling myself and walked back to Annu,
"Take care and be safe",I said eyeing Shaan disgustingly.

"Nothing will happen to me sir,Shaan loves me",she said looking at him.

I forgot to observe Annu's happy giggles and flushed face when Shaan was trying to kiss her.In fact she was looking more than comfortable with him.

But still,I can't put Annu's life in danger.After everything happened to her,the pain she endured.I don't want to see her like a mess again,I don't want her to go through a heart break at this stage!!

I came back to my home after a hectic day and was working in my study.Bela also returned back and she was cooking in kitchen.

I've took maximum information about him from his YouTube videos and mailed them to my private investigator.I need to know everything about that guy.

BELA

I was cooking dinner for us after having a hectic day.Mahir is still working in his study room.I guess that trip left more work load on him.

I showered and came back setting the table for dinner.Mahir is still working?

I walked to his study and opened the door,he was talking on phone,no..he was shouting,
"Dad...I signed them today,please check properly...one minute hold on",he said talking to another person.

"Check your mails,I've mailed the minute details and in how many days can I expect information from you"?he talked trying to sound calm.

"Yes..please make it quick and I don't want to miss even a single detail about it",he said and hanged up.

"Yes dad..did you guys find them,yeah..wait I'm getting Vyom on con call",he said.

It's really not easy being a CEO for a well known company.He is taking a lot of work pressure on him.

I was waiting for his call to end,so that I could drag him for dinner.

"Yes Vyom I just mailed them to you,recheck and mail it to dad",he said checking something in his system.

"Not that one...I'm talking about media portals",he shouted.

God why is he shouting like this today?

"OK dad...I will meet you tomorrow and explain it.I'm hanging up",Mahir shouted.

He is talking to dad like this?

"Vyom what the fuck is happening,fire that useless manager tomorrow",Mahir hissed throwing his phone across the wall and that phone shattered.

I flinched at his actions.In these many months of my marriage,I've never seen him this angry!

"Fuck",he cursed banging his hand on the table and I gasped closing my mouth.

He realized that I was watching this whole scenario,he turned away and walked to get his broken phone.

I walked towards him when he was trying to fix his phone,
"Mahir...are you OK?"I asked sitting beside him.

"I'm fine..it's just the work pressure,you go",he said walking back to his table.

He opened his laptop again and wore his specticals,working on it again.I walked towards him and saw a cut on his lower lip.What happened?

"Mahir..baby..what happened?"I asked cupping his face and examining the cut.

It's like someone punched him hard!

"Bela..baby it's nothing,I'm busy right now.We will talk later",he said removing my hands.

"But Mahir it's turning purple..I will get.....",he cut me off.

"I told you I'm fine,why are you asking again and again?"he shouted shutting his laptop with a bang and I flinched stepping back.

Tears pooled my eye's with pain and fear!

He stood up and started walking towards the door.He haulted trying to fix his phone,but threw the phone across the room,damaging it completely.

My tears were freely flowing now.I'm sacred looking at him like this.He rarely gets angry,but he is no more a human when he gets angry!

He walked back across me and grabbed his pack of cigarettes which was on the study table and left without sparing a glance at me.

I was standing still,not knowing what to do.I wiped my tears and walked behind him.

He lit his cigarette and threw the lighter carelessly on the floor,walking to our balcony,shutting the slider with a thud.

I wiped my tears and placed the lighter on the coffee table.I'm trying my best to control my tears but they were not listening to me.

I don't know what to do now?

Should I talk to him?

What if he snaps at me again?

Our intercom was ringing,I composed myself and I attended the call,
"Hello",I tried to speak normally.

"Bela beta",I heard dad's voice.

"Yes..yes dad",I spoke controlling the lump in my throat.

"Mahir's phone is coming off,where is he"?he asked.

"Dad he..he is in balcony,alone",I said.

"Bela I guess he is so stressed today,he was snapping at every single thing while working.Just let him calm down.Please make him eat something beta",dad said.

"Yes dad I will,don't worry.You please take care",I said and he hanged up.

