The Battle (Popee the perform...

By 1luvvy0u

Hey there! This is my first ever thingy or what do you call it? 😭 Sorry if the logic in this is weird also t... More

Writers note 😃🤚
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
Last readers note 😕
HIIIII
how.

CHAPTER 7

858 15 22
By 1luvvy0u

                                                                            { YOUR POV }
I woke up from my kind of short sleep. I didn't sleep until 1-2am, off of me. I started to get ready and everyone already knew that they were coming for Popees birthday. I had everything ready since I like to be ready always. (😏) I set up everything in place just to make sure. Papi, Kedamono, Alien (I think he has a name idk), Paola and Frog all waited for Popee to come out to surprise him! 'I think I did a great job,' I thought.

{ POPEES POV }
Ah fuck. My head hurt from staying up the latest of my life. Now that I think about it, it wasn't that late. I didn't care about anything right now. I dressed up like it was just a normal day. Nothing ever changes, really. I got out of my tent and what I saw, was not expected. "Happy birthday Popee!!" everyone exclaimed. I was in shock, 'Y/N did keep her promise.' I smiled and bit and said "'thanks'". everyone went to give me a hug but I didn't accept it too much. Then it came to Y/N. She smiled at me really big. I just nervously smiled back. Today would be pretty big,

                                                                       { YOUR POV }
I did all of this for him, just for him. I never even had the idea and have never made anything this big for anyone. It was just a act of kindness, right? Nothing else.

I made a lot of fun tricks to do, got the most possible food I could get and so much more. It still didn't change my mind that I, uh, liked him..? He was just, something else. For a fact, he is a psycho with a lot on his mind but, he can change. Though I'm not saying that I want him to change, just if people see him that way, that's it. We all clapped, cheered and smiled for Popee. I actually never have seen him this happy before.

The sun was setting a bit but we still had time to cut the cake and stuff. Although I tried my best to make a cake with the things we had. 'I think I did a good job on everything' I think to myself.

{ POPEES POV }
The day was done. It was nice and all actually. Maybe it was the happiest I've ever been since I was a kid. I let everyone talk over there while I went to watch the sunset. It wasn't usual me but, Y/N taught me a lot, just like this. I stood there for a while but then I heard someone walking on the sand, someone behind me. I didn't look back though, I was ready to attack if it was anyone that I dislike.

{ YOUR POV }
I saw Popee in the distance so I walked up to him. He was just standing there, don't know what he was doing. I tried standing next to him. I turned to him and he turns to me. At least it was a relief that he wasn't mad. Now that I was next to him, I had thoughts on him. The same thoughts. I was pissed on about these thoughts. They wouldn't leave. So, I decided I had to tell him, just some words.

"Hey uh Popee, I have something to tell you.." I say. He turns to me. "Hm?" he says. I took a deep breath in, and said what I had to say.

"I.. I love you.." I say quietly.

He looked at me in a surprised way.

"As a friend or something like that of course, right?" he says

His innocence is too pure. I can't say no! I had the urge to say no but,

"Oh, uh yeah haha..."

He smiled at me.

"And so do I," he says.

I thought about it. 'As a friend or something like that, right?'

Like a friend, that's what he said..

[ THE END ]

(read the next page thing for more details 😄)

~ 670 words ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 499 16
20 year old (y/n), and 23 year old Vincent, have been together for 9 months, and he has always been by her side ever since the day they met but, Vinc...
19.7K 319 8
light nsfw but nothing to inappropriate only thing is like a few kisses or hand holding/thigh holding because the creator of this arg isn't comfortab...
35.3K 1.1K 31
Lisa Manoban Crazy ambitious billionaire who loves making big deals. she loves money and wants more than what she has now. She loves her bachelor lif...
42.3K 310 8
This is a special book requested by someone who makes very good books in my opinion. And since I don't want to let that person down I present to you...