LIVING LEGENDS -MV

De miavenckute

....... "You guys promised" She said with a faint . Forced smile. As tears filled her eyes she took a step cl... Mai multe

Chapter 1 - The Bloody Night

19 3 19
De miavenckute

Joan's Prespective

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------————————————————

My dad went out to take some groceries and i waved my mom before heading outside.

I walked out of my house to meet up with my friends Sadayo , Lise and Thana. I was holding the basket tightly in my hands. I didn't want the cookies i made with so much effort to fall. Today it was my turn to cook t, at least i tried ... i also made a special one for Asher i really hope he likes it.

" Hi Joan ! "

Sadayo shouted and i immediately ran to hug her .

She comes from a wealthy family and she often travels with her brother Ash and her parents.

This time she was gone for a month. I really missed her ..

Also everytime she travels to a new place she brings gifts for all of us. This time she brought me a diary in which i have already begun to write.

"Come in! we are waiting for the boys to come , i heard that something serious happened with Guido's father."

Guido is not that close to his parents since his mother is a general and his father is an army doctor. So the fact that his father called him personally to come to the military base something bad might happend ...

Αlmost four hours have passed , it is starting to get dark , we started to worry. Of course we were relieved when we saw two tall figures coming towards us. Guido was walking with his head bowed to the ground. He looked sad but he wasn't crying. Sadayo came out of the cabin and ran towards him , when he saw them he forgot everything and started smiling ..... he's a simp , isn't he??

~Sadayo~ "Hey what happened with your dad, we were so worried about you?!"

~Guido~ "Someone murdered him.... , he was found dead in his office."

~ Joan ~ "Hey G are you sure you are okay ??"

~Guido~ "I know we weren't that close with him ... but in the end he's my father , after all you guys are my real family ...... if anything had happened to you Ι "

~ Sadayo ~ "Hey you do not have to worry about that , we are all here ... safe"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------——————————-

Αfter a while we entered the cabin where we were discussing the sad event . 

~Sadayo~ "Who would do that??, i mean are we sure he was killed?"

"Yes , he was stabed four times" Asher answered

~ Guido ~ "How do you know that? ... because when we asked the guards they said that they didn't know yet."

~Lisa~ "Ιts the Kennecotts they'll strike again soon"

~Joan~ "What makes you so confident to say something like this , after all, they are unable to fight after their last battle."

~Lisa~ "Oh c'mon Joan isn't it obvious , after the fight they sent an undercover spy to learn our strategies and secrets, they killed our only doctor, they also changed their commander and i suppose they plan to kill our general. And guess what we are not gonna win this battle because we are weak" Lise added

" Bull- "

A loud bang interrupted our conversation . We all came out of the cabin to see what was going on.

" -shit "

People were screaming and runnning to escape the catastrophe that was happening.

~ Joan ~ " Guys... we are gonna split up , no one is going alone , we are going to our homes to see if our families are fine " I had a shock on my face, what was happening?

~ Joan ~ " we will meet at the headquarters"

~ Joan ~ " promise me you wont die "

~Thana~ " we won't "

~Lisa~ "i dο not promise anything "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We split up , I was with Ash , Lisa with Thana and Sadayo with Guido.

I was running to my house Ash was following me . There were dead bodies everywhere. We finally arrived to my house.

 I saw my mom , her left leg was covered in blood.

"Mum are you okay ? где папа?" ( TRANSL:  Where is dad? )

"He's gone...

.... он нашел покой" ( TRANSL: he found peace)

~ Asher ~ "I'm so sorry for your loss Joan and miss Smirnoff , but we have to go" he grabbed my mom bridal style , tears were steaming down my face.

~ Joan ~  "We can't leave my father here ... HE DESERVES TO BE BURED .... please"

~ Asher~  " My priority now is to keep you and your mum safe ... i promise you after this is over we will come back and take your father , now please lets go. "

I stood up , he grabbed my arm and we started running

Now we were heading to the military base , inoccent people getting killed in front of us . This nightmare better end soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lisa's Prespective

~Τhana~  "Hey Lisa where are you going? the way for the headquarters is from here."

~Lisa~ " Wait i just wanna know what's going on "

~ Thana~ "Oh so you are planning to die"

~ Lisa ~ " C'mon do be a pussy" i grabbed her hand and pulled her to the opposite way.

~Thana~ "Something bad is happening , you can't joke at a time like this"

I tried to ask , some were ignoring me , others were running past us but i still wanted my answer. An old lady came to us " Run as fast and as far you can young ladies......the Kennecotts" we heard a gunshot  the old lady fell. She was shot.              This time Thana grabbed my hand and pulled me . We started running to escape the soldier who was following us.

~  Lisa ~ " I knew it.  Now i wanna see Joan's face when i tell her i was right"

~ Thana ~  " Yes but you need to be alive to do that . So use your brain and find us a way out. Here.  Do you know how to climb on walls ?

~ Lisa ~ "no..."

~ Thana ~ " Then  today is the day you learn"

She climbed on the wall

~ Thana ~ " Grab on" 

We were safe at this point thanks to her. I was ready to go when i saw her grab a gun that someone might left it there. 

~Lisa~ " Ehh Thana what are you going to do with that thing be careful"

Thana headshotted the soldier

~ Lisa ~ " oh "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guido's Prespective

We were running towards the army base. We heard gunshots near us. Sadayo freezed , i did as well. Any exit around us is blocked by soldiers.

