MYCT Parent au!!

By LenKagamine793

This was all done bc I'm a piss goblin and I have no sleeping schedule. also I have three other fanfics, you... More

Background!!
Part one: Hello
Flower crowns
CHANGE!!
Skeppy
Niki!
found
still alive
Time to choose
Rude awakening

Philza

37 1 0
By LenKagamine793

I'm no longer going to put a swear warning, so just know from here on out, there will be swearing.

Also RanboxTubbo. (And no, I do not ship the actual people this is all happening in the Dsmp.)

Third pov
"PHILZA!" Tommy shouted, walking out of his room. "Yes tommy?" Philza answered. "IM GOING TO TELL WHOEVER THE HELL IS SCREAMING OUTSIDE TO SHUT UP!" Tommy yelled as he walked past Philza and Technoblade. "Tommy, get back here." Philza said. "Make me, old man." "Tommy! God d- Techno, we can talk later." "It's alright. Tommy just has middle child issues." Technoblade answered. "TOMMY!" Philza yelled.

Twenty minutes later

Philza walked into the house, dragging Tommy by the shirt. "Your sitting next to me for the rest of the night." Philza said, walking back over to Technoblade. "Oh, back so quick?" Techno asked. "Yeah, he was easy to catch this time." "I was? Damn it!" Philza let Tommy go and he bolted for the door, at the same time Ranboo opens his door so Tommy ran straight into Ranboos door. He hit the door and fell back.

"SON OF A BITCH!" Tommy shouted, grabbing his face. "Oh my god, Tommy, are you ok?" Ranboo asked. "DO I LOOK OK, DICKHEAD!" "Tommy? what happened?" Tubbo asked, walking out of Ranboos room. "Is he..ok?" Wilbur asked, also walking out of Ranboos room. "He's fine." Techno said. "I AM NOT!" Tommy answered. "Guys guys! Tommy come here." Philza said. Tommy got up and walked over to Philza. Philza pulled Tommy's hands away frome his face. "Your fine, it's just a small scratch." Philza said.

"Again, sorry Tommy." Ranboo said. "Save it, asshole!" Tommy answered, glaring at Ranboo. "He didn't do it on purpose, Tommy." Philza said. "YES HE DID!! I SAW THE SMILE HE HAD ON HIS FACE!" Tommy screamed. "Well, I know I'm going back to my room." Ranboo said. "IM COMING!" Tubbo shouted. "Sure, Tubbo." Ranboo said as they walked into his room. "Where were we, Techno?" Philza asked. Tommy slowly started walking twords the door. "Tommy.." Philza said. "Phil, I got this." Techno said. "TOMMY! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" Techno shouted. "O-ok! Fine.." Tommy said.

Three bottles of wine later..

"YES! A-AND NIKI WAS LIKE 'but it's scary!!' SO WILBUR GOT MAD WHEN I TOLD HER TO SHUT UP!" Techno said. "I'm gonna go hang with Ranboo and them..haha- BYE FUCKERS!" Tommy shouted as he ran to Ranboos room. He ran in and shut the door behind him. "Jesus Christ..." Tommy sighed. "What wrong?" Tubbo asked. "FUCKEN- Ughhh, dad and Techno are drunk!" Tommy shouted. "Oh god.." Wilbur said. "Anyways, wanna sneak out? I'm bored as hell." Tommy asked. "N-" "YES!" Tubbo cut Ranboo off. "Sure...even tho I don't have to 'sneak out' per say." Wilbur said. "Well, let's go....out Ranboos window!!" Tommy shouted. "Let's go!" Tubbo said.

They a went threw the window and started walking around. "Where to, men?" Tommy asked. "Let's go to Sapnaps, I saw him, Quackity, and Karl heading there at around three." Tubbo chimed in. "Sounds good." Wilbur said. They walked for around two minutes and got to the house. "Let me go to his window because bad is probably sleeping." Wilbur whispered. He walked to the side of the house, looked in the window, and then started running back over to the other guys. "GO GO GO GO GO!!" Wilbur shouted as he got closer to them. "Wh- OK!? GO GO!" Tommy yelled as he turned and started running. They all ran for around a minute and then they stopped to talk.

