The Plus-size and The Mute

By Annalasha

About a plus-sized girl and a mute boy. Both having similar things in common. No friends, being bullied, you... More

Characters🧡
Chapter 1🧡
Chapter 2🧡
Chapter 3🧡
Chapter 4🧡
Chapter 5🧡
Chapter 6🧡
MEE/characters
Chapter 7🧡
Chapter 8🧡
Chapter 9🧡
Chapter 10🧡
Chapter 11🧡
Chapter 12🧡
Chapter 13🧡
Chapter 14🧡
Chapter 15🧡
Chapter 16🧡
Chapter 17🧡
Chapter 18🧡
Chapter 19🧡
Chapter 20🧡
Chapter 21🧡
Chapter 23🧡
Chapter 24🧡
Chapter 25🧡
Chapter 26🧡
Chapter 27🧡
Chapter 28🧡
Chapter 29🧡
Chapter 30🧡 (last chap)
Please Read🫶🏾
PART 2⏰

Chapter 22🧡

3.9K 207 53
By Annalasha

(I forgot to add the rings last chapter but the promise rings above)

Unedited

"Are you ready to go back home Z? School starts back tomorrow." Josh asks his son.

'Can you take me to school?' Zyon types.

"Yeah I'll drop your clothes off before I head to work. Zyon I'm letting you know now. Yes I haven't been there because I honestly didn't know but I want to be there for you until I die. Promise me you won't let anything happen to you and if so can you talk to me. I can't lose you.

'I promise to let you know if anything goes wrong.'

"I'll take your word on that. When Sariah gets home we're going out to eat."

'That's fine.'

"Okay. I just wanted to let you know I love you and that I'm always here for you. I'll tell you when we are getting ready to leave."

'Okay.'

Joshua walks out after that. Zyon cuts his game back on but Eliza calls right before he started playing.

"Hi babes. What you doing?"

He lifts up his phone and shows her.

"That's cool."

Zyon types a message on the FaceTime screen and it said 'wyd?'

"I'm designing that thing my mom gave me for Christmas. I was wondering what did you want to do for lunch tomorrow?"

Zyon shrugs he didn't really care. He writes on the screen it didn't matter.

"Okay. I'm thinking about canes or something."

Zyon writes 'tomorrow dad is taking me to school tomorrow. Do you want me to grab you breakfast instead of you getting it?'

"You can. Where are you going?"

'Starbucks or McDonald's?'

"McDonald's."

'Okay.'

Josh walks in Zyon's room because he forgot to give him something.

"Z I forgot to give you something. Hi ladybug. What are you up to?" Josh says.

"Hi Josh. Nothing designing. What about you?" Eliza says.

"Picking out my clothes for tonight and tomorrow but I came in here to give Z something. Z this is a card. I need you to take good care of it. You can spend it on whatever. It'll let me know where you go just not what you bought. Don't lose it. If you do let me know as soon as you realize it's gone so I can deactivate it and get you a new one. The PIN number is on that sticky note but memorize it so you can put that paper somewhere for keepsake. That's all I wanted to tell you. Get dressed sariahs here." 

Zyon nods his head and Josh leaves the room.

"Where are y'all going?" Eliza asks.

'Dinner.' Zyon writes.

"Sounds fun. Have fun babes I love you."

'I love you too.' He writes before they hang up.

Zyon gets dressed and sits down to play his game before they had to leave.

Next morning

"Have a good day son. Tell Eliza I said good morning and have a good day." Josh says.

Zyon nods.

"I texted your mother saying I'm dropping your bags off in a minute. Don't forget what we talked about. Call me or text me if you need me. Bye son."

Zyon tries to wave and Josh rides off.

"Here's my sons bags. I'm taking him for a week next week." Josh says to Zyon's family.

"You can't do that." Zyon's step father says.

"And I can. I can let my lawyers know and we can go to court."

"There's no need. You can take him for as long as you want." Zyon's mother says.

"Mmmm. You got my number let me know if anything happens to my son." Josh emphasizes on my son. He leaves afterwards.

"Who does this Nigga think he is? I raised that kid." Zyon's step father says.

"I know baby but I can't tell him no and you know that."

"Just wait until that boy gets home."

Zyon and Eliza get in the car after school and sit there to figure out what Zyon was going to do next.

"You want to go home to see your family?" Eliza asks.

Zyon shrugs but remembered the message he got earlier.

'I do have to go home.' Zyon types.

"Okay. Hang out with your family They probably miss you."

They arrive at his house and Zyon kisses her.

'I love you.'

"I love you too. I'll see you tomorrow."

Zyon nods then leaves the car to go inside. He thought no one was home because of how quiet it was but when he got to his room he seen his parents.

"What you been up to boy? He treats you better than me?" Zyon's step father says.

Zyon snakes his head no.

"His wife does so much more than me?" His mother asks.

Zyon shakes his head no again.

"The why the fuck you allow that Nigga to treat you like that. You don't deserve it. We give you what you deserve. We're going to show you what you deserve."

Zyon was about to run out when his step father grabs him. He kicks and tries to scratch them off him. He liked the days he didn't have to be beat on and raped. He had a strong feeling he won't be seeing anyone for a while.

Zyon woke up in the basement tied up and in pain.

"Hey baby. I'm glad to see you awake you've been here for a couple days now." He heard his mother say.

A couple of days? Zyon thought. Eliza was going to be mad and he wouldn't even know how to tell her when he got out.

"Your girlfriend came by. We had to tell her you didn't want to see her anymore and that you were going to finish school here. Your father doesn't want you around them anymore. He also texted your real father. We told him that ever since you've met them you appreciated it but you don't know if you were comfortable being around and you just met him. He told me to let you know to text him whenever you were ready to."

He looked towards the door and saw his step father.

"I hope you like where you at cuz this yo new room. Ain't no more privileges for you. You fucked up when you decided to leave with that Nigga. I told you wait until you got back just wait and I promise you your life is finna be more hell than it already was." His step father says.

"Eliza please get up sweetheart." Elizas mother says.

"No not until he talks to me. He was my only friend. My best friend and he breaks up with me. I didn't do anything. He promised me and he broke his promise."

"Baby it's going to be okay. He'll come around it was probably a miss understanding."

Eliza shrugs and looks at her phone. She never changed her Lock Screen or Home Screen. She opens the message he sent to her.

'Hey. I know you haven't seen me at school but I decided I wanted to be home schooled. Also I appreciate everything you've done and stuff. You were a great best friend to me. I don't know if we were meant for each other. I'm truthfully not happy with myself and I want time to myself. I'll see you around whenever. Bye Eliza.'

Eliza turns on her stomach and cries into her pillow. She didn't want to believe it at first but she did at the same time.

I know y'all are ready for him to talk. Me too but do y'all think it's too early?

Maybe in a couple chapters😉 Idk yet I haven't decided yet. Tune in to the next chapter to find out.

Anna🧡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 11.6K 21
This isn't your typical 'big' girl story when the female has thick thighs, slim stomach, and a phat ass. No this is a story about a real big girl the...
Dear Bully By ari

Teen Fiction

22.8K 279 44
*A TWO PART SERIES* **************** The new transfer student can't catch a break almost immediately arriving on her first day at a new school. She i...
805 3 28
Elizah Mason was your normal teenager she had black hair and intense blue eyes. Hung out with friends, was a little sassy and loved her family more t...
35.4K 1.1K 34
She used to be abused both physically and mentally by the one person that she thought should love her and call her he's little girl but also by the s...