Drarry One shots

By EcoPrim

short Drarry storys if you like some of them enough i will make second part to maybe. This book has fluf and... More

Making out (Fluff)
Fan Girl's (Fun-fluff)
My Cute, little boyfriend (Fluf)
My Mate(Fluff)
MINE! (Obsession?¿)

Arrange marriage(Smut)

871 16 1
By EcoPrim

Harry is 18
Draco is 19

Harry's POV:
It's was a normal day at 12 Grimmauld place till a mysterious owl come to my window. 'Who will send me a letter at 6 in the morning.' I got up and look at the letter owl gave me and open it;

Mr. Potter

Mr.Potter, we need you to come to Gringotts for a marriage agreement signed by your foster parent (aka. Dumbledore) please don't be late. Meeting at 9.30 am

From: Griphook employee of the Grongott bank

Me: (By the way Lucius was on the light side of the war giving information to the light side of the war and Dumbledore signed the contract when Harry was 16 so Harry couldn't do anything about it.)

Nobody's POV
Harry was shocked didn't know what to do for 2 minutes later he looked at cloak 7.26 he got up told Kreacher to make breakfast while getting ready he ate his breakfast it's was 8.50 he got up brushed his teeth and got out of his house (if you guys wondering what he is wearing he is wearing black skinny jeans and a purple t-shirt that fits his body perfectly and normal shoes.) He got there at 9.20.

Harry's POV
I got into the building and got in the room that Griphook waiting for me surprisingly Dumbledore was waiting for me there I got in and they noticed me "Harry my boy!" Dumbledore said with his normal expression 'How can he be so calm.' "How are you so calm that you making me getting married to someone I don't know?" "Harry listen this marriage is important... Do you rember Lucius Malfoy?" "I do?!" "He was on our side at the war he was giving information with his son in exchange he wanted his reputation to be saved so we agree to you and Draco Malfoy to get married after everything is over." I was shocked AGAIN!? I couldn't believe that I'm going to get married to Draco Lucius Malfoy I mean I had a crush on him since my 6th year... We started waiting at the exact time Draco and Lucius Malfoy got in Draco was looking at me like he was gonna attack me.

Draco's POV
Father explained everything I couldn't believe I was marrying Harry Potter, my 8 year crush, and give an heir to Malfoy and Potter family trees. It means that I'm gonna fuck potter it's incredible. We got in the room and the moment that I got in the room I smelled most sweetest thing... I saw him sitting on the couch, I feel like I should jump on him and mark him every where... Wait is he my MATE. I forgot that I'm a vella for a second "Father i need to tell you some thing." I said whispering "I think Potter is my mate "What, are you sure?" "Yes, I'm feeling like you told me and It's hard to control!" "Just keep up with it don't worry you gonna get him with the marriage contract and he is your mate making every thing easyer just wait." I was watching him every detail of him. His body shape was feminie a lot shorter than me before, adevra kadevra curse colored eyes, beautiful little lips and cute little nose every thing of him was beautiful and perfect about him oh god. I can feel my self getting hard from just looking at him, I want to mate with him love him.
I tryed to focus on the gringotts "Mr.Malfoy we need a actual reason for this marriage please can you tell us a reason for this." Father looked at me and smirked "Becouse my son is a vella and Mr.Potter is his mate." Everybody was shocked. (Even Dumbledore) "So when is the marriage is gonna take place?" "In one and a Half month is ideal." "Mr.Potter is it okay with you?" "Y-yes..." 'Oh god I'm gonna make him my mine less than two months! I gonna make him love me fall for me... I can feel he is submissive. I'm gonna die. He looks confused and nervous.' We got out of the gringots room father said " Mr.Potter I will send a elf to your house to get your things if you give me the address." "Um- I rather send Dobby to get my stuff thank you for the offer." He said 'His voice is so cute.' I got front and offered my hand to apperate to the Malfoy manor he take it nervously. We apperate to the manor "Let me take you to our room and give you some clothes, so you will be more confrontable and I wana talk to you about some thing." "Okay?!" We were stil holding hands his hands getting wanished in my hand 'His hands are small and soft.' When we get to my room I opened the closed i told him to sit on the bed if he wants to i got some jeans and i t-shirt.' "um i already have my clothes on why do I need to wear these?" He asked "because these are fitting your body it's shows your body shape so i want you to not show it a lot." "You can't decide what I'm gonna wear I love the way I dress and you can't do any thing about it." "If you continue dress like that i will lost control that I'm trying to convince my self you aren't ready to be mated (mating must happen on the wedding night normal sex doesn't apply to mating). But your clothes showing your body shape so perfectly that I wana slam you to a wall and get rid of that virginity of yours in the most painfully way!" He looked scared for a moment I realized a smoke get arounding him and with a pop he turned in to a Neko but his ears and tail was down, that means he is sad or scared. I got closer and hugged him " Don't worry I would not hurt you in anyway. I wanted to protect you from me for now please listen to me." He raised his head with his head his ears and tail raised and vanished . He got up took the clothes and go to the bathroom. He come out he looked so cute. "Pants were to big for me. I think I need to change when dobby comes." " Don't worry my shirt looks like a dress on you." He blushed Dobby came and placed his trunk to middle of the room he got there and took pants for him self got the the bathroom to change. "I will be at the dinning room." "Um-Okay but where is it?" 'Oh right he doesn't know any where in the mansion he will get lost' "Okay I'm waiting hurry up!" He got out and come to me. We started ro go downs stairs to the dinning room i attempt to hold his hand he didn't do anything when I got the hold of his hand.

