nothing fucking good.

By B4kug0usnumber1s1mp

Bakugou has to deal with COVID and mental issues in one way or another. Let's just say nothing good comes out... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
authors notes (ily all)

chapter 26

611 35 32
By B4kug0usnumber1s1mp

(authors note: hi, i know you guys are probably mad at me. i mean, heck i havent posted a new chapter in agessss! im sorry, i really am, things in my personal life just feel like they're falling apart right now and i dont know what to do about it. the next few chapters are going to hopefully be more happy, but my twist is still in plan... hehehe. tw for the usual, please enjoy and leave comments!!)

Walking to the 1-A classroom the day (Monday), he checked his phone for a message from Kita, which he wasn't too surprised to have received.

At the arrival to the classroom, he sat at his desk and read the message.

Kita: hiya! It was so cool to see you at the shops!

Kita: A little birdy told me you got into UA. Tell me about UA pls!

Hmm, she seemed enthusiastic about UA. Perhaps she had seen him in the sports festival (which would unfortunately be postponed that year due to covid regulations).

: hey. Umm, UA is pretty cool. I get good opportunities and I can train to be a hero

Much to his surprise, he got a reply within 30 seconds.

Kita: what training do you do? You look very thin, does the training help with that??

: yeah, I guess it does, but I am trying to build muscle too. It just isn't seeming to work lately

Kita: yea, I did notice how you've lost a bit of muscle

Kita: is it your diet? Maybe you need more protein?

: yes, I guess it could be that, thanks for the advice.

Kita: no problem!

Kita sent a low-quality picture of her from a bad angle smiling goofily at the camera.

Was it usual to send photos over text? He had never done it before, but why not jump on Kita's bandwagon?

He sent a picture back, the same rough quality and camera angle, due to him holding it under his desk.

The photo looked kinda funny and he allowed a small chuckle. Maybe he and this girl could be friends.

------------------------------------

At lunch that day, he had not forgotten to get his celery.

It seemed to be a very popular food item on websites and weight-loosing-related internet shit.

He pulled out a plastic container from his school bag and carefully and slowly started to munch on it.

He hated the taste, but the texture scratched an itch in his brain so he continued to eat.

The crunchy noises made him feel weird but in a good way. Maybe he had found his new favourite food, which was weird considering... you know... the way he was.

It wasn't very normal for people like him to gain a favourite food? Was it? Usually, they just lost favourite foods, right?

Oh well, he didn't really care to be honest anyways.

His head was down the whole lunch time, zoning out peacefully, getting his phone out to message Kita back now and again, laughing at memes.

It was a pretty chill lunch.

He didn't notice the small crowd consisting of Todoroki, Mei, Uraraka and Deku staring and him and chatting away.

-------------------------------------------

Todoroki joined Deku to sit next to Uraraka and Mei a while ago, and he was only now finding out, when it was nearing the end of lunch.

He wanted to know about why Deku was desperate to search Kacchan's room. Obviously, Deku couldn't really give an answer.

Todoroki didn't push, but he did sit down at the table trying to secretly hear for anything Midoriya would say to the two girls sitting on the same table.

He didn't accidentally spill anything, but one could hope right?

Uraraka had newly been invited into the plan. Being as close to Midoriya as she was, she didn't say no. She was glad to have extra time with him, and was kinda happy he chose her to help with his secretive plan too.

She may have had the slightest crush on Midoriya, but who needed to know? It's not like the lifestyle she wanted would support having a boyfriend (a boyfriend who also wanted the same lifestyle).

She could always dream though, and she was fully content doing just that. However, if Deku-kun decided to ask her out (which he obviously never would) ... she wouldn't decline him to say the least.

This little plan didn't faze her too much, but it did make her suspicious of why Deku was not saying why he wanted to do it.

She had respect for Bakugou, and she had even grown slightly closer to him before covid took over, so she didn't want to do anything to cross his boundaries, but this was piquing her interest, not to mention how she wanted to follow Midoriya's lead impulsively.

She knew Mei didn't give a rat's arse since she was probably just excited about trying some of her babies out, and Deku-kun obviously didn't mind since he was the one instigating it, so she just relaxed about the plan and went along with it.

She knew she could be of use to the plan, so she held her head high and stood confident.

If Todoroki didn't want to do it, that was on him, it was nothing to get nervous over.

But now Deku and Todoroki where still trying to feign normalcy, pretending to get into the fake small talk they had put on, Mei oddly butting in once and a while.

It was fake, and Uraraka could tell, but what could the bubbly girl do about it?

The air was thick with Todoroki's suspicion, and Deku's reserved ways.

Ochako sat with her hands in her lap as she looked over to Bakugou, the reason for Deku's impulsive plan, and sighed a thoughtful sigh.

