๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ž .

By kkinikilig

๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž ยฉ โ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€ ๐–๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐„ ๐Œ๐Ž๐•๐ˆ๐„ . โž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

rant
istg
in the middle of class-
๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ผ???
๐—ถ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚
๐— ๐—”๐—ก๐—š๐—”
๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€, ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ธ-
๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€
๐—ฃ ๐—” ๐—œ ๐—ก
๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐—ฎ
๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด-
๐˜€๐˜†๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—น๐˜€
๐—–๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ข๐—  ๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง
๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ ๐—ธ๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ
๐˜๐˜„ ( ? )
๐—ฆ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—— .
๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฆ
๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€
๐˜๐—ณ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€-
๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—ช๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ ??
๐˜‚๐—ต
I CAN 'T BREATHE ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ’€
well then
smh
PLEASE READ!!
bouta kill a bitch
can i just- ๐Ÿคœ TW
sheesh ๐Ÿฅถ
black butler ๐Ÿ’€
black butler pt 2
just
a reality
AHAJSAJHSJS
bwhahshah
AYO BRO
LMAO
A L O I S T R A N C Y
a
b
c
BESTIE
d
ahshahshashahsh
e
I AM SO SORRY WATTPAD-
omfg
LMAOO
WTF AHSJAJSJ
f
i
AHAHAH
YK
TPN
headcannons
i am so happy rn
WHAHAHS
C A J U N
wtf- TW
LMFAO
PFFTIQJSJSJD
i need mental help
lol,
cover
i swear
I CAN ' T RN
HEHEHEHEEH
AKAKAKSKS
FINALLY
lol
YAY
๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ pt 2
YEY
usernames
just read please
MHM IM STUPID
PLEASE ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
TW ?
yes yes and yes .
two best friends in a room they might kiss ๐Ÿคช
okay so
bakit ako smh
JWJAKAKAMA
out of context
disney land
story idea
im sobbing
LOOKIE LOOKIE LOOKIE
lmao
maps :/
slight vent pt smth
crybaby
oh my gfuck
KISH I LOVE YOU
hanako cos except im broke as fuck
vent pt B
vent
CIEL .
STAY SAFE !!
im sad so i made my pain into a random script
IM SO HAPPY
A RING
the house.
hahahaha lol
help
SULLUVANAHHAHAH
sullivan dump
SEBASTIAN SULLIVAN ATC PMHOMGOGMHOHM
once again, sullivan arc
a day dream ๐Ÿ˜ต
OMHOMGOGMGOMFOGMGKF SEBASTIANNNN
SAMSUNG LAYOUT ๐Ÿ˜ต
mOoD sWiNg
ITS CIELS BIRTHDAY
my ugly ass hair.....
MY DAY DREAM
Christmas
late night vent
BLACK BUTLER
SUNDROP??
vent
EXVYSE ME *ร—?!?!?!?
oh my lordy lord
MY NEW HAIRCUT ๐Ÿ’ชโ‰๏ธ
vanussy
ventargh
hee hee
LEVEL 18 SONG
self realization
vent
another vent
vent?
another vent.
well
ik like ik like ik
you guys
emotions from an emo chink LOL
to all of them .
oh yikes
sweet lover boy
stick on stars
THROWBACKKK