Nones POV:
"Why they aren't here yet?" Narcissa asked. "Draco said he was gonna give him comfortable clothes they will be here soon don't worry." Lucius answered. "I'm so exited to meet Harry properly." "We need to learn if he come to an intheritanges first so we can treat him like that Narcissa." Harry and Draco entered the dinning room. Mrs.Malfoy was literally squalling. "Calm down sweetheart." Lucius said "Hello mother and Father." "Hello Mr. And Mrs Malfoy." Harry said "welcome boys why don't you two sit so we can talk more clearly." Both boys are sit together next to each other and stared the eldest Malfoy. "So, Mr. Potter-" "You can call me Harry sir." "And you can call me Lucius, Harry." "You can call me Narcissa or cissy for short!" "So, Harry did you got any intherigens?" "Umm- yes I did" "Really what is your creature?!" Lady Malfoy asked with excitement. "I'm a Neko." Harry said nervously. "How cute!" Harry blushed "Okay that's enough let's eat we can talk later we have plenty of time anyway." "Yes, father." Draco said and they start eating.
At draco and Harry's room.

"So" Draco began "What do you wana do since we are together now" "I don't know." They stayed silent for a while. Draco made the first move and wrapped his arms around Harry's waist. Harry, stirred a little bit and turned around to face Draco. Draco smirked and leaned a little bit. Harry's face started to get red. Draco chuckled and kissed him with passion Harry kissed back. After making out for a while, Draco pulled away "Your so cute." "Nope." "But you are so cute you can't deny it!" "Yes, I can and I will!" Harry said.
Draco tightened his grip on Harry's waist and lifted him up. Carried Harry to bed and dropped him. Draco leaned down and kissed Harry.  Draco asked for permission and won the dominance in seconds, he slipped his tongue in Harry's mouth and explored every inch of it. Harry was moaning in to Draco's mouth little did he know those little moans was awakening some thing big...

Draco's wings got out from his back riped of his shirt fully. Harry's ear's and tail popped out from their places, while Draco broken the kiss and started to take off Harry's clothes. When they were only in their boxers. "You look so stunning." Draco trailed down to place kisses on his neck to find the sweet spot. While he was kissing random places on Harry's neck, Harry let out a moan at one of them he spotted the right place and placed a very big hickey on his neck. Harry let out a high pitched moan. Draco took his wand and places silencing charm to the room "silencio" he muttered and started to trailing down to the crouch of the beautiful man underneath him he looked up to Harry for permission. Harry gave a nod, and-...

Draco's POV:
He gave me a nod and I slowly puled down his boxer he had an average dick 'how cute' I thought. He looked embarrassed. It was dropping pre cum already I chuckled a little and took him in my hand, oh god he moaned so hard. "Moaning hard from a single touch already?" He was panting hard. "I-I never touched my self in any way like that." "What?" "I was nervous to do it." I was shocked 'He was fully virgin, oh god I rembered times that I jerked off the though of his ass while he doesn't even know about any thing. Oh god! He's to innocent and I'm the one who gonna ruin it!'