--------------------------------------------------------

After school once everyone fucked off from the learning area and did their own shit, Deku, Ochako and Mei were sat in his dorm room talking about the plan.

Mei was talking about babies that could be useful to the plan, Uraraka planned to perfect a new move that she could try use in the plan.

And Deku partially listened whilst he put the other half of his focus into scribbling things down into his notebook.

Ochako was growing slightly closer to Mei, and she appreciated that due to the fact in their first proper meeting, Mei rubbed her the wrong way, but that was no real reason to prevent a budding friendship.

Soon enough the two girls were exchanging phone numbers and growing familiar with each other. Deku wasn't really in the moment, but the two girls weren't concerned, it was a normal Deku occurrence.

He kept worrying himself over kacchan, and the plan.

He couldn't back out now (and frankly, he didn't want to) but multiple things told him it wasn't a good idea. Although his brain rushed with thoughts trying to turn him away from the idea, he knew, no matter what he was thinking, that he had to go through with the plan. It was Kacchans safety they were talking about!

--------------------------------------------------------

In his room, Katsuki relaxed.

He had completed all his homework and exercise for the day and wanted to put his head down to sleep before someone tempted him with the idea of dinner.

He was hungry and sore and he was longing for the feel of food in his tummy (even though the feel of guilt would last longer than the satisfaction).

He had to remember he was so close to perfection.

He couldn't let one pathetic binge session get in his way of his goal; he was so close!

Another thing he had to remember, is that he had the support of people, even if they were on the wrong side of the argument, they cared about him and he was slowly realising he didn't have to be so alone.

When he started the whole ordeal, he chose to be alone, and it hurt, but he made that choice.

But he was slowly realising he didn't have to be so alone, even random strangers from middle school dared to be involved with him even after the whole shitshow of school at that time.

He felt like shit, and life was shit, but at least he had the comfort of support.

Obviously, it wasn't direct support, but it was support nonetheless.

It soothed him slightly, it reminded him that even in this horrible tiring journey, he had people that actually cared, even after all the bad shit he's done.

He didn't deserve it, but he was learning to accept it.

Talking to Kita during the day was like turning to a new page in this 16-year-old book.

It was new and thrilling to get to know a person who knew of his existence before he even acknowledged theirs.

Usually, he didn't particularly enjoy meeting new people or places, but he was trying his hardest, and that's all that mattered to him in that moment.

Speaking of trying his hardest, in the diet, he was most definitely trying. Along the way at some point, he realised that it wasn't normal to be doing what he was doing to himself, and seeing other people eat so freely made him feel... something.

He wanted to be able to do that but he ALSO knew that he wouldn't be able to bring himself to that point. Not yet anyways.

There was a small fear that he had locked up, and he was only fully acknowledging it.

The fear that he would be stuck like that forever, with no way out or to escape. The disease spreading and affecting every ounce of his life never being able to be... normal.

The idea of... whatever this was consuming him and his life whole was absolutely terrifying, but he couldn't make himself stop.

Every day he was digging a deeper and deeper hole into the mess and every time he thought about it, it thrilled and scared him a tiny bit more.

He didn't know where his life was headed, and that loss of control was the kind of frozen fear that you get.

Adrenalin coursing through every inch of your body, yet stuck in place, too scared to do or move anything in absolute, pure fear.

In these instances, he didn't whether to cry or just get up and down another monster like it was nothing.

He was stuck in a loop, but to try and help, he was doing everything he could to get up each morning and do his exercise like usual, without worrying about it all, and to interact with his peers, just to preserve his little sanity that was left.

He could make it through, but not without an effort, and trying to bring back some normalcy would be an amazing first start.

Anyways, about going to sleep, he didn't feel all that tired...

He could try downloading that genshin game the internet was going crazy about?? Or maybe he could finish the rest of rent a girlfriend??

Maybe he could start another romcom anime??

So many things he could do!!

... or maybe he could message Kita again and strike up a good convo?

Take it slow... don't let the disease seize you whole. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 14.5K 51
Theirs a mental institution, for traumatized kids. These kids need to learn to live again. For some, it's been ten years. For some, five. But all of...
330K 13.1K 51
(I do not own the cover picture or MHA/BNHA or most the characters in this story, I just own the plot and writing) (This story includes triggers, se...
60.1K 1.3K 33
Trigger Warning! Depression, Anxiety, Eating disorders, Drug use, Alcohol, Panic attacks, Depressive thoughts, Cursing, Self-harm, Suicidal thoughts ...
40.3K 850 16
This is about a depressed bakugou and kirishima is trying to help * warning * abuse / cutting /swearing my first story will be updated weekly