if i could ride a bike ✓

By gaaaeul

she had but the aptness to lay her illusory feet upon mere ground. More

if
i
could
ride
bike

a

223 34 8
By gaaaeul

Callista,

     Your eyes is a whole galaxy I could wander. Interjecting─ I wonder why not even an entire galaxy could spare you from scourge, something you were never worthy of having. I have always despised the sight of yours, weeping, liquid trickling down as it emanates from your beautiful eyes.

     If I could ride a bike, I'd bring you to places where the enactment of even the most mundane things in one's life would pull your lips up, making you forget you ever wept and had the taste of affliction. For euphoria is what you merit, amongst all. A universal sentiment that is yet so subtle, so compelling.

     If I could ride a bike, I'd bring you to places I have ever loved. For I loved them for a reason. If the universe can't, then, I'd rather be the one to pardon you from the leaking peril of wrath and menace.

Jay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 18.1K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.1M 37.8K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
2.2K 131 21
*sorry for spelling or grammar errors* DISCLAIMER ⚠️: This was my first story posted years ago and it is definitely not my best but read as you plea...
21.3K 1.6K 11
❝He would see her sit by the window, doing her work silently as she sipped her drink which was made by him.❞ 《 A short story showing how a café worke...