The Nether Girl (c!DSMP Fanta...

By LoelleIsSleeping

Y/N is a Netherian who's accidentally gone through a nether portal that leads to the overworld. Unlucky for h... More

Disclaimer!!
The Netherians [1]
Welcome to the Overworld [2]
Fight or Flight? [3]
The Blacksmith's Son [4]
Pig Skull [5]
The Ball [6]
Rat [7]

The Prince's Story [8]

1.3K 55 25
By LoelleIsSleeping

Y/N'S POV:

There was a small hole in the wall that lead to the next cell. It must've been made by the previous prisoner.

I could just barely make-out Techno's face but he was there. He was leaning against the back wall.

"Techno!" I whisper shouted again.

He slowly opened his eyes and crawled over to the hole in the wall. "Y/N?" He said, "I was hoping that you had actually made it out of here."

"I was close.. you have a lot of explaining to do!" I said, "Prince Technoblade."

He glared at me, "I'm not a Prince."

Well, obviously he isn't anymore. Because he's in a cell, right next to me and the rest of the people here.

I whispered, "Why didn't you just tell me? I would've listened. I wouldn't have judged you.."

"I'm not exactly comfortable telling a stranger my entire life story."

TECHNOBLADE'S POV:

Who does she think she is? Challenge her. Ignore her. Don't listen to her. She's mocking you.

She spoke quietly, "We're both about to get beheaded for crimes against Manberg. Now would be a good time to explain."

Don't tell her.. what if she's working for him.. don't trust her.. hi im new to chat.. stfu user797283 we're trying to have a dramatic moment.. srry.. yea stfu

I sigh, "Yeah.. that's true.."

[-]

I snuck behind one of the pillars in the throne-room. My father, The King, was sitting on the throne and talking to someone.

I couldn't make out what they were saying. It sounded like gibberish from a distance.

I needed to talk to him.. discreetly.. I was hearing voices. I knew it sounded weird. Every once in a while an unrecognizable voice would pop up in my head. They would tell me to do something.

Run away. Leave the kingdom. He's lying to you.

It's like they were warning me of something about to happen. I had just gotten back from visiting Wilbur in the forests below the castle.

"Prince Techno." The King called out from the throne, "Why don't you come out and say hello to our visitors?"

He had seen me. How? I slowly made my way to the front of the room. I could feel the eyes of the guards on me as I walked down the pathway.

I slowly bowed to the visitors. There was a woman draped in black cloth. I ran over next to the throne.

"This is my eldest." The King said with a smile and then he introduced the visitor, "This is the Queen of Vovaria. We're discussing your courtship in hopes of merging our kingdoms."

"But.. Vovaria doesn't have a princess.. and I thought I didn't have to worry about courting until I was 13.." I whispered.

The Queen of Vovaria spoke, "Our Kingdom is in troubled times and this an urgent matter. I've adopted a village girl who will pretend to be my own. I'm willing to give up my son's position on the throne."

You can't just let them do that can you? You don't want to marry anyone. You're only ten years old.

"But- I'm not 13! And I don't want to marry anyone!" I said loudly.

The King nervously laughed, "Forgive his behavior." He pulled me to the side, "I was ten when I got married too. This is for your Kingdom. You need to suck it up."

Suck it up? He's your father. He can't speak to you like that! Why are you letting him boss you around?

"No!" I shouted.

He glared at me, "Wait in the hallway."

I hurriedly stomped off to the hallway outside of the throne room. The voices were starting to make sense to me. I did everything the King asked me to. Some of the things were horrible. I can't live like this, I have to stand up to him.

Government is stupid.

The voices were right

Shortly after, the King joined me in the hallway. He was furious.

"Look at the impression you've made on her! She could easily drop that village brat and marry one of her sons to a different Kingdom. This is an important decision!"

"You aren't giving me a decision! I don't want to be a Prince!"

"Well, you are one. Don't make me resort to using your brothers instead. They're weak."

"They're only 'weak' because you don't give them a chance to do anything!"

He grabbed my arm and started to drag me down the hallway. "Let go of me!" I yelled and tried to yank free.

He dragged me outside to the stable-area. There were some horses and a pig. Some of the stable-boys nervously looked at me and then walked away.

Those boys are running from you. They're scared of you. Don't turn into your father. Now is your chance to leave.

"I want you to kill that pig." He pointed at it.

"W-What? Why?"

I glanced over at it, it was so happy and carefree. Why would I kill an innocent animal?

"You've never hesitated in the past!" He yelled, "What's wrong with you?"

He raised his hand at me and stopped before he hit my face. "I'm hearing voices!" I shouted, shutting my eyes closed, "They're telling me that you're a bad person.. that- that you're lying to me!"

"Voices?" He laughed, "That's hysterical."

"It's true!" I cried out, "I'm not listening to you anymore."

Now is your chance to run away. You need to leave the Kingdom. Come back with a plan to over-rule it. He's a tyrant. You need to get out.

He grabbed my arm again and looked me in the eye, "Now. Kill that pig and prove to me that you're worthy of the throne. Prove to me you're not weak like your brothers."

Later that night, I established a plan to run away. I knew that I couldn't stay in the Kingdom for long. He would find me.

So I left a note for Wilbur and then I fled the Kingdom.

The voices made sense at first. They helped me get out of that situation. Without them, I would've ended up like my father.

But they slowly became more nonsensical. The requests were getting out of hand. There were more and more every single day. I didn't know who to listen to.

I was only ten.

That's when Phil found me. Apparently, he had gotten exiled a long time ago. I said that I had been too. I'm not sure if he believed me.

After all, who would exile a child?

He raised me like his own on the outskirts of the forest. I had assumed the King wasn't looking for me. There wasn't one close call. Nobody came out to try and find me.

I could finally ignore the voices.

Then I found Y/N in the desert. I wasn't really sure what to do about that. Since there was never a close call, I didn't think they were looking for me.

If my plan worked how I intended, Schlatt would've become focused on Tommy instead. He wouldn't treat him like dirt anymore because he was the heir to the throne.

For some reason, the voices told me I had to drop off Y/N. I listened to them. After dropping off Y/N at the Kingdom, I got captured by one of the guards for "suspicious behavior" and I was thrown into a cell.

Maybe listening was a bad idea, but they were very convincing.

It had been 8 years since I saw my father. He was worse than ever. Some bullshit about how I had potential, I would kill without hesitation, I was the perfect heir, I was the reason the Kingdom was failing, etc.

He definitely didn't mention beheading me and he must not know that I know Y/N, or else he wouldn't have put us in cells next to each other.

Other prisoners had no idea I existed, or else claimed that I had been murdered by another Kingdom.

He was still King.

No idea whats going to happen next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.9K 27
Y/N is a 16 yr old streamer who got invited to the Dream SMP. They met Tommy, Ranboo and Tubbo. They became great friends until Y/N started to have f...
17K 384 12
COVER ART BELONGS TO bitchass-blaze ON TUMBLR! This is the dream smp au! So the dream smp is real life, not streamers being actors. Streamers? Never...
1.2M 45.9K 40
Meant to be yours || Technoblade x Reader series. Y/N was a twenty year old girl who is a part of the Dream Team, she was a wise builder and a trap s...
10.8K 293 21
EDITING (Y/N), demigod, sister to DreamXD, Nightmare, and Dream. She lives in a castle in a forest on the outskirts of L'manburg. She is close frien...