Together || Hamilcast Oneshots

By vegemite-n-weetbix

Just a bunch of Hamilcast Oneshots because my friend and I make up the weirdest stuff. More

1- Grofflin (Jon and Lin)
2- Lippa (Lin and Pippa)
3- Janthony ( Jazzy and Anthony )
A Quick Note
4- Thookies (Thayne and Cookies)
Here is the name of the person I am writing with.
5- Chrinee (Chris and Renee)
7- Dazzy (Daveed and Jazzy)
8- Jazlin (Jazzy and Lin)
9- Piplie (Pippa and Leslie)
10- Linee (Lin and Renee)
11- Protective over Pippa
Note
12- Reveed (Renee and Daveed)
13- Lis (Lin and Chris)
Bai

6- Pipsauce (Groff and Pippa)

177 6 0
By vegemite-n-weetbix

No hate towards Groff. We know he's gay and support that. We just thought Pippa and Groff would be cute together.
Groffs POV
The one that made me not gay. The one and the only Pippa Soo. It would have been a normal day at the theatre if she hadn't walked in upset. I was the only one who realised that she was upset. We all knew that she'd just gone through a breakup with Justin. But I was the only one who knew how of had effected her. Today when she walked in, she was trying to look happy. No one else saw through her. Her sisters were in another part of the theatre. I called her over and took her into my dressing room.
"Hey girl. You ok today? You seem really upset," I ask. She looks at me and breaks down into tears. She shakes her head and falls into my open arms. I can feel her whole body shake with every sob she lets out. I sit us down. She leans into me and curls up.
"Hey, hey! Let it all out!" I say.
I didn't expect what happened next.
She leaned up to my face and kissed me hard. I let her kiss me and kiss her back.
This is what I've been waiting for my whole life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 11.4K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
369K 12.5K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
210K 9.5K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
1.9M 83.5K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC