Forced To Marry A Gang Leader...

By ILOVERIHANNA19

MUST READ: This book has been written till chapter 42, then the chapter after is an explanation of what I was... More

Chapter One: "Oh Really?"
Chapter Two: "Like the city London?"
Chapter 3: "Big Ben was our original name!"
Chapter 4: 'Man the fuck up'
Chapter 5: 'Nahh I kinda like this Position'
Chapter 6 - "Stay away from him his bad news"
Chapter 7- "DRRUNNKKK INNN LOOVVEE!"
Chapter 8: "I have a crush on Shadow Winters.."
Chapter 9: "I don't like her"
chapter 10: 'I preferred chocolate'
Chapter 11: "I did......oh shit!"
Chapter 12: "But that's not fair"
Chapter 13: "This is the one"
Chapter 14: "Truth or dare?"
Chapter 15: " I do"
Chapter 16: "You excited to go home?"
Chapter 17: "Are you scared?"
Chapter 18: "I LOVE IT"
Chapter 19: "Do you expect me to?"
Chapter 20: "Oops"
Chapter 21: "I told you"
Chapter 22: "Shut up"
Chapter 23: "Anytime bebé "
Chapter 24: "YOUR 19 AND YOUR MARRIED?!"
Chapter 25: "Are you crazy?"
Chapter 26: "Did you two kiss?"
Surprise! Chapter 27: "Are you jealous?"
Chapter 28: "Your cute when your angry"
Chapter 29: "Cinderella your shoe fell off"
Chapter 30: "Protection is important London"
Chapter 31: "Shits about to get real"
Chapter 32: "I told you to prepare for your consequences"
Chapter 33: "I HATE YOU"
Chapter 34: "YOUR SO ANNOYING"
Chapter 35: "I will pray for you ma'am"
Authors note- Clear the air
Chapter 37: "I'm not letting go any time soon"
Chapter 38: "Your MINE and I think it's time I proved it"
Chapter 39: "Get ready for the time of your life"
Chapter 40: "Do you want to know why i married you?"
Chapter 41: "Revenge"
Explanation

Chapter 36: ""We should do it more often"

121K 4K 457
By ILOVERIHANNA19

PLEASE READ:

OMG I HIT 300k, OH MY GOD!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST, LOVE YOU LOT SO MUCH!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH, AHHH! I CANT BELIEVE IT, KISSES AND HUGS FOR ALL OF YOU XXX
I want you guys to do me a favour, my best friend started her first watt pad book, she's an amazing writer and for her first book it's pretty amazing. It's not a fan fiction but Justin Bieber is the main character, so give her your love and support like you give me please, thank you.
Here's a summary or blurb for her book.
Beautiful Chaos
'17 year old Mia moves to Minnesota to start a new life with her aunt. Not only is their reason to their move because of Kevin, but also someone from Mia's family who struggles to let go of her.
Will 18 year old Justin be able to help her forget him or will he remind her more of him?
Justin is every girls heart throb, but once again his personality needs some major improvement. He is the product of his mother's past drug addiction.'
By: @Rawrr_hi
She's already published 5 chapters, so give her some VOTE&COMMENT&FOLLOW HER!!! plwease...
Thank you, now moving on, I present to you...Chapter 36.

London POV

Grabbing my phone, i opened the bathroom door, at the same time i was undoing my bun, since i just had a quick shower.

Running a hand through my hair, i began to make my way towards my empty bed.

Before i could even take another step, i was suddenly pulled to the side. A tan, strong arm gripped my waist whilst his other hand covered my mouth,knowing i was about to scream, my heart rate shot up by a mile.I tried screaming again but it just came out muffled.

"Don't scream" a familiar voice whispered in my ear, i felt the butterflies erupt in my stomach and the familiar goosebumps run up my arm.

Shadow.

Gradually he took his hand away from my mouth and waist, once his hands left my waist, i whipped round, so we were face to face.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" i whisper-yelled.

"Cant i come and see my wife" he smirked

"You could of waited for my at our bed or knocked on the bathroom and told me you were here!"

"Thats boring" he shrugged, i think his officially gone crazy, he gave me a heart attack for his own entertainment!

"why are you here? if Sophie sees you, were dead!"

"Because I'm bored and i missed my wife" Sarcasm clear in his voice.

"What do you want to do? paint each others nails and gossip" i wouldn't mind, to be honest, i would love to see shadow wearing make up, just imagining him with make up was cracking me up.

"Lets sneak out" he smirked

"Are you crazy?! i am not sneaking out!"

"Have you always been a goody two shoes?" he laughed

"No"

He gave me a pointed look.

"Fine, yes i have"

"Come on London, don't you wonder how it feels to be bad and break rules" he leaned in closer for effect.

"No not really and i like to stick with that" i lied, of course i have.

"Come on London, I'm bored"

"so?"

"Would you come, if i told you Jett is awake looking out for Sophie and will call me if she wakes up?" his eyes filled with hope.

"yes"

"Lets go" he pulled my arm

"Wait you actually have Jett looking out?"

"Do you think your the only one whose scared of my mum" he chuckled

"Fine" I quickly put on my Nike blazers before we tip toed towards our window, we were two story up, it wasn't a big jump but since I've never jumped of a building before it was big for me.

"Have you ever jumped?" he asked

"No"

"Hold my hand" obeying his order, i grabbed his hand and intertwined our finger together, surprisingly our hand fit perfectly together.

"On three" he whispered

"One" Lowering ourselves

"Two" Bending our knees.

"Three!" putting in as much pressure as possible, we jumped at the same time, within seconds our feet touched the ground and we were running towards a forest, shadow leading us, our hands still intwined.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see" We both ran together, like they do in the movies when the couples running away from the villain.

