𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢...

By bakud3kubnha

bakugou and deku have been dating since middle school but deku had to move to america because his mother died... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24 (end)
SMUTSHOTS BOOK! dekubaku/bakudeku
NEKO!BAKUGOU story up!! (dekubaku)

chapter 17

18.5K 386 274
By bakud3kubnha

little bit of spice

izuku woke up first to bakugous soft breathing. he looked down and smiled slightly at bakugous calm expression before going over the events of last night.

he grinned to himself as he came up with an idea.

he carefully moved bakugou off of his chest, lifting the blanket and throwing it off the bed too see bakugou fully exposed still naked body. he was still asleep, but shivered from the sudden coldness on his skin.

izuku started kissed down bakugous stomach to his v-line, then biting softly on bakugous sensitive thigh.

bakugou squirmed slightly in his sleep, but still not fully waking up.

izuku kissed and sucked on his thighs and around his pelvis, making dark marks and love bites. he then took bakugous cock into his hand, stroking it slowly to not wake bakugou.

bakugou moaned softly in his sleep, surprising izuku. he thought that bakugou would be awake by now, but that wasn't the case.

bakugous soft cock got hard from izukus stroking, bakugou squirming in his sleep and groaning.

izuku picked up the pace, spitting on the tip of bakugous cock and spreading it up and down as lube.

bakugou groaned, his eyes fluttering open. his face was still a little puffy from sleeping.

his mind was still hazy from waking up to this pleasure. he looked down with half lidded eyes to lock eyes with izuku.

bakugou shut his eyes and let his head fall back, "ah~! fuck... faster.." he moaned and mumbled, weakly bucking his hips up to met the strokes of izukus hand. his body still ached from last night, so when moving his hips a sharp pain hit him.

"shh, relax. just let me do it all." izuku spoke with a soft tone, grabbing bakugous hip with his free hand.

bakugou listened and stopped his hips, letting his body rest onto the bed while izuku still stroked him.

"you like it when you wake up to this huh?~" izuku chuckled as bakugou moaned and grunted.

"y-yes.. fuck im already close..." bakugou breathed out, his muscles tensing. he threw his head back in pleasure as izuku sped up hearing that.

"cumming!" bakugou says through clenched teeth. he squirmed slightly and his body twitched as cum shot out of his tip onto his lower stomach and izukus hand.

izuku hummed, taking his hand off and grabbing a rag to clean it off of bakugou and himself.

after cleaning up he climbed up and kissed bakugous forehead, "you did good kitten. now get some more rest." bakugou nodded tiredly, izuku picking up the blanket and laying it on top of bakugou so he was warm. bakugou snuggled into the blanket, already falling back asleep.

izuku got dressed and decided to treat bakugou today, since last night was his punishment.

he silently closed the door and walked down into the kitchen to make some breakfast for bakugou and himself. while cooking, he hears footsteps walk into the kitchen. he glances over his shoulder to see kirishima, but doesnt say anything. it was too early for this shit and he just wanted to have a peaceful day.

"hey midoriya.. uh i wanted to say im sorry. for invading bakugous privacy. i was just jealous, but last night i.. um, me and denki got together. i just want to be on ok terms at least since im bakugous best friend." kirishima explained nervously, rubbing the back of his neck.

izuku set whatever he was doing down on the counter and turned around. he crossed his arms and leaned backwards against the counter. "yeah, you were a real asshole. i understand jealousy makes you do stupid things but it doesn't excuse it. anyways, for katsuki's sake i don't want to be on bad terms. so yeah,  i could tolerate you i guess." izuku spoke, kirishima letting out a sigh of relief. "but if you ever flirt or do anything remotely intimate with katsuki—"

kirishima cut him off, "i wont. i promise. i have denki now."

izuku just sighed, turning back to the breakfast he was making. "this doesnt mean i like you or forgive you." he says without turning to look at kirishima. kirishima frowned a little but sighed, "i know." and that was the end of that conversation as he walked away up to his dorm.

~

bakugou woke up go a cold bed and sat up, realizing izuku was gone. he just layed back down and decided to wait for him to come back.

he thought about what happened this morning and last night, making his heart feel like it was swelling. he shook his head of those thoughts, not wanting to get too flustered.

he reached over and grabbed his phone off of the night stand and just lazily strolled through tiktok while waiting for izuku to come back.

he turned off his phone as he heard the door open and close. he looked over and saw izuku coming towards him with two trays of food. "izuku..? did you cook breakfast?" bakugou asked, yawning while sitting up in his bed. he was still naked, but the blanket covered his lower half.

izuku smiled warmly, "yeah i did. you deserve it after last night." he chuckled as bakugou rolled his eyes.

"yes the fuck i do, now give me the food." bakugou reached out for the tray. izuku gave the tray to bakugou, sitting down on the bed across from him.

they both ate and made small talk, until they were down eating. izuku took the trays and set them on the desk and sat back down, but this time picking bakugou up and setting bakugou down in his lap so he was leaning against his chest.

"well.. this morning while i was making breakfast kirishima came and talked to me." izuku sighed. he wasn't going to tell bakugou about how kirishima heard him last night, he would be so embarrassed that he wouldn't come out of his room for a month or more. and just overall stop hanging out with kirishima, and izuku wasn't going to stop bakugou from hanging out with his friend.

bakugou glanced behind him with his eyebrow raised, "dont tell me you killed him or something." bakugou knew about izukus disliking for kirishima, but not really understand the full thing.