"What the fuck did you see!?" Tommy asked. "You don't need to know, child." Wilbur answers as he looked down and blushed. "I'm going to guess that it's definitely something we don't need to worry about." Ranboo said. "Yes. You guys definitely don't need to be thinking about it. Also, please don't ask Sapnap about it." Wilbur answered. "TOMMY!?" . . . . "RANBOO!?" They heard in the distance. "Oh shit- "TUBBOO?!" GO GO GO GO GO!!!!" Tommy shouted as he started running. The rest of the guys followed.

They ran until they got to Puffy's house. They saw that Dream was in the kitchen and started knocking. Dream looked over to the door and then walked over to open it. "What the hell are you kids- Wilbur?! What are you guys doing at my house!?!" He asked. "Let us in! Philza and Techno are cominggg!!!" Tommy whined. "A-alright, whatever." Dream said as he stood to the side so they could come in. They all walked in and Dream shut the door. "Why are Phil and Techno chasing you?- shouldn't you kids be sleeping?" Dream asked. "First of all, we sorta snuck out. Second of all, my sleeping schedule is none of your concern."Tommy answered. "Wow, cocky much? And, Tommy, my guy, my dude, chill." Dream said. "Oh yeah, my mom's not asleep so you don't have to be super quiet. Let's go up to my room." He said as he started walking. They went up to dreams room and then puffy called, "DREAM! CAN YOU GET THE DOOR? IM BUSY!" She shouted. "One sec guys." He said as he ran down stairs.

.

.

.

.

.

"I'm back, it was Techno. He was drunk tho, he said he wanted Tommy home and that if I saw him something about beating his ass or, what the hell ever." Dream said. "Oh~ shit." Wilbur teased Tommy. "He also said that he was gonna beat Wilbur's ass for letting the kids get out." Dream said, walking over to his desk. "Haha, losers." Ranboo said. "Well, now what?" Tubbo asked. "Wanna play c-" "DREAM, HON? CAN YOU GET THE DOOR AGAIN?!" "YEAH MOM!" Dream ran out the door and down the stairs.

Minutes later he came back with a guy. "Who's this?" Tommy asked. "His name is George." "Cool! What do you guys wanna do?" Tubbo asked. "Wait, why did you come here? Why not saps place?" Dream asked. Wilbur walked over to him and whispered in his ear. "Ohh, OHH, SHIT! HIM KARL AND QUACKITY F-" Wilbur covered his mouth. "WHAT!?! DID I HEAR THAT SHIT RIGHT?!?" Tommy asked. "NO! NO NO NO, YOU DIDNT HEAR ANYTHING YOU LITTLE FUCK!" Wilbur said. "Ok. So, Karl, Sapnap, and Quackity are fucking, now what are we doing?" Tubbo asked. Wilbur looked at him like he had saw a ghost. "NO! NO THEY ARE NOT!! NOBODY IS FUCKING!" Wilbur shouted. "Are you guys done?" George asked.

"Yes! We are done talking about sex." Dream said. ". . . Yeah, that." George said. They all looked at each other and then Dream spoke up, "so, wanna play cards?" "Sure." "Why not?" "I like cards." "Ok." "YES!" They each answered. "Let me grab them." Dream walked over to his desk, opens the drawer and got the cards. They all sat on the floor. Dream opened the cards and spread them out. "What should we play?" Dream asked. "Go fish?" Tubbo answered. "Sounds good. You guys?" Everyone just nodded. Dream set up the game and handed everyone thier cards. (We are going with how I play the game bc I heard some ppl play differently -Author.) They all put down any matches they might have got and then they started playing.