It is shady, dark and cool almost cold. As we come to the end of the trees it opens up into a lake. The air is warmer, the sounds of insects are almost too loud, the water while calm had so many different hues of blue, reflecting the dark blue sky, surrounding the lake were trees and rocks,tress moving along with the wind. I inhaled its minty, woodsy smell, loving the feeling of the wind against my skin, a shiver ran down my spine whilst goosebumps ran up my arm.

"You like it?" Shadow asked.

"I love it, how did you find it?" this resembled so much of the place, my mother used to take me.

There was moment of silence.

"My grand mar used to take me here and she would tell me stories of my grandpar, how he was an amazing leader, i wasn't fortunate enough to meet him in person" he whispered, he looked so vulnerable, i was afraid if i did one wrong move i would break him, i didn't want him to feel like i didn't understand him or that i don't understand his pain because i defiantly do.

"My mother used to take me to a place that looked a lot like this, she would draw and i use to watch her, it inspired me to become an artist, i wanted to make her proud"

"Without a doubt i know she would be proud of you" Shadow whispered, i felt my vision become slightly clouded as i gradually lifted my head up, he was already looking at me, our eyes connected, his deep emerald eyes held so much vulnerability,admiration,want and lust.

"Thank you" i whispered

"I wish i could meet your grandpa, so i can tell him, how much of an amazing leader you are" i said confidently looking him straight in the eye, so he knew i wasn't lying

After a minute went by, i twisted around and began making my way towards the rock, lying next to the beautiful lake.

"London" Turning around, i came face to face with Shadow but something felt weird about him, once again our eyes locked, his eyes held something but i couldn't put my finger on it...determination?

"Shadow are you o-" Before i could finish that sentence,i felt, Shadows arms snake round my waist, his fingers crawled up my back and gripped a hand full of hair.

"What are you do-" once again, i was interrupted but not by Shadows voice or arm or even by his phone, no, this time i was interrupted by his soft lips.

Shock was far from what i felt right now.....Bliss...pure bliss.

Just as quick as his lips came, that how quick they left.

"Shado-" " sorry i shouldn't of done that without you permission" his cheeks had a tint of pink as he began rubbing the back of his neck.

Without even thinking, i grabbed a handful of his black t-shirt and pulled him till my lips crashed against his, his lips resisted at first and then i felt them melt into mine. The familiar butterflies began doing there job, as they erupted in my stomach. Our lips moved in sync together, he wrapped his arms around my waist, as i wrapped my own arms around his neck, bringing him closer to my lips, pressing them even harder together, if possible. I felt his fingers, trail down my legs, till he gots to the end of my thighs , the beginning of my knee, he wrapped his huge hands around my thighs and lifted me up like i weighed nothing and wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked backwards till my back banged against the tree behind me, his tongue slowly yet deliberately, licked my bottom lip,asking for permission whilst another shiver ran along my spine. Slightly opening my mouth, both our tongues fought for dominance whilst one of his hands creeped inside my shirt, i let my hand slide down his neck, then down his chest, abs and let them grip his boxers, i felt something poke me in my thigh, ignoring it, i kept my focus winning the fight. Unfortunately he won the battle,i was annoyed over the fact, everything was under his control, so i did something i never thought i would do, i let my legs slip till they were back on the ground, grabbing both his wrist, i span us around and pinned both his hands above his head, in lightening speed, whilst i leant forward, so my chest was right against his chest.

"Woah" he whispered, stunned, that i was taking control. Slowly leaning forward, i let my mouth hover over his, teasing him, this time i slowly licked his bottom lip before capturing it in between my teeth, biting it, as i let go of his lip, i noticed how red and swollen they were, just as i was about to place my mouth on his again, i heard a buzz.

"Shadow?"

"mhm" he moaned.

"Your phone" i let go of his arms.

"what about it" he asked with his eyes closed, whilst i took a step back.

"Its ringing you idiot!"

"Oh shit!" his eyes snapped open, he quickly stood up straight and answered his phone.

"Hello?" he whispered into the phone.

"Oh shit, okay, okay were coming" He nodded before hanging up.

"What happened?"

"My mum found out, we sneaked out" He said worriedly.

"Oh god! let go" He quickly grabbed my hand, intertwining it again and ran back as fast as we could.

We got there in 3 minutes, out of breath, do you know how hard it is to run straight after a make out session? well its very fucking hard.

Before I could even open the door, shadow pulled me back and gave me a peck.

"That kiss was fucking amazing" He smirked, i felt a blush creep up my neck.

"We should do it more often" his smirk grew, when he saw me blush.

"Shut up"

"Lets go in before my mum kills us then we can discuss the hot kiss after" he winked.

That arse-hole was teasing me.

What do you think?

I thought you guys deserved that make out session, thank you again for the 300k, love you guys xx

I hope you liked this chapter, how was the kiss? do you guys like where London and Shadows relationship is going? My book is coming closer and closer to the end.

Song on the side is how London feels.

Anyway

VOTE&COMMENT&FOLLOW ME!!!

xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 4.3K 31
Hi guy's!!! So this is my first book and i started it when i was in like 7th grade so the beginning chapters are not that great, but once it's finish...
55.9K 1.6K 32
"You can't imagine the things I'd do if I put my hands on you" He murmured huskily and I felt his hot breath feathering by my ear making my knees tr...
8.2M 194K 100
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
104K 5.1K 32
Book 5 of the Jackson Series! Marcella is struggling to break free from all she has ever known. Brought up in a world where she's been caged in with...