My cock started to get hard more. I looked at his eyes. Oh these beautiful eyes that staring at me nervously. I moved my hand slightly jerking him of every time I touched the tip he moaned louder. I let go of him and opened the drawer and pull out a bottle with clear shiny liquid. "What is that?" Harry asked to me. I smirked and said "lube" he raised a eye brow and asked "What is Lube for?" "How Innocent you are..." He blushed " İt's for reduce your pain and it's the one of the best ones but I still think you will get a normal pain." I told him "W-why would I be in a normal pain if it's reduce it?" He asked with a cute expression "Because I might be a little bigger that a normal." I told him with a big ass smirk. He stirred a little. I opened his legs widening it, opened the lube and dippey finger in it lined it with his pink cute little hole.

My cock is rock hard in my boxer. "I need you to relax your muscles baby." He nodded and relaxed a little bit. I forced my finger in his little hole and when my finger slipped in I stopped to make sure he is used to it. When I think he is ready I moved my fingers in and out he was moaning so hard. I was basically groaning while listening him. I slipped second in.... Third and it's the time. I pulled out my fingers he whined a little he looked at me. I smirked he looked down to my bulge and gasped. I grabbed the waist band and pulled it down 9 inch cock got out of my boxer. He shivers "Draco are you sure that it's gonna fit. " He asked "Baby if it doesn't fit. Only matter is your pleasure so don't worry." I kissed his forehead and put some lube on my cock, after stroking few times. "Buckle up sweatie." I said and lined my cock with his enterence. Slowly going in, Harry was moaning so hard. His eyes filled with tears. When the head of my cock was inside I felt like I was in heaven 'He was so tight, so fragile, so sexy and those beautiful moans.' I slowly started going more he was screaming, crying "Are you al- ahh -alright" I asked. "It's hurts but more p-pleasure my stomach i-is h-hurting " I was only half way in so I tryed to put it all the way when it was all the way I stayed like that for a while and it was so pleasuring "Draco-o it's hurts so much." He said while crying "Where is hurting?" "My stomach hurts so much." I looked at his belly and I was shocked. His belly turned in to a big ass bulge. I slowly start to slid out a little bit 3/4 of my dock was still inside bulge was gone "Is it better now?" "Y-Yes better, but still hurts." I looked at him again he was so skinny that's why he got hurt that much, I will take care of that later.

"Don't worry. There will be no pain when you get used to it." "O-ok." He said nervously 'I can't believe he can't even keep up with my cock. He looked gotten really hurt. How can I blame him, even my self couldn't believe it. He is so skinny, short and so cute with his ears and tail down when he gets embarrassed.' "O-ok you can move now." He said. I started sliding out a little and going back in. Not all the way but enough for me. He was moaning so good I can't believe how sexy he looks right now.

Nones POV:
Draco was fucking Harry gently as possible, trying to not hurt Harry. "Aaahhhh  D-Draco!!" Draco started to going faster and going in little bit more with every thrust. Finally Draco was all the way in. "Draco, I think I'm gonna cum." "C-can you hold a little bit?" Draco said while going harder and faster trying to get closer to his own climax." "I'll t-try." They both were sweating. "I'm gonna cum!" Harry said." Let's cum together baby!" Draco pulled out and both of them came together.

   Draco pulled harry to himself and cuddled Harry. They both fall a sleep together.

The end
Finished date: 24/10/2021
Finished Time: 07:12 am
Word count: 2500

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 617 12
Bottom Draco/Top Harry Bottom Harry/Top Draco (Some stories have one or the other it will be put in the title.) Note: I haven't watched or read Har...
12K 82 9
( Discontinued for now!!! ) Hello! You read the title, so all you have to do now is open the book. Welcome back if you're coming from my other fic! I...
339K 8.6K 29
When Draco finds out he's a Veela the day before he's supposed to have his inheritance pop in what happens? Will he find his mate? Who is his mate? W...
426K 15K 45
READ THIS!!! [completed] *currently re writing and fixing mistakes that my 11 year old self made* This is a cuteness over load of a baby Draco story...