Puffy pov
Knock knock knock* "DR- uhg, I'll get it." I said to myself. I walked over to the door and looked out. Oh, Philza? I opened the door to see what he may need. "Hello Philza- is that the smell of wine?" I asked. "Yes, I was drinking. Sorry to bother you but, do you know where Tommy Tubbo and Ranboo are?" He asked. "Oh, I think they are up in Dreams room!" I answered. "May I go check?" He asked. "Of course! I would want to see if Dream was safe if I was in this situation." I told him. I moved so he could walk in. He entered the house, went upstairs and a few minutes later he came back down holding Tommy in one arm, pulling Wilbur by the ear with his other, and Tubbo and Ranboo following. "Have I nice night!" I said as they walked out.

A few minutes ago.

Wilbur pov
We where all playing cards when there was a knock at the door. "It's probably my mom, one sec." Dream said. I had this feeling that it wasn't his mom tho. He opened the door and I was right, Philza was standing in the doorway. "OH COME ON! FUCK!" Tommy shouted. "Get up, and let's go. You guys are lucky Techno didn't find you, god!" He said. He walked in, grabbed Tommy and then grabbed me by the ear. "OW OW OW, WHAT THE HELL!?!" I yelled at him. "Tubbo, Ranboo, let's go." He said as he walked out, dragging me and Tommy with him. "Have a nice night!" Puffy said as we left. Dad dragged all of us back to the house. When we got there he opened the door and said, "in." Me and Tommy walked in, Tubbo and Ranboo after us.

"All of you, on the couch. I'll be back, I have to go find Techno, Don't. Move. An. Inch." He said with a death glare, then he flew away to go get Techno. "Fuck you Tommy." I said. "WHAT THE HELL!?!" He yelled. "Your the one who suggested it." I said. "YOU AGREED!!" He shouted. "SO!?!" " 'SO!?!' WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN!?!" "Guys, Da- Philza, is back" Ranboo said. "Whatever." Tommy said. Phil opened the door and walked in with Techno. "Back." He said. "Finally." Tommy said, rolling his eyes. "Don't get cocky with us, kid!" Techno said, completely waisted. "Shut up, old hag!" Tommy responded. "I'm only- uhghm.....one.. two.. three.. four.. five.. six.. seven- EIGHT YEARS OLDER THAT YOU!" Techno shouted, pointing at tommy. "HOW THE HELL CAN YOU COUNT *AND* BE CORRECT WHEN YOUR WAISTED?!" I asked.

Third pov
"I went to colgeg." He responded. (Ps he said it like call-geg if you where wondering.) "What the fuck is colgeg?" Tommy asked. "You know wat I'm taking about, prick!" Techno answered. "Shut the hell up. Why did you guys think it was ok to sneak out?" Phil asked. "Well, you guys are waisted so, we left." Tubbo said. "Yeah, fuck you guys." Tommy said, sticking up his middle finger. "No fuck you To- oh, shit I'm gonna throw up." Techno said as he ran to the bathroom. "Well, I'm tired. Can I go to bed now?" Ranboo said. "I, no! Uhhgg, whatever! All of you just get out of my face!" Phil said. "Bye." "Ranboo, take me with youu!" Tubbo said. "Alright, let's go tubbo."

"I'm going to bed." "Me too" Tommy and Willbur said. "Whatever." Phil answered. "I'm getting more wine." Phil mumbled to himself. They all walked their separate ways.

With Tubbo and Ranboo

"Hey, why do you always ask to stay in my room?" Ranboo asked. "I don't know, I like it in here I guess." "Hm, never thought of it like that." Tubbo sat on Ranboos bed and took his shoes off. He lied down and got comfy, as Ranboo on the other hand stayed up for another hour reading. When he finished his book he got up to leave. "Ranboooo, cuddle me." Tubbo whined. "But I need to go get-" "it wasn't a question, now cuddle me before I kill you in your sleep." Tubbo said. "O-ok." Ranboo walked over to the bed, lied down and got comfy. Seconds later Tubbo had climbed on him and was sleeping on his chest.

End! Sorry if this is too long😅😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.9K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
619K 31.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.1M 36.4K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
98.5K 2.9K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season