Everyone knows that he's got a bad temper!

I was waiting for him to come inside and he did.He took the lighter and went back,still not sparing a glance at me.

I sniffed wiping my tears.He is under work pressure and is angry for something.But he can't vent it out on me,I'm not his punching bag.

Enough is enough!

He needs to get his temper under control!

Does anyone behaves like a King-Kong when they are angry like this?

My King-Kong husband,I'm coming!

I walked towards our balcony and opened the slider,he heard me but still dint look back.He was leaning against the railing and puffing those good for nothing cancer causing sticks.

I hate them,I hate them more when Mahir smokes!

"Mahir..dinner is ready.Come",I said and he looked at me.

"I'm not hungry,you eat",he said puffing the smoke into the air.

I cringed at the smell!

"Mahir first calm down,come and eat",I said helding his hand and he jerked away my had.

Tears brimmed in my eye's but I blinked them back,
"Mahir it's already late,come and have dinner",I said and he nodded his head as 'no' puffing the cigarette.

My anger was raising inch by inch!

I dared and pulled that cigarette out of his mouth and tossed it in ash tray,
"Bela...what the hell"?he said looking at me irritated.

I glared at him and walked back to dining area to get food for him.I took a water bottle and walked back to balcony.

The scene in front of me made my anger reach to peaks.He was puffing another cigarette.God knows how many cigarettes he smoked seething in anger.

I placed the plate and bottle on the table with a thud and walked to him again,
"I told you to throw them away",I said tossing that stick in the ash tray.

"Bela what's this?"he said looking at the ash tray.

"Just shut up",I snapped at him and he was taken aback.

I saw his spray mint bottle on the table and got it for him,
"Do I need to spray it in your mouth now?"I asked handing him the pocket spray mint bottle.

He sprayed it in his mouth and tossed it on the couch looking at me.I held his hand and walked towards the couch,making him sit beside me.

"Drink",I said giving him the water bottle.

He drank water and placed the bottle back on the table looking at me baffled,
"Bela...I....",he was trying to say something but I cut him off.

"Use your mouth only for eating right now.Did you get that?"I asked and he nodded like a child.

I mixed the curry and made him eat with my hands.He was eating obediently without protesting.A small smile was tugging at his lips but he was trying not to show it.

I fed him the last morsel and he smiled chewing the food.I looked away and wiped his mouth,
"Now do whatever you want,break your phone,your system..break this house also",I said taking the plate and walked back to the kitchen.

He followed me like a lost puppy,smiling,showing of his perfect teeth.

How badly I want to break his teeth right now!

That's it Mister.You show your anger,I will show you the result of it.

Anger for anger!

I very well know how to tackle him!

Angry beast!

I wore the gloves and started doing few dishes which were left and he sat on the kitchen island,swinging his legs.

"Bela....baby?"he called me giving a sheepish smile.

I glared at him and dint respond,doing the dishes.

"Baby..did you eat?"he asked putting his hand on my shoulder.

I swatted his hand away and washed my hands glaring at him,
"Why do you care?Just go and break everything,shout on everyone",I said and he was blushing rubbing his nape.

He is blushing?

"Bela I'm sorry for snapping at you like that,I was really messed up in work",he stood up,coming close to me.

"I dint disturb you,I just asked about this cut and I'm sorry for it",I said walking away to lobby.

I gave food to my baby fishes and Mahir was smiling like an idiot.

Idiot!

"Baby I'm really sorry",he said hugging me.

"Sorry for what Mahir?Did you realize how you were behaving?"I said removing his hands from me.

"Dad was worried because of you,he called me and told to take care of you.What are you?A five year old kid?"I asked and now he was looking guilty.

"They are worried for your behavior,that's not the way to deal anger and stress Mahir",I said.

"Baby I'm so sorry...I won't do it again,I promise.I won't loose my temper like that",he said hugging me,kissing side of my neck.

"And those cigarettes?Are they you're friends?Just tell me,how many did you smoke?"I asked folding my hands.

"Tell me or else I won't allow you to touch me",I said and he looked worried.

