Together || Hamilcast Oneshots

By vegemite-n-weetbix

Just a bunch of Hamilcast Oneshots because my friend and I make up the weirdest stuff. More

1- Grofflin (Jon and Lin)
3- Janthony ( Jazzy and Anthony )
A Quick Note
4- Thookies (Thayne and Cookies)
Here is the name of the person I am writing with.
5- Chrinee (Chris and Renee)
6- Pipsauce (Groff and Pippa)
7- Dazzy (Daveed and Jazzy)
8- Jazlin (Jazzy and Lin)
9- Piplie (Pippa and Leslie)
10- Linee (Lin and Renee)
11- Protective over Pippa
Note
12- Reveed (Renee and Daveed)
13- Lis (Lin and Chris)
Bai

2- Lippa (Lin and Pippa)

321 6 0
By vegemite-n-weetbix

Pippa's POV
Lin's marriage wasn't going so well. He'd only been married for a month. I wanted to act supportive but I know his marriage would fall apart and I quite frankly couldn't care that it was. If was beside him while he got a divorce he might fall for me the same way I'd fallen for him all those years ago. I went called my sisters to tell them my plan. They told me to be careful about what I did.
I texted Lin.
Cinnamon roll- Hey! Heard your marriage want going as you'd thought. I'll be right here if you need me.
Linnamonroll- Thanks Pip. Love ya!

I bet that wasn't a love, love ya! I hoped it would be one day. It wasn't now though.

Two days later I got a text from Lin.
Linnamonroll- Hai Pip. I want to talk to you. Can I come in? I'm at your door.
Cinnamon roll- Yeah Sure. Should I get the ice cream out?
Linnamonroll- Uhhh yes please.

I get the ice cream out and let Lin in. He talks to me and eats all my ice cream. Father about half an hour he leans in and kisses me. I don't hold back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 94 9
This is an extreme game of truth or dare that some demigods are playing in the posiedon cabin because they were simply bored. I'll name them for y...
1.1M 36.1K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.3M 56.5K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...