reality check

15 0 0
By kkinikilig

the girl glanced at her phone . every single day . not a single message from those she once loved and from those who promised to text back . whenever she would dissapear they all popped up from nowhere like jelly sticks being squeezed out of the tube . when she returned to her phone , everyone suddenly left . they made new friends , leaving her alone and sad . the ones who did stay would talk to her , but she would never reply , still caught up on the people who did leave . the ones who left would be stuck in her mind 24 / 7 and the ones who stayed would stay in the back of her throat . she loved making new friends , despite how awkward she was . the new friends were amazing but the fear of them abandoning her would make her shiver and tremble and squirm in her bed . she would lie in bed , not wanting to wake up . she relied on the tv screen and people that would never acknowledge her existence just to feel better . she used videos made by other people to comfort herself . she listened to music with earbuds shoved deep into her ear to the point her ear was swollen because it comforted her . she didn ' t want to spend time with her siblings because they never shared the same interests . the older sibling claims to lover her but never shows it . she ' s so fucking stubborn and doesn ' t agree with anything . the people who made promises broke them because of other people . the people who were here from the beginning left as soon as she changed the way she did things . changed the way she dressed and changed the way she was perceived on the internet . she feared rejection , heartbreak , and abandonment because the people who she met were always the same . she feared telling her parents because they ' re already stressed . the siblings that she was supposed to rely on stay on their phones 24 / 7 and wouldn ' t talk unless you joined the same server . one wouldn ' t talk at all . the friends she once loved and enjoyed now sit on read or delievered because she was too damn tired . she feared everything and everyone and she couldn ' t do anything about it . she tried too hard and gives up too easily . she can ' t choose one idea and fears the outcome of both . mood swings are a big problem , one second she loves talking to everyone and the second she wants to die and curl up in a hole . one second she ' s mad and agitated and the next she wants hugs and love and affection she can never recieve . the only thing keeping her sanity was the spotify ads that popped up , giving her a reality check whenever she was acting scenes out , acting out lives in other realities that she would never be able to witness . she prayed hard to God but she feared He would ignore her . although it states we are always on His mind , she still lived in fear . she feared going and talking to people and had a hard time saying no . she could never ask a question in class due to the fear of looking stupid . she aims for a goal every single time her fingers jumped from key to key to write a story . she compared herself to others because she fears to never be as great as them . she memorizes things she shouldn ' t be because they give her joy . she hugs a pillow and pretends to be hugging someone that doesn ' t even exist . she needs help , but she fears looking weak . all these things were something she was going through at such a young age . although people won ' t see this , i ' m done . i don ' t want people to care for me anymore . i ' ll dissapear and no one notices . i might quit . i might start . i might just break my sanity . if you do see this , i ' m sorry . ilygsm and i hope i can become better .

i ' m sorry again , but i can ' t stop feeling this way . this isn ' t a goodbye , this is an apology . i won ' t commit to anything stupid anymore but i won ' t commit at all . i won ' t do anything stupid and although i feel like doing it i can ' t . so i ' m sorry and to the people who left , i miss you , despite you leaving me . you ' ll always have a special place in my heart despite you breaking it . i ' m sorry for not being good enough to the point you left me . i hope you 're living the good life ok ? and to the people still here with me , i hope tou ' re okay and i ' m sorry you have to deal with my bullcrap . and to the girl i made a promise for free hentai pics , i ' m sorry i never finished what you asked me to finish , it ' s just uncomfortable of me to do it .

i ' m sorry again and i hope no one can go through the things i am .

with love - a person the same age
as ciel phantomhive and ray . ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 997 11
ุชูู€ูƒุจู„ู†ุง ุงู„ุญูŠุงุฉ ูู€ ุชูุฌุจุฑู†ุง ุนู„ู‰ ุฅุฑุชูƒุงุจ ุงู„ู…ุนุงุตูŠ ูˆ ุงู„ุขุซุงู… ุงู„ุชูŠ ู„ุง ุชูู€ุบุชูุฑ ุŒ ูƒู€ ุฅุซู… ุฅุฑุชูƒุจู‡ ูู€ูŠู€ุฑูˆ ููŠ ูุชุงุฉ ุดุงุจุฉ ุธู†ุง ู…ู†ู‡ ุฃู†ู‡ ู…ุฌุฑุฏ ุฎุทุฆ ุนุงุจุฑ ุŒ ู„ูƒู†ู‡ ุฌุงู‡ู„ ุชู…ุงู…...
171K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
48.4K 2.8K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
232K 36.1K 93
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