"Baby please don't say like that,OK..I..I had three..no...four.I had four",he said and I cringed.

I looked at him with disbelief!

He will invite cancer to this home very soon if he keeps smoking like this!

"Baby I'm so sorry,they are just my stress relivers,I promise I will put it under control",he said kissing my cheek.

I cupped his face and examined the cut,
"How did you get this?"I asked caressing it with my finger.

Because no matter what,a scratch on him and I can't bear it!

"That..I just..the factory door..that's it",he said taking me in a hug,and I hugged him back.

I don't understand how a door does damage to his lips!

"I'm really sorry baby,I will never react again like this.The work stress,morning...I mean I was really pissed off",he said kissing my forehead.

"That's good,I know that you rarely get angry,but still you have to control it baby",I said cupping his face and he nodded.

He cupped my face and was about to kiss my lips,I kept my hand in between,
"What happened?"he asked moving back.

"Don't kiss me,go and kiss those cigarettes",I said standing up and walked towards kitchen.

He laughed and came back of me,he filled my plate with food and made me sit,even when I was protesting him,
"Open your mouth Bela",he said feeding me and I did.

He made me eat food and I walked back to lobby.He is trying to tame me now?Not going to work hubby.

"Baby I promise I will put smoking under control,now please don't play this touch-me-not with me",he said nuzzling his nose in my neck and I was internally laughing.

"No way hubby...not happening",I said pushing him.

"Really?You are challenging me?"he asked.

"I don't know,think whatever you want",I said walking towards kitchen.

I thought to make some chocolates and I kept the chocolate mix in the bowl.I forgot about it because of Mahir.

I poured the chocolate in a bowl and started whisking it,Mahir was walking towards me,tucking his hands in his pants.When did he remove his vest?

He stood behind me,breathing my scent,not allowing me to concentrate,
"Hmm...chocolate",he whispered huskily.

I poured two spoons of milk and started whisking it again.He slowly removed my robe from my shoulder,giving a soft kiss,
"Mah..Mahir..I'm working",I said.

"I'm not disturbing..you work",he said kissing near crook of my neck.

The hair on my neck stood still when he pulled my robe completely down,moving his fingers on my back.My silk night gown was on display.

"Mahir..what are you doing?"I asked when he was giving wet kisses on my shoulder,running his fingers gently on my arms.

"I want to eat chocolate",he said making me turn towards him.

That's it...I melted just like this chocolate!

"There's a...chocolate bar..in the fridge",I said moving back,but stupid me.I was hit with the kitchen island.

"Chocolate bar?"he scoffed.

He wrapped his hands around me and made me sit on the kitchen island,standing in between my legs,
"I'm going to eat it off from you Bela",he whispered huskily and goosebumps erupted all over my body.

He is going to fulfill one of my fantasy?

I gulped looking at him,he was smirking looking at the chocolate bowl and my lips.He dipped his fingers in the bowl and looked at me,he smeared some chocolate on my lips with his two fingers.I parted my lips when I felt his fingers teasing my lower lip.

He leaned down towards me and looked in between my lips and eyes.He rubbed his thumb finger gently on my lip,my chest was heaving up and down due to my ragged breaths.

When did the tables turn?

He licked my lower lip with his tongue and I clutched his shoulder.His hands slowly moved from in between my breasts and rested on my hips.He slowly started kissing my lips.

I was all hazy when I felt his breath mingling with mine,with a huge tint of chocolate.

"Shh..",I hissed when he bit and sucked my lower lip.

"Tasty chocolate",he said kissing me with raw lust,love,desire and passion.

I moaned in his mouth when his tongue was teasing mine and he pressed my hips,making me gasp.

He looked at me with his catastrophic eye's and slid my straps down from my shoulder,leaving them bare.

I'm a nut job,my eye's wandered his veiny hands,length of his bare toned chest and stopped at the trail of fine hair grazing his lower stomach and disappearing under his waistband.

My desire to cover his body with chocolate and lick it off is too overwhelming.