"no, i didnt kill him. he just apologized and said he wanted to be on good terms. so i agreed for your sake since he's your friend." izuku rolled his eyes thinking about it.

bakugou chuckled under his breathe, "well thanks i guess. i don't want you guys at each others throats every time we hang out. its fucking annoying."

izuku didn't respond to that, but wrapped his arms around bakugous waist and pulled him closer. he snuggled into bakugous soft hair, closing his eyes.

bakugou sighed in content of being in the arms of izuku. he definitely needed it after last night. he knew it was a punishment but he needed some affection after that.

his whole body still ached, every single inch. but it was worth it.

"izu, can you go get me some pain killers? my body feels shitty." bakugou groaned. he felt izuku nod in his spikey hair, carefully removing himself from the bed trying not to make bakugous body ache even more.

"ill be back katsuki." izuku smiled and kissed bakugou, before quickly rushing out the room to get them as quick as possible.

bakugou chuckled at his behavior before attempting to get up. he winced as he felt his ankles throb as he stood, probably from him squirming when he his ankles rubbed and pulled against the silk that kept him tied down onto the bed.

he sighed and braced himself to walk, and changed into izuku hoodie and some sweats. nothing fancy, but very comfortable and cozy. the hoodie smelled of izukus cologne and body wash, making bakugou nuzzle his nose into it.

he walked to his bathroom and got ready, fixing up his hair a little, brushing his teeth, and putting on some eyeliner like usual.

when he walked back into the room izuku was already there, having two pills and a glass of water.

"here, take these." izuku handed it to him. "yeah yeah i know." bakugou popped the pills in his mouth and drank them down. he sighed and put the glass of water on his night stand.

"come on, lets go downstairs." izuku stood up, bringing bakugou with him. bakugou groaned but didnt complain, walking out of his dorm and downstairs to the lounge where some people were hanging out.

izuku leaned down and kissed bakugou cheek, "you can go to your friends katsuki, i love you." bakugou 'tsk' and looked away, "i love you too." he muttered.

izuku just chuckled and went over to todoroki, iida, and tokoyami.

bakugou sighed and sat by mina but his whole friend group was there though. mina squealed, "you guys are such a cute couple!" she shouted. bakugou curiously looks over and follows her line of sight. his eyes widened seeing kirishima holding denkis hand.

"YOUR TOGETHER?!" he yelled. kirishima blushed and scratched the back of his neck with a nervous grin, "yep!"

"and since when did this happen? why didnt you fucking tell me shitty hair?!" bakugou ranted on.

"well.. it just happened last night." kirishima shrugged. bakugou sighed hard, but then smiled surprising everyone. "finally you fucking confessed dunce face! it was getting annoying when all you talked about was 'kirishima this- kirishima that'!" bakugou mocker, smirking at denkis red face.

mina nodded, "true, he talked about you all the time." she says to kirishima. "guys! stop!" denki whined.

kirishima chuckled, "aw i think its cute babe!" he intertwines there fingers. "stop your going to make me explode!" denki felt his face getting even hotter.

"anyways, how are you and midoriya?" mina asked, turning to bakugou as well as the others.

bakugou smiled slightly, "its going great actaully." he shrugged.

"hm, well whos that girl that all over him?"

bakugou whipped his head around so fast mina thought it was going to fall off. he narrowed his eyes at this random girl he has never seen before talking to izuku. izuku didnt seem to notice bakugou looking over.

"oh her? thats hana ito." akio, izuku best friend from america, says with an eye roll.

akio has been hanging out with bakugou and his friends, he really liked hanging with them.

akio looked over to bakugou who was staring intently at him, waiting for him to say more. he sighed and continued, "ever since the beginning of first year hana has been pinning after izuku. shes very subtle with it, so izuku hasn't noticed it yet. i've tried to tell him but he just looks at me weird and says "shes nice so i can tolerate her."—"

bakugou clenched his jaw, "why is there so many people that like izuku?! first ura-bitch and this random hana?! i swear ill kill all of them!" he shouted, and irk mark appearing on his forehead.

"its 'cus he's hot." mina simply answers, taking a sip of tea momo made for the girls. bakugou sighs, "i know that pinky."

"anyways, you don't need to worry though." akio waved dismissively. bakugou raised a brow, "what do you mean, purple freak?" he asked, coming up with the nickname from akios purple hair.

akio glared at bakugou because of the nickname, "he loves you. basically obsessed with you, honestly." akio sighed.

"tsk, i know that he loves me purple freak!" bakugou looked away with the tips of his ears red.

"please, hana could never pull izuku even if he was single, honey. besides, look at how izuku is looking at you right now." mina smirked at bakugou.

bakugou hesitantly turned around and locked eyes with izukus, keeping eye contact with his toxic green eyes. bakugou gulped at the intensity of izukus eyes and turned away.

"told ya." mina says, scanning bakugous flushed face.

immediately bakugous blush went away, his face now painted with a scowl, "SHUT UP!"

2041 words (unedited)

this chapter was long, but i didnt reread it so there will be a lot of mistakes lol

yes, i know this story is cringey but i cant help it😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
313K 6.6K 16
What is Izuku faked his death? What if Katsuki Watched him but deku told him to hush?What if Bakugo and izuku got along?What if bakugo didn't bully d...
842K 25.8K 35
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
15.9K 497 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 ] ⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎ ✍︎ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...