COTE: Ayanokoji As A Girl (Hi...

By Ara_kiseki

Congratulations you're reading my first fic! So this will basically be like what the title implies Kiyopon as... More

Prologue
Chapter 1.1
Chapter 1.2
Chapter 2.1
Chapter 2.2
Chapter 3.1
Chapter 3.2
Chapter 4.2

Chapter 4.1

5.8K 178 75
By Ara_kiseki

Ayanokoji Pov:

Eeeeeeh? Host?

Well, if this is nothing more than an invitation then I could just refuse.

But looking at Chabashira-sensei's disgusting smirk, then this means that I was specifically selected, and not by random.

Let's pry out some information.

"Sensei, why was I chosen? Is it by complete chance, or was I specifically chosen?"

"Of course, you were hand-picked by the school itself. You fitted the criteria the most, and was even nominated by a large figure."

Hand-picked by the school? That's certainly interesting. But, I wonder, how was I able to garner such attention from the school?

Other than the weird polls that I surprisingly came top at, I can't think of anything else.

Wait...has my cover been blown? Does the school know about what I did to one of my upperclassmen?

Actually, that's impossible. I made sure to properly erase any possible evidence, so them knowing about it is out of the question.

Anyway, I wonder what she meant by nominated?

Large figure? I'm almost positive that if I questioned her now, Chabashira-sensei would most likely answer honestly.

I mean, what's the harm in telling me?

"Sensei, who was the large figure that nominated me?"

"You sure do have a lot of questions, Ayanokoji. But, I'll still tell you, it's not classified in any way after all."

As expected, though she phrased it as if she's doing me a favor, it certainly wouldn't be a harm to tell me who it is.

"It was the student council president, Horikita Manabu."

That's certainly interesting...

I wonder, why would such an important person would nominate a background character like me...?

Wait, if I'm not mistaken, he's a third year. Just like, the one I stole- no claimed points from.

"If I may ask, what is the class he is designated in?"

"You're a very curious girl, aren't you? But...I don't think it's necessary for me to tell you his class."

What a stubborn teacher.

"It's fine if you don't want to, well then I'll be taking my leave."

"Before you do, here's a physical copy of the details for the pageant. And also, the papers for what you will be doing as the host."

"Alright, thank you."

I sat up from the sofa, and casually exited the room.

With my papers in hand, I closed the door with my other hand. As I did so, I saw Chabashira-sensei wear a sly, yet wide grin on her face.

Oh God.

Just...what in the world will I be doing?

I finally made my way out, and silently descended the stairs.

Classes are still ongoing, so I musn't make much noise.

Well, I'm not one of those people that would squeak their shoes for attention.

Anyway, I made it back to the classroom, and opened the door.

I saw Hoshinomiya-sensei teaching in front of the class.

Oh, I see.

It's currently 10:36, so it's time for Mathematics.

I was about to make my way to my seat, until Hoshinomiya-sensei went over to me, putting the lesson on hold.

"Ara, Aya-chan...are you done talking with Sae-chan?"

That nickname again? Well, I'll leave it be and let her call me that for now.

"Yes, also I apologize for being late."

"Ahh! No need for that, I completely understand."

She then hugged me, and pressed her...

'W-Cup: Whorld whaydo oppai' onto me.

Perhaps unintentionally, the spot where she pressed her 'whorld whaydo oppai', was directly on my chest.

So, our breasts clashed each other, battling it out.

Alright, don't lose confidence, myself.

Always remember...

'Medium is premium'

Yeah...I'm not jealous at all.

She probably realized the situation, so she moved away from me.

As she did though, her breasts jiggled like a madman.

Tch.

"Ah, I'm sorry Aya-chan, you can go to your seat now."

Seriously though, should a teacher really be this close to a student? And she did it in the middle of class to top it off.

Wait...in the middle of class?

I looked over to the rest of my classmates, and saw a rather weird sight.

How weird? Well, one guy looked like heaven shone onto him, and posed like Buddha.

Oh, there's also one guy that looked like he hit his head, and kept muttering something.

"I-I didn't look, Lalako-tan."

What a weird guy.

I ignored all the other looks and jealous glares, and finally sat down on my window seat.

I found out from the internet that the ones that seat beside the window are usually the main protagonists of a show.

Well, not that I am one.

Hoshinomiya-sensei kept on discussing the lessons, but I didn't pay much heed to it, as it's all simple for me anyway.

I honestly wish for class to end already, so that I may properly review the details of the pageant.

Speaking of pageant...I wonder who we picked as our representatives?

I'll just ask Horikita about it all later.