His eye's darkened with lusting so thick,even I can feel that.He stared into my eye's before drifting his chocolate covered finger's,from my cheek to throat,to upper part of my chest.Good amount of upper part of my left breast was exposed,where he smeared more chocolate.

My hooded gaze and chocolate covered breast drawed an animalistic growl from Mahir,before he attacks me,licking,nibbling my cheeks,my throat to my chocolate covered breast.

My breath hitched when he dragged his warm tongue over my peaks.Nibbling on my chest,he grabbed my bottom,kneading it roughly.His free hand cupped my breast,catching my peak through this silk cloth and tweaked it hard,making me almost moan his name loudly,
"Mahirrrr...",I moaned closing my eye's.

My moan caused him to loose control as he sunk his teeth into my soft flesh,very hard.Drawing tears from my eye's,
"Mahirr..please",I pleaded him,sinking my nails into his flesh.

My tears travel down my cheek landing onto Mahir's face,making him break down from his beast mode,
"God..baby...",he said rubbing his fingers on the freshly placed love bite.

Thank God he dint draw out blood,but his teeth marks were evident on my soft flesh.

"Are you a Vampire or a freaking werewolf Mahir?"I ask as I rub my thumb on the spot.

He cups my face and wipes my tears,
"Sorry baby,I loose my control when you call out my name",he said and next moment his lips were on mine.

This kiss had no lust,but only love!

Hot,eager,dominant!

He fists my hair tightly and presses his lips more into me.He roughly grabbed my breast which was freshly marked and pressed his thumb on my love bite,making me gasp in pain.He shoved his tongue inside me taking this as an opportunity.

This kiss continued for minutes and he finally sensed lack of my breath and released my mouth with an audible sound.

Not removing his hand from my hair,he latched on my mouth again.While his free hand moved inside my gown,touching the bare skin of my upper body.He drove his thigh in between my legs,pressing it onto my feminine part.

He pressed his thigh little hard,causing me moan loudly at the friction of his pants is causing in between my legs,while his arousal digging into my belly.

My fingers grip his shoulder and my nails dig into his skin,making him groan in my mouth.We both swallowed each other cries.

He finally let go off my hair and his hand moves inside my gown.Now both his hands teasing and playing with my breasts,he releases my mouth and starts peppering kisses on my cheeks,jaw,throat and shoulder.

I heard the intercom buzzing,
"Mahir...phone",I moaned when his hands were playing near band of my panties.

"I heard,..it better be important",he groaned removing his hands from my gown.

He gave me one last look and moved to lobby to attend the call,while I was still sitting like a deflowered girl right here.

What did just happen?

It's not the first time he is touching me,but still why I feel all new when he touches me?

He came back and looked at the chocolate wrappers.I blush looking at myself and him.My upper body is almost covered with chocolate and his red marks,his shoulders and chest had my claw marks,making me blush more and more.

"For whom you are making chocolates"?he asked wrapping his hands around me.

"I..that..for Shaan.A small gesture from us",I said and he stiffened moving away from me.

His body language changed,his face hard,jaw clenched,eye's furious and I gulped looking at him.

But he placed a soft tender kiss on my cheek and swatted away the chocolate bowl from the island.

I gasped and pulled back,looking at the chocolate sprawled across the floor.I was looking at him for an explaination.

"Accidents do happen Bela,I need to shower",he said walking out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 12.6K 40
Mahir Sehgal, the CEO of Sehgal group of Companies, didn't want to get married at any cost but due to pressure from his parents, he agreed to get mar...
157K 12.3K 47
As a successful business man, Mahir Shegal had everything he wants and the most important he had a loving wife Shravani, the love of his life. But fa...
77.8K 6.4K 24
simple and Beautiful love story 💓. WARNING : CLICHE ALERT! Another cliche I wrote when I was a teen. Read at your own risk. Cover credits : @__aa...
77.1K 6.7K 68
I'm back lovelies ...😉😉❤with my new FF which is obviously on our beloved BEHIR😍😍.... thank you guys for loving my previous FF "The unconditional...