RATCHET AND CLANK: TOGETHER...

By FerTheOne

RATCHET X RIVET = RIVETCH story starts a few moths after the defeat of both Nefarious, ( i Think Emperor Nefa... More

party with counterparts
I am with you
More than just friends
Feelings
what really means being together (pt. 1)
what really means being together (pt. 2)
*IMPORTANT MESSAGE*
is this. . . my fault?
Nefarious's revenge
True feelings
Best dream, Worst nightmare! [NOT LEMON]XD
Friendly fire
Fading Away
together again
"what is happening to you?"
halloween night [FIRST SPECIAL]
halloween night #2 [FIRST SPECIAL]
"missing friends"
Bonds
Merry Christmas [SECOND SPECIAL]
Traumas and Scars
Fear to lose Him

what really means being together (pt. 3)

1K 19 20
By FerTheOne

*Ratchet was in the shower because he wanted to apologize properly for his behavior*

Ratchet: why this is so difficult. . .what do I do?? some flowers? new hoverboots? a letter? wait. . . a bottle of wine could go. . . mmh but if we drink together again, i don't know what could happen. wait. . . i could send her a basket with the bottle, the flowers, and the letter. hmm, that' a fantastic idea, Ratchet. now, let's-

*as soon as he walks out the bathroom door, a granade breaks the window and activates. .*

Ratchet: what the- * rrraagh* 

*ratchet lies down, the grenade emits a deafening sound, which makes him fall to the ground*

*he can't take cover fast enough, but that's not important, that was a stun grenade, not created to be a mortal weapon.

* after a while, he sees a familiar person

Emp. Nefarious: Surprise, Ratchet! Hahah- Haaahah. yes. I am Back.

*ratchet obviously can't hear, but he knows what Nefarious is saying*

Ratchet: Nefarious! what are you-

* Ratchet could not finish the phrase that Nefarious made him pass out.*

Nefarious: load him into the ship!

thugs: yes, my lord!

* they do as Nefarious says, and they fly high in the sky, disappearing*

Nefarious: ( mmh. . . this plan was a bit too easy. . . it's only the first part, but still. . .)

Boss-Thug : My lord, what are the orders?

Nefarious: first of all, take all of his weapons, if they were strong enough to decimate us,in the past, I will use them to take out his friends.  

Boss-Thug: as you wish. my lord!

*Talking to other thugs*

-YOU HEARD THE BOSS, WHILE THE LOMBAX IS UNCONSCIOS, TAKE ALL HIS WEAPON!

Thug #2: mmh. . . what a weird weapon * talking about the drill-hound* hey, boss

Nefarious: ( *sigh* what a fool. . .) what is it?

Thug #2: well, i found a. . . umm, a drill? what am i supposed to do with this?

Nefarious: you? absolutely nothing! plus, i recognize that weapon. . . it is extremely dangerous!, put that " thing" down with the other weapons. when we get to my base I will try ALL THE WEAPONS. . . and with them, and the gadgets i have, i will be, finally, unstoppable!!

Thugs: *whispering* #3 - woah, what a plan, he is so cool.

                                           #4 - we will submit all of them

                                           #3 - you can say that!

                                           #5 -hey, guys! I heard the king is back, with new technologies. this will help                                                    us a lot!

                                           #4 - what? the King himself? but he never show up!

                                          #3 - yes. . .you know. . . his dad!

                                           #5 - OUR KING'S DAD?

                                           #3, # 4: SHHH, QUIET-

Nefarious: ENOUGH!! 

Thugs: sorry! my lord!

Boss-Thug: fools, have some respect!

Nefarious: Now . . . next step, my dear Ratchet. . .AHAHA. . . * touching his face while he is still unconscious*

Thug #2:*whisperingwhy is he laughing?

Thug #3: i- i don't know. . .

Thug #2: should we laugh too?

Nefarious: (now. . .as soon a we arrive, I want to test my new abilities, My dad gave them to me, i don't ant to disappoint him once again. . . and those weapons too. . .)

* meanwhile, rivet, kit and clank*

Clank: umm. . . this is really strange, Ratchet told me that told me he was coming to apologize. Rivet, i am sorry, i really tried. . . he told me that-

Rivet: Clank. . . thanks. . . for what you did, but. . . it seems that he is not in the right mood. . . and I can only think it's my fault! *a tear lines her face*

Clank: oh. . . Rivet. . . please, you know that is not your fault. . . you lied because you didn't want him to worry about you!, i know it, i undestand!

Rivet: yes but, *sigh* he didn't know this. . . and i am sorry! *cry*

Clank: oh. . . no, Rivet. . . it's all ok-

Kit: it was just an innocent lie. . . 

Rivet: maybe- *sigh* maybe now he doesn't want to talk to me anymore. . . 

Kit: Rivet. . . why do you say this?

Rivet: well. . . be- because *sigh* he is not here, yet!

Clank: look, Rivet: let's go inside, and when you feel better, you will go to him, if he doesn't want to come here! oh. . . and. . .Kit?

Kit: yes?

Clank: can you come with me for a second please?

Kit: but- what about Rivet?

Clank: i think it's better if she stays alone for a bit

*the two robots, sit down in the sofa and start talking*

Clank: i don't undestand. . .

Kit: what you mean?

clank: well. . . it was just a lie, still, Rivet is crying, and Ratchet. . .

Kit: yeah, i undestand what you are saying. . . to be honest i don't undestand this feeling too, but. . . what will you do if Ratchet suddenly begins to lie to you after all you two have done together?

Clank: mmh. . . yeah, is not a good thing, for sure, but. . . the two of them have only known each other for a few months, yet they have a very strong bond, think about it. . . Rivet's crying because she's thinking about Ratchet. I don't think that ever happened between me and him. ...

Kit: well, i could say the same thing. . . but i think is that this is a special case. . . you know. . . the are both Lombaxes. . . they are. . . Maybe the last survivors of the species. . . , they have a lot in common. . .

Clank: yeah, i know. . . well. . . i hope-

*Rivet approach them*

Kit: Rivet. . . how do you feel?

Rivet: *i am ok, now *trying to hold tears*, i want to talk to him.

Clank: well. . . if you are sure. . . let's go!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 402 48
[Ratchet and Clank Fanfiction AU] A malfunction at the Great Clock causes our favorite Lombax, Ratchet, to end up in an alternate reality where every...
102K 1.5K 22
***THIS STORY IS NOT COMPLETE. I AM TAKING A MENTAL HEALTH BREAK*** Meet Y/N, your average, coffee-addicted and broke college student desperately try...
6K 369 31
After the tragic deaths of both Skeppy and Badboyhalo, they meet again in the afterlife through their jobs. Spending more and more time together, the...
10.8K 68 10
Please give prompt ideas! What I'm comfortable writing: Partner/Partner. (m/f, f/f, m/m, adults or teens) Teens getting disciplined (but I usually...