Hmm? Horikita...isn't that the name of the student council president?

Are they relatives? Since 'Horikita' isn't a common name in any way, it could most likely be the case.

I'll set up a meeting with her later on, as to ask her the various questions I have.

It is completely necessary for me to know what Horikita Manabu's class is. And just what are his motives.

Hmm, we'll see that so-

"Aya-chan! Are you listening? If so, then please answer the problem on the board."

Why should I? Didn't the teachers not care whenever the students weren't listening? I know it affects our points and all, but out of all people, why must she call me?

I don't wish to stand out, so what should I do?

The problem is relatively easy, so should I answer correctly?

But I don't know if this problem is hard for others or not.

Should I pretend to not know? But that could have the opposite effect...

"Hurry up, Aya-chan!"

Is this checkmate?

I walked out of my seat and looked at the problem directly.

I didn't look at it to compute, or any of the sort.

I looked at it to simply create the effect that I'm actually thinking hard about it.

I looked back at my classmates...it seems to be working.

I wrote one formula the correct way, and looked back again. But this time, to check their expressions.

What do they feel about me getting the first formula correct? Do they feel anxious? Do they feel confused?

It would be effortless to determine if this question is easy or hard in their standards by simply reading their expressions.

I'm pretty sure people call it,
'Cold Reading'.

Alright, I checked all of their expressions, but I'll only be mainly focusing on two people.

First off Horikita, her expression looked as if the problem was meant for grade-schoolers.

Knowing her, and her superiority complex, it would be hard to determine the difficulty of the problem with her alone.

This is where Ike Kanji comes in, he is considered a pervert and an idiot, so his expression can largely affect my judgement.

Ho? He seems scared, as if he didn't want to get called to the front as well.

Alright.

Based on the body language and different expressions of my classmates, I can now therefore conclude that the problem is quite easy, but not overly easy.

I finished writing the correct answer.

Why did I write the correct answer? Its because the problem largely depended on getting the first formula correct.

Which meant that if I knew the first formula, then it's only natural that I get the actual problem correct.

I put down the marker, and headed back to my seat, without looking back.

"Correct, Aya-chan!"

Most of my classmates looked at me as if they knew that I would get it correct, but of course some were were still left dumbfounded.

Honestly, I think I overthought about it. But it's fine, since not standing out is a requirement to peaceful life.

Shortly after, Hoshinomiya-sensei explained the problem, and wrapped up the class.

"Thank you everyone! Goodbye for now."

She said, as she got her stuff and exited the class.

Oh?

It's now 11:00, which meant that it's currently time for me to eat.

Almost everyone of my classmates, walked out of the room and are most likely headed towards the canteen.

I too, will be heading out soon, but not to the canteen. I will be spending most of the time in the library.

For now, let's eat.

I pulled up the egg sandwich and cold latte I bought from the convenience store earlier today.

I gently ate the egg sandwich and silently sipped my latte.

How is my cold latte, still cold you may ask? Well, I brought a thermal bottle, and put some ice on it before leaving my room. And I transferred the coffee from it's bottle to my own.

Pretty convenient if I do say so myself.

A little while after eating, I set off towards the library, with the papers given to me by Chabashira-sensei earlier.

After a short walk, I reached the library and entered.

Mhm.

This is certainly nice, the fresh scent of books, the quiet atmosphere, and an uncrowded place.

It's perfect for reviewing...the details of the pageant, and my role as a host that is.

As I was about to find myself a seat, I saw a familiar figure.

Ah, it was the girl that saw me grin weirdly.

It appears that she's trying to reach for a book, but it seems she is too short to do so.

Without hesitation, I went towards her.

I guess it's not a bad thing to help people every now and then.

-

Yahallo! Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Though, I sadly announce that this book will be on a short hiatus.

I kind of made this chapter on a whim so it may come off as bad, but hey.

Anyway if you like my writing just go check out my other books.

Im going to sleep just like Syalis now, so...

Byebye!

And here have another suya gif.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 582 8
This is A story about Kiyotaka Ayanokoji in Classroom of the Elite In where he is place in Class B instead of Class D and also he somewhat does not h...
10.5K 316 13
First FanFic/ First Story I ever wrote. Hope you enjoy! :) Kiyotaka Ayanokoji a new first year at the ANHS was placed in class D the lowest one. They...
21.3K 784 12
A story that focuses on the romantic development between Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and Sakayanagi Arisu. This takes place during Volume 11.5 of Year 1, and...
98.1K 2.2K 66
This story will start on volume 1 The title says it all it's Kiyo x Arisu. Their love is a slow paced but gradually increasing each time they meet...