~ Sadayo ~ " In the school "

" i guess we will stay here until the road is clear "

We hid behind professor's office. Sadayo was shaking , she tried to hide it from me but I could reconise if she's sad, happy , anxious , scared i know her since she was five . I put my hand around her to calm her down , its the first time she experiences such a thing like this. 

I placed my other hand on the ground . I felt something liquid on my hand , it was dark red  

blood . 

We stared at eachother . Its was already late when whe realised that we were sitting on the professor Seebold's dead body we didn't see it at first since it was really dark in there . At the same time we heard footsteps coming closer. It was a soldier she had a gun , we heard her reloading it.

I saw Sadayo crawling and grab a crawbar. She made a loud sound on purpose. She had something in mind. The soldier came towards the place we were hiding. She turned her back to us. Sadayo stood up hit the soldier's legs with the crowbar causing the soldier to fall and drop the gun. Sadayo immediately took the gun and shoot the female soldier right in her face. Did she just killed someone?

~ Guido ~ "who taught you that"

~ Sadayo ~ " I saw my mum doing it once"

We got out of the school . We were finnaly headed to the headquarters. Sadayo suddenly stopped running . She saw a girl crying over her parent's dead body .

~ Sadayo ~ " Hey sweetie .... " she tried to get closer to the girl " are you okay ? " 

~ Cady ( the girl's name ) ~ " Pleace have mercy dont kill me please"

~ Sadayo ~ " shh don't be scared im a Gomed just like you i wont hurt you . "

~ Guido ~ " Come with us and you'll be safe " i couldn't leave her there.

Sadayo gave me the gun and she grabbed the little girl's hand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We arrived at the military base . Joan , Ash , Thana and Lisa were already there . Sadayo went to bring some water , food and a blanket for the girl.

I went to talk to my mother.

~ Guido ~ " hey , mum "

~ Ms. Hood ( Guido's mother) ~ " Oh thank goodness you are safe " she hugged me . It was the first time she hugged me in years "

~ Guido ~ " about dad...:"

~ Ms. Hood ~ " Screw him , he was useless anyway "

~ Guido ~ " but he was your husband "

~ Ms. Hood ~ " i never loved him ... neither he did , he was so selfish ..... good that he died . Now let me do my work "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Ms. Hood ~ " DANIEL!! how many soldiers have we lost? " 

~ Lisa ~ " 1.453 miss"

~ Ms. Hood ~ " Okay , and how many citizens? "

~Lisa ~ " 6.978 miss "

~ Ms. Hood ~ " Good job little lady . Your name? "

~ Lisa ~ " Lisa B. Elion miss "

~ Ms. Hood ~ " and who was the A. Elion ? "

~ Lisa ~ " My uncle ... i never met my parents "

~ Ms. Hood ~ " oh , i see " 

~ Joan ~ " hey G "

~ Guido ~ " what.. "

~ Joan ~ " Pleace don't punch me but , your mum is a MILF "

~ Guido ~ " SMIRNOFF "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lisa's Prespective

~ Lisa ~ "  General Hood , outside people are dying before we do anything we have to make sure they are safe "

~ Ms. Hood ~ " I totally agree  B. Elion girl , you have any ideas ? "

~ Lisa ~ " of course .  The village inside the mountain Oakdale "

She was surprised i knew . Everyone thinks its a myth . She started laughing .

~ Ms. Hood ~ " Hahaha .... you really made me laugh . Everybody knows its a stupid myth "

I went closer to her . I looked into her eyes 

~ Lisa ~ " Don't try to make a fool out of me , we both know it's real "

she smirked

~ Ms. Hood ~  "  You know what Lisa ... you are a really smart girl . Yeah it's true there is a village in the mountain but we have to transfer the people safely . Thats imposible . We've lost a lot soldiers. "

~ Sadayo ~  " I can do the job "

~ Joan ~  " Count me in Mil- miss 

~ Sadayo ~ " Just give me a sword . "

~ Joan ~ " a sword??? nah no no i'll take a gun thank you "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person's Prespective

Sadayo and Joan went for the fight . Their goal was to transfer the citizens in the mountain .

~ Ms. Hood ~ " So Joan is the girl you like "

~ Guido ~ " it's Sadayo "

 ~ Ms. Hood ~ " Look Guido , i don't want to be a burden on your life . I lived my life , but to be honest i didn't , i wasted my whole life on being general.  Αnd since you are the next one i'll give you an advice . Live your life like there's no tomorrow . Tell people you love them , apology to someone you hurt . Do things that make you smile. This job is rough , everyday you have to say goodbye to people you care about. Remember that kid "

Guido turned his head to see Thana slapping Lisa's hands to stop her from eating the cookies.

To see Ash comforting Cady

To see Sadayo and Joan win.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 days have passed after a couple of fights the Kennecotts retreated

day of cecemory and coronation

Hood Guido General

Smith Sadayo Commander

Smirnoff Joan Constable Οf Τhe Gendarmerie

B. Elion Lisa Informer & Army Doctor

Smith Asher  Undercover Spy

 Schulz Τhana Αxiomatic

Our new generation

Like Ms. Hood said , in the future this group will build the strongest army in Gomet's history.

Continuă lectura